My Doctor is a Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"I thank Jannah for sending me such an angel as my spouse," Ismail said, embracing his wife Amina while their daughter Shadya looked on, amused and embarrassed. The young woman was in the nineteenth summer of her life, and her parents, looking very good for a couple in their forties, should have been preoccupied with finding her a suitable husband. Instead, they were fighting for survival, as the Royal family that ruled Somalia was commencing a purge of its political enemies.

The summer of 1828 would prove to be a particularly gruesome and bloody one for the nation of Somalia. In the old days, a Somali warrior named Ibrahim Adeer led an army across the vastness of Somalia, conquering various tribes and clans, and uniting them under a single banner. He founded the House of Gobroon, which would rule the fledgling nation of Somalia for ages.

The heirs of the House of Gobroon, later known as the Geledi Dynasty, even managed to keep the Arabs and Ethiopians in check, forcing the Omani Empire to pay them tribute after various incursions into their lands. One of the forefathers of the Darod Clan, Mohamed Ismail's own grandfather, Maher Ismail, opposed the armies of Ibrahim Adeer.

A scholar of Islam and a warrior without peer, Maher Ismail proved to be a thorn in warrior-chief ( and later King of Somalia ) Ibrahim Adeer's side. He was a bit too successful at slaughtering Adeer militiamen and evading capture, and the Geledi never forgave him or his clan for their defiance. Even decades after Maher Ismail's death, the Geledi held a grudge against his descendants. Mohamed Ismail was right to fear for his family's safety. The Geledi were not known for their forgiveness...

"Baba, let us go to evening prayer," Shadya said, and her father looked at her and nodded. Mohamed Ismail and his wife Amina Ali looked at their daughter Shadya, who often displayed evidence of a wisdom far beyond her nineteen years. Tall and curvy, with caramel skin and exotically beautiful features that showed her mixed heritage, Shadya was coveted by many young Somali men, but her father Mohamed Ismail fiercely guarded her, keeping her from their lecherous hands.

"Only the best of men for my daughter," Mohamed Ismail was fond of saying, while his wife Amina laughed at him, for she remembered tales of debauchery from his younger days. That night, after praying to the Most High, the Ismail family retired to their tent. They did not know it but it was the last time they would all be together. During the night, warriors from the Warsangali clan, allied with the Geledi Sultan, came to the village and put every man, woman and youngling to the sword.

Among those fearsome Warsangali warriors was a tall, dark-skinned and muscular man named Garimarro. He was moved by Shadya's beauty and spared her, taking her as his captive. What the other Warsangali warriors did not know was Garimarro's true nature. At some point, while campaigning against the enemies of the Geledi Sultanate, and fighting across the Horn of Africa and even venturing into the lands of the Omani Arabs, Garimarro finally met his match, and it's what made him what he became...

"You hate me, Shadya, if only you knew, there are worse things than me in this world," Garimarro said to his lovely captive. Sitting in a corner of Garimarro's tent, the young woman looked at him through sleep-deprived eyes. She'd been crying, mourning the loss of her parents and the death of her clan. And she absolutely hated the man responsible for both...

"One day I will kill you, I swear it," Shadya spat, and Garimarro laughed. The young woman looked at him through hate-filled eyes, and the strange man stopped chuckling. He looked at her, and a strangeness came over him. His eyes changed color, and his teeth grew longer and sharper. That's when he came for her, and even though Shadya fought back and resisted, her strength was no match for his. She was a strong young woman, but Garimarro was a true monster...

"Foolish female, I will show you what true power is," Garimarro said, right before he sank his fangs into Shadya Ismail's tender neck. That's when Shadya's world ended. The Vampire bit her, and infected her with his poison. He sucked her blood, drained her dry, and filled her veins with the poisonous liquid that flowed through his body. Mercifully she passed out. When Shadya awakened, a day later, she was...changed.

"What have I become?" Shadya asked Garimarro, and when she looked at him, she saw him differently. She instantly knew that he was no more human than she was. His heart did not beat. He no longer breathed. And barring sunlight, or a stake through the heart, or perhaps a beheading, the Vampire known as Garimarro would live forever. Such is the fate of the Undead. They are virtually immortal, and to maintain that immortality, they require the blood of living creatures...

"You are my bride, Shadya, my eternal bride, we're going to roam the world together for eternity," Garimarro said, drawing her into his embrace. Shadya embraced him, even though the repugnance and hatred she felt toward him for slaughtering her family did not go away. That night, Shadya and Garimarro slaughtered the other members of the Warsangali war party, and then set off on their own across the desert.

"Teach me the way of the Vampire, Garimarro, you made me what I am today, by all rights you are my Master," Shadya said to him, as they trekked across the nighttime desert together. The older Vampire looked at her and smiled, licking his fangs playfully. Garimarro nodded, and smiled at what he'd seen in the distance. Soon they came upon a traveling caravan. Claiming to be a wayfarer and his wife, lost in the desert, Garimarro and Shadya joined them.

The thirty five men, seven women and forty camels that made the caravan never made it to their destination, the City of Sana'a in Yemen. Shadya and Garimarro slaughtered them, fed on their blood, and buried their remains in the desert. Garimarro taught Shadya the way of the Vampire, and showed her how to use her newfound powers. As a Vampire, she possessed superhuman strength and speed, along with sharp senses, and an accelerated rate of healing. As long as she continued to drink blood, Shadya would never age, nor would she fall victim to disease.

"Immortality is the greatest treasure in the universe, and I'm glad you're sharing it with me," Garimarro was fond of saying to Shadya, who agreed with him wholeheartedly. The older Vampire taught her much about their kind, and about the world. When Shadya felt she no longer needed his aid, she set him on fire in his sleep. The older Vampire howled in pain, and Shadya put him out of his misery by decapitating him with his own sword.

"I'm picky about who I spend my immortality with," Shadya said to Garimarro's dusty remains, before scattering them. The fledgling female Vampire stood victorious over her fallen foe and felt a profound sense of satisfaction. She had finally avenged her father, Mohamed Ismail, and her mother, Amina Ali. Wherever they were, Shadya hoped that they found peace at last. Shadya didn't believe in a heaven for herself, not after becoming a blood drinking monster, but she sincerely hoped that the souls of her parents dwelled in the halls of Jannah...

After slaying the Vampire Garimarro and avenging her family, Shadya Ismail set across the desert. For years she wandered, feeding on humans, but only certain humans. The slave owners, the brutes, those who took pleasure in hurting others, and they were plentiful enough to slake her thirst, night after night. Thus, her legend grew. To the Somalis, the Arabs, and others, she was a veritable monster. They called her Katil Al-Aswad, the Black Killer.

Shadya Ismail eventually met other Vampires, and soon learned that there were hundreds of thousands of them wandering the world. Night after night, they prowled the cities, towns, villages and wastelands of the world. Always thirsty for human blood. Most of them Shadya gave a wide berth, for she did not like them. They had no code, no rules beyond doing whatever it took to satisfy their need for sex, blood and entertainment, and avoiding discovery. Even among monsters, Shadya was an outcast.

"Whatever is going on, we will face it together," Dr. Hawthorne assured Shadya, and she looked at him and blinked. Sometimes, her memories seized her and pulled her in, and she 'zoned' out. This had been happening a lot lately since, well, Shadya was reviewing her life. Since this may very well be the end of it. He always snaps me back to reality, Shadya thought.

After walking the planet earth for 208 years, Shadya Ismail thought she'd seen it all, and then she met the amazing Jayson Hawthorne. A tall, dark and handsome nerd with the body of an NFL player and the brains of a genius. Respected surgeon, philanthropist, and so much more. Shadya looked into his eyes, this handsome, complex, compassionate and generous man. It was astonishing how much she had allowed herself to love and cherish this mortal...

"Make love to me," Shadya said, her voice barely above a whisper. Dr. Jayson Hawthorne blinked in surprise, then smiled that nerdy smile of his. Shadya kissed him, and just like that, he began making love to her. Off came Shadya's leather jacket, followed by her black tank top, black leather pants and black leather boots. She kept her socks on just because, something which Jay found absolutely funny, and oddly erotic...

"You're so beautiful," Dr. Hawthorne said, as he laid Shadya on the leather-covered couch and she smiled at him, licking her lips. He saw a hint of her pearly white fangs, and instead of disturbing him, it turned him on. Her cold flesh touching his no longer shocked him. Drawing her to himself, he kissed Shadya full and deep, and then gently caressed her small, lovely breasts.

"I feel so cold, Jayson, I really need your heat," Shadya whispered, and she lovingly wrapped herself around her darling Jay. I'm the only person whom he lets call him that, Shadya thought, wrapping her legs around him. Jay kissed her, and Shadya licked her lips, feeling pleased as he began kissing a path from her lips to her neck. Finally he settled on her nipples, which he caressed then teased with his tongue.

"I'm here for you my darling," Jay paused to say, and then he resumed sucking on Shadya's breasts while his hand slipped between her legs. Shadya exhaled, though she no longer breathed, feeling a tingle down below as Jay rubbed her clitoris between his thumb and index finger, while sliding two fingers into her wet pussy. A happy moan escaped Shadya's lips, and she urged Jay to continue. Sensing her need, he spread her thighs wider, and brought his face between her legs.

"Go for it," Shadya demanded, grabbing the back of Jay's neck, and he looked up at her and smiled, then did as he was told. Shadya grinned as Jay began eating her pussy, teasing her clit with his tongue and fingering her at the same time. The good doctor definitely knew his way around the female body, as befitting any true physician. And although Shadya's Undead status made her somewhat different, Jay knew how to make her toes curl...

"I love the way you smell and taste," Jay paused to say, right before he plunged his tongue into Shadya's pussy, stabbing her insides like a tiny spear. A sharp hiss escaped Shadya's lips, and Jay continued to work his magic on her. Horny as can be and emboldened by her lover's ardor, Shadya grabbed Jay and laid him on the floor, then climbed on his face. Jay looked up at her and smiled, and a grinning Shadya sat on his face, like a queen on her throne.

"Oh yeah, please, just like that," Shadya said, purring like a kitten as Jay continued to work her over. She found herself on all fours, face down and ass up, with Jay exploring and probing her. Spreading her thick ass cheeks, Jay slid a finger into her asshole even as he continued to eat her pussy. Shadya welcomed the intrusion, and pinched her nipples, loving what Jay was doing to her.

"Your wish is my command," Jay said, and Shadya gasped as he pulled his finger out of her ass, and replaced it with his tongue. Sliding two other fingers into her pussy, Jay worked her over. Moaning and panting, Shadya completely let go, surrendering to her lover's expert lovemaking. In her time, she'd been with a few men and the odd woman, and no one had ever loved her like Jay...

"My turn to pleasure you, my King," Shadya said, a little while later. Jayson Hawthorne watched, amazed, as she grabbed him, lifted him with an ease that an Olympic strongman couldn't match, and sat him down on the counter. Unzipping Jay's pants, Shadya freed his dick, which was long, thick, and uncircumcised. Winking at her lover, Shadya stroked his manhood, and then took him into her mouth.

"Oh my," Jay sighed, watching Shadya's lovely head bob up and down as she sucked his dick. In no time, she had him harder than a rock, as they say. Jay pulled Shadya up, and she straddled him. Grinning, she stroked his hard dick, and rubbed it against her pussy. Jayson Hawthorne bucked his hips, and thrust into her. Shadya sighed happily as he penetrated her, and wrapped her arms around him. At last, they were one...

"I am yours," Shadya shouted, and she kissed Jay passionately, even as his hard dick filled her pussy. Like a wintry flower turning toward the sun, she welcomed his heat inside her cold, dead body. Groaning passionately, Jay began to fuck Shadya with deep, powerful strokes. He gripped her hip with one hand and slapped her ample derriere with the other, and Shadya hissed, welcoming the delicious pleasure and wicked pain she felt everywhere he touched her. She was completely attuned to the vibranbt, powerful rhythms of his mortal flesh, and he to her undying body...

"Damn right you're mine, my queen, now give me that sweet ass," Jayson Hawthorne said, and a smiling Shadya got on all fours, shook her butt at him and turned around, flashing him a fanged smile. Jay grinned, and caressed her big butt, then pushed his hard dick into her. Shadya pressed her bum against his groin, and Jay resumed fucking her, slamming his dick into her with wild abandon. They sucked and fucked the night away and didn't let up until the first rays of dawn appeared on the horizon. Thankfully, the shades were drawn...

"What are we going to do, Jay? Every Vamp in town is going to be coming for me," Shadya said, resting her head against her lover's chest. She listened to the rhythm of his heartbeat, a particular tune which she knew by heart, for lack of a better word. Every person's heart rate is different, and Shadya's keen hearing was locked onto Jay's, always.

"We'll fight them together," Jayson Hawthorne said, and he flashed Shadya a reassuring grin, and then rose up. As was their custom, they got ready to face the day. Shadya had long left her place, an apartment in the Deanwood area of southeastern Washington D.C. and moved in with Jayson. Just like real girls do with their boyfriends, Shadya thought, a bit saddened.

The sun proof basement under the Hawthorne house was big and contained a bed, a television, a fridge, a computer, a sofa, and tons of books. Shadya Ismail had everything she needed, and then some. Jayson Hawthorne spared no expense in making her comfortable. Everyone in the area, including his friends and family, knew they were an item, though none of them knew or suspected Shadya's true nature. They were that odd but cute couple that everyone saw walking around, holding hands, going for long strolls in the evenings...

"I'm going to have to leave, Jay, at least for a little while, I don't want them coming after you," Shadya said, and with that, she went to the basement to sleep the day away. Jayson Hawthorne watched her go, and sighed. He could feel the change in her, and knew that sooner or later, she'd move on. He was mortal, and she was a Vampire. Even if Shadya didn't have other Vampires after her, she would have left Jay sooner or later. Immortals must move on, Shadya was fond of saying.

"We'll see about that," Jayson Hawthorne said, and with that, he returned to his office. For the past year, Jayson had been studying Vampirism, a virus which was contained in every cell of Shadya Ismail's blood. The virus acted no different from the AIDs virus or any other major pathogen, existing solely to multiply. In the case of this virus, it killed its host and reanimated him or her as a human-like, blood-drinking monster with superhuman strength and speed...

To assuage his curiosity about Vampirism and aid her in their fight against her enemies, Shadya Ismail furnished Dr. Jayson Hawthorne with multiple samples of her precious Undead blood. That day, Dr. Jayson saw patients, and notified them that he was going on vacation. And then he went to his lab, took a fresh sample of Shadya's blood, and injected himself with it. The Vampire virus blooded his body, and the good doctor fell, unconscious...

When Shadya Ismail woke up, it was dusk, and Jay wasn't there. She left the basement and went upstairs, and was in for a surprise. A quartet of Vampires were at the door, clad in military-style black outfits, and armed to the teeth. They had guns, knives and wooden stakes. She could sense that they were young Vampires, only a few decades old. Still, they were lethal and outnumbered her...

"I'll take a few of you before I go down," Shadya said defiantly, and she bared her fangs, extended her claws and faced the Vampire quartet. They came at her, stakes at the ready. Shadya grabbed the first one, a tall, athletic female, and ripped out her heart. The nascent Vampire shrieked in pain before exploding into dust. The remaining Vampires seemed shocked, then they roared and launched themselves at Shadya, and although she fought fiercely, they were too much for her...

"Get off of her," came a loud, masculine voice, and Shadya watched, amazed, as a dark figure streaked into the room, moving at preternatural speed. The blur caught one of the Vampires and stabbed it through the chest with a sharp stick, and another Vampire bit the dust. Two on two are much better odds, Shadya thought, and she launched herself at the Vampire closest to her, a large, burly male.

"That's what you get for not respecting your elders," Shadya said to the burly Vampire, as she snapped its neck, and then separated its head from its shoulders. She looked up, to see the blur strike the last Vampire down. The blur turned, and Shadya braced herself for anything. Her eyes went wide as she suddenly recognized...Jayson. The good doctor stood there, his eyes balefully yellow, his fangs sharp and glistening...

"Jayson? How? What happened?" Shadya asked, astonished by what she was beholding. The man she loved was now one of the Undead. And he had that special glow that fledgling Vampires had. Shadya stepped forward and tentatively touched Jay, astonished by how much he had changed, even though he looked mostly the same. He smiled at her, and his eyes resumed their normal color, and suddenly his teeth looked no sharper than any regular guy's.

"My dearest Shadya, I took your blood and injected it into myself, I didn't want you to face the Vampire community alone, I wanted to fight by your side and now I can," Jayson Hawthorne, suburban physician-turned-Vampire said, smiling proudly. Shadya looked at him, and smiled, even though she was still shell-shocked by his transformation.

"Welcome to a whole new world," Shadya said to Jayson, and she stepped forward, and tenderly took his handsome face into her hands. He pulled her close, and they kissed. His lips no longer felt hot. His heartbeat, which she cherished and memorized, was gone. The mortal man she adored was gone, replaced by one of her kind. Cold-blooded, with a non-beating heart, and lungs that no longer required oxygen. A creature of the night. A nascent Vampire.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers