My Daughter's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene ended, and she began looking around for our discarded clothes. I told her we live in a nudist household now, we'd find the clothes tomorrow. We thanked each other for the show, turned off the lights, and as we headed to our beds, she turned, put her arms around my neck, pulled me to her, and kissed me. A deep, wonderful, passionate kiss.

"I mean it. Thank you. That was a big deal for me, and it couldn't have been easy for you to cross that line. Just tell me one thing: If you knew for certain that Jack and Janelle would do it, would you have done it? Put on a show? Would you have sucked a cock for me? Let me film it?"

"In that extremely unlikely event, then yes, Baby Girl, I would. I would even kiss you with a mouth full of cum. But even asking something like that, I mean, for a lot of people, you might as well admit to being a cannibal."

"I know, I know, I didn't even think of that. I just got carried away with the fantasy of my Dad, the cocksucker." She leaned in again, and kissed me once more. I absolutely admit to being conflicted about what we had just done, and where this was going to lead, but in the back of my mind, I was already drawing boundary lines: As long as we don't do this, or that...

We separated, went to our own bedrooms, and fell asleep. Neither one of us closed our doors.

From then on, we were always nude around the house. Well, mostly, unless someone else was there. Sometimes we wore underwear, and she even bought me a few pair of women's underwear. It's not something I'm particularly into, but on occasion, the silky feel and naughty looks she gave made it fun.

Movie night moved away from the overtly sexual, and back to genres that we both enjoyed, but that was because it was no longer needed as an aphrodisiac: we freely and openly masturbated for each other almost daily, and watched porn together two or three times per week. We even watched my own sex tapes together, and a couple that she had made with past girlfriends. She only had one with a guy, and that was a long, slow blowjob. She opened up to show a mouth full of cum, then swallowed. I lamented that there was only one BJ tape, and she put her hand on my cock, saying that we could make more anytime I wanted. That was a line I REALLY wasn't ready to cross. Yet.

12