My Daughter is a Fucking Machine

Story Info
Father and daughter have torrid sex.
800 words
4.19
123.2k
77
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stars must have aligned for me. My wife went off to visit her sister for the weekend and my daughter Emily said she would drop by for a visit. Emily is now twenty four and off on her own. We were always close as she grew up. As she got older I began to notice her body. Emily began to fill out in her twenties. I often thought I saw camel toe when she would wear tight shorts.

Emily did drop by. She was wearing her usual tight shirt and shorts. My eyes roamed over her body as she walked into the house.

"Are you lonely all by yourself?" She asked me.

"Not anymore," I told her.

She gave me this sly smile and sat down across from me in the chair. I couldn't believe my luck. Emily began by saying she missed me so much. I was in her thoughts lately, she said. I told her I was always thinking about her. I think we were working up to something. Emily came over and sat next to me on the couch. I wasn't going to waste this time together. I pulled her into my body and we kissed.

It was more than a simple kiss. Our mouths opened and our tongues were touching. I became like some wild animal. I was ripping at her clothes. I wanted her naked. Somehow we stripped our clothes quickly and I finally got to see my daughter naked. Her pussy was shaved down to a racing strip. Her tits were medium sized and firm. I got her onto her back. I spread those thighs and I took hold of my dick. I began slapping my cock against her slit. This was making Emily moan.

"I need you Daddy!" She cried out to me.

I couldn't waste anymore time. I moved my cock head into place and I slid into my daughter's eager hole. Did that ever make Emily scream. Her pussy was so tight and I started circling my hard prick around inside her. Emily said this was all she could think about lately. She wanted fucked by her Daddy. I gave it to her as hard as I could. My balls hit her ass cheeks and our mounds rubbed together as we had one intense fucking session.

I just lost it and I told Emily that she was mine from now on. No one else could have her pussy, just me. Emily said that she didn't want any other cock but mine. That made the fucking even more intense between us. I soon pulled out and I had Emily get onto her stomach. I spread her legs and I pushed my dick into her gash from behind. Her ass was bouncing up and down as I fed her cock as hard as I could.

She cried out saying it hurt but she didn't want me to stop. There was no way I could stop what I was doing. I was going to take my daughter to completion. We had to have fucked almost an hour or so. I felt my nuts pinch and I couldn't hold out any longer. I flooded my baby girl with my thick, white seed. Emily's body shook as she took my love offering from me. This was the way it needed to be between us.

Emily squeezed out my hot batter from my prick. I held my cock inside her until we managed to get calmed down. I pulled out and Emily flipped over. We ended up kissing and Emily told me she had never experienced sex like that before. Needless to say, this was the beginning of sex between Emily and myself. I would pop over to her apartment from time to time and we would make passionate love.

Emily loved to get on top of me and ride me like some wild stallion. She would slam down hard onto my rod and I would bring my ass up and feed her every inch that I had. I lost track of how many loads of cum I gave her. I always fucked Emily with my bare cock and that is the way she liked it. We even have talked about being with each other permanently. I'm not sure how I can rid myself of my wife and then be Emily's true lover but I am working on a plan.

Emily even says that if we become full time lovers she wants me to seed her belly. Yes, she want to become pregnant by me. This is all too much at the moment but I does get me turned on thinking about impregnating my daughter. All I can do for now is keep giving Emily my cock in every position possible and see where things lead.