My Crazy Cousin

Story Info
Retired Marine goes home to a warm reception.
4.3k words
4.51
134.5k
103

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,920 Followers

I came half awake laying on my right side. Something was tickling my left ear. I brushed at my ear and tried to go back to sleep. It was too early to get up from the looks of the dim sunlight on the blinds. The tickle was back on my ear. I opened my eyes and frowned as I swiped at my ear again. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a slight movement.

When I rolled my head that way, my face was only inches from my cousin's face. "Amy, what the hell are you doing?"

She grinned and raised her head a few inches. "Mom said I couldn't bug you until you were awake so...."

"So you got bored with them gone to work and decided to wake me up," I finished for her as my eyes dropped to the front of the cotton nightgown she had on. Bent over the way she was, allowed the square cut neckline to drop open giving me a full view of both her small cone shaped breasts.

"Nice tits," I said as I rolled my head back over to the side.

She laughed. "Tits? Not boobs or breasts? I think I've been insulted."

"Boobs cover a lot of different types and sizes. Too general. Anyway, they are not quite big enough to be full grown breasts yet, so tits it is," I said as I turned my head back to look at them again. "They are very nice tits, as tits go. The puffy nipples are a nice touch."

Amy shivered and sat back on her heels. "Your eyes make me... uh... shiver."

"The word is horny," I said with a grin as I rolled over on my back.

"Yeah, that too," Amy whispered as she blushed lightly. Her eyes ran up and down the sheet covering me and she asked, "Are you naked under there?"

"I usually sleep naked but not here in my aunt's house with you around."

"Hey! I can't help it if I've lusted after you ever since I first learned about lust." She paused a second and looked thoughtful. Then she grinned and whispered, "Come to think about it, I think mom lusts after you too."

"I'd spank your little ass but you'd like it too much," I grumbled.

"Please," she whispered with a wiggle.

I shook my head and sighed. "Don't you have a graduation to get ready for or something like that?"

"That's Friday and I'm as ready as the law allows."

"Speaking of laws, just how old are you now?" I asked.

"I was eighteen, three weeks ago," she replied and then grinned. "But it's not the law you would have to worry about, it would be mom and dad."

"Whoa, back that wagon up, I'm staying here only as long as it takes for me to find my own place and I sure don't want to screw up the relationship with the only family I have left. Retiring from the Marines is bad enough."

Her eyes moved to the bump in the sheet where my hard dick laid. "Speaking of... uh... relationships, whatever happened to that girlfriend you had when you were stationed here last time?"

I shrugged and said, "She married some farmer while I was on my last tour overseas."

Her eyes were still on the sheet and her hand moved that way. "That will get you a spanking, young lady," I growled at her in my best pissed off Marine voice.

She just grinned and continued to reach. "It's loaded and on a hair trigger. I'd hate to see you get shot in the eye or someplace even more dangerous and deadly."

"I ain't scared," she said.

I pulled my hand out from under the sheet and grabbed her wrist. "Well, I am," I told her.

The sheet was now down around my waist. Amy's eyes wandered over my chest, shoulders, stomach, and upper arms. Her eyes were wide as she groaned softly. "Damn, I sure picked the right body, I mean, person to lust over." She took a shuddery breath and shivered hard. "My panties would be sopping wet if I was wearing any."

"I know your mother taught you better than to run around without panties on."

She grinned. "I normally sleep naked but to keep from shocking you I put the nightgown on."

"How considerate," I replied as I let go of her wrist.

Still grinning, Amy scooted backwards off the bed, took two steps back, whipped the nightgown off over her head, and tossed it over her shoulder. She crossed her right foot over her left with her bare toes on the floor, twirled her hands and stopped them with her palms up at shoulder height. "Tada! Here's all of Amy Campbell for your viewing pleasure."

I groaned softly at the trouble I was in but my eyes were busy taking in all of her charms. Her breasts had looked small hanging down but were actually rather full with upturned puffy nipples. Her stomach was flat but not muscular. Narrow hips framed a high puffy looking mound under a dusting of reddish blonde hair. Her sex was slung low and the inner lips were a ruffled edge to her outer lips.

When my eyes started down her long legs toward her long narrow feet, she slowly turned around. I groaned again as her upside down heart shaped ass came into view. The lower cheeks were full and her hips narrowed toward her tailbone. Now it was my turn to be in lust.

Amy grinned at me over her shoulder and then walked over to where her nightgown lay on the floor. She bent at the waist and put both hands flat on the floor, one on each side of the gown. Her light brown anus was full and round and her burger of a sex was peeking from between her upper thighs. She held this pose for about thirty seconds and then picked up the nightgown and straightened up.

When she turned around, I growled with slow measured words, "That is one spankable ass and if I was twenty years younger, I would spank it with my hips."

Amy groaned deeply and dropped the nightgown. With one deliberate step at a time, she slowly walked over to the bed and without pausing crawled up on it. When she draped herself over my hips and lifted her ass, we both groaned. My hand was rubbing and caressing her upturned ass before I could stop it.

I jerked my hand away and whispered, "This.... This is not a good idea."

"Maybe and maybe not, but...." She whispered as she rocked her hips from side to side. "I've loved and want you all of my life. There is no way I'm going to pass up an opportunity like this."

"You haven't had a life yet," I told her.

"I've had enough of one to know I don't want to learn about love and sex in the front seat of a car with some pimply faced idiot who has no more idea about what to do than I do. I want someone who I love and loves me. I want someone who knows what is what and can teach me the right from the wrong ways of doing things. In other words, I want you."

"I'm flattered and all that but...." I paused to sigh as I realized I was not going to win either way I went. If I rebuffed her then she would be pissed, if I didn't then....

While my mind was going in circles, Amy pushed up on her arms and turned to straddle my hips. She sat down on the ridge in the sheet that was my hard dick. As her weight came down on it, we both moaned softly. The heat from her sex was like a branding iron through the thin sheet.

"I.... I.... I...." She stammered and then she shifted her hips and stammered, "You.... You.... You.... You're naked under there."

I grinned and whispered, "The first lesson is never believe everything you hear, only what you can see, feel, smell, or taste."

She shifted her hips backwards and then forwards with a soft whimper.

"We're going to started with the first and the last two first. I'm going to see, smell, and taste. You can smell and feel but only through the sheet."

Amy looked at me with a confused expression. I smiled and told her, "Turn around and straddle my body the other way on your hands and knees."

Still looking confused, she did as I said. I scooted down in the bed farther and reached up to place my hands on the top of her ass. "Back up just a little," I said.

When she did, I pulled down with my hands and her sex descended towards my face. "What about the sheet?" she asked, her eyes on the ridge again.

I grinned, as her sweet smelling wet little pussy got closer to my face. "You won't be worried about that in a minute or so," I told her and stuck out my tongue.

She took a quick look down between us and saw my tongue. She froze and her hips would not move. "You're.... You're... going to.... Oh God...."

Whatever else she was going to say disappeared in a loud gasp and a long drawn out moan, as my tongue took a lick from her clit to her asshole. Three more licks and she was shaking. I pulled on her hips and they moved. I stabbed my tongue in her vagina and rolled it around. She gave out with a loud yell and ground her sex against my face as she came and came hard.

Amy's hips jerked and bucked up and down. Her asshole slammed against my nose and my tongue stabbed her pussy several more times before she lunged forward and sprawled out with her upper body between my spread legs. Her ass was tilted up by my lower body, her sex and asshole on perfect display for me.

I could see the opening of her vagina pulsing open and closed. Her anus was pulsing also. Her hips would quiver and flutter ever so often. Her breathing was rapid and shallow. I grinned as I relaxed and waited for her to recuperate.

*****

It was almost five minutes before Amy groaned and whispered, "Oh, shit!" She drew the words out and then sighed deeply.

"The first time you've ever had a tongue in your pussy, I take it," I said with a grin.

She groaned and nodded her head. "Was it that obvious?"

"Uh... yeah, it was as a matter of fact. The stammering and stuttering before I even started was a dead giveaway."

"I was coming before you started," she whispered and then giggled.

"No, I got in four good licks and then stabbed you with my tongue before you went up in flames. Then you were stabbing yourself and trying to stick my nose up your asshole."

Amy moaned and shivered from head to toes. A moment later, she whispered, "I'm sorry."

I grinned and asked, "What are you sorry for? I was enjoying the hell out of myself. Weren't you?"

She whimpered and nodded. "Oh God, yes. I was talking about your poor nose."

"It's not the first time my nose has been up a ladies ass and I hope it ain't the last." I told her.

She giggled and then whimpered softly. "It did feel good from what little I remember about it. I was kind of busy or was that distracted."

"Then get back up on your knees and bring your ass back down here and I'll refresh your memory."

Amy groaned and slowly pushed up with her arms. "I don't know if.... Well.... Uh...." She whispered as I pulled her ass down toward my face.

I kissed the bottom of one ass cheek and then the other. "Yes, you can," I said softly and then flicked the very tip of my tongue against the puckered ring of her anus. She jerked forward with a loud gasp and then slowly lowered her ass back toward me.

"Oh God, that tickled in a... uh... a...."

"Sensuous way," I supplied and then licked her anus firmly. Her replied was a loud groan so I licked it again and again and again. She would groan and flex her hips each time my tongue touched her. When I tickled it with the tip of my tongue and probed its tightness, she pushed back instead of jerking away.

Her asshole was relaxed and my tongue slipped inside as she pushed back. She groaned deeply and wiggled her hips. I fucked her ass with my tongue going deeper with each thrust. When it was as deep as it would go, I swirled it around and fucked her hard and fast. The groan got louder and I had to hold her hips in place so she could not move away.

"I'm... I'm... I'm," she yelled and then came. This one either, was not as hard or as sharp as the first or she was enjoying it too much to pull away because she as now silent and riding my tongue for all she was worth.

A minute or so later, she pulled forward but stayed on her knees with a groan. "I... I... didn't... know you... could come... doing that," she said between ragged breaths.

I chuckled and whispered, "You've only scratched the tip of the iceberg where it comes to ways of coming, especially with you being so inexperienced and new to sex."

She groaned and slowly fell forward between my legs again. "I'm exhausted," she whispered.

I swatted her ass and said, "Then roll over so I can get up and go pee."

She giggled and wiggled her ass, so I swatted the other cheek. I had put about six swats on each ass cheek and her ass was now flexing up and down instead of wiggling back and forth. She would whimper softly as my hand landed. I gave her about five more swats on each cheek and then caressed the hot pink areas of her ass.

She moaned loudly when I did and then whispered, "It stung at first, and then it started to sting and burn and now with you rubbing it, it feels deliciously hot."

"I told you, you would enjoy a spanking too much."

She shivered and whispered, "I was teasing you before about that. I had never been spanked before in my life so I really had no idea what to expect."

I grinned. "Wait until you get a real spanking. This was only a teasing taste of the real thing."

Amy groaned softly and rolled over off me. She slipped a hand under each ass cheek and felt the heat. "It really is hot and it tingles as well as burns." She looked up at my face and smiled shyly. "It also makes my pussy tingle inside."

"Speaking of which," I said softly and pointed to the ridge of my dick under the sheet. "This does not go in there, understood. My tongue, my nose, my toes, maybe even a finger or two if you are not a virgin but not my dick."

"I'm... uh... not a virgin," Amy whispered and then blushed deeply.

"Have you got a toy, a vibrator or dildo?" She shook her head and blushed again. "We'll have to get you one of each at least."

With a grin, I added, "Some guy got very lucky. Is that when you figured out he didn't know anymore than you did?"

Amy nodded and whispered, "You might say that. His idea of foreplay was me sucking his dick while he played with my breasts and fingered me."

"So you were not ready when he decided to get down to the act and it hurt like hell."

She nodded again.

I tossed back the covers and her eyes flew to my dick. I rolled over and sat up on the side of the bed. She did not say anything as I stood up and walked across the room. As I opened the door I asked, "There isn't anyone home, is there?"

She shook her head, her eyes still on my hard dick. I left the door open and walked down the hall to the bathroom. I peed and washed my hands and face, before returning to the bedroom. Amy was still lying on the bed when I returned. She had one hand on a breast, caressing it and she was combing the sparse hair on her mound with the nails on the other. Her eyes were closed.

I stood by the side of the bed watching her. My manhood had softened while I was in the bathroom but now it was back to standing tall against my lower belly. Amy's eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at me. I pushed my dick down with one hand and wrapped the fingers of my other hand around it. Amy groaned deeply as I moved my fist up and down the length of my shaft.

The fingers that had been combing the hair on her mound paused, flattened out, and slowly moved down until the center one was in her slit. She raised the other fingers and rubbed the middle one up and down. It moved over her clit in one direction and dipped into her slippery opening in the other.

"Do you think this would hurt right now if I shoved it in your pussy?"

Amy moaned deeply and flexed her hips as she raised one leg, moving her knee out to the side. She shook her head and then nodded it. "You're a lot bigger than he was," she whispered and then moaned again as she slipped two fingers in her vagina and fucked herself with them.

"Are you more or less slippery now than you were then?" I asked.

"More, a lot more," she said and arched her hips up.

I grinned as I moved forward and climbed up on the bed. "A couple of orgasms will make you that way," I said as I leaned over Amy's head and rubbed the spongy head of my dick against her lips.

Her eyes flew open, as did her mouth. Then she groaned, closed her eyes, and sucked the head of my dick into her warm mouth. Her tongue was fluttering everywhere at once. A moment later, she moaned really loud around the head of my dick and came for the third time. Her hips were jerking as her fingers continued to slam into her pussy, her palm spanking her clit.

A few seconds later, her hand slowed but her fingers remained in her pussy. Her hips flexed up and down slowly for a moment longer and then stopped. Her tongue was lazily running circles around the head of my dick. I grinned as I lifted my hips and popped the head out of her mouth. She whimpered when I did.

Reaching down, I slowly pulled her fingers out of her vagina and raised them up by my face. I smiled as I licked one and then the other. Amy's eyes flew open as I sucked them in my mouth and fluttered my tongue all around them. I smiled around the fingers and slowly swirled my tongue over them starting at her fingertips and working downward and then back upward.

Then I held a light suction on them and slowly bobbed my head swirling my tongue as I went. She moaned softly and shivered hard. I pulled her fingers out of my mouth and licked between them several time. Her flavor was rich and earthy with a hint of spicy sweetness.

Releasing her hand, I moved on the bed until I was between her feet. When I leaned over and got on my belly, my face right above her sex, she shook her head and moaned.

"Bring your feet up and raise your knees." I told her. When she did, I said, "Spread your knees wide and lift your ass slightly." She did as I said and I slipped my hands under her ass cheeks.

I surveyed her sex and the area around it. "You are in some serious need of clean up," I whispered as I lifted her ass and took a lick up along the crease of her ass. Amy moaned the whole time my tongue touched her. I gave her ass another couple of licks and then licked both sides of her opening and up along her outer lips.

She whimpered and moaned the whole time I was cleaning up. I avoided contact with her clit and her vagina but she was shaking by the time I lowered her ass back to the bed. When I moved up to lie next to her, she groaned and closed her knees, squeezing them tightly together.

"Another orgasm building I take it."

She nodded and groaned again in frustration. I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips. She tried to jerk her head back but it did not move against the bed. Her eyes flew open and she licked her lips. Then she grinned wildly, rolled her upper body my way and kissed me passionately. I returned the kiss fully.

Her tongue was all over my lips and dueled fiercely with my tongue. She had never kissed anyone with the flavor of her pussy on their lips and she was blown away by it. As the kiss went on, Amy rolled over against me and then her hand found my hard dick. She stroked it and gave it a squeeze from time to time.

Finally, she groaned deeply, broke the kiss and rolled over on her back. She held onto my dick as she lay there breathing heavy. A few minutes later, she blew out a deep breath and whispered, "Now that was a kiss."

I grinned at her and said, "It didn't have anything to do with you tasting your pussy on my lips and in my mouth, did it?"

She shivered and nodded. "At first it did and then my head was swimming with the passion. I think if you had touched my breasts or even caressed my back and butt, I would have come again."

I smiled at her and said, "I think it is time for a break and some distance between us. How does breakfast sound. Anyway, I have some houses to go look at with the realtor starting around noon."

Amy yawned. "I had breakfast with mom and dad before they left for work."

I chuckled and nodded. "I see a nap in your near future so you need to get your horny little ass out of my bed, grab your nightgown, and go get in your own bed."

Amy yawned again and rolled over on her belly. She lifted her ass up until it was as high as it would go with her upper body still on the bed. She moved her knees wider apart and shivered. "With my opening so low down between my thighs, I think this would be a good position to.... Uh.... You know." She whispered.

TxRad
TxRad
5,920 Followers
12