My Daughter's Secret Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReadNJerk
ReadNJerk
168 Followers

Abby loved the way her daddy's cock felt in her mouth, his musky scent, the taste of it. She could feel the thick vein on the underside of his cock as her tongue ran across it. Slowly, she took him deeper into her wet mouth. Daddy was long, not hugely so, but he was above average and his fat cock stretched her mouth. She liked the feeling of being in charge, of making her daddy's body respond to her. This wasn't a bad thing, she thought, he wasn't her biological father. She had always fantasized about him ever since mom began to date him. He was hot, and she would not be denied, even if it was only one time.

Mom had told her all their sex secrets. How he liked his nipples pinched and when done right, how he would lose all control. Or that he liked very slow, deliberate head at first and then how he liked her to go faster. She told Abby how he liked a slow deliberate and wet deepthroat, her mom describing in great detail the things she would do to him. One of the advantages of catching her when she was deep in her meds, and not always lucid. Her mom had also told Abby how good her father was at eating her pussy, making her squirt hard on his face. Abby wanted that too. So, armed with all that information she had formed a plan to seduce her daddy.

This, his fat hard cock in her mouth was only the beginning. He was going to fuck her with his big cock meat. Before she was done, he was going to make her cum, hard. That was the culmination of her plan, that and making her father fall in love with her. So far, her plan was working perfectly. As she continued to mouthed his engorged member, Abby slipped out of her wet panties.

His fat cock slid down her mouth, bringing the head of it to the entrance of her throat, she could feel the tip as she tried forcing it into her throat. He had gagged her the first time and she had repressed it. Mom had said he liked when she would deep throat his cock, making it all wet. Abby was going to learn to do it. Abby slowly slid up her daddy's shaft coming to the head once again, she could taste her daddy's precum oozing out of the top of the fat head of his cock. She moved it to the back of her throat and swallowed it. Tasty, she thought.

Beginning her slow decent on his shaft, her daddy moaned loud as his tip reached her throat. Relaxing her throat, she pressed her head down deeper onto her father's cock, forcing the head into her throat. She could feel the slick saliva build as her throat accommodated the head, as it slipped down her throat. Her body convulsing as she tried not to gag. God, his cock was fat!

Her father arched his back, placing both of his hands on the side of Abby's head, holding her there, keeping his cock for a moment lodged in her throat. She began to work the muscles of her throat, tightening them around his thick cock. This was amazing, his daughter was giving him the best blowjob of his life. Her mouth felt like a vice, the head of his meat settled deep in her mouth. He looked down to watch her come up, his cock coated in her mouth saliva, shiny and slick, he watched as his daughter's head bobbed back down to make his cock disappear again in to her warm mouth.

She began a steady, slow rhythm up and down on her father's cock, just the way her mother had told her. Just the way he liked it. Feeling every inch as it sank into her wanting lips. Her mom had told Abby everything he liked. She was going to do all of it. She was going to make her father fall in love with her. Abby could feel the dampness now between her legs, sucking her father's cock was making her very excited. She knew it would.

From the many times she had imagined sucking his cock and fucking him, she had always cum hard. Her orgasms during masturbation, were intense. Now that it was a reality, she could hardly wait to see how her body responded. Her wet pussy and the pussy juice on the inside of her thighs was a good sign.

Abby got on her knees and scooted forward, giving her father access to her big tits, her large breasts hanging down and brushing against his thighs. Her father, taking the cue, reached under her and grasps one of her breasts in his hand, gently beginning to pinch her nipple. The wave of pleasure making her vagina contract as it hits her clit and pussy. Abby can feel her juices running down the inside of her thigh as she continues slowly sucking her father's cock deep into her throat, the head and shaft seeming to grow larger the more she sucked.

"That's right baby, suck daddy's cock good. Just how I like it. Take it all the way into your throat."

Arching my body to the right, I can see my cock disappears again into my daughter's mouth. I shove the two middle fingers of my right hand into my mouth, rolling my tongue around them making them wet. I pull my dripping fingers out of my mouth and reach between Abby's soft thighs. Blindly searching, I find her wet, warm pussy. I rub my two fingers up and down her wet snatch, her juices making my fingers even wetter. Spreading her pussy lips with my two fingers, I curl them and find her damp hole. Feeling the outline of her small gash, I put the tips of my two fingers inside her, the vibrations from her moan, travel down my cock making it jump in her mouth.

She brings her mouth from my soaked joint.

"Yes, daddy deeper, put your fingers in my wet cunt. Put them in deeper!"

Then bends her head and goes back to swallowing my dripping, hard cock.

I follow her orders and shove my fingers inside her wet cunt as deep as I can. Her pussy is tight and my fingers meet some resistance as I bury them all the way in her soaked snatch. My fingers becoming sloppy with her juices. I begin a steady in and out motion, pulling my fingers down to rub against her swollen G-spot. As her pussy continues gets wetter, I can hear that beautiful wet, sucking sound as my fingers work her snatch. She begins to meet my fingers, her firm round ass pumping up and down on them, I don't have to move, she is doing the work, fucking my fingers hard with her dripping quim.

Pulling her mouth from my engorged and dripping shaft, she says in a husky voice, the pleasure, a mask on her face.

"I want to fuck you daddy. I want your hard cock inside me."

Abby leans back, I again admire just how magnificent her body is. Her large breasts, appropriate for her body, were high and firm. Her supple waist dove in to be again pushed out by the sexy curve of her hips. Her smooth porcelain skin, was an exciting contrast to her long, deep red hair. Her mound had a patch of the same deep red hair shaved into a three-inch strip.

Bringing her legs outside mine I could see her pussy lips were cleanly shaved. Abby reached up to grasp one of my nipples again. She straddles my hips as she pulls her body up my waist, running her wet pussy up the length of my cock as she comes forward. Her wet snatch settling on the head of my swollen cock.

Abby begins to slowly rub her wet pussy up and down the length of my shaft. I can feel her hard bud pressed against the underside of my veiny cock. I reach around and grab onto Abby's firm round ass cheeks and begin to help her slide up and down my cock. Her ass cheeks nearly fit in each of my hands, so tight and round, I wished I could watch her fuck my cock from behind just so I could watch that ass move up and down on my shaft. Another time perhaps.

After a few minutes she stops her motion, looking down at me, she whispers.

"Daddy, I want your fat cock inside me. Now!" She coos.

"Yes baby, daddy wants to fuck you too." I reply

Reaching down she takes my wet swollen shaft in her hand and points it at her pussy hole. She rubs the head of my cock against her slit, I can feel the slickness of her pussy, her juices flowing abundantly. Abby finds the entrance of her wet opening, she brings her ass down and I can feel the pressure as my cock slowly penetrates Abby's pussy. Her tight pussy lips squeezing the head of my shaft as it passes the entrance.

"Oh daddy." Abby moaned. "I have waited for this for so long."

As her father's fat cock found her hole and slid inside her.

Abby wanted to fuck her father so bad she was soaking wet, her pussy dripping from the excitement. She stops giving her father head, leans back on her heels, pausing, she let him take in her body, watching as his eyes linger over her smooth porcelain skin. His cock was wet from her mouth. Her pussy was wet from the excitement of sucking her father's cock, and his fat fingers in her cunt. Her clit was like a small hard pebble and her pussy needed release. Abby wanted to feel him inside her, to ride his hard fat cock to the base, to make him cum inside her, and she on him. She wanted her daddy to be her lover. Forever.

She had prepared for this day for a long time, and once her mother started telling her about their sex life in detail during her sickness, she knew she would take her mom's place. It had taken some coaxing, but she gotten the information she needed to seduce her father. Now it was all coming to fruition. Her secret plan was working.

She worked her way up her father's body running his hard cock between her large breasts as she did. She could feel the slickness of his cock from her mouth as it ran between her firm round tits, the sensation sending spasms through her body, she shivered at the feeling. Reaching for her father's nipple, she gave it a hard tweak and felt his cock jump against her pussy as she ran it along the length of his hard shaft, their slippery slickness intermingling as his fat cock spread open her smooth pussy lips. She began to slide back and forth on his dick, the sensation sending waves of pleasure throughout her body, her large breasts quivering in anticipation of what was to come. Her father's hands had grasped her ass checks, kneading them in his hands, helping her as she rode his shaft.

Looking down at her father, Abby whispers to him.

"Daddy, I want your fat cock inside me. Now."

She can see the passion in his eyes as she reaches down between her legs and takes her father's stiff cock into her hand. Finding her pussy with the tip she rubs it back and forth to help spread her wet pussy lips. Locating her soaked hole, she presses the tip against the entrance of her waiting gash. Abby moves her ass downward until she can feel the fat head of his cock begin to squeeze into her tight pussy. Her swollen pussy lips molding to the head of his shaft.

He was big, but then again, she hadn't been with anyone for over five years. Once her mother had started dating him, Abby had set her sights on seducing him. It was pure luck that her mother had gotten sick and died. She had saved herself for him for those five years, looking for an opportunity to be with him.

She had flirted, incessantly and openly with him. Pressing her body against him, wearing the skimpiest outfits, and the smallest bikinis. Bending over and showing him her tits through her loose-fitting top. Or, bending over to give him a great view of her ass. Trying to show hm her pussy without being to obvious. Or what she loved the best, jumping into his lap and squirming so she could feel his cock grow. Yet somehow, he had always pushed aside her flirtations, but now he couldn't ignore her and she had caught him in a vulnerable state.

Her excitement was building as his cock penetrated her pussy. She couldn't believe how big his cock felt inside her. Reaching forward and putting both hands on his chest, she began again to pinch his nipples, hard. He raised his hips off the bed and another inch of his rod sunk into her. As his ass relaxed back onto bed, Abby pushed her ass down hard onto his cock and another three inches slid inside her. He was really stretching and filling her and she paused to accommodate the size, she could feel her juices flow anew as his cock filled her up.

She raised her ass a little, coming to the top of his shaft, the tip the only thing inside her. She paused and thrusting down hard, burying her wet pussy the length of his shaft. They both arched their backs, as she drove onto his cock with her pussy, both of them feeling the tightness, the wetness, and the pleasure. Abby closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his fat cock deep inside her, she paused a moment to feel how full she was. Then slowly, ever so slowly she raised her body so his cock would slide nearly out of her, the fat tip the only thing stretching her cunt lips. Her juices a thick coat on his throbbing member.

She stopped at the top again and then slammed her pussy down hard on his cock, juices splattered on her thighs and his stomach from how wet he had gotten her. Abby wanted this feeling to last forever, his cock stretching and splitting her snatch. she could feel his cock hitting against her cervix and like his nipples it was a pain/pleasure experience. It made her pussy swell squeezing his cock even harder. Feeling his hands move to her waist, Abby could feel him lift her off his cock and then pull her back down to bury his cock inside her wetness.

They began a rhythm, slowly at first, feeling the waves of pleasure with each pump of their bodies. Enjoying the sensation of each other, their sex a slow dance of passion. As they slowly gained speed, her father reached up and grabs one of her bouncing breasts in his hand and squeezed her nipple hard, sending shock waves of pleasure to all parts of her body. She reciprocates to his nipple and his cock jumps inside her and seems to get fatter.

"Yes, daddy." she moaned. "That's right fuck me, fuck me hard with that big cock of yours."

Hearing this made him thrust harder and faster into his daughter's soaking wet cunt.

"Your pussy is so tight and wet baby."

He watched as Abby's beautiful melons bobbed up and down to their rhythms, grabbing her ass again he accelerated the pace of their fucking. Slamming deeper into her pussy, her juices running down his balls to wet the sheets beneath. She could feel her pussy swell as the sensation of the beginnings of her orgasm hit her. It had been a long time since she had cum with anybody and the feeling was nearly overwhelming. Realizing that she was going to cum with her father, the release would be exquisite. She picked up her pace, her tight, round ass bouncing off her father's thighs, his hands wrapped around her waist as he raised and lowered her onto his throbbing member.

"Yes, daddy, you're going to make me cum, don't stop, right there! Right there! Right there!"

Her orgasm was much more than that, a large splash came from between her legs and pushed her father's cock onto his stomach as she squirted on it like a fire hose. The stream running out of her as if the faucet had been opened full blast. It went everywhere, puddling on his stomach, running down their thighs and soaking the bedsheets. She quickly grabbed her dad's cock and rammed it back into her soaked snatch. Pumping and down on his cock she shot him out again and a fresh tidal wave of Abby's juices covered them. Abby heard her father's moan as his own orgasm was about to start. Quickly, Abby found her hole with his stiff cock and began furiously rocking on it.

"Oh Abby, jesus, shit I'm gonna cum!" He yelled, as he shot his first hot wad of semen inside her.

She could feel his cock spasm in her pussy and feel the huge load as it squirted from the tip of his cock. Her own orgasm was building again. Just as her father's orgasm slowed, she, one last time, shot his semi-hard cock out of her, semen and her cunt juices squirting everywhere. She collapsed on top of her father, one of her large breasts landing in a puddle that had formed on his chest from their sex. Her father holding her around her waist rolled her over onto her back. Her father now loomed over her, his strong chest heaving, his hands on each side of her waist.

He leaned in and for the first time they found each other's mouths. Mouths open tongues wrapping around each other in a kiss of passion. Exploring each other, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth with hot, wet passion. They broke their kiss. Smiling, Abby opened her eyes, satisfied and exhausted from their sex.

"Daddy I love you." She whispered. "I want it to be like this forever."

Her father smiled back at Abby.

"I love you too, baby. I never knew that..." as his voice trailed off.

With those words, Abby knew then that he had succumbed to their lovemaking and he felt the same for her. Abby's heart leapt and she wrapped her arms around her father, pressing her naked body tight against his.

ReadNJerk
ReadNJerk
168 Followers
12