My Drunk Slut Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So..." she said the next time she talked to me. "Is that the only sausage you have for me... or can I have some more?"

I was getting really turned on by now. Mom was clearly flirting. This incredibly attractive woman was actually flirting with me. Even though people could see us. I almost felt like I was getting drunk, being both confused, turned on and nervous. It was like I was feeling insecure and confident all at the same time.

I skewered another sausage with my fork and held it up to her.

"You can have as much sausage as you want, mom."

"Awww, thanks, honey..." she replied, parting her lips slowly and looking me in the eyes while I fed it to her.

"There you go."

"Mmmm... thank you. Mmm... tasty."

"Yes, they are, aren't they?"

"Mhm... although... they could be a bit more... meaty."

"Meaty?"

"Mhmm... and maybe a bit... harder."

As she said this, she gave me a squeeze under the table. I was losing my mind. I couldn't believe she was teasing me like this... and there was nothing I could do about it either. We'd be stuck here at the party for hours still.

"Well, I'm sure you can have some of your favorite sausage as soon as we find a place where they have it." I said, feeling frustrated.

Mom was smiling and twirling her hair between two fingers.

"You think so?"

"Yes, of course."

She kept smiling. Then she took her hand away from my lap and grabbed her glass of champagne. She quickly drained it and stood up, taking my hand and pulling me to my feet.

"Come."

"Wha... where are we going?"

"We're gonna have sex."

"Whaaa...? Uh... okay..."

My heart started pounding as I realized that she hadn't whispered that either. She walked in front of me, still holding my hand as we made our way through the crowd of people mingling around in the room. Thankfully, the sheer amount of people meant you'd have to speak up if they were to hear you, so there was a good chance that nobody had caught anything. The lack of any uproar from our relatives nearby probably also meant that her words had not caught anyone's attention.

Mom swayed her hips as she walked in front of me. It was subtle, but I knew she was doing it on purpose. My eyes stared at her round ass, I just couldn't look away. Her heels clacked on the wood floor. She looked around, walking out of the big ballroom, eventually deciding on the foyer.

"In here." she said, darting towards a door near the entrance.

We made our way inside what turned out to be a walk-in closet. Once inside, she turned to me.

I was pushed up against the wall. Then she grabbed me and kissed me. Passionately. Not like a mother kisses a son, not like that at all. She pushed her body up against mine and sucked me in, kissing me like nobody had done before. Her soft lips, her lively tongue... she opened her mouth and invited me to do the same, our tongues licking back and forth as we sucked and slurped at each other's mouths.

I could feel her nimble fingers opening my zipper. She expertly opened my buttons as well, pulling down my pants and causing the 'sausage' she wanted so badly to bounce up and down in front of her. Then she bent over and pulled down her panties. She didn't even take off her dress - she just pulled it up a bit and stepped back towards me.

"Right here. I'm so wet right now, I want it right here..."

She was breathing heavily. So was I. She leaned in and kissed me again, more and more aggressively. Then she spun us around so that her back was against the wall, and put one of her legs around me. My cock stood right up between her thighs, stroking her moist pussy. She was opening up to me, it was just a matter of hitting the right spot.

We were both panting. Bodies rubbing up against each other, me pushing her up against the wall, she putting her arms around me and pulling me in, both of us kissing and sucking each other's tongues like mad... Then I felt the sensitive tip of my cock beginning to make its way in between her excited folds...

It suddenly hit me. The condoms! Shit! I hadn't thought to bring them! Of course I hadn't. This was a family birthday party - I hadn't expected my mom to get drunk here, and even if I had, I wouldn't have expected this. To end up having sex in a closet, with our whole extended family walking around outside? It was so far from anything I could have imagined.

Doubt was beginning to cloud my mind as I felt my mother's breath in my ear. She made a slight moan and pushed towards me when I hesitated. Then I felt her hands move down my back and onto my ass, pulling me in towards her, assisting me in my incestuous act.

"Yes! Oh... fuck, yes!" she moaned as I penetrated her soft flesh.

"Oh... God..." I whispered.

Suddenly, all those doubts were washed away. The feeling of her warm, wet channel enveloping my shaft was enough to make me forget all the buts and the what ifs. I didn't even think about where we were anymore.

She lifted her other leg and wrapped them both around me. I felt my muscles take her weight as I was made to hold her up, pushing her against the wall. Instinctively, I started pushing my hips forward, penetrating her as deeply as I could until I bottomed out inside her.

"Oh, God, yes, please fuck me, fuck me hard!" she moaned hoarsely.

I stabbed at her. Thrust my pelvis forwards and fucked her right there, standing up. It felt incredible. Not just the fact that I was inside her, but also that I was doing her like this - it made me feel manly.

"Is this what you wanted? Hm?" I growled in her ear.

"Yess! Oh, yes, gimme that cock... shove it in deep, fuck me..."

The feeling was even more incredible than the last time. The fact that she was properly awake, properly engaging in our tryst, encouraging me and actively participating... it was such a turn-on. Her warm, moist insides felt like a sheath of slippery velvet. She was so tight that my foreskin was being pulled back every time I slid inwards, exposing the sensitive head of my cock and stimulating it.

I was so turned on that I quickly realized I wasn't going to last long. And while mom wasn't really heavy, holding her up like this was also tiring me out. After just a minute or two, I was beginning to feel out of breath, getting the taste of blood in my mouth from the exertion. I was grunting louder and louder, thrusting harder and harder in mom's wonderful pussy until I felt my orgasm coming.

Then, just as I was about to unleash, mom read my noises and pushed me backwards. My cock slid out of her warm channel and I immediately longed for the feeling of being inside her again. Before I could think any more about it, though, she squatted down in front of me.

"C'mon... gimme that cum... give kitty her milk..." she said, sliding her hand quickly up and down my shaft.

She did it expertly, not gripping too tightly around it, just squeezing gently as she jerked me off faster and faster. My legs started to shiver. I wouldn't have been able to control myself even if I'd wanted to. I started making guttural noises from deep down in my throat, moaning and growling all at once as I lost control.

"There you go... theeeere you go... oooh, good boooy!"

Mom smiled and laughed as she coaxed it out of me. Streams of the white stuff shot out of my cock and landed on her. The first stream hit her neck and started to run down her cleavage. Then I hit her face - her jerking motions causing the cum to shoot upwards and streak across her forehead, nose and cheek. She quickly leaned forward and sucked me in, taking some directly in her mouth. Then she smacked her lips and stopped sucking again, continuing to jerk me off as if she wanted to keep the flow going. Droplets and small drips kept oozing out, and she moved forward in between my legs so that all the stuff would drip down on her chest.

During this whole thing, I moaned and grunted so loudly that my throat was getting sore. Eventually, I could barely speak.

"Uuuuhhh.... uuuhh... Holy fuck... that was... so good..."

"Mmm... your cum is very good..." she said, looking up at me with a grin.

I stumbled backwards and supported myself against the opposing wall a few feet away. On the floor, I could see my mother sitting on her heels, casually cleaning my cum off her face with her fingers and licking it off. It almost looked like she was used to it - like she'd never done anything other than licking cum off her hands.

Coming to my senses, I put my clothes back in order and started thinking about trying to get out of here without being discovered. Mom seemed so careless, so carefree, but I was nervous as hell. As I was listening at the door, trying to hear if there were anybody out there, mom was still smearing my juices out on her skin.

"So... that was fun." she eventually said as she stood up.

"Yeah... Guess you'll need to go and clean up..." I mumbled.

"No." she said, matter-of-factly. "I'm just gonna wear your cum on my face the rest of the night."

For a second, I thought she was kidding. Then I realized that she wasn't. She bent down and picked up her panties, put them in her purse and simply opened the door.

Before she left, she grabbed my ass and gave it a squeeze.

"Don't go too far. I might want some more sex later."

Then she walked out, leaving me shell-shocked. At first, I thought about waiting in here for a while to ensure that nobody saw us come out of the closet together, but then I thought it might be worse to get caught in here, so I left just a few seconds after my mother.

Thankfully, no one was around. She walked up to a mirror in the hall and fixed her looks a little bit, but still seemed very blasé about the fact that my cum was smeared all over her face and neck. Just as we left the foyer, I could hear her humming to herself:

"Your cum is so yum... cum is so yum..."

Not wanting anyone to overhear that while I was standing next to her, I bolted and went to the bathroom. Since this was a private home, I could lock myself inside and take a breath.

I spent a few minutes in there, cleaning up and coming to my senses. Phew, I thought. My heart was still racing and I could feel the adrenaline in my system, thinking about what I'd just been a part of. Man, that was crazy. Popping off like that, in the middle of a big party, having sex in a closet... with my mother, no less. With our relatives just a few feet away. Shit, this was getting wild. Mom was getting really daring when she was drinking, not even waiting until we got home...

Still, it had been extremely exciting. The spontaneity of it and the risk of getting caught had been part of the thrill, making that little tryst the most amazing thing I'd ever been a part of. As I washed my face and prepared to rejoin the party, I could still hear the echoes of my mother's little moans in my ear...

I went back to the table and attacked the plate of sausages that was still there, largely untouched. Maybe it was the sex that made me feel this way, but I suddenly had a voracious appetite, as if I hadn't eaten anything all evening. Mom was not in her seat, so I figured she was probably wandering around somewhere, mingling. I finished eating and started talking to Roy and Ellie again. I didn't see mom until about half an hour later.

She suddenly sat down next to me and immediately grabbed the empty glass in front of her, holding it out to a passing waiter with a smile.

"Thank you!" she said as it was filled with champagne. "Mmm, this wine is so lovely."

"It is, isn't it?" Ellie jumped in from across the table. "It's from a vineyard not too far from here, where they..."

For the next ten minutes, the conversation was mostly about wine. A subject I knew little about. I sat quietly and drank my soda.

As I looked at mom, I noticed the stains on her dress. And the sticky remains of something on her skin. Her hands, forearms, neck... If you didn't know it was there, you probably wouldn't notice. I knew, though. I knew what it was and how it got there. My mother was sitting at the dinner table, wearing her son's semen on her skin. I swallowed nervously, hoping I was right that it was hard to notice, but also dreading the moment when somebody asked her: "What's that smear on your face?"

Eventually, I stood up. I needed some fresh air. I walked over to the French windows leading out to the terrace and headed outside. It was a bit chilly, but that was all right. I took a deep breath and tried not to let that nervous tingling in my stomach get to me. Then I went back inside. After all, there was no real cause for concern, right? We'd gotten away with it. Nobody had noticed us. There were so many people around that nobody really paid any attention to anyone specific.

I walked around the house for a while. Stayed out of the kitchen, where the caterers were hard at work. Instead, I took a look at some of the paintings on the walls, the chandeliers in the ceiling, the fancy furniture... Suddenly, somebody took my arm.

"Come."

"Hm?" I turned and saw my mother as she started leading me away.

"More."

"What..."

"More!" she repeated, looking intently at me.

"Uh... oh! Uuh... now?"

"Now."

"But... uh... where... what... wh-where..?"

"Come."

She didn't say anything else, she just led me by the arm towards the stairs. In her left hand, she had another half-empty wine glass, which was empty by the time we reached the stairway. She put it down on the bottom step and kept walking me upstairs. As we reached the top, we walked down a long corridor. Nobody seemed to be up here.

"Where are we..." I started.

"Bedroom." she just replied, walking quicker.

We reached a door and she opened it, pushing me inside and locking the door behind us. There was a big bed over by the far wall, with more than enough space for two people in it. I wondered who lived here - had she been here before or just picked a room at random? Before I could ask, she jumped me.

"Wheee!" she cried, pushing me down on the bed and jumping on top of me.

"Woah!"

"C'mon, let's have fun! Get this off..."

She started tearing at my clothes. Her nimble fingers would probably have gotten them all off quickly if it hadn't been for the fact that she was drunk. She did tear a couple of buttons off my shirt, but the lustful look in her eyes made me not care so much about anything like that. I started helping, getting my clothes off and throwing them on the floor. Seconds later, she was naked too and lay down on top.

"Mmmm... kiss..." she moaned and started making out with me.

My mother's naked body on top of mine... I loved it. I couldn't resist putting my hands around her. We started stroking and kissing, licking and sucking on each other, everywhere... And yes, I was already rock hard. My cock was rubbing against her as she lay on top, being squeezed by the weight of her luscious body.

Once again, the nervousness went away, replaced by pure lust. I just wanted her. The feeling of her tongue licking against mine, her breasts pushing against me, her scent... it all just made me want her more and more. I was getting frustrated that I wasn't already inside her, and I was getting desperately horny as minutes went by and we were still just making out...

"Eat me." she suddenly said, turning around and straddling me.

Before I knew it, she had lowered herself onto my face and started wiggling from side to side. I could see her whole slit right above my head and her smell immediately started filling my nostrils. Suddenly, I didn't want to fuck anymore, I just wanted that pussy on my mouth.

"Mmmm..." I moaned, grabbing her butt and pulling her down on me.

"Yes... yes!" she moaned in return.

I started licking and sucking at her slit, feeling her wetness dripping down on me. It felt intimate, yet filthy. The taste was strange, but exciting. The best thing about it all was the noise she made... and then there were those little shivers that went through her whenever my tongue hit a sensitive spot.

"Mmmh... mmmmhhh..." I kept moaning, excitedly.

"Yes... yes... oh, yes..." she kept murmuring to herself up above.

Then I felt her wet mouth on my cock again. It was wonderful. I was both giving pleasure to my mom and receiving it at the same time - how could people not just do this all the time?

Eventually, she stopped using her mouth on me and stood up. I was still lying on the bed, looking up at her as she turned. She looked at me and took a second to let her hair loose, allowing it to flow freely down her neck. Then, with a big smile and a glint in her eye, she said:

"Let's fuck!"

She quickly jumped on top of me, straddling my naked body and rubbing her crotch against my swollen member. There was no hesitation. She just moved up, grabbed my cock and steered it towards her opening... and sat down.

Once again, I felt that incredible feeling of mom's tight muscle clasping around me, taking me in all the way to the bottom as she sat down. We both let out a collective sigh of relief and pleasure. It felt so good. She started to move slowly, gyrating her hips back and forth, rubbing herself against me.

"Mmmmm..... sssso young... so... hard..."

I looked up at my beautiful lover. Her gorgeous, shapely body shifted back and forth as she rode me. I reached up and put my hands on her breasts, cupping them gently before squeezing and stroking with a bit more force.

"Oh... yes... squeeze my boobs..." she moaned as I did it, encouraging me to do it a bit harder.

She still rocked gently back and forth, keeping me deep inside her and stimulating her just the way she wanted. Her moaning increased as she started speeding up, getting her more and more excited.

"Yes, this is gonna make me cum..." she whispered, leaning forward a bit.

She put her hands beside my chest and I could feel her weight push us both down as she started riding me harder. My cock was being squeezed and gripped as mom's cunt contracted harder around it. Her juices started flowing in greater and greater quantities, lubricating her channel and causing wet slurping noises to fill the room.

I let my head fall back and closed my eyes, disappearing into a world of pleasure. Mom started riding me faster and faster.

"Oh, yes, fuck!" she exclaimed loudly.

"Oh my God, this is so good, mom!"

"Yes! I'm coming! On your dick, I'm gonna... yes! Uhh!"

She started grinding against my body, gyrating her hips with purpose. Then she started shivering. I felt her get even wetter. She put her hands on my arms, pinning them down to the bed as her orgasm surged through her system. Her face looked strained. She sat there with her mouth open and her eyes closed, yelling so loudly that anybody walking past the room was likely to hear her:

"Fuck... fuck... oh, fuuuuck!"

For a couple of minutes after, she just lay on top of me, breathing heavily and kissing my chest every so often. I reached up and put my arms around her, stroking her back and pulling at her butt. I was still inside her, feeling her insides squeeze me, her wetness dripping...

"Mmmh..." I moaned every time she moved.

"Good...?"

"Mhm..."

Suddenly, she stood up. Again, that feeling of her pussy sliding off my naked shaft left me with a sense of abandonment. I desperately wanted to be inside her again, all the time, forever. Thankfully, she didn't seem to be going anywhere.

"Come on!" she said impatiently as she stood on all fours on the bed.

I jumped up and stood on the floor, moving up to her and taking my place behind her. A second later, I felt myself penetrate her wonderful flesh again.

"Yes, yes, fuck me!" she said loudly.

I didn't care about being quiet anymore. My mom led by example and I responded in kind, moaning loudly and shoving myself deep inside her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me, thrusting into her so hard it almost hurt.