My Fallen Archangel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to pay for what you did to my woman," Raziel said angrily, and I thrust my sword through his chest, and he pulled out. Raziel cried out and fell. Like any Angel, he would heal from injuries, but he wouldn't be any good for a while. I watched my second adversary fall out of the sky, and my heart soared with triumph. Like I said, of the Archangels, my brother Michael has always been the fighter. Looks like I can handle my own against the likes of Kushiel and Raziel...

"Gabriel, my friend, you've chosen the wrong side, I wish it didn't have to be this way," Barachiel said, smiling sadly. I faced my friend-turned-enemy, and shook my head. Once upon a time, Barachiel and I were like brothers. We both fell from heaven, but we were always the reasonable ones among the fallen. Now he's become the stuff of nightmares, and I have to stop him...

"Go to hell," I replied, and I came for Barachiel, sword held high, ready to decapitate him. Barachiel smiled, and clapped his hands, and seemingly out of nowhere, a dozen Angels came out of the ether, brandishing heavenly weapons. I took a look around and realized that I was surrounded. Clearly, I had underestimated Barachiel's forces. There was simply no way I'd get out of this alive...

"Gabriel, my poor, sweet and deluded Gabriel, we're going to bring Hell to earth," Barachiel said, smiling beatifically, the way we both did, once upon a time, as we praised God in the Kingdom of Heaven. I looked at my old friend, wondering how on earth I could have failed to see him for what he is. Another deluded maniac with wings who hates humanity with a passion...

"Over my dead body," I replied, and I swung my sword at Barachiel, and he casually blocked my blow with his own angelic weapon, a formidable battle-axe. I got ready to launch myself at him, and that's when I felt a sickening impact, that of a spear thrown by an angel I never saw coming. I turned around and saw Kushiel, looking badly burnt, her once-beautiful face a mask of hate, as she twisted the spear in my abdomen...

"Fine by me, Gabriel, go die with the filthy mortals you love so much," Kushiel said angrily, and that's when I screamed, filled with elemental pain, and began to fall. As I dropped toward the distant ground like a rock, I found myself thinking about my life, every epoch of it, since this may very well be the end. And you want to know what I thought about right before I crashed and lost consciousness? Sadiya Nomiye's lovely face, and the feel of her lips against mine...

12