My Dental Hygienist Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, she did and if you want to please her most, I give you advice that her number two is number one for her. She has one of the most sensitive butts that I know. Maybe you noticed that already when you made her squirt," she says and shows that she knows everything that has happened earlier.

"Girls talk you know?" she says.

"Yes, I have noticed that you have little or no secrets between you and those friends of yours," I answer.

"Can you tell me about these people? Who they are and how you are met? I ask.

"Well, there would be much to tell but long story short. Viola, I have met first. My hygienist practice needed a dentist to visit now and then. I had seen her in some educational meetings about gum diseases. We find great chemistry between us and so everything started. We live now like a couple that is swinging or having group sex. Occasionally we fuck with random people alone if someone very special comes in front. Like I did with you. That is very rare for us and I was very keen to show you for Viola so she could see why I was so excited about you. She agreed and wanted you with us on this trip," she tells me.

"Lena was next I have met. She is Viola's colleague. She is also a dentist but she has made lots of special educations after that and she has a doctorate in dentistry. She is a very intelligent girl although she looks like a girl next door and acts sometimes like a teenager. She is born as a girl and has everything that a girl has but instead of a clitoris she has a penis. They would take that away in surgery when she was little but her parents wanted that she can make her own decision about that when she is an adult. She likes her penis so it is still between her legs. She likes the versatility. She can take it into two holes. She can also fuck others. We have even tried that a few times. We have penetrated her pussy, ass, and mouth when she has been fucking someone," she tells laughing.

"That sounds amazing," I say.

"Yes, it is," she says.

"Next I have met Nina. She is a urologist and Lena's regular doctor. Lena liked to visit her for obvious reasons," she laughs.

"Yes, I can see why. It must be much easier to show her genitals for someone who is special too," I say.

"Nina is now the doctor for us everyone. If you stay in our team she will be your doctor too. In her clinic is a laboratory where our tests are made about sexual diseases regularly. Of course, if we have some other thing for a doctor she helps us with every health problem," she informs.

"And like a perfect chain, because of Nina I have met Sophia. She has a beauty parlor and she is a cosmetologist and hairdresser. Nina was the first of us that was her customer. She was most relaxed with trans people who come to Brazilian sugarings and she recommended her for me too," she tells.

"Is there any other couples than you and Viola?" I ask.

"No there is not. Some of us just like to be single and for some of us, it is a little hard to find that perfect partner. Maybe you can fill one place I think but do not ask who is it that would fit as your partner someday. This all is just my thinking and let us see how things go," she says enigmatically.

"I hope is not Nina. I think my ass could not take her daily," I say like a half-joke.

She laughs.

"I can comfort you about that a little and tell that she is very skillful and knows because of her education the human anatomy very well. She won't break you but she will fuck in the very near future. I have seen her looking at you. So just relax and enjoy the ride she knows that she is the doctor who you will see if some problems come up," she says with a little smirk.

"Maybe you have seen our anuses and they are just fine and she has fucked all of us many times and in every hole," she comforts me.

Chapter 3

We have been going out cooling and back again for sauna a few times when we decide that is time to shower the sweat off. There are two showers so we have to take turns. Viola and Sophie are going first and Emma goes with them. She soaps their bodies and they soap hers. When they come out I say to Nina and Lena that they can go next.

"No, you come with us. It is time for us to get to know each other better," says Nina and takes hold of my solder and leads me to the shower.

Lena comes with us. With very tender hands she soaps me from everywhere. She massages my scalp when putting on some shampoo to my hair.

"My profession is downs stairs," says Nina and soaps my penis, balls, and ass.

She has a much stronger touch than Lena. Her hands are bigger but still very feminine. She massages my genitals with soap. I start to have an erection. Lena has started to soap my chest and takes extra care of my nipples.

Suddenly I jump and moan! Nina pushes her finger inside my ass with sudden fast movement.

"I know that you have been washed down here good but it is always good to be sure, I also have some professional curiosity about what comes to your lower parts," she just says and inspects my rectum.

"Everything seems to be in order but I will schedule a meeting for you to my practice so I can check everything better.

I have changed to soap Lena and try to be as tender as she was with me.

She looks at me with a shy smile. Her nipples get erect when I touch them. When I reach her penis I notice that it is fully erect. I massage it with little soap. With another hand, I reach under her penis and touch her with my soapy hand from pussy. It is wet and warm. I also wash her butt and after that, I kneel to soap her legs.

When I raise my head I see the penis in front of my mouth. She just takes hold of my head and presses her penis against my lips. I open my mouth and take that in. She tastes sweet. Her hands keeping my head are tender like always and she looks me to eyes almost lovingly. She is so a sweet girl.

She has now closed her eyes and just enjoys the oral sex I am giving to her. Nina has left the shower room and we are alone. I ad my finger to her pussy when sucking her dick. Feels od that you can do both but also very interesting and nice.

From her moaning, I notice that she is near the climax. She pushes me away.

"Turn around and bend over!" she suddenly commands.

I do it and see her taking some extra soap and spreading that to her penis. It must not be Einstein to know what will come next.

She turns like a wild cat when she pushes her penis against my anus.

"Sorry, I am just so horny!" she says and pushes her dick in. First true my anus then a little bit back and then all the way in!

I moan loudly! It hurts but feels immediately also good.

She starts fuck me quite quickly quite fast and keeps saying sorry. It is very nice that her cock is the smallest of the three cockgirls here.

She moans and fucks faster and faster.

"Your ass feels too good and I am too horny," she keeps saying and fucks me like a rabbit.

Then she suddenly stops. I feel her penis pulsating but the usual sperm flow is not squirting to my ass but some moisture I feel.

She draws her penis out of me and when I turn she hugs me with passion and love.

"Thank you so much. I have needed that so much. I would have liked to do our first time nicer but I got so horny that I could not stand it," she says to me.

"That is alright. That was a little surprising but a very nice experience for me," I say to her and we keep hugging.

She notices that I am erected. She lowers herself and starts to give me her head. Her hand massages my balls and perineum. That feels so nice.

Next, I feel her finger on my anus. She sticks it in and it goes easily because the fucking just before. She finds my prostate and rubs it at the same time when sucking my penis.

I feel that the climax is coming. I warn her but she just keeps going. My sperm flows to her mouth and throat. She sucks and fingers me so long that last pulsates have gone.

We hug again and then we start to wash each other again.

When we go to see where others are we find them from the kitchen. They are just spit roasting Sophie. Viola is laying on her back on the table with a strapon and Sophie is on the top of her having the dildo inside her ass. Emma is standing between her legs and fucking her pussy. Nina is fucking Sophie's face.

That looks outstanding! Sophie takes that everything like a pro. The strapon is not a little one and I know that Emma's penis is not the smallest. Nina's big one is penetrating her mouth and throat.

We look at their playing for a while and I see that Lena's penis starts to stiffen again. She looks at me and guides us to play with others.

Lena starts rimming Emma and I start to kiss Emma.

"Let's start the train!" says Lena and lubricates her penis.

She penetrates Emma from behind.

Nina looks at me and says: "Didn't you hear? The train is waiting for you!"

I take the lube and massage my member with it few times and I am stiff. I go behind Lena and she smiles at me. I penetrate her slowly and tenderly.

She is tight surprisingly tight if Nina has fucked her many times. Maybe Emma was right. The big one does not make the ass big if used correctly.

Her ass feels so nice and we are trying to find a common rhythm. Then I feel strong hands on my hips. Without looking back I know who is it. Nina is not anymore having oral with Sophia. She has come behind me so that I have not noticed. I feel the big cock on my entrance making little pushing movements. I get nervous and she notices that.

"I think this is not going to work fine like this," she says.

Then she says to others: "Hope you rest manage without us. I have to take this newbie downstairs."

The others just keep fucking.

"It will go just fine. Relax," says Lena when I withdraw from her.

Nina takes me to the basement. There is a black door that she opens. Behind that is some kinda BDSM dungeon. There are many kinds of bondage benches and on ceilings are ropes and whips and so on.

"Don t worry I will not spank you or something like that. At least not this time," Nina says and guides me to the sex swing.

"Here I can have you in a good and relaxed position," she says and turns me so that I can reverse to the swing.

I go laying on my back. She lifts my legs up and fastens them to the chains from which the swing is hanging. Then she adjusts my ass so that it is hanging a little bit over the edge of the swing. The swing is actually quite comfortable to be in. It is made from soft leather and it supports my body good.

She takes a syringe full of lubricant and sprays it in my ass. Then she puts on surgical gloves that are black. They fit her hands snuggly. She pushes her index finger in and massages my rectum slowly.

"Because I like you I want to take this slowly and pleasurable for you too. For some arrogant male patients, I do this with two fingers at the start and fast. It is nice to see their reaction. You reacted pretty nicely in the shower for my finger surprise. That made me horny and I would have liked to take you then and there but I noticed that you had something going on with Lena so I let you two alone. When you two came out of the shower I decided that now is my turn.

After a while, she adds a second finger and keeps going slow. I feel relaxed. I start to trust her. She keeps a slow and calm atmosphere so she can make me relaxed.

Then comes the third finger. At first, it feels quite full but anything hurts. She just massages back and forth and after few minutes she adds another finger.

Now there I start to be on my limit. She notices that and takes my penis to her mouth. That feels so good. The four fingers start to feel nicer. So nice that I start falling to some space that everything just goes on and I lay there and moan.

"Let's add one more. Do not be afraid. I will not fist you this time. I just make you as ready as possible for fucking," she says and pushes all of her fingers in.

It hurts and I tense. She feels that and takes a little bit back and stays there. She starts to make some humming with my penis in her mouth. It feels like a vibration. Never had felt something like that. Like that she keeps my mind away from the pain and soon her fingers visit my ass as deep as knuckles.

Then she stands away. Takes her gloves off and starts to adjust the swings high good for her. The swing has an electric winch where the chains are attached.

When she thinks my ass is at a proper level she adds a lot of lubricant on her cock and sprays another syringe lubricant in my ass.

Then she adjusts her big cock against my anus. Her dickhead is like a mushroom. It is much bolder than any other part of her penis.

"You have seen my penis so it might hurt a little a first but when the dickhead is in it will be easier from there," she comforts me and starts to push and pull little by little deeper.

She takes this also slowly. She is in no hurry.

"Now take a deep breath and then exhale!" she tells me and I do what is told.

Then her dickhead makes its way in. I tense and she stops there and starts to massage my penis and pinch my nipples. With this, she slowly pushes more in and back again but keeps the dickhead in.

"You can be proud of yourself. You have taken much of my penis although you were afraid of it. There are only a few centimeters to go but I have to say they can be a little harder because my fingers did not reach that deep," she says and I feel pain when she little by little pushes herself all the way in.

She stops when her balls meet mine. she starts to kiss me passionately.

"You took it all the way! I am so proud of you! Next, you have to make me more proud because I am going to start fuck you. I will go slowly at the start but when my engine starts to run it can be very intense but you can take it. It is now all the way in," she says with a husky voice.

Like she promised she starts slowly pulling it out and pushing back in never taking the mushroom out. She monitors my reactions and fastens her space when she notices me relaxing. I notice that at some point she closes her eyes and starts real fucking. Now she is taking her enjoyment and I am there just to give it to her.

Her fucking goes on and on. Her stamina is huge. Without touching my penis I start to feel something build up in me. It grows and grows and then it explodes and I have a huge anal orgasm. I feel that everything goes black for a moment and when I open my eyes she looks me at like the winner of the Olympics and just keeps fucking.

After a while, I feel a new orgasm building up. It is more intense than first if possible and she just keeps going. Then there comes the third orgasm and I lose the sense of time and place.

She just keeps going. At some point, she starts to withdraw it completely and then thrusting it back in. Surprisingly my ass can take that now and that makes new awesome feelings when her big penis passes my anus again and again.

Then I start to orgasm again. The taking out and back in plus my pulsating ass makes her go over the edge and she climaxes deep in my rectum. I feel spasm after spasm when she ejaculates her huge load inside me.

After that, she collapses on top of me keeping her penis inside. Little by little it goes smaller.

Now I notice that others have come to watch us. They help Nina away from the top of me and leads her to the shower. Emma lets my legs fall down and with Lena, she helps me to stand and to shower too. They wash me completely and Sophie and Viola help Nina.

After washing they give me some water to drink and then Sophia comes with a syringe.

"Here are some healing grease. I spread it to your anus and in your rectum. It has been in great work," she says and other girls guide me face down over the table.

Sophia nurses me and then they think is my time to go rest. I am guided to one of the bedrooms. The bed is very comfortable and I fall quickly to sleep.

At some point, I wake up. Someone comes to my bed and under the same blanket. She spoons with me and kisses my neck. I feel her tits on my back and her lump dick on my buttocks. She is a little smaller than me. She is Lena!

"Good night," she says and starts to sleep against my back.

"Good night," I answer.

She feels so nice next to me. Could easily sleep all of my nights from now on like this. and I sense that she feels something like that too. Maybe this is the start of some more serious business and I feel I am ready for it.

12