My Diary: Entry 23 - Mother, Mother

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
1.1k words
4.08
2.4k
2

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

It's Emma.

I'm in so deep, and so good...

Mom has had her reservations about Louisa living with us, but Louisa has been so good. Even Mom has to admit that the girl is on her best behaviour, and she's really trying to be better.

The dynamic between the three of us has been like Louisa is part of the family; given her age, it's like I'm a defacto mother to her. It's not official, but it feels that way, except Louisa and I exchange sexual favours, which you wouldn't expect from a mother-figure.

Mom has been slowly warming up to Louisa, though; which, given they matched on the dating app, isn't shocking that there's some mutual attraction there on some basic level, but it's been getting quite flirty. Mom has been spanking Louisa, hugging her from behind, fixing her hair, bossing her around; like a fifties husband with his housewife, letting Louisa know her place.

I came home this evening to Mom eating out Louisa right there on the couch in the lounge, and I said, "Finally getting it out then?"

Mom said back, "That's cheeky of you, Emma. Sit yourself down, and I'll get to you."

I was cheeky, and probably expected a bit of a telling off for that moment of disrespect. I obeyed, and watched Louisa getting a good seeing to with Mom's tongue tiredly dragging around the teen's crotch. I was feeling steamed down there from being at work all day, so I undressed to allow air to circulate coolly around the area.

Mom looked back at my nude appearance with a playful smile before redoubling her efforts on Louisa. I could see her mood was noticeably more enthusiastic about such play than she normally would be, not being as coy around me with a sexual partner as she might be. Mom made no objection to me being more relaxed either.

Though I was naked and aroused, I didn't dare to play with myself, instead just watching Mom and Louisa play. That it was Mom I was watching made it feel all the more tantalising, like it was forbidden but incredibly desired, and having Louisa being an outsider to our family made everything doubly dangerous.

Mom turned to me, deeply inhaling hot currents of air wafting from my crotch, and checking the soakage there, grabbing Louisa as she said, "Be a good girl, Louisa, and tend to this mess," thrusting her head hard against me, almost uncomfortably so as I felt her teeth scraping against each end of my slit.

Louisa licked me as readily as she could given her situation, not given even half an inch of reprieve from Mom. Moans from Louisa let us know she was enjoying the work tasked to her, and Mom was being satisfied that the girl was made to be useful.

It all made me feel incredibly hot, especially seeing Mom being so domineering; she was always firm on me growing up, in much more innocent ways, so her command now comes as no surprise.

Mom made sure to hold Louisa firm, staring into my eyes as an orgasm was teased out of me. She said, "My Emma deserves to feel good, especially after her day at work. Don't you agree, Louisa?"

Louisa hummed, urging greater release from me, only increasing in pressure like a freshly-opened bottle of bubbly. She got to taste every excretion from between my legs, and her eyes sparkled with lust because of it.

It will likely never not feel embarrassing for me to be like this in-front of Mom, but much of the shock has subsided, even with my body trembling from this. I giggled, feeling baptised before Mom and Louisa, lifting Louisa's face up in both hands to look down on her as I said, "You are a good girl for me."

I wasn't prepared for Louisa to say, "Yes, mommy," to me with such relish as she licked my grease from around her mouth.

My heart soared as I asked, "Mommy?"

Louisa smiled lovingly, "That's how I see you, mommy."

I blushed, hard and hot, hearing the teen confessing such a feeling to me like this. I didn't know what to do with myself, but gratefulness burst from me nonetheless.

Mom hoisted Louisa up to a standing position, bent her over unceremoniously at the waist, collapsing her head onto my tits, and proceeded to fuck the teen with her fingers from behind as if she was doing her doggy. The brazen act of dominance from Mom was really hot for me, and I felt how good Louisa was getting it as she drooled on my chest.

I cradled Louisa's head, and felt the force of Mom's fucking of her as I held her, comforting her, "There, there..."

Mom's breathing got deeper, vocalising louder and louder, like she's getting off on what she's doing. She yanked Louisa's arm to turn her around, crashing against her crotch, and smeared Louisa's mouth to mop her up as she used the teen to make herself cum...

Louisa was thrown away by Mom in the aftermath, falling to the floor. She scurried away a little, looking up at the intensity on the mighty face of domination. Louisa's breathing deepened, and her chest heaved as she looked repentant as if before someone holy.

Mom stretched, regulating her breath as she said, "Mmm, this is so much fun..."

I was scared to move, and in awe of Mom as she stood over me and Louisa. Mom offered a hand to get me up, and I took that as an invite to go in for a kiss. Her fingers still tinged with Louisa's scent stopped me with a firm, 'no.'

Mom smiled wickedly as she told me, "I'm not there yet, Emma."

It was as if a promise to me, making it all the more worse for me with the weight of expectation hanging heavily over us now. It was suddenly so much hotter, and I'm telling you she knows it!

In bed with Louisa later in the night, I asked, "So, you think of me as a mother?"

Louisa seemed to blush, "Yeah... I like how you've given me a home... That's a mother to me..."

I had to ask, "Do you feel that way with your own mom?"

Louisa scoffed, "That bitch? No, she was very strict, much like your mom, and she disowned me when I got pregnant. Said, 'You're old enough to have a kid, you're old enough to move out.' Felt like a death sentence to me..."

I saw the trauma in Louisa, and whispered, "I see..."

Louisa cuddled up to me, and told me, "I guess you're like the mom I wish I could have."

I suddenly felt all this expectation on me about needing to act like a parent with Louisa, but that she has sexualised such a relationship between us leaves me with so many more questions that I don't feel like I can handle the answers to right now.

Anyway,

Night xx