My Di

Story Info
Got transfered to Denver, but wife stayed behind.
3.7k words
4.35
90.4k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bookmakers in Vegas would have laughed at you if you would have asked for odds on it happening or they would have just said, "Maybe a billion or a billion and a half to one." But happen it did and I'm sitting here at a table with my wife and I'm watching disaster walking straight toward me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back in May I had received a phone call from a guy I used to work with. "You ready to leave Michigan yet?"

"Why? What's up?"

"The company I'm working for is looking for a few people with your qualifications. How does $3800 an month to start sound?"

"About $900 a month more than I'm getting now."

"And that ain't all bud. Fully paid health insurance, nine paid holidays, one week's vacation after one year, two after two and after five you get three. Throw in profit sharing and a company matching 401k and would it sound like something you might be interested in?"

"Who do I have to kill?"

"I'll send you an application. Send it back to me with a resume and I'll see if we can't get you out here to beautiful Colorado."

Three days later I received the application, sat down and I filled it out and sent it back the next day. Ten days later I got a phone call inviting me to Denver for an interview. I flew out, was offered a job, which I accepted and then I flew back home to break the news to my wife.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Even after having been married for ten years I obviously didn't know Kirby as well as I thought. I expected her to have a hissy fit at having to pack up and move twenty-four hundred miles to a city where she knew absolutely nobody, but all I got was "Denver? That's a lot closer to South Dakota than here."

"What's in South Dakota?"

"That's were I was born and where I lived until I was seventeen and dad moved us here."

"You want to go back and visit I take it."

"I wouldn't mind going back to see Di again."

"Who is Di?"

"My best friend all the way from kindergarten through the eleventh grade. We kept in pretty close touch until about a year before I met you."

"What happened then?"

"I don't know; she just stopped answering my letters and when I tried to call her all I got was a "This number is no longer in service."

"Well, the good news is that you will have plenty of time to go up to South Dakota and visit while I getting up to speed on the new job. The bad news is that you will have to stay behind and sell the house while I go on ahead. I'll start looking for a house as soon as I get there and with any luck we'll sell ours and I'll have a place for us to move into when you get there."

"When do you have to leave?"

"I have to be there on the eighteenth."

"Better stock up on vitamins and pep pills then."

"What for?"

"You are going to have to make love to me twice a day every day until you leave to make sure that I have enough to hold me until I get out there. Of course you don't have to. I could always sample the local talent until you are ready for me.""

"We better make that three times a day just to make sure that you can hold out."

"What's the matter lover, afraid some young stud might want to ring my chimes?"

"I know that some studs are going to want to, I just want to make sure that you don't give them the chance."

"Was there a compliment in there somewhere?"

"Come on baby, I'll race you to the bedroom."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next couple of weeks were busy ones. I gave my two week notice, bought a shell for the back of my pick up truck and then started packing what I would need to set myself up in an apartment.

We put the house up for sale, did a survey of all we had to decided on whether or not we wanted to make the effort of moving it and came up with a quite a lot to put out in a garage sale. The night before I left Kirby did her best to give me enough sex to hold me until we could be together again and in the morning I kissed her goodbye and pointed the truck toward Colorado.

The trip took twenty-three hours of actual driving time and when I got to Denver I spent the first three days staying at my friend Gene's house while I looked for a place of my own. I finally found an apartment that didn't require a long-term lease and moved in. Two days later I started my new job and then it was ten and twelve hour days as I worked at learning my new job and learning the ways of the company.

On my days off I went house hunting. I was hampered by the fact that I had no down payment until my house in Michigan was sold and I ended up losing out on a couple of really nice ones. One day while I was looking at houses with a real estate agent I commented on the fact that I was wasting the time of both of us and he asked why. I told him and he asked, "Can you come up with fifteen hundred?"

"Yeah, I can do that."

"That is all you need to get an FHA loan. You'll need to bring ten percent down at the closing, but fifteen hundred is all you need to get the ball rolling."

We went back to one of the ones that I had liked and it was still available so I made an offer, it was accepted and then the owner asked me if I would like to rent the house while waiting for closing. The rent was only one-fifty more than I was paying for my apartment so it was a no brainer for me. I moved in and set up housekeeping and that is when life got complicated for me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"You have to have a house warming" Gene said.

"Yeah, but shouldn't I at least wait until Kirby gets out here and we can get some furniture in the place?"

"Hell no. Furniture will only clutter up the place. You got hardwood floors in the living room and dining room and that's perfect for dancing."

"I still think I should wait for Kirby to move out here."

"You can have a real honest to god house warming when she gets out here with invitations and everything. This one will be just for the people that you work with. Just a little get together to get to know them better."

"Think so huh?"

"Yeah. Just some beer drinking, some dancing and some socializing with the people you work with."

We set it up for a Tuesday after work and everyone just came to my place instead of going to the bar for happy hour. No significant others, just the people from work.

I heard later that it was a pretty good party and I know that the part of it that I remember was, but it got pretty drunk out for me and I have no idea what happened after I flaked out.

What I do remember is waking up in the morning with a hot mouth on my cock. I raised up and shook my head to clear it and saw Diane from Accounting looking up at me as her head bobbed up and down on my dick. Once she saw that I was awake she stopped sucking on me, moved up and lowered herself onto my pole.

"I couldn't find an alarm clock to set for you so I decided to stick around and play alarm clock myself."

I had to admit that it did beat the hell out of hearing a 'click' followed by some radio station coming on, but it wasn't supposed to be happening. I didn't cheat on Kirby. At least I never had before and I had never intended to, so how did this happen? It was too late to stop it; actually, it had been too late when I woke up with my cock in Diane's mouth, so I just laid back and enjoyed it.

Diane bounced up and down on me for two or three minutes and then she said, "I can never get off when I'm on top. You awake enough to get the job done?"

"I can try," I said and I put my arms around her and rolled her over onto her back.

Another two minutes and she gave a little cry, her body shook a little and seconds later I let loose my load. After a few seconds for her to catch her breath she said, "I'd like to do it again. Think you can get it up quick enough to do the deed and still get us to work on time?"

I did and we did just make it to work with minutes to spare.

On the drive to work Diane asked, "When is your wife going to be here?"

"Not until we sell the house in Michigan, why?"

"Just wanted to know how long I had you to play with. We are going to do this again, right?"

"I don't really think that would be a good idea. What happened this morning shouldn't have and I'm pretty sure that had I been awake it wouldn't have."

"Don't be silly sweetie, if you didn't want it to happen there wouldn't have been a second time. For that matter, I'm only five feet one and soaking wet I don't weight more that a hundred and ten pounds. You could have easily pushed me away when you woke up. What I am offering sweetie, is no strings attached all you can handle sex until your wife gets here."

"Why do you want to do that?"

"Because fucking other women's husbands is what turns me on and it is safe."

"What do you mean by safe?"

"No emotional involvement for one thing. Also, hubbies don't usually play around that much because they don't want to take anything unwelcome to the little woman. That means they don't give me anything either. Best of all, they usually don't tell."

"You make a good case, but I love my wife and I want to stay faithful to her. Well, as faithful as I can after this morning. I'm just not a fool around kind of guy."

"I know that about you sweetie; that is the reason I want you. You are exactly the type of married man I like. You love your wife so you don't play around and that makes you safe. Think about it sweetie. Think about that slow, sensuous blow job and the two times we played. You liked it and you can have all you want until your wife gets here and then I'll fade away."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'd like to say that I put her out of my mind and didn't give her proposition any thought, but I can't. Working ten feet from her ten hours a day, five days a week made that impossibility. Whenever I looked at her I remembered that hot mouth on my cock and the tightness of her pussy as she rode me.

One of the things that help keep a married man faithful is that even though he might have an urge to play from time to time he doesn't have, or want to spend the time and energy necessary to bed another woman. He doesn't want to make a play and be refused. He doesn't have or want to waste the time to date, to work up to the point where you try the first kiss, the first tentative touching of a leg or breast, with the possibility of being turned down always lurking in the background.

I didn't have any of those obstacles facing me. Diane was there and she was ready. All I had to do was ask, "See you after work?" and it was a done deal. As far as the 'faithful' business was concerned technically I no longer was and Diane had been right; I could have easily pushed her away and I could damned sure have said no to the second round. Before the morning I found Diane in my bed I had gone six weeks without sex and it could be a month or two more before I could fly back and spend a weekend with Kirby or get her out to Denver.

I will say this - I tried. I fought it, I really did and I was successful right up to the night of Gene's birthday party. I wasn't drunk, but I did have too much to drink to drive safely and so I spent the night in Gene's spare bedroom. I woke up Saturday morning to a hand caressing my balls and a hot mouth on my cock and when I looked I was not surprised to see that it was Diane. She took her mouth off me and smiled.

"Still playing at being an alarm clock although not to wake you up for work. Since we don't have to go to work today I wanted to wake you up early so we would have more time to fuck" and she went back to sucking my cock. I gave up the fight and we fucked three times before we got out of bed.

As we dressed she said, "You need to take me out to breakfast. I plan on fucking you all day and I need to store up some energy. I'll fuck you all night too if you can handle it."

Gene had the coffee on when Diane and I walked into the kitchen. He grinned at us and said, "I should have known better than to doubt her."

"What does that mean?"

"I told her not to waste her time on you, that you were Mr. Straight Arrow. I guess I never should have doubted her when she said she would get you."

"Hell Gene, you knew telling me that was the same thing as waving a red flag at a bull. You should have known that would just make me try harder."

"You're right. I should have known. Go my children and fornicate in peace."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Once I surrendered Diane and I might as well have been husband and wife. We were together every minute that we weren't at work and when we were together we were fucking. Diane was a unique experience in that she had no hang-ups when it came to sexual gratification. If it turned you on, she would do it. She laid it all out for me one night early in our relationship.

"You want me on a picnic table in the park in broad daylight? I'm game if you are. Want me to suck you off in a movie theatre? I'll do it, but I get to pick the movie. Want to pee on me? Want me to pee on you? No problem sweetie, but if we do it at my place it has to be in the bathtub. You name it sweetie and I'm up for it. My goal is to completely satisfy you, and I do mean completely, until your wife gets here."

I wasn't into anything except the "Big Three" - oral, anal and vaginal - but Diane made damned sure that I knew that everything else was available. When it came to the Big Three she had no preference. Here biggest turn on, apart from fucking the husband of another woman, was from the situations where the acts took place. She loved being fucked on her desk at work when no one else was around and even though we both had beds that we could have gone to she did like to be taken on the seat of my truck in parking lots.

But Diane's biggest turn on was the one that made me feel the most guilty when we did it. She loved to be slowly ridding my cock or sucking it when I made my nightly call to Kirby. She never tried to make me moan or squirm or do anything that might make Kirby wonder about what was going on, but as soon as I hung up the phone Diane would be all over me like white on rice and the orgasms she had were tremendous.

And don't think for one minute that I didn't wonder about what might be going on on the other end of that phone line. I had the utmost trust in Kirby, but then Kirby had the utmost trust in me and look what happened. All I could do was hope that if Kirby was playing it was with Diane's male counterpart - someone in it just for the sex - and I fervently prayed that I would never know about it and that Kirby would never know about Diane.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On one of the rare nights that Diane didn't have my cock in one of her orifices I sat in a bar having a drink with Gene. The subject of Diane and me eventually came up and Gene laughed and said, "When it's over bud, is when you will find out that it really isn't over."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Diane is honest when she says that when your wife shows up your affair will be over and she will move on, but what I'll bet that she hasn't told you is that fucking other women's husbands isn't all there is to her jones."

"You need to explain that to me."

"She gets off on talking to the wife."

He saw the alarm come over my face and he laughed, "No, she doesn't rub it in. It just turns her on to sit across from the wife and make general conversation while thinking to herself, "I fucked your husband." She has even become good friends with some of them. She won't shoot you through the grease, but you could do yourself in by the way you act around Diane when she's with your wife.

"That's how it usually happens. She will see the two of you together and she will walk up to you and say, "Is this your wife? Introduce me." You don't want to be nervous and give off vibes that your wife might pick up on."

"Oh great! Just fucking great! That's me all right, Mr. Stoneface. Hell Gene, I had to quit playing poker because everyone could read my face like an open book. Kirby would know in a heartbeat."

"Then best you make sure that the two of them never meet."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two weeks after my conversation with Gene we had an offer on the house and we accepted. I flew back for the closing, rented a U-Haul truck and loaded up everything and headed back for Denver, but not before Kirby spent three days trying to fuck me to death. She was going to wait a week and then fly out. The drive back to Denver in the under-powered U-Haul took almost four days and when I got back Diane was waiting for me.

"Hurry up lover" she said as she peeled off her clothes, "I have to get as much as I can before she gets here."

We fucked up a storm for the next three days and on the morning of the day that Kirby was due to fly in Diane gave me one stupendous blow job and then got to work sanitizing the house so that no trace of her remained. Then she gave me one last passionate kiss, told me goodbye and I left for the airport.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After we settled in and Kirby had spent a month trying to catch up on the sex she had missed she asked me if it would be all right if she took a few days and when up to South Dakota to visit family and friends. I of course said it was okay and to take as much time as she needed. She called me the next day and told me that aside from seeing two aunts it had been a wasted trip.

"Nobody I knew stuck around. As soon as they could they all took off for bigger cities."

"Didn't find your old girl friend I take it?"

"No, near as I could find out she left town just about the time I lost touch with her. I'm going to get a good nights sleep and head on back tomorrow. I should be home before you go to bed. If not I'll try not to wake you."

"You can wake me if you want to."

"Oh? Would you like that? I know just how to do that."

I knew what she meant of course and it made me suddenly feel guilty as hell when I remembered that Diane used to wake me the same way.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The thing I had been dreading most - Diane meeting Kirby - became moot when Diane was promoted and transferred to our Houston office. The next six months flew by. Kirby found a job that she liked, I was doing well at my job and the redecorating of our house was coming along and all in all I was pretty content.

The holiday season snuck up on us and then it was time for the company Christmas party. Kirby and I were sitting at a table with Gene and his current girlfriend when all of a sudden Kirby squealed, "Oh my God, I don't believe it. I just don't believe it. It can't be, but it is."

"Don't believe what sweetheart?"

"She's here! My Di is here!"

"What are you talking about?"

"My girlfriend, the one I've been trying to get in touch with is here. There she is, over by the door, that's Di, that's my Diane!"

I looked over at the door and a cold hand grabbed my heart. Diane stood there surveying the room, saw me, smiled and headed straight for our table.