My Erotic Education - A Journal 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, his groaning grew more urgent and I knew his crisis was approaching. Grasping the thick shaft tighter, I sped up my strokes and forced my tongue deeper into his hot channel.

His hips bucked upward as the first jet of cum released from his balls, gushing out of his cock channel to coat my probing tongue and fill my mouth. It was hard to swallow all of the delicious seed he was shooting into me but I tried mightily. After six or so enormous jets of juice, I felt his body begin to relax and I was able to suck the fat meat until it began to shrink in my mouth. After I was sure that I had drained every drop from his long shaft, I released his cock head from my mouth and smiled up at him.

He grasped me under the arms as he rose so that we stood belly to belly, my burning shaft tightly squeezed against his body. He kissed me and I felt his hot tongue probing my throat at the same time that his thick fingers parted my ass cheeks and probed my hole.

"I'd give a great deal to be able to sink my cock into this little hole but it isn't worth the danger of hurting you." he said to me.

I had to smile.

"That's an activity that I haven't experienced yet." I said. "I'd probably be dead by morning if we tried. But, I'd give a great deal for the privilege of receiving such a regal piece of meat."

He continued to kiss me and then began to stroke my stiff organ.

"What shall I do with this?" he asked.

"Nothing, this time." I answered. "I want to enjoy the knowledge that I've pleased you as much as I was pleased, I don't need more."

"Then you can count on me trying twice as hard, next time." he said.

He released me and we slowly dressed. I couldn't help admiring his sleek body, the rounded globes of his ass, his broad chest and shoulders and the heavy cock and balls hanging soft between his legs.

"Have you actually ever fucked another man?" I asked when we were almost dressed.

"No, I think I'm destined to never have the pleasure. Apparently there is no man who can accommodate such a monstrous organ." he replied.

Something niggled at the edge of my mind but I couldn't bring the thought to the surface. I would think about it later.

When we were fully dressed we left the changing room to reconnect with Philip. He was still sound asleep, oblivious to anything around himself.

"I'm afraid I'm expecting too much of him." I said to Mr. Good. "He accompanies me everywhere, we're together almost all of the day and night and he insists on doing everything for me."

"Perhaps you can find someone to take over some of his responsibilities." Mr. Good replied. It was a thought worth considering more fully.

Mr. Good softly shook Philip whose eyes flew open as he flew to his feet.

"I must have fallen asleep." he said. "Have you made your arrangements?"

"We have." I replied. "And now, I think it time that you and Micah have some lunch. Will you join us, Mr. Good?"

He looked surprised for a moment but then he said, "I'd be delighted."

We climbed down the broad staircase to the street and waited as Mr. Good locked up. Micah was sitting on the sidewalk with two men, both very dark skinned. I could see that they were playing a card game.

"Be careful with these two card sharps." Mr. Good said to Micah. "They'll fleece you till even your gold fillings belong to them."

The two men grinned broadly and one said, "We wouldn't drain a new friend dry on our first meeting. We're saving that for a later date."

"Perhaps you'll be the ones drained dry." Micah said as he rose.

When we were all standing, I introduced Micah to Mr. Good and Micah in turn introduced his new friends.

"I'll see the two of you on Sunday." Micah said as he climbed onto the carriage. His friends walked away, waving as they did so.

"What is happening on Sunday?" I asked, after we were all seated.

"I've been invited to a church supper and I wouldn't miss it for the world." Micah replied.

"We're all going to lunch now." I said. "Although, I will have to rely on the three of you to find a restaurant. I haven't an inkling where we should go."

The three of them conferred for a moment, and then Micah took off at a brisk trot. In no time at all we pulled up in front of an establishment with large plate glass windows that were painted with a list of daily specials and their prices. I could smell food and the odor of beer wafting out of the open door.

"If the food here tastes half as good as it smells, you may have to carry me back out." I said.

When we entered I looked around. The floor was strewn with a layer of sawdust and there were at least a dozen tables surrounded by mismatched chairs. Most tables were occupied by men of all colors in groups, separately and mixed together. No one even looked up at our party.

We secured a table and then went to the front of the room where the food was served. Each item was sold separately and soon we each had a heaping plate. We took the food to our table and Micah asked, "Who would like a beer?"

"I've never tasted beer." I said. "May I have one?"

"We'll all have one." Philip said, seemingly embarrassed at my inexperience.

Micah soon set down four thick glass mugs filled with a dark frothy liquid. When I sipped it, it was a taste combination of sour, bitter, yeasty and something like molasses. It was interesting.

We chatted about inconsequential things, Micah telling some funny stories about his passengers, Mr. Good about some of his past adventures around the world.

At one point he said to Philip, "I have been meaning to discuss a financial matter with you."

The truth dawned on me and I asked, "Are you the mystery financial genius who advises Philip?"

Mr. Good and Philip both looked a bit unsettled but I carried on.

"Philip mentioned you in conversation the other day with a friend of ours and he said that he would dearly like to meet such a shrewd investor."

"I doubt I could impart any wisdom." Mr. Good said. "Who is this friend?"

When I replied that it was our friend The Major, Mr. Good was well familiar with the name.

"He is hardly someone who needs advice from the likes of me." he said.

"It isn't advice he seeks so much as the opportunity to become acquainted with someone of so like a mind to his." I said. At that instant, the thought that had been nagging at me earlier became clear. I remembered my evening with the Major and his avowal that he had never found a cock too big for him to ride.

"I really would like the two of you to meet." I told Mr. Good. "The two of you seem to have a lot in common and I'm sure that you would like the Major. Please, may I bring him by to meet you?"

Philip was looking at me thoughtfully and I merely smiled in his direction.

"If it is important to you, then by all means bring him by. As you know, I close daily at noon, bring him close to that time and we won't be interrupted."

Fantasies of these two handsome, muscular men perhaps being attracted to one another enough to wind up having sex raced through my mind and my cock rose to poke against the underside of our table. I would definitely need to think of something else when it was time to rise and leave.