My Eighteenth Birthday Ch. 2

Story Info
He trains his daughter to give him blow jobs.
1.8k words
4.36
142.8k
34
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tattletale
Tattletale
2,230 Followers

In part one, I told you about my eighteenth birthday and how my wealthy father gave me an expensive European sports car as a reward for remaining a virgin. He had told me that he wanted only the best for me, and that having a child out of wedlock or catching a disease could ruin my life. After a fabulous birthday party, Daddy called me into his study where I learned the real reason he wanted me to remain a virgin. He wanted me for himself.

He played a shocking videotape of my mother, whom he had divorced years before, giving him and her brother hand jobs. As I watched him and my uncle ejaculate dozens of times, I grew more aroused with each spurt. My vagina began to tingle and the wetness inside began to run out into my panties.

Daddy told me to strip him naked, then I stood in front of him and revealed my nubile body to him as he slowly masturbated. I sat beside him and followed his instructions. After greasing his enormous cock, I stroked it up and down until his essence squirted high into the air and fell like rain on my plump breasts.

Daddy used his hand on my pussy to give me my first orgasm. We treated each other to hand jobs until we were exhausted. During one violent outburst, I begged him to fuck me, but he refused. "That will have to wait until I'm in peak form," he said.

It was several days before I took my next step toward womanhood. I was very worried that Daddy had been overcome by guilt and would not continue my education. I asked him about it over dinner. "I think tonight will be a good time for the next lesson," he said. "I'm fully rested and I can tell by your agitated state that you are a very horny young lady."

"Oh, yes, I am Daddy. I promised you that I would keep my fingers out of my bush and I have."

"Then take a hot bubble bath and put on your makeup. Take special care with your lips. Paint them on rather than applying lipstick. I want them to be perfect. Come to my room in the nude at eight."

As soon as Daddy mentioned my lips I knew what the next lesson would be. In the professional videos that he had shown me, every scene included liberal amounts of what Daddy called "cock-sucking". That act seemed to be as popular as fucking. Daddy wanted my lips to be perfect when they encircled his cock.

I opened his door and found him lying naked on the bed with his enormous cock lolling on his belly. "Come in and let me look at you, Angel," he whispered. As I stood before him, I couldn't take my eyes off of his twitching cock and bloated balls. "Your beauty is truly angelic. Now turn around and let me get a look at your butt. That's it. Now bend forward and spread your sweet cheeks. What a lovely little hole you have there."

As I lay down beside him, he pulled me to him until I was pressed tightly to his side. He filled his big hand with my titty, but when I reached for his cock, he stopped me. "I haven't jacked off in five days," he explained. "I'm so horny that I might shoot if you touch it. Now watch the TV and pay close attention."

He pressed a button on the remote control and the screen filled with an image of him and my poor mother. He was standing and she was kneeling in front of him with his cock in her mouth. I was shocked but not surprised. I had expected the session to begin with a tape. Mother could hardly take more than the plum-sized head in her mouth. She sucked so hard that its outline appeared on her cheek. Daddy squeezed my tit and said, "Now watch closely." A loud groan emanated from the screen and my mother made choking sounds. Daddy's body shuddered again and again as he pumped his semen into her mouth. She finally pulled away, turned her face to the camera and smiled. Like lava from a volcano, creamy white sauce ran out of her smile and down her chin.

The camera changed hands and my uncle stepped forward. As always, his face was not shown. Even with Daddy's cum still streaming out of her mouth, he stuffed his cock in. Before long, Mom was once again smiling into the camera with her brother's cum spilling down her chin.

I watched with fascination as my mother sucked off my father and uncle again and again, each time in a different pose. Daddy finally said the time had come. "I've given this a lot of thought and have decided that a woman's first blow job should be given on her knees." After carefully adjusting the video camera, Daddy stood in front of it and called me to him.

Daddy's enormous cock bobbed in my face as I waited for him to tell me what to do. A long strand of pre-cum dangled all the way to my tits. I knew from jacking him off that pre-cum is a signal that the real thing is not far behind. "You have watched your mother suck cock so you should know the basics by now. I will teach you the finer points."

He told me to open wide and then he guided the bulbous head between my lips. A fever raged inside it. The strand of pre-cum now dangled from my lip. Daddy sucked in his breath and stiffened. I waited for his cum to flow and when it didn't I looked up at his face. "I almost lost it the instant I felt your tongue on it, but I managed to hold back."

"Don't worry about getting all of it in your mouth. The most sensitive part is the inch of shaft just behind the head. I call it the neck. It is loaded with millions of sensitive nerve endings. Don't scrape it with your teeth. Try to keep them tucked back under your lips. Twist your head as you bob on and off. Suck harder. Work up more spit. If you imagine my cock is your favorite food, your saliva will flow. A good blow job is one surprise after another. I don't want to know what is coming next. Yes, that's it. Now you're getting the idea. You're a fast learner. When I cum, don't try to swallow. It's very difficult to swallow with your mouth open. Let your mouth fill up. When I'm finished, pull off very slowly so as not to spill a drop, then swallow it all."

I hadn't imagined that there would be so much to learn about sucking dick. I tried to keep everything in mind as I practiced on Daddy's cock. The hinges of my jaw began to ache from keeping my mouth so wide open. "OH, FUCK, YES, HERE IT COMES. YOUR FIRST LOAD. ARRRRGGGGHHH. IT'S KILLING ME!" As Daddy growled like a bear, my mouth filled with his love juice. I choked a little as it gushed against my tonsils, but I quickly sealed my throat by tightening my muscles. There was so much cum that I was afraid it would spill out of the corners of my mouth. Daddy held my head gently between his big hands to hold me in place, but I would have stuck like a leech without them; I wanted my first blow job to be a success.

"Now swallow it all," Daddy said after carefully pulling his cock out. I gulped again and again and got most of the slippery stuff down, but my teeth, tongue and the walls and roof of my mouth were coated. I had licked the cum from my hand after jacking Daddy off during the previous session, so I knew what it tasted like. Except for a slightly chalky taste, it had very little taste at all. Nevertheless, I wanted to please my father. "That was so delicious, Daddy. I wish I could have another mouthful this very instant."

We lay on the bed and watched pornography as Daddy rested. When his cock began to stir and lift off of his belly, he turned to me and said, "It's your turn now, Pumpkin." I had hoped that he would do me, too. If he was as good with his tongue as he was with his hand, I was in for a great time. My heart raced with excitement as he pulled my ass to the edge of the bed, planted my feet on the floor and spread my legs wide. He stared at my pussy for awhile, then I felt his soft lips and tongue.

He pried apart my labia with his strong tongue and ran it up and down my slit. I began to coo like a dove as the nerves in my pussy woke up. Daddy pushed his long tongue into me as far as it would go. Surely it was almost to my hymen. "Oh, yes, Daddy, fuck me with your tongue," I crooned.

The longer my Daddy sucked on my pussy the better he got at it. That's not surprising considering that he had not eaten pussy since my mother left years before. He touched all the bases, even my puckered ass-hole. His tongue made round-trips between it and my swollen clitoris. When he spun circles around my girl-cock with the tip of his tongue, I went ballistic. "OH, YES, DADDY, I'M CUMMING! SUCK ME OFF, DADDY! OHHHHHHH, YES!"

I must have lost consciousness for a second or two. When I came around, I was appalled to discover that, just as I had during a hand job, I had lost control of my bladder and was filling his mouth with salty pee. He continued gobbling my pussy as though nothing were happening.

Daddy finally pulled away and grinned down at his glistening chest and belly. "I guess that proves I did a good job on you, doesn't it, baby?" I was horrified. "Oh, Daddy, I'm so sorry. I guess you will never want to suck on my nasty pussy again." He laughed and shook his head. "Until now, I have never understood why some people love golden showers," he said. "I certainly will suck your pussy again, and the next time, you can let go on purpose if you like."

Daddy and I sucked each other off three more times that night, each time in a different pose. The first three times he sucked me off, he stopped after my orgasm so as not to wear me out. The forth time he decided to finish me off. After my first orgasm he kept shoveling his tongue into me until I fainted during my fourth one.

After he carried me gently to my bed, he told me that the next lesson would be in a few days after we recovered. He wouldn't tell me what he had planned, but I already knew in my heart that it would be the best lesson yet. I knew that he was going to fuck me.

To Be Continued...

Tattletale
Tattletale
2,230 Followers