My Fantasy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that I sunk my lips over his hardening schlong. My eyes never left him as I bobbed up and down on his rod. I was so hot for him. I wanted to fuck there but knew it would be better back in our room. I was keeping up a good pace when I felt his hands on the side of my face. Still keeping eye contact, I deepthroated him and gave him a wink and a nod. He grabbed the sides of my head and began to facefuck me. It seemed like an eternity and yet at the same time was over to fast. He announced his impending orgasm and released my head. I pulled back so it would shoot in my mouth and he blasted 6 powerful jets with a loud moan. I pulled off and showed him the load before swallowing and fully cleaning his cock.

Eric helped me to my feet and as he zipped up I looked at myself in the mirror. Luckily I had not lost a drop of cum, but my makeup and lips needed a touch up. There was a knock on the door and Beth entered with an "All done kids?" I was so embarrassed but Beth shook it off with a "newlyweds" She touched up my makeup and we stepped out to pose for some formal pics. The "minister" was now the photographer and as he posed us in different positions Eric was whispering in my ear how beautiful his wife was. I responded that I felt like a princess and as he squeezed his arms around me I thought, "who will ever see these?"

Everyone left us as we sat for dinner. There was a nice meal laid out, a small wedding cake, champagne on ice and music in the background. As we ate Eric asked if I was surprised, happy, enjoying it? As I told him how feminine I felt, how romantic it was and how much fun I was having he finally revealed his plan. He knew about my fantasy and had decided to make it come true for both of us. He had found a company online that does these fantasies and arranged for them to be at the cabin. All the help were employees of the company and it had all been a big production. He had paid for it all, the prep, the dress, ceremony, actors etc. I was floored that he had done this for me. I asked him how long the charade would go on. With a wink he said "we have the wedding night and then a couple days honeymoon." I knew what that wink meant.

We danced, him holding me in his arms, cut and ate the cake. He removed my garter, I tossed the bouquet and we were off to our wedding night.

I was a bit nervous as we went up the stairs to the suite. Obviously we had done this before but somehow it was definitely different now. As we approached our door he opened it and then scooped me up in my gown and carried me like a good little wife across the threshold. Eric wasn't holding back and I knew that I wouldn't either.

I was so turned on at this point, I knew Eric would be good for a couple of rounds and that made me even more excited. I noticed however that my clit inside its cage was still limp. Eric must have been thinking the same thing because he asked me. I told him I loved the cage, it made me happy to be his sissy. He brought me champagne and then we embraced again. I asked him to fuck me. He said he planned on making love to me all night. I loved how that sounded but I needed to be fucked first.

"A man should fuck his new wife," I said. I did not want to reveal my full lingerie yet. Instead I turned and bent over, "A new wife should be fucked in her dress."

He unzipped and was fully erect. He came over and lifted my skirts and took in the sight of me in heels stockings and garters with a thong nestling in my cheeks. Eric went for a condom on the nightstand but I shooed him away.

"No condom." I said, "Now that we are married, I want your cum in me." We both knew we were safe and clean. "Don't worry honey, I am still on the pill," I joked referring to our pregnancy joke in the past.

He gave my ass a playful slap, pulled the thong of the teddy aside and reached for the lube. I told him I was all set. I had shot so much lube up me I had needed to be careful all night to not leak it out. I pushed a bit out of me and he rubbed his cock up and down my crack finding my pussy.

With a steady push Eric was all the way into me. As he bottomed out I rocked forward on my heels and let out a deep moan of satisfaction.

Eric held steady until I looked over my shoulder and said "Fuck your wife".

And fuck me he did, withdrawing almost all the way before pushing back in. He keep a steady pace into me, each thrust causing a deep moan from me. He was pumping me hard and fast.

"Jess, Jess, Jess," was all I heard over my moans when he bottomed out in me.

After about 5 minutes his pace changed and I knew he was getting close. His hands tightened on my waist and with a last thrust he came. I could feel his warm seed pump into me. As he withdrew from me I clamped my pussy shut not wanting to lose his load. He replaced my thong and lowered my dress. Sated, we both reclined on the couch I had just been bent over to recover.

As we recovered, me in his arms, I again thanked him for making this happen. He told me I deserved it. Here I was with my best friend, wearing a wedding dress, it was unbelievable. I turned my neck and we kissed again. Eric broke the kiss and asked if I wanted some more champagne. I did and as he got up to pour it I took the opportunity while his back was to me, to undo my gown. As he turned back around I let it fall to the floor, leaving me in my veil and gloves, corseted teddiette and white stockings and heels.

"You are so beautiful," he said as he set down the glasses and held out his arms. I stepped forward and our lips met again tongues exploring each other's mouths. My arms went to his shoulders and around his neck. His arms wrapped around my back to pull me close and then moved down to my butt each hand squeezing me causing me to let out a deep moan into our kiss. Our mouths parted and I begged Eric to "make love to me." For the second time that night he scooped me up and carried me into the bedroom.

Eric set me on the bed and as I stretched out I quickly took note that the room had been cleaned up and prepped for our night. Candles were spread around the room, a fire was lit in the fireplace, soft music was playing and the night stand had more champagne and lubes and lube shooters filled and towels. My Maid of Honor at work. Eric stood at the foot of the bed and began to remove his tux shirt and undershirt. I sat up and undid his pants, wanting to get to his cock again. He playfully pushed me back and I end up reclined on my elbows.

"You already took care of me," he said, "now I will take care of you." With his pants off he came over me and again kissed me deeply before beginning a decent of my body. He kissed my upper chest and then my nipples through my teddy. Then he sat up and lifted my legs, removing my heels, he kissed my toes and feet before alternating down my legs to my inner thighs. My legs were then pushed back and the crotch of the teddy unsnapped and Eric ran his fingers along my hole which was still slightly open.

"What's this?" he asked.

"My pussy," I answered.

He reached for the cage and again queried, "What's this?"

"My clit." I answered.

Then Eric did something that totally surprised me. He bent and I felt his tongue find my hole. I was glad I had used cherry lube. He tasted me for a minute and the brought his mouth up to the tip of my clit in the cage. Eric had never gone down on me, something I was fine with. My clit as we referred to it was not a point of focus. Sometimes when we were together it would be hard and sometimes soft. Eric had rubbed and even jerked it when we made love but never had he used his mouth nor had I asked him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Pleasing my wife," he answered and then began to flick his tongue on the head of my clit exposed by the cage. He pushed one then two fingers into me and began to stroke my spot. A strange feeling came over me, like I had to pee and cum at the same time. I had felt it before when we had made love on Valentine's Day but I had ignored it. I stopped him and told him.

"Does it feel good?" he asked.

"Fuck yes!" was my response. He grabbed a towel and placed it under me. "Just enjoy it," he said before resuming with greater intensity.

I was now moaning deeply as his efforts began to overtake me. Within a few more minutes I crossed a point that I could not control anymore. I have cum "hands free" numerous times when we were having sex. When I cum this way my clit, hard or often soft, will pump or ooze out semen as a reaction to my overall experience. That is not what happened this time. Instead I tried to give a final warning.

"Going to squirt," I said and then it felt like the most amazing pee ever.

I am not sure what it was. It sure felt like pee to me. Eric, whose face was right there, said that it did not taste like pee. Regardless it was a very satisfying experience and left me almost limp after as the stream slowed to a trickle. Eric wiped me with the towel as I recovered.

"Baby I am so sorry," I exclaimed as he looked up from between my legs, his face wet with whatever had come out of me.

"Why?" he asked, "didn't you enjoy that?"

"Babe, I don't know what that was but it felt great. I didn't cum but it was something else. We will definitely need to do that again. If you will go down on me again?"

"I will but right now I need you," he said.

"Me too, I want your cock in me again. Please let me ride you."

Eric moved up beside me on the bed. I reached for the lube and squirted some onto him. His cock was as hard as I have ever seen it. I straddled his body and looked right into his eyes as I lined his penis up to my pussy. Eric grabbed my corseted waist to steady me but did not pull me down. Our eyes still locked I knew it was up to my control. I slowly sank down on him allowing his head to enter me. All the recent activity meant that once he was in that far I was able to sit all the way down as he filled me completely.

I love to ride his cock. It allows me to have a little bit of control. For a few minutes I just sat still, sitting upright and squeezing him gently. Then I undulated my hips and fell forward locking lips with him again. As we were in a deep kiss I began to slowly grind myself against him, his cock deep in me and my caged clit rubbing against him. The feeling was spectacular. Again I thought to myself. Here I am crossdressed in Bridal lingerie riding my best friend / husband. This was very passionate love making. We were kissing each other's lips, necks, ears. Eric's hands ran over the lace of my teddy to the bare skin of my butt and thighs to the silk of my stockings.

All too soon, I began to feel that feeling deep in me and I knew my orgasm was building. I sat up on him placing my hands on his chest. Looking in his eyes I could tell he was nearing as well. His hands came up to play with my tits. He pulled the teddy down exposing my nipples.

"You still like my titties?" I asked as I began to move on him a bit faster.

"I love them Jess," he said as he pinched and kneaded them.

Sitting up caused his cock to put more pressure on my spot. I increased the pace even more, pushing on his chest to grind back and forth. Eric sensed the change as well and moved his hands to my hips.

"Are you close baby?" he asked.

"So close" I said as we got into a rhythm. Our eyes met and did not leave each other from that point.

Every thrust forward elicited an "Oh Fuck," from me as Eric urged me on.

"Yes Jess!"

"Oh God Oh Fuck!"

"That's it!"

"Oh Yes Oh Fuck!"

"Come on babe!"

"OH FUCK!"

"Cum for me!"

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK!"

And then it happened.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU CCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!" I screamed as my orgasm hit. My whole body convulsed, my cock, still totally flaccid spewed my cum.

Eric still holding my hips, pulled me forward one more time as my orgasm helped him.

"YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS CCUUMMMMIIIINNNGGG!" he screamed as he blew the second load of the night into me.

As we both came down off the high I collapsed onto him, both of us panting. Our lips meeting again as we tried to kiss and catch our breath. I eased myself off of him again squeezing to keep his load in me. He opened his arms and I rolled off to his side and put my head on his chest. His arm came around to hold me.

We just stayed in that position for quite a while without saying anything. Normally we would fuck once or twice and then it was over I would go and get changed and that was it. This was a totally different experience. Neither one of us was going anywhere and neither of wanted to. Although I wanted to, and tried, I couldn't keep all of his creampie in me. I reached down and rubbed my finger in what was leaking before bringing it to my lips. I savored the taste, having waited and wanted to be filled by him. After a little while I asked him if he wanted to watch a little tv. It wasn't super romantic but I figured we could just watch a bit before we actually went to sleep. I needed to go the bathroom anyway so I rolled over and handed him the remote off the nightstand as I got up. I sat on the toilet and peed and wiped myself off. I made sure I kept Eric's cum in me where it belonged. I took off my veil and then snapped my teddy back in place and made sure I was tucked again. I brushed my teeth again and as I returned I brought the Champagne in. Eric had sat up in bed. He asked if I wanted to change into something more comfortable. I had brought lots of lingerie, including something special for the first time we spent the whole night together. He had gone above that though. I decided to save that for another day.

"I am fine right now, I feel so sexy I don't want to take it off."

I climbed into bed and cuddled up to him as we sipped more Champagne and watched the news. I had thought we were done for the night but as the news ended Eric's hands had started on my body again. Looking down at his cock I noticed it was growing.

"Can we go again?" he asked. I will admit even though I was tired at this point, I was still horny. Plus a big part of me did not want to turn him down on this night.

"Sure," I said, "How do you want me?"

"Just lie back and let me do the work."

I slid down to the middle of the bed and Eric came between my legs. I motioned for lube and greased both of us up. Eric placed his cock against me and eased it once again into me. My legs were splayed out to the side as he was on top of me in the missionary position. I loved feeling his weight on me; his elbows were at my shoulders for leverage. My arms went around his back as I pulled him close. He continued thrusting into me.

"Oh Eric," I cried out, "I love you!"

"I love you Jessica!" he said as our lips met again.

Eric shifted up to his knees, still pumping into me. He lifted my legs, still covered by silk stockings, up and together in front of his face and again pumped into me. Finally he pushed them back, bringing my knees almost to my ears. This brought my pelvis up, my pussy facing the ceiling and my clit dangling above my face. Eric hooked his arms around my legs.

"Ready?" he asked. I nodded and he pushed all 8" into me as his balls slapped on my ass. He withdrew and did it again.

"Ohhhh," I moaned each time he hit bottom.

"Ohhhh."

"Ohhhhhhhhh!"

I wasn't going to cum but the feeling was great. My clit was leaking a bit right into my mouth. I knew Eric was close and begged for his load.

"Cum in me baby. Give it to me. Fill up your wife!"

He was hammering me now. It was at that point where it is almost painful but feeling so good. His sweaty body above me, his hot breath on me. And then it happened.

"Uuugggggghhhhhhh. Oh Yessssss."

I could feel him throbbing and shooting into me.

12