My Cousin's Sorority Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,336 Followers

"Almost there!" Connie cried, pulling my attention back to her. She did her best to fight her orgasm for another few moments. I saw her thrust two fingers deep into Jazzy's pussy. The Asian girl cried out and came. Connie grunted and joined the other two ladies. I slammed hard into Connie's ass ready to join them, but Connie pulled away. I groaned as my cock fell out of her ass.

"I want Jazzy to feel you cum in her!" Connie said with a grin. I don't think she realized how close I was to cumming and how badly I needed it. Jazzy looked at my jutting cock nervously.

"I don't think I can take that monster!" she cried. I moved toward her, ignoring her words. Kelly grabbed hold of my arm and made me look at her.

"You're not in the right frame of mind to take someone as small as Jazzy right now. You'll hurt her. Come here." She understood my need.

Kelly pushed me onto my back. I lay slightly propped up on a pillow while she got between my legs. I thought she was going to mount me, but instead she used both hands to slowly start stroking me.

"Faster!" I growled. I wanted to cum badly.

"Ladies, you're welcome to join me," Kelly offered, picking up the pace. Jazzy and Connie looked at each other and smiled. Connie joined Kelly at my cock. Jazzy looked ready to try and squeeze between the two, but I pulled her to me instead and kissed her. Her almond shaped eyes were quite a turn on and she was a passionate kisser.

"I'm going to cum!" I gasped when I finally broke the kiss. Connie and Kelly backed away from my cock as Kelly used both hands to stroke me faster.

"I want a taste!" Jazzy said and joined the other two ladies. I looked down to see all three of them looking up at me with lust filled eyes. I groaned and came.

"Oh, wow!" Jazzy said as my cum sprayed all three of them. Unable to resist, she sucked the head of my cock in her mouth. Connie and Kelly turned on each other and started kissing passionately. They also used their hands to massage my cum into each other's breasts.

I watched as Jazzy's swallowed the last of my orgasm. My cock was way too large for someone as small as Jazzy to take more than the head into her mouth. It looked like it was difficult enough for her to do just that.

"How long before you recover?" Jazzy asked as she released my cock. It popped free.

"Depends," I smiled, pulling her up and kissing her.

"Anything I can do to speed things along?" she asked with a grin.

"Let me taste you," I said, letting my hand drift to her furry pussy.

"I guess I can manage that," she grinned. Jazzy gave me one more kiss before spinning around and planting her pussy on my mouth. I tasted her and groaned. She was delectable!

Jazzy was lying on top of me, but I barely noticed her weight. However, I did notice when she started using her tongue along the length of my cock. Her tiny hands couldn't reach all the way around my cock, so she used both to hold it. I could see Connie and Kelly lying in the sixty-nine position on the floor. It wasn't long before I was hard once again.

"I want to try and fit you in me," Jazzy said and moved around.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Jazzy really was a small woman.

"Yes," she replied and straddled my hips. She placed the head of my cock at her opening and smiled at me nervously.

"Here, let us help," Kelly said as she and Connie went to either side of Jazzy. They each took an arm to help balance the Asian girl.

Kelly used one of her hands to hold my cock steady as Jazzy tried to take the head in. It didn't look promising until Connie reached over and used one of her hands to rub Jazzy's clit. The Asian girl groaned and relaxed, allowing the head of my cock push in. She continued to lower herself another couple of inches before she stopped dropping.

"That's it! I can't fit anymore!" she gasped, still quite a few inches from having all of me in her.

"Ride him," Kelly smiled.

"Are you crazy?" Jazzy gasped. "It's all I can do just to stay where I am!"

"We'll help," Connie said. She and Kelly got closer to Jazzy and lifted her slowly. They lowered her just as slowly and Jazzy gasped. She had an arm over each of their shoulders and they held her thighs apart. I watched as Jazzy gasped and moaned almost constantly. It had to hurt, but by the same token she was obviously enjoying herself. The shaft of my cock was covered with her juices.

This went on for fifteen minutes. Jazzy was able to take another couple of inches in, but she was nowhere near taking my entire length and I was starting to get impatient at the slowness of the pace. I grabbed her hips and lifted her off of me.

"Hey!" she cried, but I ignored her as I put her on her stomach in my place. I lifted her hips and pushed the head of my cock back into her.

"Be careful," Kelly warned. I looked at her and winked as I started fucking little Jazzy. It wasn't long before I had a good pace going.

"Oh my God!" Jazzy cried as she came. I was able to slip a little deeper as I continued to fuck her. She gasped and came again, and then again. Each time I pushed deeper. "Please! No more!"

"Don't!" Kelly snapped as she met my gaze. She was worried that I was going to hurt Jazzy, but I could tell that the Asian girl was ready. I grinned at Kelly, shrugged and then slammed the last few inches of my cock into Jazzy. She buried her face into a pillow and screamed. She also came. Her body was shaking and shuddering under me as I fucked her with long deep strokes. My balls slapped her clit with each thrust and Jazzy cried out each time it did. She continued to cum.

"That's it Tom! Fuck her tight little pussy!" Kelly said moved closer and kissed me. "Ride this Asian bitch!" Kelly seemed particularly bossy today. She really seemed to enjoy dominating poor little Jazzy. I'm sure it helped that Jazzy seemed to be enjoying it even more than Kelly.

"I'm cumming!" I grunted and lifting Jazzy off the bed with my last thrust. She cried out as I filled her with my cum. It took some time for me to finish. I saw Connie kissing Jazzy when I was able to focus again. Kelly was already at Jazzy's pussy.

"Hey! Save some for me!" Connie snapped and moved to join Kelly.

"There is plenty for both of us," Kelly replied, making room for Connie. I watched for a while until I had enough energy to move again. Kelly and Connie were really working over Jazzy's pussy.

The Asian girl's head thrashed back and forth as she held both her legs spread wide. Connie and Kelly took advantage of Jazzy's position. They brought the small woman to at least one additional orgasm. Connie moved up when Jazzy was done and started kissing her. Kelly looked at me and smiled.

"Let's get out of here," she said as she started pulling on clothes. I shrugged and dressed. Connie and Jazzy were oblivious to us as we left. It probably had something to do with the fact that Jazzy was lying on her back with Connie riding her face. The big-breasted girl was pinching her own nipples and moaning while Jazzy had her arms wrapped around Connie's thighs.

I nearly bumped into the wall next to the door as we left. Kelly laughed and I shrugged. It wasn't everyday that I saw two women become lovers. I thought Connie and Jazzy would be together a long time.

I looked at Kelly and momentarily wondered if we would as well. It still felt odd to be so close to someone after such a brief time together, but I couldn't deny what I was feeling. I also couldn't deny that I was confused over Kelly's sleeping with Jazzy without me. It was silly in a way, yet that didn't make it okay.

Kelly smiled at me and I sighed. I really did love her. I'd focus on that for now and deal with the rest later.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,336 Followers
12