My Father is Fucking My Brother

Story Info
I discovered the incestous secret in my family.
3.4k words
4.35
46.3k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story contains heavy incest, voyeurism, sacrilege, questionable consent, and extreme degeneracy. Reader's discretion is advised.

Ever since I came into the age of consciousness, my family consisted of me, my older brother, and my father. There was this faintest infantile memory of a woman's countenance hidden deep inside my consciousness underneath all my faith and social conditions and whatnot, that much later in life I learned to be the look of my mother. Not going to lie, I didn't feel like missing much despite the absence of a mother, as for the longest time I always thought our family structure was the default, and everyone else around me was just privileged.

My older brother Avery just graduated from college and was working from home at the moment, while my father Martin, forty-five of age, was a former professional swimmer, now a personal coach for young and upcoming athletes; the money he earned through the medals he yearned in his heydays were enough to sustain this household even if the three of us earned collectively zero dollars for the next decade.

I enrolled in an out-of-state college majoring in religious study; the lack of any female passion in my domestic life drove me into seeking religion as a substitution. The Godfather canceled his latest preaching out of the blue so I got to return home a few days earlier than planned; I didn't bother to update Avery and Martin about my early arrival, because I didn't think our house had much going on anyway.

When I came to the house at 2 in the morning, something was awry. The light in the master bedroom was still on, with dancing shadows projected onto the balcony's window, while every other part of the house was pitch dark. Music could be heard coming out of it as well, which was probably the first time I heard music playing out loud in this household. I immediately concluded my house to be the crime scene of a fresh robbery, as the robbers were most likely rummaging through the bedrooms with the music acting as a concealer of all the noises, but the front door wasn't unlocked, nor was the backdoor, and no windows were broken in. I stood at the door, looking at the pitch black living room, unsure of what to do next.

"Avery? Dad? You guys home?"

I didn't shout for them, and naturally, nobody responded. The TV was on but only statics were shown, lighting up a corner of the house. Strange sounds, clearly distinguished from and not of the cheeky dancehall music, were coming from upstairs, while every other part of the house was drenched in dark silence. I walked into the kitchen to find nothing other than some unwashed dishes and leftovers -- smothered chicken and rice with collard greens, those were my brother's favorite dishes, and he was the one responsible for most of the cookings in the house anyway, so obviously he was in the house. I flipped through the static TV to find a football game replay on tape, so obviously, Martin was in the house as well.

So why in hell was everything so dark?

Reason unknown to even myself, I didn't turn on the light. I just sat on the sofa, confused and conflicted. It felt like just shouting for their names would immediately resolve the problem at hand, but somehow, it felt wrong, immoral even, to break the surrounding quietude; and the sounds, not the music, but the sounds that writhed underneath it, sounds that I couldn't make the heads and tails of. It sounded like murmurs of a very quiet crowd, and it disturbed me to the core. For a while, I just sat on the sofa in the dark, letting the unhinge fantasy ran amok in my head.

Finally, I decided to go upstairs. It was also covered in pitch darkness, but a sliver of silver light ran across the carpet, traced from that one ajar door of the master bedroom. The music, the light, and most importantly, the inexplicable sound, all came from there. Now closer to the source than ever, I could finally make out what the sounds were, yet I still couldn't believe my own conclusion; I had to see it for me to believe it, or else all I could think of were fantasy. My heart was racing, and I could feel the adrenaline rushing into my bloodstream, even though I could perceive no immediate danger around me whatsoever; I took off my shoes to quiet my footstep and I snuck up to the door and looked through that gap.

My older brother, Avery, had his hands strapped on a metal pole above, standing in the middle of the room completely naked, with only a crimson collar on his neck, a piquant black floral garter on his left thigh, white knee-high stockings that accentuated his skin tones, and a maid headband on his head. Avery was always kind of a twink, shorter than even I was and I was three years younger than him, standing at just above 5'7'', and he was always a nerd, like reading garish novels and doing IT craps on his laptop that no else could understand, didn't like exercise or sport, so his chest was flat as his stomach, and his limbs were long and lanky, but I didn't expect him to be this hairless; outside of a patch of soft and serried pubs, he was almost perfectly smooth, especially his porcelain legs.

If not for his exposed organs, one could easily mistake him for a flat chest girl; his penis, uncut and pink in color, looking about five inches maximum, erected and leaking precum like a broken faucet. His ass was surprisingly meaty looking, as the giant hands on his ass cheeks were molding his butt like bread dough.

Those giant hands were my father's. Martin was standing right behind Avery, 6'3'' tall and still perfectly well-dressed, my father towered behind my brother with his hands on his ass, spreading the cheeks to examine the secret place that from my angle I just couldn't get a glimpse of. A blushing color tinted my brother's body, as the pink flush gave his porcelain white skin a lustful undertone; my father on the other hand had slightly tanned skin, so his brown hands made quite the sharp contrast with my brother's white bubbly ass.

"Daddy... please stop teasing me already, my hole is itching, I need your cock! Please, Daddy, cock, your cock..."

Was that... Avery's voice? Not even in my wildest dream would I ever imagine my older brother, my role model, my closest friend, my blood-related brethren, would talk in a voice this sultry, that even a dirty fucking whore on the street would steer away from using in fear of provoking the incivil bestiality of the men around them. That nasally tremble of the tongue, that tall and thin pitch that clung onto his licentious words, that little trill at the end of his sentence as though he had sung its end rather than spoken it...

Then I saw his face. Avery was always androgynous looking, dad always said how he looked more like our mother than I -- guess that explained the current situation somewhat -- and he was clearly groomed for a long time. His face was blushing from lust, his pupils dilated, his gaze unfocused, his plump lips crimson and lush, his soft facial features oozing with femininity; he was my older brother, and now he looked like a degenerate slut.

"Needs to be patient, Ave, when has your father ever disappointed you?" Martin, my father, commanded with his ever so masculine voice; he was usually sulking in silence, for him to speak in such an aroused tone was an effrontery to every impression I had of my father. His face looked like that of a starved predator, and his hands were caressing his prey's body, touching my brother all over without any restraint or fear of resistance, as though Avery, my brother, his own son, was merely a toy for him to mangle. He suddenly ceased Avery's nipples -- they were perky and pink, like two small pebbles protruding off Avery's white flat chest, as though even his nipples could erect in lust -- and twisted them, inducing a screech from Avery.

"AH! WAIT! DADDY! TOO HARSH! PLEASE, DADDY!"

"For a bitch you sure talk a whole lot." Martin inserted his fingers into Avery, and immediately, the screech melted into slutty moans. "See? You like being your father's toy, don't you? You like being your father's new wife?"

"YES! Oh god, daddy, it's right there, the good spot is just right there..."

My father shoved his fingers deeper, and my brother's legs starts shaking, his toes curled, his face a cauldron of ecstasy; he must be under influence, some kind of substance was in him, alcohol, edible, acid... I just couldn't tell what.

"Look at your shameless hard body." My father's hand grabbed hold of Avery's chin and turned his head so they could look eye to eye. "What if Alex sees you? What if your dear little brother sees you like this? Alex always looks up to you, you know."

They were talking about me, and I was just outside of their door witnessing their degenerate sins, and I noticed as soon as my name was brought up, I got an erection; did I get aroused by seeing my father playing my brother? Did I get aroused by hearing my name being brought up as a tool of humiliation and sexual stimulation? I couldn't help it, I tried to think of what I was seeing as the most disgusting thing man had ever witnessed -- which it certainly was -- to quell my rising libido, but my raging hard-on was telling me an entirely different story; I was hopelessly aroused by seeing my older brother being molested. I started to jerk off.

"OH GOD DADDY! Don't let Alex see me like this! My reputation and my image as his older brother will collapse..."

My father grabbed his penis and scrotum; Martin's hand was so large compared to Avery's dick and balls. Just a quick fondling already made Avery cummed a little, as that exquisite penis shot out a little white cum right into father's palm, after which Martin stuffed the cum stained fingers right into Avery's mouth. "Lick it clean, it's your own stuff."

"Yes, sir. Yes, daddy." Avery licked the fingers clean, sucking all the semen into his mouth. "It's not as tasty as my daddy's cum. It's bland, can I have yours, daddy, I am hungry for another load of your hot cum..."

"Of course, yours will taste worse! You are a fucking sissy whore!" Martin slapped Avery right on the ass cheeks, and instantly, a giant red hand mark emerged on the white bubble ass. "I already gave you a load in the mouth and you still asking for more! Your father's semen is already in your stomach but that couldn't satiate your lust alone, couldn't it? As if you still have any dignity and reputation left, as a son or an older brother! I should've just let Alex sees you like this! Let him know what a fucking slut his older brother is! Let him know you are just a sex slave for your father! Let him know that every time he is away from home, you live as a slave pet in the house, with a plug in your ass doing house chore, walking around wearing nothing but slutty outfits, and you open your legs whenever your father ask you to! Are you your father's slave?"

The slaps came raining down on my brother's butt, inducing waves after waves of cries and screams: "YES! I'M DADDY'S PET! I'M DADDY'S NUDE SLAVE! MY FATHER TRAINED ME TO BE HIS NEW WIFE SO I CAN TAKE MOM'S PLACE! I DO WHATEVER MY FATHER TELLS ME TO DO!"

They obviously thought they were alone in the house as the scream was loud enough to wake up the neighbors; my masturbation grew more furious, and my eyes couldn't move away from my brother's facial expression; there couldn't be any other thoughts other than sex and desire in the man's head right now, or else he wouldn't be able to make a face this absurd.

Avery's hands were let loose from the steel beams and his entire body prostrated on the floor. Martin, still perfectly dressed, unzipped his pants and let out his erect phallus; an eight-and-a-half-inch monstrosity with thick black bushes, it curved slightly upward with an air of utter dominance.

"Lube it up with your mouth before I rape your hole with it." My father said, almost whispered, to the boy on the floor.

My brother still looked lost from the ass beating he just got, his entire body shaking in pleasure, so my father yanked him up so Avery was on his knees; facing my father's cock, my brother was bewitched. His eyes were fixated on the shape of the cock, the veins and the color, and his nose was sniffling to try to get as much of the musky scent as possible into his lungs. He adjusted his position so that he was on all four, and put our father's cock into his mouth.

His ass was now facing the door, facing towards me. His ass cheeks were red and crimson from all the slapping, his now softened penis still dripping with cum, and as the sound of him slurping on our father's cock filled up the room, my eyes finally got to feast on the beauty that was his hole:

The gate to the secret garden, the most private place of his body, the rosebud of jouissance; it was gaping, like a little mouth hungry for food to fill itself up, and it was glistening with fluids of all kinds, some of which even got pushed out when the hole contracted, hanging on his smooth taint.

I could suddenly imagine myself filling up that hole with my cock, satisfying my brother with my own organ, tearing him from my father, and making him my slave instead; I know my cock was no lesser compared to my father, I'd just seen it. I should have been the one my brother kneeled for, I should have been the one that he worship, I should have fucking raped him when I got the chance and I bet he would want that to happen and like it afterward; I masturbated harder.

Avery savored every inch of our father's cock, licking it all over, and tried to swallow it whole, and father rewarded him with a deep shove, deep into his throat. He gargled as his saliva and father's precum smeared his face, and his penis hardened again, leaking with a mixture of precum and cum; he didn't even get any stimulation, he was getting hard simply from being on his all fours naked sucking on our father's girth.

"That's good... but that will be good enough." Martin pulled Avery's face away, and the glistening brown rod exited the mouth as the drools formed many bridges between the lips and the cock. "You already got a load in your stomach now, baby, now it's time for your ass to be bred."

"YES!" My brother cried as he immediately adjusted his posture and raised his ass towards our father. "PLEASE, DADDY! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER! PLEASE FUCK ME LIKE A MAN WOULD TO A LITTLE SLUT!"

"Who is the slut, Ave?"

"I AM! I NEED YOUR COCK TO DISCIPLINE ME! I AM THE SULTRY LITTLE SLUT..."

The sentence was cut short as Martin plunged his cock right into my brother's ass, and a shrill cry replaced the progressively incoherent words of degeneracy. The neighbors must have heard this one, right? Then came the railing, just being dicked down so hard, that Avery had to cover his face with his arms in an attempt to suppress the insuppressible noises.

That upset Martin, as he pulled the leash on Avery's collar upward, yanking my brother up so his back was arched like a bow while his ass was continuously being fucked. Avery's eyes were rolling backward, and moans and cries were escaping his lips uncontrollably.

"There, Ave, I don't like you so quiet. I'd like to hear you cry whenever I fuck you."

"YES! HMM! YOU ARE HITTING THE RIGHT SPOT! AH, AH, AHAHHH..."

Worse than a woman, my brother was worse than a fucking woman. His penis was twitching again, fluid leaking all over the place, but then father lifted his entire body up, scooping him by his legpits with father's cock shoving in and out of him from beneath.

He was facing me now, I could see it, father's immaculate rod entering and exiting my brother's tight wet hole, pulling the muscles, as fluid was pushed out of the hole every time a shove was done, and a ring of white foam forming around the ring; my brother's little penis, standing upward, was just ejaculating shots of watery cum every time father hit his deepest spot, staining the entire floor, some of the cum even landed in front of the door where I could easily reach it with my hand.

Finally, my father let out a low roar and gave one last deep shove while his hand twisted my brother's right nipple; Martin cummed right into my brother's ass, and Avery clearly felt it as he let out a whimper that sounded like a cat finally getting its treat, and his entire body trembled in unspeakable pleasure; jouissance, he was experiencing pleasure beyond pleasure. Avery shot out the last of his semen and collapsed on our father's chest, huffing and puffing for fresh air that was not polluted by lust, which was but an impossibility in this room.

My masturbation also came to an end as I ejaculated right into my hand; I had never masturbated with such intensity and intent before, as every time I did so before this, I was filled with shame that I had sinned against God's will. But this time, the orgasm was so filthy, so vindictive, so lustful, that I could feel nothing but pleasure; I wanted to fuck my brother. I wanted to make him my slave. I wanted to strip my father of his new wife.

I should be the master of the house. Not the old man.

My dad lifted him up and the cock slipped out of the hole, and immediately, like losing the flood gate, a giant load of liquid that was the mix of prostate fluid, our father's semen, and lube, gushed out of my brother's hole.

"Aw, you can't just let them all out." My father said as he grabbed a chastity belt from the bedstand. "Those are your father's semen, they have to stay in you for you to get pregnant. Aren't you going to be daddy's new wife now?"

"Yes... yes..." Avery could barely speak; sweet joy and afterglow lingered around his slurred words. "I want to be... wife..."

The chastity belt had a small dildo plug attached to it, and my father stuffed it right into my brother to stop the rest of the liquid from coming out, then locked his penis in that small steel cage. "Gonna keep everything in. I will make sure you only feel the best, ok? I am a man of my word, my son and my wife will not be wronged by me."

"Yes... yes..."

"You will be wearing this until you saw your brother tomorrow. It will constantly remind you of your place in the house, a filthy slave, and you will talk to your brother while the plug is stirring your ass. Maybe we should let Alex know, huh? Let him know what is happening in the house behind him."

"No... yes... Alex knows... Alex knows..." Avery just slowly whimpered in father's arm, occasionally nuzzling his face into Martin's chest. "Daddy... daddy..."

I returned downstairs, turned on the light, and started watching TV. The football game replay was long over, and at three in the morning, nothing was on, so I just switched to a random channel with some TV commercials on the air, letting the meaningless content flash before my eyes.