My Daughter Becomes My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me Daddy like you used to fuck mommy." She exhorted me on.

We continued for several minutes, sweat forming on our bodies. The smell of sex was strong.

I flipped her over onto her knees and took her from behind, doggy style. We grunted and groaned as we continued fucking wildly. Lauren had one orgasm, then another. I could feel her body shuddering, her cunt clenching my cock. I continued plowing into her.

"Stop! Stop! Just a moment." Lauren cried out.

I stopped and we rested, catching our breath.

"Let me ride you." she asked.

I pulled out of her and laid down on my back. My hard, aching cock pointed at the ceiling. I hadn't been this hard and this horny in many years, maybe never before. I felt some guilt about fucking my daughter, and maybe enjoying it more than any of the sex I had with my wife, her mother. By thinking it was wrong, it just felt so much better.

Lauren straddled my body and lowered herself down, fully impaling herself on my eight inch cock.

"God that feels wonderful." I said.

"Fucking fantastic." Lauren replied as she leaned forward and gave me a sloppy wet kiss.

Then Lauren sat up and started to ride me, gently at first. Soon she was riding me like a wild, possessed woman, bouncing up and down, forcing my cock as deep as it could go inside her. She rocked back with each upward ride, grinding my cock against her g-spot. She went on and on.

"Oh God! That feels so wonderful." Lauren said between breaths of air.

We grasped each other's hands, our fingers interlocked. I was holding her steady as she bounced on my hard rod. I watched in amazement as her tits jiggled up and down. My cock began to burn, it ached. It hurt so bad that it felt incredibly good.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to cum." I announced.

"Cum with me! Cum inside your baby girl! Fill me with your seed!" Lauren was now talking dirty to me. It make me even hornier.

I could tell by her gasps for air that she also was approaching her climax. I felt she was in control, riding me and I was being used by her for her sexual pleasure. And what an incredible experience for me.

Her hands grasped my hands even tighter.

"Oh Daddy, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Cum with me Daddy!" she shouted.

Our orgasms hit at the same time. My cock exploded with massive shots of my creamy cum deep within her womb. Her body began shaking violently as her cunt put a vise-like grip on my cock and continued to grip and release me time and time again. She was milking my seed into her.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!" we screamed together.

Our bodies froze, Lauren still sitting upright on my body, my cock buried deep inside her, our hands locked tight.

Our orgasms rolled through us, our bodies trembling. Finally I felt my cock stopped shooting cum unto her. As it began to soften, I could feel our fluids leak out of her, over my balls and down between my ass cheeks.

Suddenly I realized that I just had unprotected sex with my daughter.

"You are on the pill, aren't you? I just flooded your pussy with my sperm." I asked Lauren.

Lauren just smiled back at me.

I kept my gaze on Lauren, waiting for her answer. The seconds felt like an eternity.

Finally she nodded, and answered. "Yes. I'm protected." Lauren answer.

I could breathe again. "Thank goodness." I said in reply.

It was Lauren's turn to ask a question.

"Is the offer still open for me to move back home? To live with you?" She asked.

"Of course, Baby. You can live with me as long as you like." I answered as a big smile crossed my face.

"Thank you Daddy. Thank you." Lauren replied as she leaned forward and gave me a big kiss, that turned passionate when our mouths opened and our tongues intertwined.

As she sat up again, Lauren wiggled her cute ass on my soft shaft.

"One more question." she said.

"Go ahead. Ask anything." I replied.

"Mom told me that you were quick to recover. Is that still true?" Lauren asked.

"I don't know. It's been three years." I replied as honestly as I could. "Maybe I could use a little help."

Lauren quickly dismounted me. Her pussy was a mess and appeared well fucked. But she wanted more. She wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and engulfed all the rest into her mouth. She was going all out, sucking, licking and stroking me back to a hard erection.

I just laid back and enjoyed the sensations. I could sense Debbie's presence, my wife looking down upon us with a smile on her face.

Yes, Lauren was fulfilling the expressed instructions of her mother, to take care of me.

And she was doing one hell of a job.

12