My Cricket Mate's Mum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was becoming more confused every minute. She hated Max for the way he treated her. Yet suddenly she didn’t really know whether she wanted to go ahead with her plans to cheat on him with Dave.

Dave changed all that; he was wiping her tears away, kissing her eyes closed after he’d dried them.

His mouth was moving around her face kissing her all over. She lay in his arms with her mouth open, when his open mouth reached hers.

Theirs breaths intermingled as both stopped for a fleeting second, then his tongue flicked out to her, and she responded.

The kiss was dynamite, it blew away all her worries, Max was forgotten in the heat of their kiss.

Dave too was over the moon, his mind went in to overdrive; “she’s hot,” he thought, as he started to wonder if he may be able to fuck her.

Helen’s kiss was molten passion, her need for love and affection flowed up into the kiss as her pent up desires took control.

Dave started to moan, Helen could feel his body shaking, her mind raced ahead of the kiss, “Dave won’t know how much I want him to fuck me,” she thought, “I’ll have to control him or we will stuff it up. I want him to want to do me again and again.”

Pushing her face back from his, she whispered passionately as she rained kisses on his mouth. “Oh David this is so lovely, you are making me melt with your kisses.”

A burst of pride hit Dave as she went on “please be gentle darling, I want you to love me make me yours.”

Her hand moved smoothly taking Dave’s hand and laying it on her breast; her other hand opened his zip letting his over excited prick escape.

Dave’s body bucked forward as his prick swelled and throbbed in her hand.

Still whispering, she commenced rubbing it softly up and down, her thumb caressing its swollen head.

Her actions drew a moan of pleasure from Dave as he responded to her light touch on his prick, pushing it backward and forward trying to fuck her hand.

Dave’s hand was not idle; it quickly opened the buttons of her top releasing the ‘bra free breasts’ hidden inside.

He gasped out loud as her dark brown pointy nipples stood out from her firm breasts in the light from the moon and the far off theatre screen.

My god your lovely he whispered as his head ducked down and his mouth tried to swallow her whole left breast. Helen moaned out loud, “yes kiss them sweetheart,” holding his head when he did, then moaning “oh I love that,” arching her back to push more and more breast into his mouth.

Dave’s amazement at the change his kiss had made grew as this married woman whom he had lusted over in his boyhood fantasies guided his mouth to her breasts.

Helen arched her back pushing her body up from the seat, wriggling into a position that forced him to suck more and more nipple and breast into his mouth.

His mouth teased her as it slipped from one nipple to the other, sucking hard as if to draw milk.

She cried out loud when he took her nipple between his teeth, biting little baby bites, causing the nipple to stand erect.

A jumble of words and loud moans of pleasure and pain from her open mouth filled the car, stirring Dave’s erection and his tongue into more action.

All thoughts Helen had of controlling Dave disappeared as she completely abandoned her self to his mouth watering kissing, and licking of her breasts and nipples.

Her breasts felt enlarged becoming more sensitive every minute as his hands mouth and tongue drove her crazy.

His hand ran through her hair pulling her head back forcing her chest forward, creating space for his mouth to lick down her breasts to her belly button, his tongue trying to enter it as his mouth and teeth tried to devour it.

Helen was loosing control of her emotions moaning out loud,” gently lover, gently now,” as his tongue circled her breast before returning to bite her nipples.

Her moans thrilled him so much that when they grew weaker, his mouth returned to nibble and bite down on her nipple forcing her to buck and squeal.

“Gently darling don’t hurt me,” she moaned

Gradually they moved, never for one minute breaking their hold on each other, to a position where his hand pushed her legs apart and slid up to enter her flooded pussy.

Shoving him away, she stripped of her skirt and his shirt and trousers, leaving them both naked.

She moved so she could lay back along the seat and cried in her deep husky voice, “Fuck me David, fuck me.”

Dave sat back and studied her in the flickering light of the movies. “My god” he moaned out loud. “You’re fucking magnificent.”

Helen’s body lay sprawled along the seat, legs apart, one bent with the knee against the back of the seat, the other hanging over the side with her red stilettos touching the floor of the car.

The small strip of cunt hair gleamed with her fluids, her breasts shone from his mouths exertions, her body was shiny with sweat, her lipstick smeared over her mouth, her hair a mess;

“She is a living fuck waiting to happen,” was the only way Dave could describe her.

He moved forward as she took his now fully extended prick in her hand. Without any preliminaries she directed it into her waiting cunt.

“That’s what I want,” she grunted as he eased it home and his body fell on hers.

Within minutes Helen was in heaven; his hard young prick was pummelling the back of her pussy, filling her.

“Push against my clit,” she moaned as she raised her body from the seat pushing up to help him position his prick to find it.

Their bodies were slapping together, the car seat was squeaking, their moans of pleasure growing louder and louder, as he started to erupt inside her, bringing her to her first orgasm in months.

A passing customer attracted by the car rocking from their vigour and hearing their moans of pleasure, hit the rocking car on the roof and shouted through the open front window “good one mate give her one for me.”

Dave heard him but did not stop. He remained hard and continued to stir her now overflowing cunt with his stiff hard prick.

Helen hardly heard the interruption. She lay back panting, her temperature rising, senses reeling from the urgency of Dave’s love making.

She marvelled at his size and his stamina. She pulled his head down to kiss him, “that was fantastic you are a wonderful lover she moaned.”

Dave couldn’t believe his luck; he was fucking Helen Watson the wife of the raging bull. He looked down marvelling at the beauty of her heaving body, as he continued to slowly push in and out of her hot cunt.

Mrs Watson was so beautiful that never in his wildest dreams did he fanaticise that she would even kiss him let alone fuck him.

Now here he was at a drive in with Mrs Watson lying on her back, his prick wedged in her cunt. Best of all she was pulling his head down to kiss him telling him he was fantastic.

“Shit, I’m eighteen; I’m the secret lover of two of the town’s most exciting married women,” Dave thought “if I didn’t know better I’d think I was dreaming.”

As he plundered her hot warm cunt with slow hard drives he became surer more confident that he could do whatever he liked with Helen.

Interval came and went and still they fucked on. They fucked in every position they could master in the confined space of the car’s back seat.

Dave wasn’t used to fucking in cars. With Stacy on the scorer’s room floor they had been very inventive and they had been again on her kitchen floor. He wanted more room.

He opened a car door, and then stood outside.

With Helen down on the seat, he pulled her forward lifting her hips and swinging her legs up around his neck.

A grunt of amazement followed by a moan of satisfaction escaped from Helens lips as Dave using the purchase of his feet on the ground rammed home from a standing position.

Not satisfied with that position, he pulled her up to stand with her legs on the ground outside the car. Pushing her body forward, her face down on the seat, he dragged her back by the hips as he fucked her vigorously dog fashion.

Helens arse started to grind back against him. She was grunting and moving to gain every inch of his penetration. He sensed she was reaching her peak. He sped up and banged into her like a battering ram, their bodies clashing and slapping together.

Helen found Dave’s renewed energy from his standing position overwhelming. She struggled panting for breath as she rocked her arse back against him again and again.

She was moaning making harsh unintelligible sounds deep in her throat as she came, going on and on, until her body slumped forward on the seat.

Leaning on her back to play with her squashed breasts and run his finger around her clit, he grunted in her ear, We’re a couple of dogs “I’m your Great Dane and you’re my fucking French poodle bitch.”

The ground covered with loose gravel and sloped to allow peoples cars to see the screen caused them to slide and slip, finally motivating him to move again.

Helen objected “remember I’ve got no clothes on, I’m nude,” she moaned as he led her wearing only her red stilettos around to the front of the car.

“Some one will see us” she moaned as he made her stand nude in front of the car.

You’re so lovely, so fucking beautiful, I can’t get enough of you,” he explained as he stood back admiring her luscious body.

Helen stood, hands on hips, legs astride, wearing only her heels. Dave wet his fingers in her sopping cunt and then transferred her juices via his fingers over her belly, her breasts, her nipples, along her chin and cheek bone, finally inserting them gently in her mouth.

“Suck our love juices,” he whispered as he stepped back to watch her suck his fingers.

They had reached a stage where they were no longer just fucking each other. They had become lovers laughing and enjoying each others body.

“Fucking`s fun,” Dave thought as he kept one hand in her mouth and used the other to play and pull on her nipples, pinching them between thumb and forefinger.

He laughed, doing it again, when she squealed and tried to push his hand away. Replacing his fingers with his mouth, he sucked hard trying to make her breasts leak.

Helen mind was awash with emotion as she stood there in the open, in the nude, in front of the car, holding his head, pulling it on to her breasts.

She marvelled at what she was allowing him to do to her. Just standing out in the open like this was turning her on.

Suddenly she started to shudder, her hips were moving, her legs trembling, as her orgasm hit all of her senses.

Oh Dave be gentle, keep that up,” she moaned, “I can’t believe it; you are making me come just by loving my breasts.”

He slumped to his knees and held her cunt lips open, “I can see it, I can feel your cunt lips shuddering, oh hell! You’re hot cum smells fucking marvellous,” he cried, as he pushed his face and nose into her dripping cunt.

As she came down from her high she started to look around to see if anyone was watching.

“Stop worrying, anyone who sees you will not recognise you.” Dave said. “They will be looking at your fanny not your face,” he said as he turned her around; spread her on the bonnet, entering her first from the rear.

Then turning her over he pulled her forward to impale her once more on his ever hard prick.

He fucked from the hips, unable to stop his noisy grunts of satisfaction, as her muscles closed on his prick.

His knees kept buckling, as he strove to get more purchase to push deeper and deeper into her.

Finally he said “I have got to have room.” “I want to look at you and ride you without being bent up, or slipping over.”

He dragged the blanket out and laid it on the ground in the open beside the car.

“Oh my god, Dave! I’m married, I’m well known in this town, we can’t do it out here someone might come along its too public,”

“We have just done it out here,” he whispered as he coaxed her down on to the blanket.

On the blanket, he pushed her legs apart and proceeded to lick and suck from her pussy to her knees.

His mouth and tongue drove Helen wild. They were every where. His little butterfly kisses made her skin tingle and her nipples harden,

His fingers traced their way around her hips and inner thigh, before his tongue slid back, pausing at her belly button before heading down the track between her two holes entering her cunt.

She stopped complaining and started to moan and groan out loud, as he fucked her in the open, on the ground, in the moonlight.

She lay back listening to her mouth emitting little grunting and groaning noises, as his body slammed the wind from her.

“Bloody hell,” Helen thought “I never ever let Max fuck me outside the car.”

“Now here I am married to that madman, being fucked by an eighteen year old at the drive- inn. Not only on the bonnet of my car in full public view, but now down on the ground, where someone could walk over us.”

The midnight movie was screening when Helen finally cried “That’s enough,” pushing him away. She struggled up from the blanket to sit side ways on the edge of the back seat, her legs hanging out the door.

Dave moved to sit on the ground in front of her, looking up between her legs at her swollen cunt lips.

As she smoked, he inserted one finger then a second, into her extremely wet and sticky cunt.

His eyes feasted on her. Her legs were splayed for his fingers, her nipples standing out like golf tees. Once again he thought, as he had a dozen times that night, “what a fucking fabulous woman.”

Helen drew deep on her cigarette, her body completely relaxed as he ran his fingers in and out of her cunt, curling the longest finger to stroke inside the top, reaching for any place that would turn her on.

Time after time his finger would very slowly crawl to her arse hole and rim it, pushing to partially enter, before withdrawing and returning to her cunt.

She smiled. It was his little game, spreading their combined juices as he teased her with the possibility of his finger entering her arse.

Inserting one finger in her cunt, he asked “how many will it take?”

Helen opened her legs wider and wider to give him greater access until he had four fingers deep in her cunt, his thumb bumping her nub.

He was startled as she sent her cigarette spinning in the air. With a grunt she slipped her body down off the seat, forcing his whole hand to enter her.

She let out a scream and came, losing control, her urine mixing with her cum and pouring down over his hand and body.

“Oh my god you’re marvellous” she cried as her hips bucked. Dave`s fist was completely embedded in Helen. He wriggled his fingers moved it in and out and slowly withdrew, as her urine and cum leaked down his arm on to his body.

She shuddered again and again, holding his head, pulling it into her cunt lips as she knelt over him while he sat on the ground.

“What a night, she moaned, “I’m fucked.” “I’ve never felt so full in years.”

“I’m going to clean you up, then we really must go,” she said as she sank to her knees on to the wet blanket, all worries of being disturbed forgotten.

Dave stood legs apart, his hands in her hair, as she licked and sucked his penis deep in her mouth.

Standing there with the wife of the roughest toughest footballer in town sucking his prick he knew that this night must remain a secret.

But he couldn’t help smiling to himself as he thought “my god Malcolm would freak.” “He wouldn’t believe me anyway.” “He would never believe what I’ve done.”

His thoughts returned to Helen as her hands cupped his balls, squeezing and massaging them making him grunt with satisfaction.

He looked down at her bobbing head, “Oh yes! That’s lovely,” he whispered as he began fucking her mouth, thrusting deep into the back of her throat.

Her hands left his balls. She pushed his hips back to control his now near violent reaction to her mouth and tongues work. “Watch out or you’ll choke me,” she spluttered with her mouth full.

Helen gobbled, grunting and swallowing as his cum erupted in her mouth. Lovingly she took his prick in her hand, milking the last of his cum into her mouth.

Noticing the loving way in which she was now treating his prick, he withdrew and leant down helping her to her feet. “Come up here” he said, kissing her, tasting his cum.

They stood out in the open, both completely nude except for her stiletto red shoes. Holding each other in their arms, they looked down on the cars in the drive-in.

“Look what I’ve got,” Dave shouted. “Stop watching the movies, you will never see any thing like this again.”

“Shut up you fucking young fool,” Helen laughed, pulling him back into the car as an internal light went on in a car way down front.

As they dressed, they stopped many times to kiss and touch each other, whispering and laughing about a night both would never forget.

Eventually they were dressed and ready to go. “You drive,” she said handing him the keys, “there is security on the gate but they can only see the driver.”

As they drove out the gate past the security guard the back of Helens head was all the guard could see. It was rising and falling in Dave’s lap as she sucked him to another impossible erection.

“See you at cricket practice,” she whispered as she dropped him outside his home as the clock showed three.

Shaking her head as she drove away she smiled, “Eight fucking hours” then laughing to herself “eight hours fucking is more like it.”

12