My Cousin's Sorority Ch. 06

Story Info
Cousin Tara & brother Lee join in the fun.
5.1k words
4.74
136.7k
35

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,292 Followers

"I'm dead!"

"What?" I said intelligently as I woke up. Kelly was grabbing at her clothes.

"It's really late. The pledge mistress is going to kill me! We're not going to get there until late tonight," she replied. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me.

"Kelly, do you still love me?" I asked quietly. She paused and bit her lip. I held my breath and added, "Well?"

"I guess it might be more than just great sex," she said with a grin before kissing me.

"Well, I love you too," I said seriously, but then I smiled and asked, "Don't you think finding each other was worth the problems you're going to have with the pledge mistress?"

"Yes, but its closer than you think. Emma can be such a bitch!" Kelly replied. I rolled on top of her. My hardening cock pressed against her belly.

"We really don't have the time," she said with a laugh. I moved and slipped the head of my dick into her.

"We're already late. Let's make the time," I replied, kissing her passionately. Her only reply was to kiss me back.

This time our lovemaking was slow and sensual. I was careful not to hurt her as we slowly built to our orgasms. We necked and I even left a small hickey on each of her breasts. In return, she left a rather large hickey on my neck as she came. I didn't mind. I was to busy cumming inside her.

"That was nice," I said. She smiled warmly.

"I guess you're right. You can find one guy who'll make love to you in different ways," she said. I gave her one more kiss and then got up and grabbed my clothes.

"Don't you think you'd better get dressed. The pledge mistress's going to be pissed," I said with a grin.

"You jerk!" she snapped, but then she looked at me and grinned, "You'd better wear a turtleneck. That's going to be a pretty obvious love bite." The pillow I threw hit her in the shoulder. Kelly laughed as she pulled on her clothes from the night before. We were on the road fifteen minutes later.

We got to the sorority pretty late. I barely said hello to my cousin when she, Kelly and all of the pledges were taken away. I went to my cousin's room. Sarah was there with her new boyfriend, Richard. We talked for a while before they got ready to leave for his place. He left first because he wanted to stop at the bathroom.

"He seems pretty cool. I'm happy for you," I said when Sarah and I were alone. She smiled, walked over and kissed me. It was a long wet kiss.

"He is. It's really too bad, if he was a little more of a jerk, I'd blow him off and stay with you," she said, pulling away. I was both disappointed and happy. I'd had fun with Sarah the last time, but I wasn't certain what my relation with Kelly would allow. I knew we had to talk before I did something stupid to jeopardize it. Sarah left a few minutes later and I fell asleep.

"So, what's this I hear about you and Kelly?" Tara demanded loudly. I startled awake and groaned.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I thought I knew what she was asking, but I was still half asleep and I wanted time to gather my wits.

"Tom, don't be a jerk! What did you do to her? As soon as we got away from the pledge mistress Kelly grabbed me and asked at least a dozen questions about you. She's obviously got a huge crush on you," Tara said.

"Why is that so bad?" I replied.

"Oh, come on. She's not your type. She's sweet and innocent. You'll break her heart," my cousin snapped. I laughed.

"Two things. First, I have no intention of breaking her heart. Second, she's really not as sweet and innocent as you think," I replied.

"Cut it out! She deserves to be treated better..." Tara began. I interrupted quietly.

"Tara, I love her."

My cousin froze and stood there agape. She looked in my eyes and slowly smiled.

"You're serious," she said after a few more moments. I nodded. "Well, well, well. Someone finally caught you. I can't believe it was quiet little Kelly."

"Look, she's not that quiet or innocent. Look what she did to me," I snapped, annoyed at my cousin's tone of voice. I showed her the hickey on my neck. Her eyebrows rose.

"So she's got a wild side, does she?" Tara asked with a grin.

"You have no idea," I replied. Tara's eyebrows rose higher, but then she shrugged. We were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Ah, there's the love of your life now. She went back to her room to get her brother."

Kelly and Lee walked in. She walked over and gave me a quick kiss. I hugged her and reached out to shake Lee's hand. He squeezed a little harder than necessary.

"Treat her right," was all he said. Tara hid a laugh while Kelly turned a pretty shade of red.

"I intend to," I replied honestly. We locked eyes for a moment before he smiled and let go of my hand.

"In that case, have a beer," he said, handing me a bottle. An hour later I lay in Sarah's bed with Kelly. Lee and my cousin lay in her bed. The lights were out and soft music was playing. Only a night light shown from the corner of the room.

Kelly and I were kissing and, unsurprising to me, so were Lee and Tara. Kelly had her hand wrapped around my dick.

"I want to suck you cock," she whispered after breaking our kiss. She was panting slightly.

"You wouldn't dare!" I whispered in reply. She grinned and slipped the blankets down. She kissed her way to my cock and started sucking. I looked over to Lee and Tara. Lee had his eyes closed, but Tara was watching us.

I shrugged and she grinned before pulling the blanket off of Lee. His eyes snapped open in surprise and he froze as she started licking his dick. His eyes started to bulge until he looked over and saw Kelly doing the same to me. He shrugged, groaned and grabbed hold of Tara's head.

This went on for some time. All four of us were moaning and groaning every now and then. Tara made the next move by moving onto Lee's lap, but Kelly was right behind her. She climbed onto my lap and slipped my cock into her pussy.

"God! This feels great," Kelly said aloud.

"You're telling me! Your brother's got one of the thickest cocks I've ever seen!" Tara replied.

"No offense to Lee, but your cousin here is hung like a horse!" Kelly replied.

"Excuse us, although its pretty obvious you both like to get off by talking dirty, would you mind?" I said. They had been sitting still. They laughed and started to slowly ride our dicks.

"Not that we mind the dirty talk," Lee added. Again the ladies laughed. Pretty soon they were both bouncing up and down. Lee came first, followed by Tara, then Kelly and finally me.

As I was finishing Lee got up and walked to the fridge. He pulled out four beers and came back. When the door to the fridge opened I realized that he wasn't weary any pants. A quick look around showed none of us were. However, it was funny to see that all four still had on shirts. We opened our beers in silence and started drinking.

Tara got up, put on her pants to go to the bathroom. I shrugged and did the same. Kelly and Lee remained in the room.

"That was enjoyable," I said as we exited the room.

"Tell me about it! I'm really turning into one hell of a voyeur. You were certainly right about poor innocent Kelly. She's one horny slut," my cousin replied.

"Lee's not studying to be a priest either," I replied. Tara grinned.

"You like him?" I asked as we neared the bathrooms. Tara shrugged.

"He certainly seems nice enough. I probably wouldn't have done what I did if it weren't for you two making a spectacle. Not that I don't like him. I mean, I'm not in love with or anything," she said pausing. "At least not yet." She was obviously confused by the emotions she was feeling.

"Give it time and see what happens," I said. She nodded and entered the ladies room. I went to the men's room a few doors down. I was getting a drink of water at the fountain in the hall when Tara came out of the ladies room. We walked back to the room together.

"What should we do when we get back to the room?" I asked. Tara shrugged.

"We should go to sleep and forget the whole thing happened, but I have no intention of doing that. We'll just have to see what happens," she replied with a grin. Then she added, "You know, you bring out the worst in me. I'm such a nice girl when you're not around."

"Bullshit! Are you trying to tell me that Toni, Sarah and you have been good since I've been gone?" I asked in disbelief. Tara nodded and laughed.

"Actually, we have, or at least I have. I've been so busy that I haven't had the time. Besides, when you're not around it all seems as if it was a dream," she answered. This time I fell silent as I digesting her words.

"So, have you decided to be a normal heterosexual instead of the incestuous bisexual bitch from my last visit?" I asked. Tara smiled.

"I don't think so," she replied as she quickly checked the hall and gently squeezed my cock when she saw that it was empty.

"That's a relief," I said, pulling her into a kiss. A door opened down the hall and we shot apart. It took me a moment to regain my composure. Tara looked to be having a similar problem.

We went back to Tara's room and rejoined Lee and Kelly. My cousin went to her desk and turned on a small lamp. The room was still pretty dark, but we could see each other now. Lee was just getting Kelly and himself another beer. I knew that the night wasn't over yet because not only were they still drinking, but also they hadn't put on their pants yet.

"Grab two more?" I asked. He threw me his two and took another two beers out of the fridge. I noticed that Tara slipped out of her clothes and put on a sexy green teddy. I wasn't the only one. Lee was smiling. Kelly did her own share of looking as well. Tara threw a red teddy to Kelly.

"Thanks!" Kelly said. She stripped as well and donned the garment. Not to be outdone, I took two pair of shorts from my bag and threw one to Lee. We both slipped them on and took off out shirts. We then settled on the floor and softly sang along to the radio. Kelly and I cuddled while Tara and Lee say next to each other holding hands.

This went on until a commercial came on the radio station. The four of us fell silent. The sexual tension was thick, but none of us knew what to say. Finally, Tara blurted something out.

"Kelly, you looked really hot riding my cousin like that before," Tara. Kelly smiled and turned pink.

"Me? You should have seen yourself! Lee looked like he was in heaven," Kelly replied.

"Jealous?" I asked in jest. Kelly grinned.

"Not really, after all I have you," she replied.

"Yeah, the horse-dicked wonder," Lee added sarcastically. This time Kelly and I turned red. Tara reached over and caressed his cock through his shorts.

"Lee, you've certainly got nothing to be upset about with this beast, but Tom does have a really big cock," she said.

"How would you know?" Lee asked. Tara stuttered for a moment and then looked at me. I decided to be honest to some degree.

"Let's just say that there was a really odd situation once," I replied. Both Lee and Kelly were shocked.

"Um, that was never going to be mentioned," Tara snapped at me.

"Hey, you brought it up," I replied in defense. Tara looked about to argue some more, but Kelly interrupted.

"You've seen his cock up close?" Kelly asked. Tara was obviously nervous.

"Just once," she replied defensively.

"How close? Did you blow him?" Lee asked.

"Lee!" his sister said in shock looking at my cousin. When neither Tara nor I denied it, Kelly realized the truth. Tara licked her lips.

"Well, yes, but..." she replied. Kelly interrupted her.

"Did you fuck him?" she asked. Tara looked to me for help.

"It certainly didn't start out that way, but accidents happen," I offered helpfully.

"What the hell does that mean?" Lee asked.

"Well, while I was fucking her ass she was thrashing so much that I slipped out. I was so near cumming that I shoved my cock back in without much thought," I began, but Kelly interrupted.

"You pushed back into her pussy," Kelly stated. I shrugged and then nodded.

"Yeah."

"Was that it?" Lee asked.

"Yes! That was the only time," Tara began, but then hesitated. "I mean we fucked again a couple of minutes later, but that was the same time."

"You're sure one horny bitch," Kelly said in what I thought was admiration. Her eyes glistened lustfully.

"You know, Kelly, Tara's been with a few women too," I said into the silence.

"Tom, your such a jerk!" Tara said. Kelly looked at her brother.

"Do you mind? I've never been with another woman," she asked. Lee smiled and shrugged.

"Not at all. It's every guys fantasy to watch two women together," he said.

"It adds extra spice when one of them is related," I added. He laughed.

"What?" Tara asked. She was obviously a little behind, but that quickly ended when Kelly kissed her. I'm not really sure how, but they were both naked in a matter of moments.

"Since it's your first time, lay back and relax," my cousin said with a grin. Kelly did what Tara requested and Tara slowly worked her way down Kelly's body. When she got to her tits she hesitated and the looked at me.

"I see you marked your property," she said with a grin.

"Hey! She marked hers as well," I said pointing to my neck. Tara laughed and started licking Kelly's nipples. Kelly moaned gently.

"Tara, believe it or not, little Kelly likes it rough," I said. Tara didn't reply. She simply bit one of Kelly's nipples. Kelly groaned loudly. Lee reached in his pants and pulled out his cock. He started to jerk it off slowly.

"Sis, you're one perverted bitch!" he said.

"You have no idea!" she replied. Tara dipped her tongue into Kelly pussy and Kelly came. However, Tara didn't stop. I don't think Kelly would have let her anyway. Lee's cock was a good inch and a half, maybe two inches, shorted then mine, but it certainly was thick. His hand didn't fit all the way around it.

My own cock was jutting out of my shorts. Kelly saw it and grinned.

"Come here," she said. I mode my way next to her and she pulled my cock out of my shorts and slowly jerked it off. I pointed to her brother and Kelly grinned.

"What do you think, Lee? Could you handle a hand job from your little sister?" she asked. Lee was by her other side in a flash. She gripped his beast and sighed.

"Lee, Tara's right. You've certainly got nothing to be embarrassed about," she said with a lustful grin. She jerked us off for a few minutes and then she pulled me by my dick until it was in near her mouth. "I have to taste this!"

She couldn't quiet get all of it down her throat at first, but it was certainly not from lack of trying. Finally, she locked eyes with Lee and forced the last inch into her mouth. She looked hot as hell with her nose buried in my pubic hair.

Lee's cock was oozing with precum as he watched his sister work on me. Kelly noticed her brother's state as well. She pulled off of my dick and looked at Lee's cock. She looked at me and licked her lips.

"Go ahead," I said with a smiled. Kelly grinned. Lee was in shock as his sister stretched her mouth wide and took his beast in. She took it to its root as well. This time her eyes were locked with mine.

"You're such a slut!" I said with a grin. She let go of Lee cock long enough to reply.

"And you love me for it!"

"Hey, little sister, nobody like a tease," Lee interjected.

"Sorry. Does my big brother want to shoot his cum down my throat?" she replied, opening her mouth wide.

"He's right! You are a slut little sister! Now shut up and suck me," Lee snapped, shoving his cock back into her mouth. He held her head on both sides and started pistoning his thick cock in and out. Kelly was using her hand to stroke my cock while she worked on her brother's dick.

"That's it, suck your brother's cock bitch!" Tara said, drawing my attention to her. She was on her elbows and had quite a few finger of each hand up Kelly's pussy and ass. Kelly was moaning non-stop around her brother's cock. He started cumming and Kelly joined him. They thrashed around for a few moments. Tara moved away and watched as they finished.

I walked behind Tara and grabbed her hips. I hesitated as she turned her head.

"What are you waiting for? Or don't you want to fuck me, cousin?" she said moving her ass back and forth enticingly.

"Ass or pussy?" I growled.

"Yes!" she cried, obviously not caring which I chose. I shoved my cock forward and it sunk into my cousin's pussy.

"My God! He's really fucking his cousin!" Lee said in surprise. I rode Tara until she came. Afterward, I walked over to Kelly with my cock jutting out.

"Kelly, are you sure you can take that thing?" her brother Lee asked in disbelief. Kelly grinned.

"Watch me!" she said, grabbing my ass and pulling my cock into her waiting pussy. I leaned forward and kissed her. After about ten minutes I came deep inside of her pussy and pulled out. Lee was hard again.

"Kelly, Lee looks like he could use some relief," Tara said with a grin.

"What?" Lee said in confusion. Kelly didn't give him a chance to think about it. She climbed up onto his lap and sunk her pussy down on his cock.

"Kelly! No!" he cried out.

"Oh Yes!" she cried in return. They had my cock hard almost before it became soft. I moved over to my cousin Tara. She was laying on her back fingering herself as she watched Kelly and her brother Lee fuck. I lifted her legs slightly and pushed my cock into her ass. She gasped as I slowly worked my dick in. This got Lee's attention.

He kept looking back and forth between his sister and us. Kelly was bouncing on his dick so fast, that her hips were a blur. My own hips were moving equally as fast at my cousin's ass. I slowed down once to lean forward and kiss Tara. She stuck her tongue out and we tongue kissed. This sent Lee over the edge. He pulled his sister Kelly's mouth to his and kissed her as he came. Tara followed right afterward.

I moved to Kelly. She looked at me.

"Still interested in a slut who not only fucks other guys in the same room with you, but other guys who happen to be her brother?" she asked only half in jest. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply.

"Well, I guess that answers that," Tara said from the side. "By the way Kelly, you owe me."

Kelly gave me another quick kiss and crawled over to Tara waiting pussy.

"Hey sis, do you mind if I eat your pussy?" Lee asked.

"Not at all, but remember that it's full of man cum, and not just yours," Kelly replied. Lee shrugged and dove in. I moved the three of them so that they were in a circle.

Tara was slurping noisily as Lee's dick, but she wasn't half as loud as Lee was at his sister's pussy. Kelly seemed to be trying to drive her tongue into my cousin's pussy as deep as possible.

"Hey Lee, what about licking my ass?" Kelly asked after about ten minutes. Lee grunted and came. Afterward, he moved away and finally answered his sister's question.

"Maybe later," he said with a sigh.

"I'll do that for you," Tara said. The two girls fell into a sixty-nine with Kelly on top. I walked behind Kelly to watch my cousin eat her ass.

"Help would be nice," Tara said when she noticed me. That was all the prompting I needed. I leaned forward and stuffed my tongue into Kelly's ass. Tara moved to her pussy. A few minutes later I'd slipped my cock into Kelly's ass. She groaned. Tara's tongue was working its magic on Kelly's clit. My balls were slapping my cousin in the forehead, but Tara was oblivious.

I watched as Lee moved to the other side. He pushed into Tara's pussy and started moving slowly. I could tell that Kelly was concentrating her tongue on my cousin's clit.

"Oh yeah!" Tara cried. "My God Kelly! Between your tongue and your brother's cock, I'm gonna cum again."

"Me first!" Kelly cried, and then orgasmed rather loudly. Tara was right behind her.

Eventually Kelly and Tara moved, causing Lee and I to pull out of them. Tara looked at our two hard dicks and grinned.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,292 Followers
12