My Dominant Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully the suite she reserved had two bedrooms, so she and Carlos went into the one other than where Terry was bound. Once in the room Terry asked if she could inspect his merchandise and without getting an approval she dropped to her knees and lowered his shorts. Out popped a brown cock that had to be at least 10 inches long! "OH, my GOODNESS! she exclaimed and immediately her pussy got wet. She took that gorgeous hunk of manhood and started licking it on the underside and on the topside. It tasted great!

"Carlos, this is fantastic!" she said.

"I'm glad you like it," he said.

"I LOVE it!" she said as she put it in her mouth but it only could go in so far because of it's size. "I don't want to waste this with a blow job. I want this monster in my pussy and now." She got on the bed on her back and Carlos took off all her clothes and inserted his cock in her. He pumped in and out and Bonnie thought to herself, Carolyn was right. This man sure does have a talented cock!

Carlos fucked her for about half an hour but what seemed like much longer. It felt so good she could hardly stand it. She orgasmed five wonderful times before Carlos shot streams and streams of his delicious cum in her cunt. When he finally came it felt so good to her that she screamed out loud, "Damn, Carlos, damn! Oh my goodness, that was great!" She also scooped some of his seed out of her pussy and put it to her mouth. "Hmmm, that is so good! Maybe I married the wrong guy."

Carlos explained that he had a family and that he couldn't marry her. "But," he told her, "from what I heard, the next best thing is to get yourself a girlfriend and get rid of that wimp. Another woman knows exactly how to please you and you know exactly how to please her."

"And what would I do with him?" she asked.

"I have a great idea for that and I even have a good connection if you want to do it. Plus you can make a lot of money to boot."

"Doing what?" Bonnie excitedly asked.

"Turn him into a sex slave and sell him! I can tell you how to do it and I can hook you up with the proper connections for it to work."

"A sex slave? What do you mean?"

Carlos replied at a low voice so Terry wouldn't hear what he was saying. "You drug him up and feed him doses of estrogen and hormones to make him like a woman. The more feminine he gets the more money you make. But it would be easier on you if you had someone helping you. Someone like Carolyn. But can you get him home without anyone noticing he's drugged up?"

"Sure I can! I'll call Carolyn and she can meet me at the airport when I bring him home. In the meantime I don't have anything that would put him out. Can you help me?" she asked.

"Absolutely! It's not a narcotic but it will make him like hypnotized and you can control him easily. I have some right here."

"What do you want for them? How much will it cost me?" Bonnie asked.

"It won't COST you anything. Just get back in bed and we'll finalize the deal." he said.

"You mean you want to fuck me again?"

"That's all there is to it. What do you say?"

She immediately took off her panties (that was all she was wearing) and guided his cock into her waiting and wet pussy. Damn, she thought, this is like getting the drug AND his huge cock for nothing! "Oh, Carlos, you feel so good! I LOVE your cock and I LOVE your idea! Maybe I should try to turn you into MY sex slave," she said.

Carlos didn't say a word but just kept sliding that monster of his in and out, in and out, of her juicy cunt. After she came five more times and he dropped his load in her, they both lay on the bed next to each other, kissing. "Would you like that, Bonnie?" he said.

"Would I like what, Carlos?"

"Would you like to make me your sex slave? Then you can have my dick anytime YOU want it."

"I would LOVE that! But first I must make Terry a sex slave and sell him. Then with all that money I'll come back down here and work on you. How does that sound?"

"You're making my dick hard again!" he said. "I have never known a beautiful woman like you who excites me the way you do."

Bonnie then rolled over and lay on top of Carlos and kissed him. Very seductively she said to him, "Are you saying you're becoming my submissive?"

"Yes," he whispered, and Bonnie knew that her charms, her beauty, and her womanly smoothness was conquering another man.

"Get down between my legs and lick my pussy," she said.

Carlos, who was not used to being a captive, said yes to her and did as he was told. She also said to him, "I'm going to be headed back home soon but before I go I am going to put your cock in a cage. I don't want anyone to have it, not even your wife. You are mine now, Carlos, and you'll do as I say from here on. Any questions?"

"No, Mistress Bonnie," Carlos said as he kept licking her tasty, glorious, and hypnotic pussy.

(to be cunt-inued)

12