My Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Sonja's nipples tighten with Jackie's black hands massaging them was incredible. Jackie then leaned forward, took each stiff nipple into her mouth and began sucking on them.

Her hand teased its way down to Sonja's belly, stopping just long enough to hear a few groans coming from Sonja. Her hand continued over her trimmed mound and to her clit, rubbing it till Sonja was pushing her hips up to meet her fingers.

Jackie then scooted down between Sonja's open legs and licked her clit with her tongue. She spread her swollen lips but didn't insert her fingers. Instead, she just blew lightly into her exposed pussy.

"Oh god, that's feels so good," said Sonja. "Come up here, it time for me to do you now."

The two women traded places. Jackie was on her back and Sonja was doing the same things to her; starting with kissing her and then moving down to her breasts. I could hear Jackie moaning and decided I had watched long enough. It was time to take part. I walked up to the end of the bed and began pulling Jackie's shorts and panties off.

Sonja turned and smiled at me. "Be gentle with her, Zack, she needs to feel love."

I tried to do it the way Jackie did. She had her legs spread and while Sonja worked on her breasts, I moved in on her pussy. She had a small patch of black hair on her dark pussy. When I spread her lips, I couldn't believe how pink it was. It was probably because of the contrast of her skin I figured.

I began blowing small spurts of air into her slick pussy, and teased her clit the same way I saw her do to Sonja. Between the two of us, we had Jackie very hot.

I couldn't wait any longer and inserted first two and then three fingers into her pussy. She was pressing hard against them, telling me she was ready for me to fuck her. I took off my shorts and aligned my cock with Jackie's opening.

Sonja smiled and asked Jackie if she wanted me to make love to her.

"Yes, yes, please fuck me," she replied.

Sonja took my cock and guided it into Jackie's pussy. She watched as it went in and out of this beautiful black woman, going back up to kiss Jackie and suck on her rock hard nipples.

I heard Jackie scream out in a huge orgasm. I wasn't far from coming myself. I said to Sonja, "Honey, I'm not far from coming. Should I come in Jackie?"

"No, Zack, come in me."

She climbed on top of Jackie's belly to belly with her pussy toward me. I pulled my cock out and slipped it into Sonja's very wet pussy. It wasn't but a minute or so when I shot my load into her. She had a way of squeezing her pussy and pumping all my cum out of my cock.

After pulling out of her, I heard her tell Jackie to slide down further on the bed so she could straddle her face. Jackie proceeded to tongue fuck Sonja with a pussy full of our juices. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She sucked on Sonja's pussy till Sonja screamed out in an orgasm.

Jackie spent the night with us and after resting, we tried a few more things. I do remember using some KY Jelly and Jackie asking me to butt fuck her. She had this big beautiful black ass, which I fully enjoyed.

The next morning we all took turns using the shower. We went down into the restaurant and had breakfast. I asked Jackie if she wanted me to walk her home in case Malcolm caused problems.

"No, at times when he gets drunk he is an asshole but I guess he's my asshole. He would never hurt me."

She kissed Sonja goodbye and thanked her for the wonderful party. We told her that we had to go back to the ship to change clothes and check in but would be at the Nude Day celebration that night. We hoped to see her there.

"I don't think Malcolm or I will be there tonight. After the beating you gave him yesterday, I'm pretty sure he will be licking his wounds. If you are ever back on the island, please look me up," said Jackie.

We left to go back to the ship and enjoyed our time there. We knew we would be back for the Nude Day group party later that day.

Sonja and I had a couple of other great times during that cruise. It might have all been fantasies or dreams, but they seemed so real and gave me some great memories. Enough to last me the rest of my life.

****

After waking up from my coma, Mary and I talked. She was the love of my life and I wouldn't have ever done anything to hurt her.

"I'm sorry for scaring you so. Why was I was in a coma so long? Usually they give you meds and send you back home."

Mary replied, "You were unconscious when they brought you in. They put you on monitors to keep an eye on your vital signs. Your heartbeat would start racing for no apparent reason and it worried the staff. The doctor gave you medication to keep you under to make sure the increased pulse and heart rate would be manageable.

"It would become normal again and all of a sudden it was back at a fast pace and then go back to normal. After a couple of days the doctor figured he better bring you back to consciousness and see if it made a difference.

"He said your heart and body seemed to handle the increased rate well and it would be easier to lower it if you were conscious. So they stopped giving you the medication that kept you under. I was so worried about you. Don't you ever scare me like that again, do you hear me?"

I smiled at Mary. I knew her so well. She would yell and scream at me, she'd been doing it our entire married life, but it was her way of saying 'I Love You'. She was genuinely my wife, my lover and my best friend; has been for over fifty years.

After Mary left, I talked to the doctor who told me I was well enough to go home. I asked him about the increased heart rate and he said he didn't know what caused it, but each time it happened my heart handled it well.

"Doc, when I was in the coma I dreamt a lot. Could that have made a difference?"

"I guess it could have. I never knew that people in a coma dreamt. If you did, that could have caused the erratic pulse rate. We would have no way of knowing that you were dreaming."

"You did say my heart could handle it didn't you?"

"Yes, but I don't want you overdoing it."

"Well Doc, can I have a prescription for a few of those little blue pills?"

The doc stared at me for a second. "Okay Henry, I'll give you one for six pills. That should last you a year. Just be very careful. If you feel side effects, call me at once and don't take any more. You just need to take one about an hour before you think you might become . . . um . . . excited."

They released me the next day and I was feeling great. Our whole family was over at the house visiting and I could see that life didn't pass me by. I looked at the kids, my grandkids and their kids and realized I had a great life and was in some small way responsible for the beginning of many more.

Before going to bed that night, I took one of my little blue pills. Mary came to bed in her usual flannel nightgown. She curled up next to me and I put my hand over on her belly and began rubbing it in a circular motion.

"Henry what are you doing? You just got out of the hospital yesterday."

I started pulling up her nightgown a handful at a time. I got it up high enough to put my hand on her pussy, running it through the sparse mound and down to her clit.

"Henry, stop it. What are you doing? You recently had a heart attack. Besides, it's been over a year since we last tried it and it didn't work out well. Remember, you had trouble staying hard and I was too dry."

"I talked to the doc and he said my heart is good. I broke down and asked him for some of them little blue pills and I took one an hour ago. I think I'm ready to go," I said with a grin.

"Henry, I can't get wet enough to begin. It will hurt."

"Reach in the nightstand and take out the KY Jelly. I bought it today."

"What, you really want to try this?" She reached in the drawer and handed me the tube.

I had opened it earlier so as not to kill the mood when the time came. I squeezed some on my fingers and began to rub it on Mary's pussy. I massaged it in, and over her clit. She raised her hips, pulling her nightgown up further and spread her legs.

"Oh god, Henry, that feels so good. I sure hope it works."

I took more jelly and slowly finger fucked her to get some on the inside walls of her pussy. She was helping me now and pushing up against my fingers. I pulled them out and wiped the remaining jelly off my fingers onto my cock.

I was lying on my side and I lifted Mary's leg with her help to put it across mine, lining up my cock to her pussy. I slowly slid it in and it felt great. Mary was already telling me how much she loved me. I pumped slowly and she began pushing back.

After a few minutes, I could smell her sex and knew that she was becoming wet with her own juices. We didn't go a lot faster but we did meet each other on every stride. For the first time in a long time, I felt Mary having an orgasm. She was making the weird noises I remembered and loved.

It took a while but I eventually came also. I might have thought about my dreams a little to help me out but I was so happy that I was able to do it again with Mary. It was good to know my heart could take it.

When we finished, we had a hell of a mess in our bed because of the jelly and both of us coming. My Mary was a neatnik when it came to a clean house. When she saw it, she laughed and said, "It was worth it. I'll clean it up tomorrow."

We cuddled and Mary smiled at me.

"What? What are you thinking?" I asked.

"How many pills did the doctor prescribe?"

"He wrote it for six pills," I replied.

"Is it refillable?"

"Yes, it's good for three refills."

"Good, because I think we'll need them all," she said with a huge grin.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

12