My Danish Daughter Ch. 04

Story Info
More phone sex of the group kind.
1.3k words
4.44
11.8k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three hours later, after Magda had gotten me to stir thrice and fill her sweet snatch with my spunk, the first time cowgirl-style, the second reverse-cowgirl, the last one doggy-style, the phone rang again. Of course, it was Inga, but she had it on speaker, so we could hear Frederik and Bjorg. She apparently wanted it clear what had taken place between them.

"Oh, Robert, it was...amazing! They both humped me like it was the end of the world. This time, they didn't have any use for each other just yet. They just shared me and fucked me half to death. Freddy gave me two loads, Bjorg four, and it was wild!" Inga exulted, quite thrilled at the six loads of cum that she had taken inside of her from her two men.

"Sounds to me like the ladies are both going to be in slut heaven whenever we meet. Did Inga tell you that I'm contemplating spending late summer with you guys, if you'll have me, taking a very extended vacation starting this week? I don't think that I've actually been to Denmark before, so it would certainly be a change for me, plus a real way to prepare for retirement, of course. I plan to step down before too long and just start enjoying this...way of life, this family, if you will," I declared, wondering how much Inga had divulged already.

"Oh, we spent little time talking, but, it's true that she mentioned a lot of your ideas as well as hers, and let me just say that I favor the idea of living here in Denmark most of the time, maybe spending time in the States and elsewhere, but mainly in this house. Both of you would always be welcome in my home. It could be our home instead, you know. I'll retire from the bank, stop and smell the roses, or at least the rosebuds, if you catch my drift, and we could have a regular Sodom and Gomorrah right here in this part of Denmark. You could even retire now if you wished and get your passport, be here before you know it," Frederik observed, apparently more eager to get me to Denmark than I expected.

"You want this, too, don't you, Father?" Bjorg noted with glee, "and I second that motion. Magda's absolutely delicious, been eager to fuck her, and frankly, the idea of bending over for you, sir, is just sexy as hell! The five of us could really explore many things together. You, me, Father, Inga, and I. Three studs, two sluts, and who knows what else might come?"

"Sounds like a plan to me. I'd love to be airtight on a regular basis. What about you, Mother?" Magda surprised me with the degree of enthusiasm that she had for the idea of living together in a large household with Inga, Bjorg, and Frederik.

"Airtight, yes, that sounds very nice. Airtight...and pregnant, at least once more in my case. I want to have one baby by each man before I stop breeding. Imagine how sexy that would be, the two of us walking around, you especially, constantly pregnant and everything. You should marry Bjorg, just to keep people off track. Have the law think that they're all his spawn, just as the law will assume that they're all Frederik's in my case. We'll all know better, of course. I don't think that Bjorg will mind, will you, dear Bjorg?" Inga suggested, getting all of us hot and bothered at the idea of Magda and herself pregnant to three different men.

"Hey, as long as I get to fuck both ladies and bend over for both men, what do I mind? It's a dream come true for me!" Bjorg confessed, obviously pleased by the idea of four sex partners for himself as well as the rest of us.

"Wow, you really are the bisexual slut of many men's...and women's dreams!" I observed, turned-on by the notion of buggering Bjorg as well as sharing him with the others, and vice versa.

"God, I hope so! I want to be royally used and taken in ways that few can imagine, including being pegged by women at times! Magda, what are your thoughts on pegging a man, specifically me? Same question for Inga!" Bjorg admitted his fantasies a bit more.

"As long as I'm being fucked in either my pussy or my ass while it happens, I'd be very open to it, for sure! No doubt, Daddy would oblige me with that, wouldn't you, Daddy?" Magda said as she began sucking my cock with a vengeance again.

"Damn it, yes, of course...oh, damn, guys, she's practically inhaling my dick now!" I declared as my sexy Danish daughter sucked and licked my prick with gusto.

"Well, Daddy, I needed to be fucked again, so why not get you nice and hard, so you can fuck me like I need it? I really need it bad, too, right now! All of this talk of the five of us together, it has me so damned horny!" Magda now bent over and I slipped inside her wet little snatch from behind.

"In that case, I need it again, too! Husband, sodomize me, please, and Bjorg, you can have my twat in the cowgirl position!" Inga urged her men to plunder her once more.

We began fucking furiously while listening to each other on the phone, my strokes inside Magda's slick pussy getting more intent by the second. Every stroke of my cock probed ever deeper, farther, longer, harder inside my sweet Magda, filling her up while her mother panted and moaned with lust and heat from the pounding that she took from Frederik and Bjorg. Both ladies evidently knew what they wanted from us menfolk and, boy, did we give it to them.

I definitely reamed my sweet daughter but good, taking her with every thrust, every movement of my hips and hers, every minute of our latest romp. Her twat was nice and squishy from my previous load, which only turned me on more, as did the sight of her splendid freckled buttocks (how the hell did she get freckles on her ass, anyway?) When I pulled her hair and slapped her bottom, Magda only acted more excited than ever, actively begging for me to go as deep as I could within her cunt. I would venture to say that I more than drove home my point. I went as far as I could, making her squeal as I humped her with all of my power and prowess.

Finally, of course, and I could tell this from her moans over the speaker, Inga came from her double penetration by her husband and stepson. Frederik then grunted as he spent himself inside his wife's ass and Bjorg did the same inside her pussy from below. Magda let out her own, profanity-laced cry, and creamed herself, before squeezing my cum out of my balls through my cock with her vise-like grip on my dick. I slumped for a minute on top of my sweet Danish princess, enjoying the contact with her smooth, fair skin on my own flesh yet again.

"Was that good for you guys, too?" Magda giggled over the speaker, "I love being fucked by Daddy, especially doggy-style. Now, if you'll excuse me, I want to snuggle up with him. Why don't you guys do the same together? We can talk again in the morning."

"Works for me, but you already knew that," I commented, making her react by bumping her crack against my cock.

"Same here, and yes, it was amazing as ever! The only thing better will be having you guys around and making it regular orgies. Including some mother-daughter fun, right?" Inga intimated to us about her latest carnal adventure.

"Goodnight, lovers!" Bjorg told us.

"What he said," Frederik gave a hearty chuckle, as he hung up...

Within minutes, Magda and I were sound asleep in each other's arms, my seed still seeping from her snatch. It was a truly perfect day for both of us, and the future was brighter still. We couldn't wait to share our lives, and our bodies, with her mother, stepfather, and stepbrother now. The five of us were sure to be worthy of porn together or something.