My Dare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to insert a ring finger in both girls, spanning their cunts with my index and little fingers. I was searching for both G-spots to quickly knock out an orgasm. Since I hadn't come in Amber, I knew that I would never be able to hold off while each girl came twice.

I found Amber's subtly textured area first. I looked up at her face, her eyes squeezed tightly shut. "Damn, you—that's not fair!" she panted, having abandoned any attempts to concentrate on kissing me. When I located Niki's most sensitive spot, I felt her abandon my cock as well. I was now awkwardly working both girls—pulling on Amber with a "come here" motion while pushing on Niki with a "bye, bye" motion. I was determined to get them off, and it took all my concentration—like rubbing your stomach and patting your head at the same time, only better.

Niki came first, howling, "Ohmygod!" as she pulled away from my hand. She rolled over on her side and curled up in a fetal position while the orgasm ran its course. I was hoping for a squirt, but had to be satisfied with her milky residue on my fingers.

I could now concentrate on Amber. I brought my free hand up to her face and placed my middle two fingers under her nose and then into her mouth. I pulled harder with my left hand and was rewarded with a painful bite on my right hand. Amber's cunt muscles began their pulsating action, but now I could feel that it really started with a contraction of her deep inner muscles that quickly opened and closed her cervix, pinching then tips of my fingers. Then her cunt literally pushed my fingers out as Amber's spray shot out onto the sand. I had the presence of mind to yank my injured hand out of her mouth before she did any more damage and it was a good thing. She could have bitten through steel as her jaw locked up and her eyes rolled upward. She lost her balance and collapsed, and my arm was now trapped the full length of her torso. The last of her juice was spurting into my open hand as she jerked.

Niki had recovered but was still on her side watching Amber twitch. She now sat up, and I could see her whole left side was caked with sand. She could care less, as she grabbed my cock, stroked it to fullness, threw her leg over me, and mounted facing me in one smooth move. My finger work had lubed and stretched Niki's cunt, but she was young and resilient, so the "velvet glove" felt nice and tight around my cock. At least now I felt like I could let her ride for a while. And with Amber pinning my left arm down, there wasn't much else I could do anyway.

Niki sat perfectly still and looked down at me, then glanced to her right to watch Amber's cum drip of my hand. Amber was recovering fast and looked up at the native girl. She reached out to run her fingers through the short dark pubic hair, then down to Niki's exposed clit. Niki gasped and rose up slightly, exposing most of my shaft. Amber traced her finger down the outer lip to our union, then circled the base of my cock with her thumb and finger. She pulled my cock forward until it popped out of Niki's cunt, then rubbed it back and forth across her clit. Niki lifted up so that Amber could reinsert me. As Niki lowered herself again, Amber let go of my cock and pushed herself up. She leaned forward to kiss Niki as she scooted around to straddle my head.

I had lost much of the feeling in my hand and arm but didn't have time to worry about it as my vision was blocked by Amber's sopping pussy. For the next few minutes I tried to concentrate on burying my tongue as deep as possible in that pussy while Niki bounced on my cock. I sensed that the girls were kissing and fondling each other as bodies shifted position above me. I reached up to grasp Amber's tits and found Niki's there before me. We made a good team as I squeezed the orbs and Niki pulled on the nipples. I was rewarded with more juice to lap up.

I actually lasted longer than I thought—probably because I had to concentrate on Amber. As before, Niki came first; she went from bouncing to sliding back and forth on my cock. Her clit was now rubbing in my pubic hair and no doubt Amber's hand was helping as well. I heard the island girl yelp each time she pulled forward and thought, "Three down, and one to go."

Amber was ready, but her perverse nature came out as she pushed Niki off my cock and started to stroke it like a maniac, leaning forward to suck on the head. It now was a test of wills as I used her movement forward to grab her ass cheeks with both hands and lick like crazy between her cunt and puckered asshole. We grunted and groaned around our respective mouthfuls. I edged my hands inwards until I could insert my thumbs in a hole each, at which point Amber exploded a final time. As she screamed around my cock, I lost it and sent blast after blast into her open mouth and final onto the towel. I pushed Amber off my face with my thumbs still in her and watched as Niki scooped up what she could on her finger and fed it to Amber, then leaned forward to kiss her. They traded my cum back and forth for a few seconds as Amber recovered.

After basking in the afterglow for a few minutes, we all languidly stood and walked to the water, where we washed off sweat, sand, and sex. Amber reminded me that we needed to get back so the girls could get to their scuba lesson. We exchanged hugs and kisses and cell numbers with Niki, promising to have her over later in the week and reluctantly prepared to leave the beach just as two more couples arrived. Amber made me carry everything (including her) back to the car as part of my slave duties, and we began the drive back to Napili.

12