My Fantasy Comes True Pt. 07

Story Info
Tony's birthday present.
4.1k words
4.29
33.8k
14
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was woken up from my sleep by a warm wet feeling from my cock, I realized that Kate was sucking my soft cock in her mouth and caressing my balls, as she continued my cock hardened, from all the practice she had been getting lately, she was getting very good at it. I moaned as I enjoyed her tongue swirling around my cock. Seeing I was awake now, she moved her body and straddled my face, her bald pussy now over my mouth.

I could smell her pussy as I parted her lips with my tongue, finding her clit I started to tease it with just the tip of my tongue. Kate moaned at this then I grunted as my cock was suddenly deep throated by her, she held her mouth still as my cock pulsed in her throat.

Her pussy was dripping into my mouth as my tongue continued to tease her clit, I heard more muffled moans from Kate, pulling her arse cheeks apart I pushed one then two of my fingers into her wet cunt, working them in and out till my fingers were soaked in her pussy juices, then taking them out of her cunt I started to tease her ass with my wet fingers as I continued to lick her clit.

As I worked my wet finger her ass started to relax, allowing me to push past her sphincter. I stopped at my first knuckle, gently moving it around as her ass ring pulsed on my finger. Kate was moaning as my finger played with her ass.

I sucked her hard clit into my mouth, and flicked it with my tongue as I pushed my finger deep into her ass, she gave a loud muffled moan.

She reacted to this by moving her hips so she was working her pussy on my tongue, I stopped sucking her clit and pushed my tongue deep into her cunt, more muffled moans as I held my tongue still, she continued to use my tongue to fuck herself as I finger fucked her ass.

She was bobbing her head on my cock with one of her hands squeezing my balls, then she pushed one of her fingers deep into my ass, I just came screaming."Ahhhhhhhhhhh," into her pussy, next thing I know is my mouth is being drenched by her as she joins me with her own orgasm.

I try to keep my tongue in her cunt as she bounces on top of me whilst I'm still spurting into her mouth, her ass is pulsing around my finger as she comes. As we both start to calm down and my cock slips from her mouth, I take my finger out of her ass, she turns to face me, straddling my legs, she leans forward and kisses me, opening her mouth I taste my own spunk as she passes it back to me on her tongue.

We continue kissing for a while as I caress her sexy ass, she pulls away. "Happy birthday Tony, I hope you like your first present."

"God yes, I wish it was my birthday every day, if it started like that."

"Now don't be greedy, it wouldn't be special if you had it every day," she got herself off me and headed towards the door, I just watched her sexy ass as she stopped suddenly, opening her legs she bends forward, I could see her ass and pussy as she pulled her cheeks apart. "You can play with these later if you're a good boy," she said turned to look at me, then blew me a kiss, my cock started to stir again.

"That's not fair teasing me like that, now I'll have a hard on all day," I said as she stood up and walked out of the room laughing. Unfortunately I had to go to work so, after a quick shower I got ready for work, Kate was stood naked by the front door as I was leaving.

She kissed me whilst feeling my cock. "Mmmm you do have a stiffy don't you, you poor boy, no playing with yourself or you won't get your other presents," I was intrigued at what was being planned for me, but unfortunately I had to go to work, so reluctantly I kissed Kate and left.

Later that day I got a text message from Kate to meet her after work at a car park which was behind Rebecca's tattoo parlor, when I got there it was dark, I hope I didn't have to wait long as it was a bit of a seedy area.

After about 5 minutes, I noticed Sybil as she left from the rear door of the tattoo parlor, she came across the car park towards me, I was spellbound by her beauty, she was wearing a short miniskirt with a white silk blouse I could easily see that she wasn't wearing a bra, her tits swaying as she walked towards me, then she sat in the passenger seat.

"Hello Tony, Kate told me to meet you both here, oh I almost forgot happy birthday," then leaned over and kissed me, I naturally grasped her breast, squeezing it through her silk blouse, she stopped kissing me looked down at my hand. "Naughty boy, no touching or you won't get your birthday present," I reluctantly let go.

As I let go I noticed a blonde haired woman come out of an alley, she looked like a hooker, black thigh length boots, short miniskirt, fishnet tights and a short fur coat, she stopped under a wall light then turned as I noticed Troy, he walked up to her and they started to kiss, I looked at Sybil not sure what to say.

She looked at me then smiled. "It's alright Tony, that's Sandy one of Troy's women I know all about her, she likes to play at being a hooker."

As I continued to watch, Sandy got to her knees and started to blow Troy, my cock getting uncomfortable as I watched this tart deep throat Troy's cock, he grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth, Sybil noticed my discomfort leaned across and took my stiff cock out of my confined trousers, then told me. "No wanking or no birthday treats," I moaned in frustration.

Troy had taken his long cock out of her mouth and moved her so her back was against the wall, she pulled up her mini skirt for better access, I could now see that her tights were crotchless as Troy plunged his cock into her, we watched them for the next 5 minutes as Troy fucked her, then he pushed into her for the last time, I could see his arse twitch as he was coming into her.

As he pulled out of her she quickly knelt in front of him and started to suck his cock again, after a couple of minutes she stopped stood up and kissed him, pulling her mini skirt down turned around and walked straight towards us, as she came closer to us her fur coat opened I could see her tits through a fishnet top, then I realized she was wearing a bodystocking.

She walked over and stood next to my door, Sybil said. "Open your window I want to say hi," so I opened my window, "Hi Sandy, do you think you can do me a favor, Tony here is in want of some relief after watching you and Troy," without any warning she leans in through the window and swallows my cock.

"Oh my god yesssssss," after all the frustration of not being able to relieve myself whilst watching this tart at work this was heaven, I close my eyes and enjoyed her mouth as she deep throated me, she slowly lets out my cock from her mouth swirling her tongue as she lifts her head, then just plunges back down again deep throating me again, then the car starts to rock as she moans with my cock deep in her throat.

I look and see that Wayne has come up behind Sandy and has started to fuck her, he's grabbed her hips and is pounding into her cunt as she leans through the window sucking my cock, the car is rocking as he fucks her with his big cock, she's screaming as she comes with my cock still in her mouth, this is too much for me and I erupt into her mouth screaming. "Oh god yessssssss," she just swallows my spunk as Wayne continues to fuck her.

Wayne doesn't last long and all too soon begins shouting. "Oh god you fucking slutttttt," as he fills her pussy with his spunk, the car stops rocking as he pushes his cock deep into her cunt.

She continues to suck my cock swallowing all my spunk until Wayne pulls out of her, she quickly releases my cock and kneels in front him, I watch the back of her head bobbing as she starts to sucks on his cock, and after she has finished cleaning his cock she stands up.

I can see Troy and Wayne's spunk dripping from her pussy, my cock starts to stir again as I watch her sexy ass wriggling as she grabs the hem of her skirt and begins to pull it down, .

Sybil notices my cock. "Yes Sandy is a very sexy woman, she loves sucking cock, but you'd better put it away otherwise you won't be in a fit state for later." Sandy and Wayne both head back to the alley arm in arm, I watch her sexy ass sway as she's walking away from us, my phone goes off to let me know I'd received another text, I checked my phone, it was from Kate.

Sorry can't make it, see you at home, bring Sybil, also can you pick up some milk, love Kate.

I show it to Sybil then start to put my stiff cock away, we leave the car park and head for the local late night shop, Sybil stays in the car as I go and get the milk, when I return to the car Sybil is putting her phone away. "Just checking in with Kate, she said she will see us at your house."

When we enter Sybil points to a box on the hall table, telling me. "Kate asked me, for you to but these on." When I opened the box, inside was a pair of leather chaps, I held them up then looked at Sybil.

"Kate told me that she has always wanted to see you in a pair, she got them for you when we went shopping." So I started to put them on.

"No not like that silly, strip first then put them on." Sybil watched me strip, then I put on the cold leather chaps, they felt a bit funny it was like wearing a pair of trousers but with my crotch and ass exposed, she rubbed my bare ass saying to me. "Mmmm, I see what Kate means they do look sexy on you, now into the dining room."

The dining room was empty, except there was a high backed chair placed in the middle of the room facing the settee, Sybil told me. "Sit." Then proceeded to tie my arms behind me once I'd sat down.

Standing in front of me she took off her silk blouse, as she stood there wearing only a mini skirt and high heeled shoes, I gazed at her perfect breasts and my cock started to stir.

She looks at my cock. "Does Tony like my tits?" Then starts to squeeze and pull her nipples leaning so they are close to my face.

"Yes, they're perfect," was my answer, she smiles and straddled the chair so I could suck them, she squeezes her breasts together and pushes them to my mouth, with my tongue I start to lick her large nipples then suck them into my mouth, but all to soon she stands up and sits down on the settee in front of me.

As she sits there naked from the waist up, her nipples all erect, she splays her legs open in front of me, her mini skirt rides up, I can see she is not wearing any knickers, my cock twitches as I look at her bald pussy, I can see her gold clit stud against her dark skin.

From a bag on the settee she removes her 12" black vibrator then some lubricating oil, she smiles at me as she starts to coat this monster, I've seen her use it before but it still amazes me that she can take it all.

Switching it on, Sybil starts to run it along her pussy lips, they part as I watch her slowly feed it into her pink cunt, she moans as she works it in and out going deeper each time. "Don't you wish you could fuck me now Tony," Sybil teases me, my cock rock hard as I watch her fuck herself with that monster vibrator.

Next thing I know, Sandy is kneeling between my legs, my cock goes straight into her mouth, I grunt. "Uhhhhhh," as I'm taken unawares. I naturally open my legs so she has better access, my cock going deeper till I can feel her nose hard pressed against my stomach, I just moan. "Oh god yesssssss."

I watch this blonde haired tart expertly suck my cock, as she slowly releases my cock from her mouth then as she plunges it back into her throat, with all the teasing from Sybil now this, it was too much, I just screamed. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh," as I erupted into her mouth, she swallowed my come as she keeps me in her throat.

My cock started to wilt as I calm down from my climax, but she keeps on sucking me. Then with my penis still in her mouth pushed her tongue out and started to lick my balls, only Sybil had ever done this to me, so to get this tart to do it was a surprise, as my cock hardened I moaned. "Oh god yes, that's it, oh yessss," my cock started to pulse in her throat.

Without warning she stood up, straddled my legs and my cock plunged into her sloppy fanny, then holding my head with her hands started to kiss me forcing her tongue into my mouth, returning my spunk back to me as we kissed, my hands were still tied up and I couldn't stop her.

Then I looked into her eyes, they looked familiar and she stopped kissing me. "How do you like your birthday present?" I was shocked it was Kate, she then removed her blonde wig shaking her own brunette hair. We were both interrupted as Sybil started to scream as she had her own orgasm.

As Sybil calmed down Kate said. "I'm sorry but I can't feel you, my pussy has been stretched by Wayne and Troy, but my ass is still tight, would you like to fuck my ass?" She said, smiling at me.

"Untie my hands and you'll find out," my cock twitched in her pussy. She stood up and untied my hands then stood in front of the dining room table, removed her fur coat so that all she was wearing was a fishnet bodystocking, lycra mini skirt and thigh length suede boots.

Then turning away from me, pulling her mini skirt up to expose her ass, bent forward legs wide open onto the table, I quickly get behind her and see that her pussy is wide open leaking spunk and pussy juice, I look down at my cock which is now drenched with spunk and juices, with my finger I scoop some of the leaking fluid and start to lubricate Kate's ass.

Kate starts to moan as I push my finger into her ass lubricating it, working my finger deeper into her, but I need more lube, taking my finger out, scoop more spunky juice from her fanny and push it deep into her ass, when I push two fingers into her, she starts to beg me. "Tony please fuck my ass."

Pushing the head of my cock against her anus, it parts and I slowly push in, she moans. "Mmmm that's it, nice and slow, yessssssss," as I continue to fill her ass, I hold my cock still as I bottom out, her ass is pulsing around my cock as I stand still, my cock twitching at the same time.

Holding on to her hips I start to slowly fuck her, every so often I would pull my cock out and watch her open ass as it slowly closes, using my fingers to scoop more of her juices to lube my cock, before pushing it back in to her ass, Kate turned round and looked at me. "That's it Tony, fuck your slut's ass."

One of her hands goes to her clit and she starts to frig herself, I slap one of Kate's ass cheeks hard then slam my cock into her, she grunts. "Uh, uh, uh," each time I pound into her, I start to get that feeling in my cock as I fuck her.

I start to shout as I come. "Oh you fucking slut, yessssss," I slam into her one more time, then hold myself tight into her, my cock twitching as I spunk into her ass.

This must have sent Kate over the top because she joins me in her own small orgasm, my cock twitches every so often as Kate squeezes her ass as we both try to get our breath back. Finally my cock shrinks and slips out.

Kate lifts herself off the table and turns around, then slides herself backwards so now she can lift her heels onto the table, with her legs wide open she looks at me saying. "Show me you love me Tony, lick my slut pussy clean," then laid flat on her back.

I look at the mess her pussy is, all red and puffy, gaping wide open with spunk leaking from it running to add to the spunk leaking from her ass, I lean forward smelling her musky aroma then start to lick her pussy, Kate starts to stroke my head as I lap away.

Whilst I'm leant over, Sybil has come up behind me and starts to scratch down my back, I moan as she works down towards my ass. "Mmmmmmmm," my body relaxes as she continues to scratch me, then I jump as cold liquid is poured between my ass cheeks, then I moan again as her oiled finger starts rub around my anus.

My ass clenches as she tries to push her finger into me, but she continues to push till finally I relax and her finger enters me, she holds it still as my ass ring pulses around her finger, I moan into Kate's pussy. "Mmmmmm," I'm continuing to lick at Kate's open pussy then work my way down to her leaking ass, pushing my tongue deep into her.

Sybil works her finger into me oiling my ass, then with another push she stretches my ass with two fingers, I moan again as she finger fucks me, pulling her fingers out more cold oil is poured into my open ass, then pushing her two fingers back into me, then slowly a third is added, I moan as my ass is stretched. "Jesus that's too much," but she continues to push deep into me.

Suddenly she pulls out telling me. "Turn over, I want to fuck your ass," I yelp as she slaps my ass hard. I get up and turn round to see she has got her strap on fitted, she pushes me back so my ass is resting on the edge of the table, Kate grabs my shoulders and pulls me back so I'm laid flat on the table, then straddles my face and pushes her open cunt onto my face.

I push my tongue into her open pussy and start to lick her out, I feel as my legs are lifted and pulled apart, then I feel as something cold and hard is pushed against my anus, with more pressure its forced into my ass, I grunt into Kate's pussy, as she grounds her pussy onto my tongue she starts to pinch and pull my nipples.

My cock is rock hard and throbbing, as Sybil works her dildo into me, she rests my legs onto her shoulders, then I feel a warm wet hand grasp my cock, I just moan as she wanks my cock at the same speed as fucking my ass, good job I've come a couple of times already or I would be quickly shooting my load again.

She keeps this slow speed wanking and fucking me, but all to soon I get that feeling in my cock and start to bounce on the table trying to make her go faster, she stops and I yelp in pain as she slaps my ass again. "Patience birthday boy, were not ready yet," Sybil tells me.

Kate is starting to moan and my face is being coated with her leaking juices, she has stopped playing with my nipples leant forward to rest her arms on the table, now her pussy is rubbing faster and faster on my tongue, as I push deeper my nose pushes into her anus, I can hear Kate is panting now as she is getting close to her orgasm.

Now Sybil starts to fuck me hard and fast as she wanks my cock, this sends me over the top and shout. "Oh yesssssssssssss," as I release my spunk, my ass bouncing on the table.

All of a sudden my face is being drenched with warm wet pussy juice, Kate yelling. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," squirting on to my face as she comes, grinding her pussy and ass on my tongue and nose, I try to drink this nectar but there's too much.

Sybil has stopped fucking me but slowly wanks my cock till it shrinks, she then pulls out of my ass letting go of my legs, Kate has lifted herself off me so I stand up and look at Sybil standing in front of me naked wearing her strap on, I start to reach for her big breasts but she stops me.

"Don't worry about me I've got an appointment with the boys later, you look after Kate," I turn round and help Kate get off the table.

She smiled at me then said. "Happy birthday from your slut wife, I hope you enjoyed it," then starts to kiss me, grabbing her ass cheeks I pull her towards me and kiss her back, she starts to scratch her nails down my back till she reaches my ass, digging her nails into me as we kiss.

I heard the front door close as Sybil leaves, we both head upstairs for a long shower together, and afterwards in bed we discussed the day's events. "I take it this outfit with the kinky boots was from your shopping trip with Sybil?"

"Yes, when I saw the boots I thought of you straight away, I knew you would love them, but I wanted you to think I was a hooker. That was the reason for the wig so you wouldn't recognize me, did it work?" Replied Kate.

"I didn't know it was you till I looked into your eyes, I was totally convinced you were a prostitute, I was especially impressed with your blow job techniques." I said.

"Now I don't want you to get mad, but I've been practicing with Sam's cock, Sybil and Rebecca have been teaching me, so I would be ready for your birthday." Kate said looking at me.

12