My Evil Stepsister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to where she sat and held my hand out. She just stared at it as if it was a snake about to strike. I shook my hand up and down impatiently and finally she tentatively reached out and put her hand in mine. Neither of us spoke, I just gently pulled her from the couch and led her out the door and down the stairs to the deck.

The Wilsons knew Liz and we had explained to them the reason she wasn't around. They were grateful that my talk with Jenny had got her away from the influence of that group of girls.

Everyone stared as I walked up gently leading Liz. "I hope no one minds that I have invited Liz to join us," I said. I could hear Liz hold her breath in fear she would be rejected. Mom looked at me then at Liz.

Mom stood and moved her chair to the side. "Don honey, bring that other chair over for Liz while I get her a plate and silverware. There's more than plenty for all."

Don got another chair and placed it between his and mom's. I led Liz over and seated her then went back to my chair next to Jenny. Mom came out with a plate, silverware and a glass. She set it down in front of Liz and picked up the pitcher of iced tea.

"Would you like some tea, Liz?" mom asked her.

"Yes ma'am, thank you," Liz replied in a soft voice.

Mom filled Liz's plate and we all returned to eating and talking. Liz for her part didn't say anything, just ate in silence. I caught her looking at me several times. After we were finished Liz jumped up and helped mom clear the dishes. This was something she had always felt beneath her before. Once they had everything put away mom and Liz came back out.

"Thank you for allowing me to join you. I'm going to go back home now," she said to everyone but was looking at me.

"You're welcome, sis," I replied. When she heard me call her 'sis' she burst into tears and fled back to her apartment. I saw mom and Don looking at each other questioningly. When I kissed Jenny bye as they were leaving she remarked that Liz didn't seem anything like the old Liz.

The next day was Monday, and we were all seated at our table. I saw Liz come in and get her food and I caught her eye. She stared at me and I nodded at the empty seat next to me. She didn't move, just continued to stare. I told Jenny to excuse me and walked over to Liz. Like I had done yesterday I led her silently to our table and pulled the empty chair out and told her to sit. At first everyone except Jenny and I seemed a little uncomfortable. Jenny and I resumed talking as normal. Before long everyone else joined in. Liz never spoke, just ate in silence.

When it was time to go to class Liz looked up at me. "Thank you, Jeff."

"You're welcome, sis," I answered. Her eyes brimmed with tears and she hurried off.

Next day at lunch when Liz came to get her lunch she looked at me again. This time when I nodded at the empty chair she walked slowly to our table and took her seat when I pulled her chair out. On Wednesday she got her lunch and approached our table and I pulled out her chair again. This continued for the next two weeks, she would come to the table but not sit until I pulled her chair out. It was obvious that she was taking nothing for granted and feared rejection if she sat down without my approval.

Jenny and I talked about the change that had come over her. She definitely was not acting like the old Liz. After a couple weeks sitting at lunch with us, the others began speaking to Liz. Even though she wouldn't initiate conversations she began taking part if spoken to. About once a week I would tell mom and Don about how Liz was doing at school.

Graduation day arrived. I took Liz with me and we drove over and picked up Jenny. Mom and Don would arrive later to watch from the auditorium. There were the usual long winded speeches and then finally we were called one by one to receive our diploma. Family and friends would applaud for those they knew. I saw mom and Don sitting with Jenny's parents clap for me and then again when Jenny's turn came. Liz with the last name of Wilson was near the end of those called. I watched as mom, Don and the McDonalds clapped for Liz, too. Finally the ceremony was over. I got Jenny and Liz and led them out to where our parents would be waiting for us. Jenny ran to her parents for a hug and kiss and mom came to hug me. Liz stood looking at her dad. Don opened his arms and Liz threw herself into them bawling her eyes out.

We all went out to dinner and had a great time. Our parents told us about their graduations. We kidded telling them we didn't know they gave out diplomas in the stone age. After dinner we went back to our house for a while. Jenny and I had been invited to a couple post graduation parties but declined, preferring to be with family. Mom even brought out a bottle of champagne and allowed us to have some while we proposed toasts one by one.

My turn came. "The three of us have graduated from high school and have a new life in front of us. I think one of us has graduated from an old way of life to a new one in more ways than one. I have a proposal I would like to put before you Don and mom. I think it's time that my step sister is given one final chance to prove she has changed by being allowed to return to her bedroom and return to her family."

Don looked at my mother and she nodded. Liz threw her arms around my mother's neck and hugged her as if her life depended on it crying so her hard her body was heaving. Mom hugged her back, stroking her hair making shushing noises.

"I'm sorry mom," Liz choked out between sobs. "I promise you I have changed. I will never treat you like I did again."

My mother started to cry when Liz called her mom. "There, there honey. It's time to forgive and forget. Welcome home, sweetie."

When she had calmed down she looked at Don. "Daddy?" she asked. For the second time that night he opened his arms to her and hugged his sniffling daughter. Before I could react she left her father's arms and threw her arms around my neck and squeezed so tight I thought she was going to cut off the blood flow to my brain. Finally she stepped back and looked down at the floor.

"Thank you brother. You are a better person than I will ever be," she said.

I took her chin and lifted her face so she would look me in the eyes. "Do me a favor. Just prove to me that I'm as smart as I think I am. Don't let me down, sis."

"I promise, Jeff. I will make you proud of me."

Liz slept in her old bedroom that night and the next day Jenny and I helped her move her stuff back in. She and Jenny chattered away and I could see them forming a new friendship.

Liz went out and got a job as part of her promise to work when she graduated high school. Even though she was living back in the house she was still on a six month probation and had to prove herself before Don would pay for her to go to college. When she wasn't working she spent a lot of time with my mother, always eager to help with the cooking, cleaning and laundry. They began to form a real mother daughter bond.I got a summer job working for Jake. The work was tough but the money was good.

Because I was working for Jake, I usually only saw Jenny on the weekends. We would take Liz out with us sometimes, other times we would double date with Bill and Marilyn, and then there were the times we just wanted to spend time together alone. We did come to be close with Liz. She really had changed and after the way she had been turned on by her former so called friends she learned to cherish real friendship.

I had told Jenny about the day Liz had bombarded me in the shower with the bucket full of ice water. She talked me into going for payback. I was worried this might backfire on me but figured it would be a good test to prove she was a new person. We picked a day when Don and mom were gone. I filled a bucket with cold water and added ice cubes. Liz had been sunning out on the deck and Jenny and I knew she would be in to shower off the sunblock soon. By the time she came in the ice had melted just leaving very cold water. Jenny went in Liz's room first since she could just say she was coming up to talk. Liz hadn't locked her doors figuring I would never invade her privacy. I watched from the hall as Jenny went to the bathroom door and eased it open. She signaled me over and we crept in. With the shower curtains were closed, we couldn't see anything but could hear Liz humming to herself over the sound of the water. I raised the bucket and judged where my target was and poured it over the top of the shower rod. Liz screamed in shock and tore the curtain back. Her eyes were as wide as they could get and she saw Jenny and I laughing our asses off. Then she realized she was standing in front of us in all her glory. Just as she had seen me naked I was now looking at her.

When she realized we were looking at her naked she squealed and pulled the curtain around her so just her head was sticking out. At first she just glared at us but then she began to giggle and finally was laughing with us.

"Okay, I get it. Pay back is a bitch. Now you two get out so I can finish my shower in peace," Liz said.

Jenny and I went outside and sat on the deck until it was time for me to take her home.

As we walked to the front door I saw Liz sitting on the couch. "By the way sis. You got a pretty hot body."

Liz turned red. "I could say the same about you, too. But, I'm too much of a lady."

Both Jenny and I had been accepted to the same university. My grades were good enough that I got a partial scholarship. Don was paying for the rest. Mom and Don got together with Jenny's parents to discuss our going to the same school. Mom and Sue came to the conclusion that Jenny and I should share an apartment as it would be cheaper. Malcolm almost went ballistic at his daughter sharing an apartment with a man. Mom and Sue with cooler heads finally made him realize that we were going to be living away from home and would have to make our own decisions any way. If we were going to be doing what he was afraid we were going to be doing he wouldn't be around to prevent it anyway.

"Honey," Sue said to her husband. "Our little girl has grown up now. And if she is going to become a woman can you think of any other man in the world who is more perfect for her than Jeff?"

"I guess your right. And no, I can't think of anyone who I would trust with Jenny more than Jeff," he sighed.

When our parents sat us down and told us their decision Jenny was ecstatic and I was stunned. I looked at Malcolm. He stared back at me for a minute then said, "You had better take care of my baby girl," he half growled.

"Sir, I promise you I will," I said.

Fall was coming and our folks helped us to move into our new apartment. It had two bedrooms. Malcolm still wanted to pretend we wouldn't be sleeping together. And the truth is we hadn't. I did play with her breasts and probably wouldn't have moved that far along if Jenny hadn't taken my hands and placed them on her tits during a rather hot make out session. And a couple of times Jenny had rubbed my cock through my pants. But that was the extent of our exploration. Our parents finished loading our stuff in our apartment then headed home on the two hundred mile trip.

Jenny and I busied ourselves putting our stuff away and ordered a pizza to be delivered. We had already had the cable and high speed internet as well as phone service turned on. I hooked up the TV and computer while Jenny put other stuff where it belonged. We were pretty much through when the pizza arrived. We sat on the floor in front of the coffee table and watched TV, then just snuggled for a while. It had been a long day, what with the long drive and the unpacking. I went first and showered then Jenny took her turn. We only had one bathroom so we had to share. I went to my room and stripped to my boxers and slid under the sheets. I had a lamp on the night stand that was the only light in the room. I saw the lights in the living room turn off then Jenny was standing in my doorway in a nighty so short I could see her panties peeking out under it. My cock jerked and began to swell.

Jenny sauntered sexily across the room, lifted the sheets and slid into bed laying across my chest. She gave me one of her toe curling kisses.

"It's time my love. Just be gentle, I've never made love before," she whispered in my ear.

My cock couldn't get any harderbut my conscience was still working. "Jenny, are you sure about this?"

"My love, I have never been more sure about anything in my life. Now make love to me," she said.

I began to kiss her starting at her lips then her ears and on to her neck. I was caressing her breasts tenderly. Jenny reached down and pulled her nightie off over her head. My lips traveled down and I licked and sucked on her nipples. Jenny was moaning with pleasure. Her back arched up when I slid my hand down inside her panties and started rubbing her pussy. She was very wet. I slid her panties off and kissed my way to her navel and then lower until I had my tongue buried in her pussy. I had never tasted pussy before but knew immediately that I would never get enough of Jennys. I spent some time making out with her pussy lips licking as deep as my tongue would go. When I sensed she was near her first orgasm I raised my mouth and sucked her clit between my lips and flicked it with my tongue as I put two fingers in her tight pussy. She arched her back and squealed as her orgasm rolled through her body. I refused to let go of her clit and she continued to cum until she collapsed limp on the bed her hands pushing my head away. I crawled back up the bed and held her as she recovered.

Eventually she began to kiss me and rub her hands over my body. Before long she slid her hands into my boxers and took hold of my cock. "Damn baby, that feels so big. Let me see."

She pushed my boxers down and my nine inches of hard steel sprang up. She tossed my boxers to the floor then wrapped both hands around my cock and began to stroke. She lowered her head and kissed the top of my cock. I saw her tongue dart out and lick at the precum that had seeped out. Then she opened her mouth and started moving my cock in and out of her mouth taking more and more each time. She took as much as she could until I was all the way to her throat. She swirled her tongue as she sucked my cock. I was in heaven.

"Baby, you got to stop. I'm to close, I'm going to cum if you don't stop," I begged her.

Her response was to suck harder and faster. "I can't hold back. I'm coming," I yelled. Jenny stopped moving her head up and down. She just held my cock in her mouth and sucked and swallowed as I came. When I finally stopped flowing she licked my cock all over to make sure she didn't miss anything.

She raised back up and snuggled her head on my shoulder. "That tastes good. I like it." She gave me a deep kiss then looked in my eyes. "I've never had a cock in my mouth before. Was it okay?" she asked.

"Well I've never had a cock in my mouth either but it felt fantastic to me," I answered teasing her.

Jenny giggle and slapped my chest. "You're a such a shit."

We lay kissing and rubbing our hands over each others bodies. When I was fully erect again Jenny gave me one more kiss then raised up. "Make love to me, baby," she said.

I rolled over onto my back with my cock sticking straight up. "Come Jenny, get on top the first time. You control the pace so you can go as slow as you want."

She got on top of me and placed the head of my cock at her pussy lips and slowly began to lower herself. "Oh my God. You feel so huge. I have a small vibrator I have used but you feel four times bigger. You are stretching me so wide."

My cock jumped at the image of her pushing a vibrator in her pussy. Jenny groaned. Slowly she took more and more of me in. She would pause, rise up and push down a little deeper. Finally she was sitting down on my pelvis.

"That's it lover. I'm all the way in," I said.

"Thank god, I thought you would never run out of cock. If you had any more it would never fit, trust me on that," she said.

Jenny rested to get used to me, then began to raise up and down. She was so tight she felt like a liquid velvet vice. She picked up the pace moving faster and faster. Soon she started moaning, "So good, so good." She was flying now.

"I'm going to cum, Jeff. I'm going to cum."

"Me too baby. I'm so close." I groaned. Then I realized I hadn't put on a rubber. "Jenny, I'm not protected," I yelled.

"I'm on the pill. It's okay. Come with me, come in my pussy," screamed as she climaxed.

My hips bucked and my cum shot from bursting forth into her pussy. I couldn't have stopped myself from coming if I had wanted to. When my sperm shot into her, Jenny screamed and came harder.

"I can feel it. I can feel your cum in me." Her hips continued to jerk involuntarily and her body trembled. Finally she fell on my chest, my cock still buried in her. I could feel her pussy still spasm occasionally clasping my cock. Finally she could speak again.

"My God, Jeff. If I had known it was this good I would have raped you in the park on our first date," she giggled.

I chuckled at that. "How long have you been on the pill?" I asked her.

"Mama put me on them as soon as they decided we would share an apartment. Just don't let daddy know," she snickered.

All though I didn't say anything at the time, I knew without a doubt this is the woman I wanted to marry. There were times that one of us would have to stay up almost all night cramming for a testbut other than that we rarely went a night without making love. Jenny enjoyed trying new positions, and we both loved giving and receiving oral sex.

It seemed we had just got there and it was Christmas break. We left Jenny's car and took mine. She gave me a blow job on the drive home. We stopped at Jenny's first to drop her off. Malcolm was in the front yard when we pulled up. Jenny jumped out and ran to her dad and jumped into his arms. Malcolm hugged his daughter then sat her down and looked at her.

"You're looking good, pumpkin," he said. "College life must agree with you."

"Well, it's harder than high schoolbut Jeff makes me study."

Malcolm walked over to me and held his hand out. We shook hands. "Looks like you're taking good care of my daughter."

"It's a tough job sir but I guess someone has to do it," I replied. Jenny punched me in the shoulder and Malcolm laughed.

We went in and Susan spotted us and ran to her daughter and hugged her tightly. She looked into her daughter's eyes. Then she walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

"It's obvious that you are making my daughter very happy," she whispered into my ear.

I just smiled at her. What else could I do.

Our parting was a teary one. For the first time since we had arrived at our new apartment we wouldn't sleep together. I arrived home and the first person I saw was Liz. She came running and threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tight.

"I'm so glad you're home. I've missed you," she said. I looked into her eyes and could tell she was telling the truth. Before I could even respond mom came out of the kitchen and ran to me. We hugged and traded kisses on the cheek. Like Jenny's mom had done, she looked me in the eyes.

"Jeff?" she said questioningly.

"Mom, I haven't told her yet but if I have my way, I plan on marrying her and making her the mother of your grandchildren."

Mom smiled at me and hugged me again. Don who had followed mom in came over and shook my hand. We sat and talked about school and I caught up on what had been happening at home. Mom fixed my favorite meal for dinner. I missed mom's cooking. Don't get me wrong, Jenny is a good cook, and I was learning my way around the kitchen but with the demands of classes we didn't often have time to do more than throw something together. When I went for a second big serving I saw mom smile. After dinner Liz volunteered to clean the kitchen so mom and I could have some more time to talk. Don went to the den to catch the news and we sat in the living room.