My East Coast Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never done anything like this before; as a matter of fact all that she had experienced was missionary and nothing else. This and oral was all new to her and she was getting aroused a second time, another orgasm was starting to build and she was thinking

"It's like I'm a filly mare being fucked by a stallion, wow, now there is a thought and the only thing missing is my Cowboy slapping my ass with his hat to go faster, but my god it feels so good...I can feel his balls slapping against my bottom and.."

Nathan's lustful thrusts increased in speed and in power as he reached forward to grab her long hair. He twisted it into a ponytail and pulled her head back as he continued pounding her and holding Mindy in place with her hair which only heightened her arousal, her Cowboy holding onto his filly's mane as he fucked her and she was so glad that her hair was long for him, for them and their shared imaginations.

Mindy was bucking and panting and moaning as her second orgasm washed over her, it was much better than the first; she could feel his hot thick and rich stallion semen being pumped into her dripping and swollen ravaged cunt as he came. Nathan was breathing in and out deeply while softly moaning. Mindy was determined not to waste a single drop. She would lick his cock clean with her mouth when he rolled off and the hell with her mother's old fashioned ideas about sex and hurray for Mindy's imagination.

Such was Nathan's orgasm that he rolled off of her onto his back to get his thoughts together and let the memory of that first orgasm with her linger in his mind and he was thinking "For such a proper public lady Mindy is so hot and if you'll excuse the expression a great fuck..Wow. What a wonderful contrast between the proper public lady; the no nonsense Chairperson running the Library Board of Directors meetings adhering strictly to "Robert's Rules of Order" and now as my little filly being herself. Mindy is so beautiful and sexy both ways that I can hardly stand it and I can't wait to kiss her again..."

Nathan's after-orgasm daydream allowed Mindy her opening to see if she could get him hard again to brand him with her mouth and tongue.

She started by kissing his stomach and working her way down to his cock and started licking and sucking on the tip as her silky brown hair fell forward covering her face and his stomach. Nathan reached up and gathered up into a ponytail and then twisted it up in a bun as she knew he would to keep it out of her mouth and he was instantly hard again, she thinking..."He tastes delicious and he is mine now. If I do say so myself I'm not doing badly for my first time; his big cock belongs in my mouth as his tongue belongs in my pussy." Mindy mentally hugged herself with these new thoughts as she continued licking and sucking.

Marge coached her how to give a blow job just in case with the caveat that she would call Marge in the morning if he spent the night. Mindy practiced secretly with a small cucumber not telling Marge because she was a little embarrassed and that was the advice she read on the internet.

Nevertheless it was Marge's contention that a wife who gave a dynamite blow would always keep her man from straying, particularly if she loved him and swallowed. Marge adored her husband and what better way to stroke a man's ego than to swallow; that was Marge's motto as she continued to suck getting horny again while still thinking

"Is Nathan the one...of course he is, but I'm in charge of this meeting. He tasted my pussy and I never came like that before. It was nirvana and Shangri-La but the floor is open for new business, do I hear a motion, and second...a vote...it's unanimous, motion carried...I'm going suck cock and get a fresh load of his rich, creamy semen squirted into my mouth just like whipped cream" Mindy had been doing that since she was a little girl much to her mother's indignant displeasure, squirting the whipped cream that comes in a pressurized can into her mouth as she does now that being one of life's simple but naughty pleasures; "In your face, Ma."

Nathan was trying to hold back and prolong this marvelous blow job but the first clear pre-cum escaped despite his best efforts and Mindy stopped and looked at him smiling and licking her lips and teeth to tease him, thinking

"It tastes delicious so far and there is more to come out of his big thick cock... isn't it wonderful? We were alone during our intimate dinner in a crowded restaurant full of people and that said so much about him. We were alone in as much as my Cowboy is a true gentleman and despite all the beautiful women in the restaurant his eyes never left mine and they were not so much bold then as thoughtful.

And then there was the actual meal, I can't wait to go back there; and the roses, don't forget the roses... three dozen long stem yellow roses in a crystal vase plus the desserts; the brandy pears and the dark chocolate covered strawberries served on a silver platter, neither of them were on the menu and then more strawberries just now that we shared them so erotically, yum...I wonder what else he has in the cooler. Nathan makes me feel so special and I'm going to make him feel special...I must have him."

Nathan let go of her bun just before his orgasm washed over him letting Mindy's hair drop onto his stomach and chest like a silky brown waterfall. He pulled Mindy's hair forward from the back and arranged it to cover his chest and stomach and then buried his hands in Mindy's hair to hold her in place while filling her mouth with gobs of his thick, creamy semen and Mindy tasted and savored every bit before swallowing while wishing for more thinking

"His seed tastes so complex and a little hard to describe...hm... a little salty and a little sweat but creamy and rich and not at all what I expected and definitely hints of testosterone but mostly it tasted like my Nathan."

Nathan then put his arms above his head stretching and smiling while Mindy scooted up and knelt over him while straddling his hips on her knees and throwing her head back to arrange most of her hair over her back and shoulders while letting the front fall forward to do another peek-a-boo with her blue eyes, the eyes her lover compared to sapphires and Nathan was thinking

"Peek-a-boo, blue eyes, you are spoiling me already for there is almost nothing like a blow job and you did it so nicely. It will be so comforting to have someone to sleep with again; someone beautiful and smart and you're mine now...do you feel the same way about me?"

"What else do you have in the cooler, lover?" She asked, running her hands up and down his bare chest.

"Am I your lover now, Ms. McConnell?"

"You have been roped and branded and I have plans for you buckaroo."

"I never argue with a lady, especially when it is true or one with such beautiful eyes as yours. There is a small bottle of ice wine and five strawberries left for a bedtime snack."

"I just had my bedtime snack, lover, but I'll gladly share more chocolate strawberry kisses with you..."