My Estranged Sister Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look back at her nervously. "Don't worry, it'll only hurt for a little while, but I promise you it'll feel really good once you get adjusted. You trust me, right?"

I meekly nod.

She grabs my buttcheek and spreads it wide. Next, I feel something much larger than any finger push against my butthole. I bite down on the pillow hard as the pain overtakes my senses. "It hurts!" I scream out.

"Relax, sweetie," she moans as she continues to press the head over her cock against my tight little asshole. "This is the worst part. God! You're really tight!"

"Ahhhhhhh!" I scream in a very high pitch girly tone as the head of her cock finally breaks through my entrance. The head of her cock fills up my rear and spreads me wide open. She holds it there.

"There we go, babe, the worst part is over," she whispers into my ear as she leans down on top of me. I can feel those bountiful breasts pressed against my back. "Okay, hun... I'm going to slowly push the rest of my cock into you. It'll hurt just a little."

She starts to sink her log deeper into my tight little hole. I can't breathe as her dick feels like it is completely filling me up. Beads of sweat cover my skin as more of her shaft spread my insides to make room. The pillow is now soaked with my drool as I continue to bite down on it. I don't know how much more I can take. Her cock is too big! "You're doing so well, honey, just a few more inches and I'll be all the way inside you!"

Tears fill my eyes as her dick fills my ass. I grunt hard she pushes another inch inside me. "You're such a good girl, baby. I love you so much!"

She wraps her hand underneath and starts to stroke my chest as she lays kisses down my neck. The touch of her lips against my skin is like a hot metal iron. I melt at her touch. I wince as she pushes another inch inside me. I feel her giant balls against mine as her groin presses against my buttcheeks. "Oh fuck, Shay! I'm all the way inside you."

I've never felt so full in my life! It feels like I'm being ripped apart from the inside. As painful as it is, I felt something as her dick plunged to the depths of my ass. It was like a flame was lit. She presses her lips against my neck and gently bites down on my skin as she slowly gyrates her hips, rubbing her cock against that spot. Instantly a wave of pleasure surges through me. The room fills with the girly moans that escape my mouth.

"That's it, my beautiful girl, you're feeling my dick against your prostate," she whispers in my ear. "I told you it would feel good."

She bites my ear as she continues to attack my prostate, moving her hips in a circular motion. That little flame ignited by her cock has now become an insatiable fire threatening to burn out of control. Her hand tweaks my nipples before she wraps it around my neck and forces my face up to hers. She brushes the hair out of my face and lays her lips on mine. Then her hand runs down my arm and rests on top of mine as she intertwines our fingers together.

She pulls her cock back slightly before hurling it back against my prostate. I squeal like the girl that I am, losing my virginity for the first time. She continues to pull out only to just ram that fat cock back into my ass. My little dickie is raging hard, all 4 inches of it.

Her tongue attacks the inside of my mouth as her python assaults my prostate. I moan into her. Her hips continue pushing that monster dick into my tight little bum. Her stokes become longer and harder as her hips smack into my plushy ass cheeks. The sweet sound of my ass being pummelled is all I hear.

My mind is drowning in the pleasure of her cock pounding my ass. I've completely forgotten about the pain I felt. All I want is more of her dick inside me. I want to be her good little girl. I want her to fuck me.

"You're so beautiful, Shay," she whispers. Her hand slips from my neck and wraps around my stomach as rolls on her side with me in her arm. She wraps her leg over mine as she keeps her pole lodged deep into my ass. She plants kisses up and down my neck as her hand rubs up and down my chest. Her other hand is still holding onto mine as I rest my head onto her arm. It feels so good to be wrapped up in her. Like I belong to her. I wouldn't have it any other way. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Eve!" I moan as she returns to pillaging my ass with her hammer. Each thrust sends me into another world. I cry out like a woman in heat. I rest my freehand on top of her's as she caresses my chest. Rubbing my nipples as if I had breasts. I lean back and our lips connect.

Her tongue meets mine like lovers as her cock fills me with joy. She breaks away from our kiss. "I don't know how much longer I can last, babe."

She pulls outlays me on my back. She pins my legs beside my head, practically folding me in half, bringing my ass up for her to fuck. I stare deep into her eyes as she plunges her dick back into my ass where it belongs. "I wanted to stare into your eyes as I cum inside of you."

She leans down and pushes her tongue inside of me before breaking away to look into my eyes. "Is it okay if I fuck you a little harder?" she asks.

"Yes! Please fuck me hard!" I yell out. "I want to be yours!"

"Oh, Shay! You were always mine!" she says, laying her lips on mine. I moan uncontrollably as she starts to hammer my ass. She unleashes a flurry of thrusts. The fire rages inside of me as I become completely consumed in the pleasure her cock as she unleashes on my ass. My little cock erupts between us. Spraying my seed all over our bodies. My ass squeezes down on her cock as my little weenie continues to shoot more cum. I can feel her cock suddenly get really hard as she sinks it as deep as it can go inside my ass. Her cock starts pulsing inside of me and I feel my bowels fill up with her hot steamy load. She moans into my mouth as she continues to unload her cum inside me, finally making me hers.

She holds me tightly as she dumps the last of her load in my bum. Finally, she pulls out and lets my legs drop as she collapses on top of me, wrapping me tightly in her arms as she breathes heavily into my ear. "That was a dream come true!" she moans softly. I can feel some of her cum start to leak out of my gaping asshole. Finally, she rolls off of me. She pulls me into her arms as she spoons me resting her cock against my ass. I can tell she's falling slowly into a deep slumber as she nestles her head against mine.

I feel like I'm off in a fantasy land. I've never felt a love like this. To be lost in her arms is the closest I'll ever get to heaven. It's hard to think we're brother and sister. Well... I don't know if I'm her brother anymore, I guess. From now on, I'll be the perfect little sister for her. As long as she loves me. I finally feel sleep taking over as my eyes get heavy and before long I lose myself in the night.

--

I stir out of my sleep as I feel something press up against my ass. I blink as the sunlight tries to sneak through the drapes and hits me in the eyes. I look over to see Eve sleeping soundly as she gyrates her hips into me. "Oh, Shauna! I love you so much..." she moans in her sleep. Who's Shauna?! That's the second time she's mentioned her name. I tinge of jealousy hits me.

Doesn't she love me? Why is she dreaming of this Shauna?

I look away from her as tears fill my eyes. That's when I see the picture of the woman with the gorgeous blonde hair that looks a lot like me on her bed stand. I slowly unwrap myself from her arms and grab the picture frame. She looks so beautiful. Is this Shauna? I glance back at Eve soundly sleeping. I need to know who she is! I get off the bed and look around for any clue into Eve's past. After a bit of snooping, I finally find some shoe box stashed away in her closet. After opening it, I can't believe what I'm seeing. She's got loads of photos of this girl. She looks to be about my age. There's a few of her with a cute guy that looks a lot like Eve. I look through all her pictures. All of them are of this woman. Then I come across a photo that turns my world upside down. It's a photo of that woman pregnant. The cute guy that looks like Eve's fraternal twin is with her and they're at the hospital. I flip the photo over and see it's dated 18 years ago. Shauna Ban and Even Ross's names are written on it. It finally clicks, it's Eve before she transitioned!

"Shay?" I hear Eve ask as she gets up from the bed. I look back at her with tears in my eyes as I slowly piece it all together.

Her eyes open wide as she finally sees me with all the photos. "Shay! I can explain!"

"This woman... Shauna... Is she..." I can't even finish the sentence as I break down crying.

"Yes... She's your real mother..." Eve says, tearing her gaze down from me as water drips down from her eyes. "I was going to tell you. I just didn't know how."

"So my whole life is... just one big lie!?" I can't believe this. This whole time I thought my parents were the Harry and Mckenna Ross, the people that raised me. Now I find out that it's all one big lie! This woman... Shauna. She's my real mom? Which means... Eve's not my sister, but... She's my dad? Or other mother? I'm so confused!

"I had no choice!" she cries. "My parents, they didn't approve and... They took you away from me..."

"Why didn't you tell me when I started living with you?" I ask.

"I tried... I tried so hard to tell you, but the way you looked at me and how much you reminded me of her. It was just too hard," she sobs.

I need to get away. "I need to be by myself to process all of this," I tell her, sniffling as more tears fall from my eyes.

"Shay! Please! Talk to me!" Eve cries out.

I quickly get up, rush out and run to my room. I slam the door and fall into bed, breaking down into tears. My whole life was just one big lie. My parents or I guess grandparents lied to me. They made me believe that they were my real parents and that Eve was my sister... How could they!?

I hear Eve knocking at the door. "Shay, please can we just talk!"

"Go away!" I yell through my sobs.

"I love you and I always have, I just want you to know that," she says before I hear her walk away.

I spend the entire day crying away in my room. I still can't believe all of this. I don't even know what happened to my real mother. Why isn't she with Eve? What happened between them? Why didn't she fight to keep me? I fall asleep crying.

The next morning is Christmas Eve. I still can't get it out of my mind, but the more that I think of it, the more I realize that Eve was just as much of a victim as I was. It was our parents, or should I say my grandparents that did this. I've should have been with Eve! She should have been the one raising me along with my real mother!

I need to know what happened to her. I finally pull myself out of bed. I'm still naked and my asshole is filled with dried up cum. I have some of my own dried up cum all over my body. The memory of Eve and I fill my thoughts. I wander down the hall to Eve's room and slowly open the door.

She's still in bed as she looks up at me, eyes still full of tears. I shut the door behind me and make my way onto her bed. She pulls the covers and allows me to lay down next to her. "I'm sorry, Eve... I realize you're just as much a victim as I am..."

"You never have to apologize. None of this is your fault," she says as she brushes my hair out of my face. She leans in and kisses my forehead. "I love you so much."

"Eve... What happened to her? Where is she?" I ask hesitantly.

Eve looks like she's about to cry once more. "She... She passed away... There were complications when she gave birth to you." A tear streams down her lovely cheek. I reach over and gently brush it away.

"I'm so sorry," I tell her as I stroke her cheek.

"Don't be, it's not your fault," she says. She pulls me into her warm embrace. Being in her arms, I've never felt so safe.

I look up into those sad hazel eyes, I wish I could take away her pain. I lean up and lay my lips on hers. We continue to kiss wrapped in each other's arms as the morning passes us by.

She looks deeply into my eyes. "Shay, there aren't words to describe how much I love you."

I want to be hers, I want to love her for the rest of my life. "Eve, I want to be yours."

"You are mine, Shay... You're my daughter. If that's what you prefer," she says.

"No... I want to be your wife!" I explain. "I want to spend the rest of my life wrapped up in your arms."

Her eyes widen as tears stream down her cheeks. A smile breaks across her face. "There's nothing I want more than to spend the rest of my life with you, Shay. That would make me very happy."

My heart leaps in my chest and I can't help but wrap my arms tightly around Eve and bury myself in her chest. She kisses my head as she wraps me in her arms. After the most intimate moment ever, she finally breaks the silence. "I don't know about you, but I'm starving."

I look up into those loving eyes. "Can I cook you breakfast?" I ask with excitement at the thought of being her loving wife.

"I would love that," she says as we finally get out of bed.

We make our way down to the kitchen, both of us are still naked. "What would you like for breakfast," I ask as I look through the fridge.

I jump as I feel her hand run up the crack of my ass. "I can think of a few things," she says pressing a finger into my sore little butthole. I look back at her, smiling as I grind my ass into her hand as she pushes her finger down to the knuckle in my butthole.

She pulls me back into her arms as she shuts the fridge. She leans over my shoulder and our lips connect as she wraps one arm around me as the other continues to finger my asshole. I reach my arm up around her neck as we continue to kiss. I spin around and drop to my knees. Her giant beast dangles only a few inches from my face, hard as steel.

I wrap my tiny hands around it as I open my mouth and stick my tongue out. I look up into her eyes as I brush the tip of her dick against my tongue. She grips the countertops as she lets out a sigh. I've never sucked a cock before, but I want to devour hers. I take the head of her thick shaft into my mouth. I close my lips around it and suck it like a popsicle as my tongue rubs the bottom of her fat cock. She moans as her knees start to buckle. I place my hands on her thighs as I start to bob my head back and forth on her dick. I try my best to shove as much of her cock in my mouth as possible. I end up gagging as the tip reaches the entrance to my throat.

All I want is to please her, but her dick is so big! I try again to shove her dick as far as I can, but end up in a coughing fit. She looks down at me with those lust filled eyes. "Oh Shay, you're my little girl is making me so proud, trying to deepthroat my big fat dick," she says patting my head. I try once more to take her cock. Her hand reaches down to the back of my head as she pushes me forward. I swallow and all of a sudden her cock pushes down into my throat, my nose nestles up to her small patch of pubes. Her balls slap my chin. I can't breathe...

Finally, she lets go of my head and I pull off of her cock, coughing as I try to inhale. "I can't believe you did it! You took in all of my cock!" she says ecstatically. She pulls me up to my feet and kisses me deeply. Our tongues dance in my mouth as her hand slips down and grabs my ass.

She lifts me up into her arms as she presses me against the cold metal fridge. My legs are on her shoulders as she. I can feel her spit-soaked dick press up against my little butthole. I brace for impact as her cock penetrates my ass once more. It slips in easier this time and doesn't hurt as bad.

Her lips are against mine as her tongue dives in and starts to give me a good cleaning. Her big boobs press up against my flat chest. More of her enters my asshole, spreading me open once more. She grabs both of my wrists and pins them up against the fridge, sliding her hand in mine as she locks our fingers together.

Slowly she starts to thrust that big dick inside me. I groan in her mouth as her hips plow into me. I can feel that monster cock rummaging my asshole. I know I'm where I belong, in her arms being fucked by her cock like a good little girl. "Fuck me! Fuck your good little wifey," I shout out.

"Oh, Shay! You're my beautiful girl," she tells me. "You'll make me such a happy woman as my wife."

Hearing her say those words sends me over the edge and my little cock starts spewing cum all over, a rope of it hits me in the face. She leans in and licks it up as she starts to ram my asshole as hard as she can. She's close, I can feel her dick get harder as she shoves it deep into my ass. "I want to taste your cum!" I moan out as she hilts herself all the way inside me.

She pulls out and lets my legs drop to the floor as I sink down to her cock. I wrap my lips around her tip as she strokes her fat dick. I can taste the juices of my ass all over her cock. Suddenly her fire hose sprays a load, instantly filling my mouth up with her cum. I eagerly swallow as more of it shoots into my mouth, spilling out of my lips as it overflows. Her dick pops from my lips as it fires off another load of cum all over my face. I swallow the cum in my mouth and open up as she continues to spray her creamy seed all over me. After she finally finishes, I take her softening dick into my mouth and clean it off like a good wife.

She pulls me up and kisses my cum covered lips. We make out passionately as her cum gets smeared all over my face. Finally, she breaks away and tries to catch her breath. "That was so hot! You look so adorable covered in my cum," she gasps.

"Did I do a good job of sucking your cock? I want to be the wife you deserve. I want to please you!"

"You were amazing, Shay!"

"Good now let me cook you breakfast! How about pancakes?" I ask.

"That sounds wonderful, maybe I should clean the cum off your face first?"

"Only if you want to..." I say bashfully. Having her cum all over my face makes me feel like I belong to her.

She takes her finger and wipes up a big glob of it and presents it to my lips. I open up and lick all of the cum off of her finger like a starving lioness devouring a well-earned meal. She wiped off the jiz from my face and I continued to slurp it down like water. I couldn't get enough of that salty cream.

After she's done cleaning my face off I get started on making breakfast. I pull out the griddle and the pancake mix. It doesn't take long before I've got breakfast ready. I fill both of our plates and set the table. Eve and I take our seats and dig in. After we finish eating I take care of the dishes. While I clean up, Eve wraps her arms around me and starts to kiss my neck. I lean into her as her hands caress my body.

I feel her dick nudge up against my ass and I start to wiggle it. "Oh Shay! Having you here with me after being apart for long is a dream come true!"

"Eve, I want to spend the rest of my life in your arms," I moan as she continues to touch my body, making me moan as her hand rubs my little dickie. Her other hand tweaking my nipple. The feeling of her lips against my skin feels as if I'm being touched by an icicle, but it feels so good. She spits on her hand and rubs it all over her cock. Then she lifts up my right leg and places it on the counter as she spreads my ass cheek.

I feel her cock press up against my tight little starfish. It hurts at first, but not as bad as last time. It slips in a little easier too. Before I know it, she's hilted her cock balls deep into my ass. I gasp at the sudden intrusion. It feels like a giant cucumber was shoved up my ass. I feel so full. Even though it still hurts, it also feels so amazing. Knowing that I'm Eve's daughter this much more erotic. "Fuck me, mommy," I moan.

1...345678