My Daughter's Sun Tan

Story Info
Reluctant daughter gets taken by lust filled father.
2k words
929.1k
944
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Nikki, I'm heading off to work! I'll see you later today" I announced as I moved to leave the house.

"Okay, Daddy! Have a good day at work! I'll just be here relaxing. I might do some sun tanning," she replied back from her room.

Immediately my mind snapped to my daughter in her bathing suit. My daughter, at 18, was quite the looker. She was about 5'4 and 115 pounds and had an extremely supple body, with perky C breasts and an ass to die for. It felt wrong, but I couldn't help but be turned on by her tight, lithe body every time I saw it. It didn't help that she wore skimpy clothes around the house all the time. Every day she unintentionally teased me with her gorgeous body, and it often took a great deal of willpower to not leer at her in her small, two-piece bikinis that barely covered her round ass and lovely breasts.

"Alright, honey, but if you go swimming don't forget to put the pool cover back on!" I said as I stepped out the door.

"Sure thing, Daddy! I'll see you tonight!" she called back as I shut the door.

I got in my car and, after picturing Nikki in her tight suit one last time, turned the car on and started heading towards work.

It was about a 20 minute drive, and just as I pulled into the parking lot I got a phone call from my boss.

"Hey, Jack, what's up?" I asked him as I answered the phone.

"Hey Don, I was just calling you to tell you that the account went through fine, and we don't actually need you to come in today"

"Oh, damn" I said in a chuckle." I just got here; I guess I'll head back home then!"

"Yeah, sorry about the short warning, Don. Thanks for offering to come in today, though. I really appreciate it." he replied, obviously relieved that the account went through.

"No problem! Any time, Jack. Have a good weekend!"

"Alright, you too. See you on Monday, Don. And tell your daughter I said 'hey'" he said as he hung up.

Jack and I had been good friends for quite a while, and we ran a small architecture business together. I was his estimator and helped with running things. His daughter and Nikki were both seniors at the same high school as well as friends, and we all knew each other very well.

"Alright," I said to myself as I turned the car back on, "time to go back home, I guess!" Nikki would probably be excited; maybe we could go see a movie later this evening. I couldn't remember which one but she had mentioned some corny movie she wanted to see earlier this week.

I pulled into the driveway and about 50 minutes had passed since I'd first left. I unlocked the door and walked in, wondering what my daughter was doing and if she'd be up for doing something.

"Nikki!" I called out, trying to find her. "I don't have to work today, so I'm home early!" I said to no response.

"Maybe she's swimming or something," I thought to myself. I went upstairs to put my work things down in my room and looked out the window to the pool area.

There I saw my daughter, dressed in an extremely hot white two-piece, on a lawn chair by the pool listening to music, probably sun tanning. She had beautiful, flawless skin, lightly sun-kissed from tanning and swimming.

I was getting ready to call out to tell her I had gotten home when she sat up and looked around.

"What is she doing?" I thought. My question was soon answered.

After she was satisfied that no one could see her, she began to undo the top of her bikini.

I gasped as she untied the straps of her swimsuit and completely removed the top, exposing her breasts. I had seen my daughter in skimpy clothes around the house, but not completely naked since she we a small child.

Her breasts were breathtaking. They were just big enough to be cupped and her small, perky nipples just begged to be sucked. Her gorgeous tits glistened under the sun as she applied suntan oil and began to rub it in.

My cock instantly hardened at the sight of my exquisite daughter rubbing oil into her tits. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't look away. My heart raced as I began to picture myself sucking my daughter Nikki's firm, perky breasts and groping her body. I could see my cock pistoning in and out of her tight little pussy and pounding her gorgeous, supple ass as she screamed in delight.

After what seemed like quite a while, I snapped out of my haze as my daughter grabbed her towel and started collecting her things. "Shit!" I screamed in my head, my erection straining against my jeans.

Not only did I want to see more of my daughter's tight body, but I was also scared that she would see me in the house and think I might have seen her.

I hurried down the stairs to the door. As I heard the back door to the pool open and close, I pretended to walk in the front door by doing the same. I walked towards the hall and called out: "Nikki, I'm home early!" as I rounded the corner.

As I came into my daughter's view she jumped slightly and clutched her towel to her chest. "Oh, hi Daddy! You scared me a bit! I just got done tanning! What are you doing home?"

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to surprise you! I didn't know you were there," I lied. "Jack called me when I got there and told me I didn't need to come in after all. I just got home; I wondered if you wanted to see that movie you were talking about?" I asked as I continued to admire my daughter up close, her lithe body covered only by the towel.

"Sure thing, Daddy! I'd love to! I've wanted to see this one movie for a while! Just let me go get dressed!"

As Nikki tried to push past me to her room through the tight hallway, her scantily clad ass pressed tightly against my hard cock. This sent me over the edge. I could no longer see Nikki as just my daughter, but instead as the sexual goddess I saw before me. Lust took over completely as I grabbed her wrist from behind and pushed her against the wall.

"Daddy!?" she yelped, very surprised, "what are you doing?"

"What I've wanted to do for a very long time" I said as I ripped the towel from her chest and cupped her breast from behind.

"What? Stop! Daddy, what are you doing?" She repeated, as I grinded my strained cock against her ass.

"Every day you tease me with your hot, sexy body in your skimpy clothes. I can't take it anymore, I'm gonna' fuck your tight little pussy and you're gonna' be my little cum slut!" I growled at her as she tried to resist, my body still pinning her against the wall.

"I'm your daughter!" she said more frantically, "stop this, Daddy!"

I interrupted her as I flipped her body around. I looked into my daughter's eyes as I pressed my lips hard against hers and squeezed her ass.

I picked her up and grinded my throbbing erection against her pussy lips, blocked only by her thin swim suit and my strained pants.

"Where are we going?" she cried as I walked down the hall while she continued to struggle against me. "Put me down!"

"We're going to your room where I'm gonna' pound your sexy, cockteasing body and fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

I threw her down on her bed and ripped off the bottoms of her two-piece, exposing her shaved, gorgeous pussy. Her lips were puffy and red, drenched with her juices.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you? I'm gonna' fuck your tight little pussy and cum deep inside your womb" I said as I slipped a finger in her drenched cunt and took one of her nipples in my mouth.

She moaned in delight, but still tried to protest. "Look, you haven't done anything yet," she pleaded, "you can stop now and I'll never mention this ever again! Please, Daddy!"

I ignored her as I finally pulled my stiff erection out of my jeans. Her eyes locked onto it as she gasped at its size. I climbed on top of her, again grabbing her ass and lining up her pussy with my pulsating cock.

"That's too big! You'll split me in half! It won't even fit! Please Daddy, just stop this now! I'll do whatever you want!" She screamed in one last protest.

"What I want is to fuck you until you're too sore to walk. Then fuck you again and again until I'm satisfied!"

With this, I pushed the length of my hard cock deep inside my daughter's pussy. She immediately gasped in pain as I realized I broke her hymen.

"Oh god, Daddy, it hurts! You just popped my cherry! You took my virginity!" She exclaimed as I let her adjust to my size.

"Sorry baby, I didn't know, but it had to be done. Just relax and let Daddy fuck your sexy cunt." I said as I finally withdrew my cock halfway, attempting to pick up a rhythm. I pushed in again, this time completely bottoming out into the depths of her womb.

"Fuck you're so tight! God, I needed this!" I said as I started to work in and out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Daddy! Please, stop! You're fucking my virgin pussy!" she cried as I pumped in and out of her tight pussy and took one of her cute nipples in my mouth.

"Don't worry, Nikki, it's okay. I can tell you're enjoying this like the little slut you are," I said as she could no longer hide her small, quick moans of pleasure.

I could tell she was finally building up to her orgasm as I once again grabbed her ass and pounded deeper into her tight little cunt. Her moans got louder and louder until she was practically screaming in pure delight.

As she neared the edge of her orgasm, she finally gave into me and accepted what was happening. "Fuck me hard, Daddy! I'm so close to cumming! Please, fill me up with your huge cock!" she whimpered as my erection stretched out my gorgeous daughter's dripping cunt.

I groped her perky breasts and pressed my lips to hers as she finally began to climax, convulsing on the bed while her pussy gripped my cock even tighter.

This was too much. "Oh, fuck! I'm about to cum, baby! You're too fucking tight!" I gasped as I neared the edge.

"Wait!" She tried to protest while still being rocked by her orgasm! "I'm not on the pill... and you don't have a condom!... I could get pregnant if you cum inside me!" she managed to squeak out, still in the middle of her earth-shattering climax.

"I don't care, I'm going to cum deep in your womb, you're my little slut now, Nikki!" At this point the consequences didn't matter to me anymore, and I continued to pump in and out of my virgin daughter.

"Daddy, don't! It's wrong! You can't pump your seed into your own daughter! What if you actually do get me pregnant!?" she asked, very concerned.

"If that happens, then so be it! I'll fuck your pregnant womb even more until you have my child, and I'll fuck your fertile womb even harder after that!" I yelled as I finally came.

Loads and loads of my hot cum shot out into my daughter's pussy as she bucked against me, her womb filling up with my potent seed. "Da- Daddy!" She squealed one last time as she finally got through the last of her climax.

We both collapsed on her bed, completely tired out from our orgasms. "I love you, Daddy. I'd be proud to have your child!" she said, apparently having a change of heart. "I love you too, Nikki!" I said as I watched her fall asleep, still admiring her supple, gorgeous body. Soon after that, I went to sleep, my cock still deep inside her tight, cum-filled virgin pussy.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxalmost 9 years ago
the people that's commented:

this needs go around rape category . . . . . if she literally moans with protest

< SHE WANTS EVEN MORE SHE NEEDS EVEN MORE > if her pussy lips

already puffy already red already juicy < SHE WANTS EVEN MORE

SHE NEEDS EVEN MORE >

even though she did truly protest good deal scene happening - she did

scream out extremely loud wanting more needing more < SHE WANTS

EVEN MORE SHE NEEDS EVEN MORE > ... ... ... ... the people

that commented - this must go under rape category - GTFHOH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Many other sites with erotic literature has the possibility of having the same story in several categories. This story would probably qualify in all these categories: Incest, Non-concentual, First time, Voyeur, Mature.

No matter in which category a story is posted, someone will feel that it should have been somewhere else instead 'since it contains xxx (for example Gay sex) that tops other categories'.

Until there is a possibility of cross-category posting, live with the fact that you do not always agree with the writer.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy Takes Over Horny daddy realizes his little girl is now a woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Daddy, It Doesn't Fit! Daughter asks Daddy to fill in on sex-tape dare.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy and the Elevator Daddy& daughter are caught in an elevator.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories