My Daughter, My Mistress

Story Info
Passionate Lesbian Incest-Mother & Daughter.
1k words
4.08
70.5k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Daughter, My Mistress: Nellie & Keily

By Patty Parker & Anal Annie

My first marriage was a complete and utter FAILURE...my ex-husband is (and continues to be a) A BRUTE...he never missed an opportunity to take out his frustrations on me whenever something didn't go to plan... the car failed to start, or a big contract went un-signed at his firm, or I failed to have his meal cooked and ready at the designated time... I'd be punched, slapped, kicked, or pinched at his whim.

One thing I can't fault him for is his expertise in the bedroom. His big "willie" was always at the ready, and I can't remember a time when it failed him, no matter how drunk or tired...after our divorce, I met and married an (now ex) Naval officer. I was never suspicious of the fact that he much preferred to fuck me in the ass or have me blow him than have vaginal sex; I was as shocked as anyone when he was busted in an all-male brothel near a well-known naval base in the Philippines while on "TDY" (Temporary Duty Assignment)...this, of course, resulted in a second divorce. Thankfully, my subsequent tests for STDS and HIV are all negative...

For the next five years, I date only sporadically; I did meet and become engaged to an MLB Player, an outfielder for the Los Angeles Dodgers: Jax Lofton. A six two, 220 pound African American STUD by any standard, Jax showered me with love and affection, provided financial security, and most important of all, accepted and provided Keily with a much-needed father figure and role model. His big cock (a girthy 10"), is the cherry on the cake; I'd become an aficionado of "back-door" sex since my previous two marriages, and "J" is more than happy to indulge me... we are together two years, when three months after I became pregnant, and just a month before our wedding, my beloved "J" crashed into a wall in left field and broke his neck, killing him instantly... the fly ball he died chasing?...he CAUGHT IT...Keily is possibly more devastated than I (as far as she is concerned Jax is DADDY).

For the next ten years, I put all of my attention on providing for and nurturing our (First Husband's and my) daughter, Keily and Jax's and my Son, Jaxson Junior (JJ). Now a first-year student at University, Keily is a smart, funny, articulate, and stunningly pretty auburn-haired beauty... she is 20 years old, weighs 110 pounds, and a svelte and well-formed 36C-20-36 figure. JJ is 10, and from the looks of things, he will be just as Handsome and athletically gifted as the Father he never met.

Keily and I have been lovers since her 19th birthday, and she is as skilled a lover as any I've ever encountered. It is she who taught me the proper way to please a Woman orally, and where and how she became so skillful in wielding her large collection of strap on dildoes I have yet to discover. (I must remember to broach the subject someday, though when when we're alone, I seem to lose all coherent thought)...

This evening, I shower and shave my armpits and legs, trim my pubic bush to a light reddish fuzz, and give myself an enema, as I'm 100% certain that ANAL is on tonight's menu...

After applying deodorant, lotion, and perfume, I select the lingerie I'll be wearing: black lace bra, matching garter-belt, gun-metal stockings, and hooker-red spike heeled pumps; I add a thong to match my shoes, and a red silk kimono before sitting at my make-up table to apply my face...I should have just enough time before Keily arrives...

At 630, the front door is keyed open, then slammed, and I hear Keily calling my name. "Up here, Sweetie, in our bedroom" (JJ is at his Grandparent's for the weekend)

I hear her taking the stairs two at a time, then she appears in the doorway, a bit out of breath. I rise and turn to meet her. "Hi, baby, I'll bet your starving

...A bite to eat first?"

"You're making my mouth water," Keily giggles, her eyes roaming lustfully over my voluptuous curves.

"I am hungry, but dinner can wait"

I may as well have left the bra off, Keily is as eager as ever to get at my abundant breast-flesh, now a back-breaking 36FF since the birth of my son. I never stopped lactating, thanks to her, and she never misses a chance to feed from my thumb-sized, dark brown nipples. Those same nipples stiffen and grow longer as she cups the heavy teats in her small, slim-fingered hands; she tugs on the hot tips, causing me to gasp and squirm. She lifts the fleshy globes, deepening my already cavernous cleavage, captures the quivering nipple of my right breast in her warm, hungry mouth.

Within minutes my beautiful young lover is stripped naked and lying upon her back. She thrusts her flat belly out and tilts her sparsely-furred crotch up, using her fingers to peel her pussy-lips open, revealing the luscious pink interior to my avid gaze.

"Do it, Mommy; come and get your appetizer."

In a minimum of steps, I kneel between her legs lean closer. Her sweet fragrance tickles my nostrils, and at this moment there is nothing more I want than to partake of the juices I can see glistening on the inner and outer folds of her delicious-looking split peach.

I begin by using only her tongue to lavish attention upon the outer lips of her labia and inner pink folds, Now I pucker my lips upon Keily's swelling clit, which has un-sheathed itself from its protective hood, and begin to suck voraciously, fairly inhaling the hot juices that flow out. Keily pants and squirms about on the quilt, her pelvis jerking and her soft belly heaving in response to my lingual stimulation.

As her juices I haven't manage to capture seep out, staining her thighs, I continue "long-lapping" her, tonguing all the way up from her asshole to her clit. Keily is breathing very heavily now, steadily, a background noise punctuated by the steady slurping of my mouth and tongue, and the delicious wet sounds that her pussy was makes... my Darling Daughter closes her muscular thighs about my neck and head, pinning my face to her soaked crotch. I lick and tongue, kissing and sucking as she shudders through one...two... three orgasms; my lower face and chin is covered in her womanly spend, as is the quilt and sheet beneath us.