My Family's Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie's head, and the top half of her body, was rocking from side to side as she laughed, as she cried out, as she tried to escape. Her breasts bulged against her tightly fitted blouse as she moved, my cock hardening as I became more aware of her, as we became more aware of each other. And then the buttons of her blouse popped open.

I stopped and stared. My sisters blouse was almost completely undone now, the buttons popping open one at a time. One full breast was bulging out of her lacy bra, her nipple on show, her tanned skin a beautiful contrast to her black bra. She stopped wriggling and glanced down at her breasts, at the view, before looking up to me.

Without thinking, I reached forward and cupped her breast, my thumb rubbing across her taut nipple, feeling the flesh puckering at my touch. I eased her nipple further into view, watching as it hardened more, as my cock rose in my jeans. I leant forward and Annie moaned as I licked cross her aureole, the rubbery flesh moving under my tongue.

And then I heard Melissa gasp into the silence. As I realised what I had done, what I was doing, the colour drained out of my face, and my mouth froze on Annie's breast. Suddenly I felt sober, very sober. Annie face was pale with shock, with despair. I looked up at Jake and Melissa. They seemed frozen to the spot. I sensed Annie looking across at them as well. But then it was our turn to stare.

Jake and Melissa were both staring at us. But then, almost as one, they moved, slowly but very deliberately. Melissa reached out to Jake's outstretched leg, and ran her hand along his muscular thigh. Their heads turned towards each other, and slowly moved closer. They kissed, a slow, lingering kiss, their pink tongues licking out at each other before their lips crushed together. Jakes hand moved onto his sister's breast, cupping and squeezing her hard before pinching at her nipple through her clothes.

Annie squeezed my hand as we watched them as they kissed, their mouths locked together, their lips, their tongues playing against each other. Melissa's hand was now squeezing the bulge in her brother's trousers, while his hands were starting to undo the tiny buttons down the front of her jumper. He slid his hand inside to caress his sister's naked breast. I groaned out loud as I watched them, as Annie pressed my hands to her breasts.

They broke their kiss and looked down to Annie and me, wide smiles spreading across their faces. As they moved to join us, I kissed Annie, a long, loving kiss. She sucked my tongue deep into her mouth as I pulled her blouse apart, and then slid down to lie over her, my rigid cock pressing down onto her pussy through our clothes.

As Jake slid onto the floor next to us, I rolled off of Annie, my lips never leaving hers, my hand reaching for her breasts. I licked down her neck to her breasts. I licked her naked nipple, sucking on her, drawing more of her breast out of her bra.

I felt Jake across from me, his hand on her other breast, reaching to undo the catch the nestled in her deep cleavage. The catch sprung apart, her breasts seeming to burst out as her bra was swept aside. We all looked, and touched and kissed.

Melissa was behind me now, reaching around for my cock, and whispering in my ear.

"Fuck her," she told me, "Fuck your sister for me."

As I moved away, Melissa wriggled closer to Annie. She moved her full lips onto my sister's breasts, sucking them softly, and then harder, as her brother did the same on the other side. I stood up and dragged my shirt off. As I pulled my jeans and boxers off, my cock sprung upwards, achingly hard, my balls already tight. I reached down and stroked it, smearing my pre cum over the head as I watched Jake and Melissa feeding on my sister's gorgeous body, as I looked at Melissa's full breasts pressing against Annie.

Melissa and Jake looked up at me, at my body, at my cock. Annie watched as Melissa reached up for my cock, her hands running slowly along my length, cupping my balls, rubbing my cock head. And then she pulled me towards Annie.

I knelt down, reaching forward to rub Annie's pussy through her soaking wet knickers, her skirt already ridden up around her waist. The others watched as I pulled my sister's knickers to one side, giving us all a better view of her pink, wet pussy. I rubbed my cock across her engorged pussy lips, feeling her heat, her wetness, before easing into her body. I held her hips and pulled her to me, sliding my cock into her in one long thrust.

Melissa and Jake watched as my cock disappeared, as Annie's pussy drew me into her, her lips stretching around me. As I fucked my sister with long strokes, letting my cock almost pop out of her before driving back into her wanton body, the others pulled her clothes from her until she was naked apart from the skirt around her waist.

And then they started to lick and kiss and suck her body again, their mouths all over her face, her breasts, her stomach as they shared her, as they loved her, only breaking occasionally to kiss each other, to reach out for each other.

Annie moved against me, her hips rocking to meet my cock, her eyes shut, soft moans escaping from her mouth. Her eyes opened as first Melissa, and then Jake, stood up, leaving Annie's nipples and breasts wet and hard from their mouths. The others undressed quickly, until they stood naked.

Melissa was gorgeous – firm and curvy, beautifully rounded in all the right places. Her nipples were like small, ripe plums perched on the end of her up turned breasts, her skin toned and glistening. Her pussy was wet, barely hidden behind her short, dark hair. Her ass was tight, leading to her long, graceful legs.

Jake's cock stood out from his body, long and proud, slightly curved at the end. His balls hung heavily beneath. We all watched as he held his cock and stroked it, peeling back his foreskin to reveal the bulbous end. Letting go, he reached for Melissa, his cock twitching as he kissed her, and then watched as she sunk to her knees.

I was fucking my sister slowly, but deeply, as we all watched Melissa flick her tongue across the tip of her brother's cock before twisting around so that she was leaning on the settee to the side of us, her ass in the air. Before Jake knelt down behind her, I caught a glimpse of her pink pussy lips, wet between her ebony thighs.

But that view disappeared as Jake knelt close behind her and drove his cock into her, as Melissa gasped as his cock filled her, as he pumped into her quickly, his ass clenching with every powerful thrust.

Annie wriggled beneath me, my cock still embedded in her, so that she was closer to Jake and Melissa. Reaching up, she slid her hand between his open thighs and grasped his balls, watching as her boyfriends cock drove into his sister's pussy, gasping as I reached for her breasts, plunging my cock into her hot, wanton body.

As I fucked Annie harder, she screamed out loud, pushing my hands away so that she could grasp her own breasts, so that she could cup them, pinch them, caress them, as her climax overwhelmed her. Her juices poured from her, soaking my cock and balls as I squirted my thick cum deep inside her. I slumped forward, the others forgotten as we held and kissed each other, as her pussy throbbed around my cock, holding me deep inside her.

We slowly became aware of Jake and Melissa again, aware of them fucking. We sat up and watched, still holding each other, watching as Jake's hard cock slid easily into his sister, watching as her pussy wrapped itself around his length, listening to them moaning, to Jake's balls slapping against her damp thighs.

I kissed Annie, and then moved onto the settee, reaching around so that I was in front of Melissa. Annie was kissing Jake now, urging him on, urging him to fuck Melissa harder. She squeezed his balls, as I reached for Melissa's breasts, as I kissed her hard, our tongues sliding along each other, our lips crushed together. With a cry she came, her body shuddering with delight as her climax rushed through her, as Jake buried his cock inside her, his rich cum flooding her body.

We held each other afterwards, all of us filled by a sense of wonderment at what had happened, at what we had all discovered about each other. Melissa turned and sat back on the settee. I held her, wanting her, as Jake and Annie sat on the floor, all of us slightly out of breath.

We talked after a while, sipping the drinks we had brought in earlier. I saw Annie looking up at Melissa, at her pink pussy, at her hard little clit. Annie licked her lips, all of us watching her now. My cock started to react as she leant forward, moving towards Melissa.

Melissa moaned even before Annie reached her, and pulled her feet up onto the edge of the settee, exposing even more of herself to my sister. Annie dipped her head, her eyes on Melissa's as she softly kissed her wet, pouting pussy lips, and then ran her tongue lightly down her slit. As Melissa let out a contented sigh, as she reached down to hold Annie's head to her, Annie flicked her tongue across Melissa's erect clit, and then slowly down her pussy towards her ass, licking her, tasting her.

As Melissa moaned even louder, Annie clamped her mouth over Melissa's pussy and sucked hard on her, before pumping her tongue in and out of her hot young body. I moved beside Annie, reaching over to suck Melissa's hard nipple into my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jake do the same. Melissa held us to her, her body writhing at the attention it was getting, at the hands and mouths on her, inside her.

I felt Annie's hand on my still damp cock. She stroked and squeezed me, reaching out to do the same to Jake, her fingers barely long enough to wrap around his thick cock, her red painted finger nails a wonderful contrast to his ebony skin, her mouth and tongue still pleasuring Melissa.

Melissa came almost straightaway, her back arching up as she cried out, as Annie sucked her juices wetly from her pussy while Jake and I sucked on her ripe breasts, her chest heaving as her orgasm rushed through her.

Jake and I were rock hard again by now, from Annie's touch, from Melissa. Annie licked softly at Melissa's pussy before leaning up to kiss her, her face wet with her juices.

"Lets go upstairs," she whispered, kissing Jake quickly, and then me slowly.

She stood up and reached for our cocks, leading the way. I watched Annie go upstairs, and then Melissa. I watched the pair of them, their firm asses rocking from side to side, a delightful glimpse of pussy on view between their wet thighs with every step. Annie hesitated at the top of the stairs, and then led the way into Mum and Dad's room, with its huge bed.

She threw herself on the bed, and held out her arms to us. Jake crossed the room quickly and joined her, rolling Annie on top of him as they kissed, as their hands explored, as they pressed their bodies together. I turned to Melissa, and she stepped into my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck, her firm young body warm against mine.

We kissed softly, almost tenderly, as we enjoyed the warmth, the feel of each other after the excitement, the intensity, of what had just happened downstairs. Slowly our tongues came into play, slipping and sliding over each others lips, before she slipped hers onto my mouth. I sucked on her gently, my hands roaming down her back, over her ass, until I held both her cheeks and pulled her tight to me.

She groaned and pushed her hips hard against me, her wetness smearing across my stiff cock as her tongue thrust into my mouth. We kissed and rubbed our bodies together, moans escaping our lips as her pussy ground against my rigid cock. We separated briefly as I reached for her full breasts, for her hard nipples, while she stroked my cock, pulling on me, cupping my tight balls in her small hands as we both murmured appreciatively.

She dropped slowly to her knees, licking and kissing and sucking and biting her way down my chest and belly before settling on my cock. She sucked my cock into her mouth, her full lips sliding erotically along my shaft as she swallowed most of my length before easing back until just my cock head was caught between her lips, her tongue massaging the tip.

She repeated this, slowly, seductively, building up the tension in my balls. Her hands were on my ass, probing, rocking my hips backwards and forwards as I fucked her ripe young mouth, my eyes on hers as she looked up at me. After a few exquisite minutes of this, I pulled her to her feet, wanting to fuck her mouth, but wanting her hot little pussy more. We kissed again, urgently, and then crossed to the bed.

We paused, looking at Jake and Annie, watching as my twin sister was fucked by Melissa's big brother, wanting them, wanting each other. My sister was on her back now, Jakes long, hard cock buried deep inside her. His lips were wrapped around her nipple, her breast, while he fucked her with long, slow strokes, her pussy lips clinging wetly to his shaft as he moved.

I watched intently as his thick cock, with its bulbous plum coloured head, slid in and out of her pale flesh, her engorged lips stretched around him, his heavy balls nestling against her ass as he penetrated her as deeply as he could with each stroke.

Melissa pulled me down onto the bed beside her. I lay alongside her, leaning over her to kiss her mouth, before sucking gently on her tongue, her lower lip, before sliding down to kiss her neck, her shoulder, her breast. I moved over her and kissed my way down her deep cleavage, loving the taste, the feel, of her. I moved across to her nipples, sucking the taut, puckered flesh into my mouth, swirling my tongue around her aureoles as I moved from one to the other.

Melissa moaned softly as I sucked her nipple one last time before moving my mouth down to her belly. I licked around her navel, flicking the gold cross at her pierced belly button with my tongue, before kissing my way over her tight pubic hair towards her pussy.

I knelt at the end of the bed, and gazed down at her pussy, her clit. She pulled her knees up towards her breasts, opening up her body to me even more. My eyes followed the line of her pussy, from the hard, prominent nub of flesh that was her clit, past her succulent pussy lips, and down to her bum with the tight little entrance surrounded by small ridges of flesh. I took in this gorgeous view, my hard cock bobbing in front of me.

I leant forward and licked her from top to bottom, moving along her body, licking, exploring, probing her with my tongue, before kissing and licking my way back up again. She pushed her hips up towards me as I sucked and nibbled on one of her pussy lips and then the other, before sucking both into my mouth, my tongue pumping into her hot, wanton body. I reached up for her breasts, rubbing and pulling gently on her nipples while I enjoyed her pussy, while her moans got louder.

I felt a hand on top of mine. I looked up to see Annie reaching out. I moved my hand down onto Melissa's hips, so that Annie could caress her full breasts, both of then moaning softly at the attention they were getting.

Melissa and Annie came almost at the same time, their cries building, getting louder, and then bursting out of them as their pleasure built. As Melissa got more and more excited, she held my head, grinding her pussy against my mouth, my face, as her juices poured from her. Beside us, Jake buried his cock deep inside my sister. I knew what he must be feeling as her tight, hot pussy throbbed around his cock.

I licked Melissa's pussy, sucking her juices from, and then crawled back up the bed, my cock hanging down, dragging across her legs. I quickly plunged my cock into her waiting pussy, leaning down to suck hard on her dark nipples as I held myself deep inside her, as she cried out again. I pumped into slowly. My balls ached for release, but I wanted to hold on, to prolong the pleasure, the agony.

I kissed Melissa hard on the mouth, and then held her to me, both of us rolling over so that we were close to Jake and Annie, our bodies touching theirs. As Jake and Annie watched, his cock still inside her, Melissa drew herself up onto her knees and leant over me, offering me her full, ripe nipples, feeding them to me one at a time, while I held her hips and fucked her hot pussy.

Melissa arched her back, her ass high in the air, her breasts pressed to my chest, our lips crushed together, my cock driving into her body. I pumped into her, my ass bouncing off the bed as I fucked her, as her juices poured from her pussy onto her thighs, onto me.

The room echoed to our cries, Annie's the loudest of all as she came again, as Jake fucked her hard, as he fucked her to another orgasm and beyond, as her body was racked with pleasure. Jake yelled out, his body stiffening as his cock jerked inside Annie, as he filled her with his creamy cum.

I fucked Melissa even harder, my balls on fire. The bed creaked as Jake moved away from Annie and knelt at our side. I watched as Melissa twisted sideways a little and reached for her brother, as she sucked his semi erect cock into her mouth, kissing and licking the cum and juices from him.

Annie moved to our other side before lying down to kiss me, to offer me her breasts, her nipples red and swollen from all the attention they had been getting. The room was quieter now, the only sounds those of soft sucking, of my cock sliding in and out of Melissa. But then Annie moved again, easing Melissa a little more sideways so that she could straddle my face and offer me her pussy.

I moaned into her soft, sexy flesh as I sucked her lips, her juices, into my mouth, the feel and taste of Jake's cum still on her. Annie reached for Melissa, holding, caressing, her breasts. Melissa cried out as I drove my cock harder, deeper, inside her. I reached for her ass, rubbing her puckered little hole as my hips jerked up, my balls unable to hold back any longer.

And then I came, fountains of cum gushing into Melissa, her own juices mixing with mine as she came again, her body tensing and then relaxing against me. Annie pressed her pussy against my mouth, muffling my cries as I plunged my tongue inside her, as another orgasm flooded her body.

Beside us, Jake pulled his now hard cock from his sisters mouth and wanked himself until the last of his cum shot out over Annie. I watched as his cum dribbled slowly down my sister's breasts before we all fell back onto the bed holding each other, exhausted at last.

After that we slept, the four of us together in bed. I woke up in the night, a warm, wet mouth around my growing cock. It was Annie. We sneaked away, careful not to disturb Jake and Melissa. We went to Annie's room and made love, gently, lovingly. When we returned, Jake was curled up behind his sister, his arm around her, his hand cupping her breast, his thick cock nestling against her ass.

We all woke up late the next morning, smiling at each other as memories of the previous night came flooding back. After our initial "Good morning" kisses and cuddles, we decided to freshen up with a shower. We led Jake and Melissa into Mum and Dad's bathroom. They gasped and smiled at the huge double shower. I turned on the water, and then drew Melissa into my arms while it warmed up.

I backed her against the long vanity unit that ran along one side of the bathroom, her arms around my neck, her firm body tight against me. We kissed, lingering passionate kisses. My cock reared up between us. I pressed my hardness against her soft, wet pussy, my hands on her ass pulling me to her. Annie and Jake were beside us having their own fun.

Before we got carried away, we stumbled into the shower. There was room for all of us, but we stood close, holding, touching each other as the warm water cascaded over us. As I stood with the water gushing over me, the girls came easily into my arms, their bodies pressed against each side of me. Melissa felt softer, more voluptuous, her heavy breasts squashed against me, while Annie felt firmer, her nipples poking at me.