My Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you're frightened and you feel alone...I know you think I'm crazy, but there's a method to my madness...I care for you – I'm concerned about the direction your life is taking...I've watched you for a long time – I know the pain and hurt you live with every day...my heart aches for you – I want to hold you close and protect you from the world...think about what I've said – I want to save your life -- this may be your only chance for happiness."

He held me close and kissed my forehead. I found myself holding on to him; clinging tightly to him.

"Good-bye, sweet Johnny -- think of me when you play with yourself tonight."

He leaned over me and opened the car door. As soon as I felt the cool rush of night air, I escaped from the back seat as fast as I could.

It was after midnight and I couldn't believe how light it was outside; from the brightness of the parking lot lamp poles, to the illuminated street corner, I felt exposed, as if the whole world was staring at me.

I ran across the street against the red light and hurried to the darkness I saw a-hundred-feet ahead.

The darkness had a calming effect on me. I stopped to catch my breath. I looked over my shoulder and saw that he was nowhere to be seen. I began to slowly walk the two blocks to my apartment.

My mind was a kaleidoscope of colors and shapes. A thought would whirl by but I couldn't quite grasp onto it. I stopped again and took deep breaths.

Then it suddenly occurred to me he had known my name. All the time he called me 'sweetheart' or 'sweetie' or 'she' or 'my girlfriend' – he had known my name.

What sadistic mind-game was he playing by intentionally using derogatory and insulting terms instead of my name?

..."I'm concerned about the direction your life is taking..." Why? What's wrong with my life?

..."I know the pain and hurt you live with every day..." What is he talking about? I don't feel any pain – my life is just fine, thank you.

From time-to-time I take an honest assessment of my life and myself, but I certainly don't obsess over it. They say that 'self-reflection is good for the soul', but what they don't say is too much of it can drive you insane.

I was more than satisfied with the life I was living.

As I climbed the steps to my building I was overcome with a familiar loneliness. I hated coming home to an empty apartment.

Why is it so difficult to find love and companionship? I wondered as I entered my apartment.

Too many guys are self-centered sex maniacs, or they're whacko like Tommy. Why can't men be normal like me?

I was exhausted and had to get up in five hours for work. I went to the bedroom and stripped.

In the bathroom, I ran a wet cloth over my crotch, wiping away the remnants of my own cum.

I couldn't sleep. I lay there staring into the darkness.

..."think of me when you play with yourself tonight..."

Maybe I'll think of your cock, but certainly not 'you'.

The feel of his cock in my hand...its aroma...its taste...the flavor of his cum still lingering in my mouth.

My erection was as hard as it's ever been. I worked my hand slowly. The pleasure I gave myself felt somehow more exquisite tonight. My prick seemed ultra-sensitive to my touch.

I thought about how much I loved his cock in my mouth. My tongue was still tingling from licking every inch of it.

My hand moved faster. I began thrusting my hips in time with my hand. The cum churned in my balls.

My hand moved faster yet. Suddenly my body went stiff and I cried out when the climax reached its crescendo. The amount of cum I shot into the air surprised me.

The very last thing I remember before drifting off into a deep and restful sleep was how embarrassing it was going to be shopping in the junior miss department.

12