My Father's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew from the look on their faces that they knew exactly what was going on.

"Awww does baby have to make poopoo?" taunted Connor. Dad shot him a look which I couldn't quite read.

"Rebecca, if you do indeed have to use the bathroom I suggest you just let it come out. That's what a diaper is for after all. And you are obviously in pain" Dad frowned at these words and I knew that no matter what he was doing to my ego he hated seeing me in physical distress. It comforted me slightly to know that. Several seconds later I wasn't really left with much of a choice as my ass cheeks opened and I exploded. I bit my lip to keep from grunting but they all knew what was happening anyway.

"Wow, even I could hear that!" George grinned. I could see from the bulge in his pants that he enjoyed it too. Then with a twinkle in his eye he softly started saying "When your sliding into first and you feel something burst" "Not necessary" Dad said. Then he turned to me "Are you-"

"Ugh!" I grunted as more poo hit my diaper. "Guess not" Dad said turning back to engage himself in conversation with Mark as thought nothing had happened but I knew he was listening. I tried to hold my cheeks together, to clench them for all I was worth, but more diarrhea escaped splattering the walls of my diaper. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse there was a tap on my shoulder.

It was Patrick the water boy looking very concerned. "Hey Kevin sent me over to check on you. Are you all right?" he asked looking concerned.

"Fine" I answered letting out a very wet and audible fart. I could feel my diaper sagging beneath the load. I could also smell the nastiness. I blushed knowing it was pretty obvious where it was coming from. Patrick just gave me a small smile.

"Okay then nice meeting you" As soon as he walked away I had my final explosion.

"Arggg!" Loud and smelly. Dad, who seemed to know that I was finished, opened his arms for a hug.

"Awww poor baby" he whispered in my ear sending a tingling along my clit. I was 18 years old, and I had just done diarrhea in a diaper in public. It felt so wonderful and so deliciously naughty. But his next words sent fear into my heart.

"George why don't you go over to those picnic tables and change your sister?"

"Gladly" George said taking the diaper bag from Mark's hands. Mark looked a little shellshocked himself but it was nothing compared to how I was feeling. My dad wanted my brother to change my smelly diaper in plain view of the entire park? "No way!" I protested "No way am I doing this" George sighed and shook his head with disapproval.

"Becky, I've already created a blog especially for you. All my friends are following it. You wouldn't want me to post any pictures would you? That full diaper you soiled the other day? Your dirty bum? Or the way you waddled into breakfast in nothing but a shirt and a diaper?" "What are you talking about?" George held the screen of his phone up so I could see what he was talking about. BadBabyBecky: A Guide about Training My 18 Year Old Sister In My Diapers. There were no entries yet but several comments nonetheless.

"Shit George when are you gonna give us the first picture?" read one comment.

"I wonder just how bad those diapers smell" read another. George pocketed the phone.

"And I can give the link to anyone at any given moment. Especially if you behave like a bad baby. Now come on before you get diaper rash" Without waiting for an answer he scooped me up and carried me over to the picnic table just like Kevin had carried me the night before. Except there was no way in hell that this time was going to fall asleep. The picnic tables were located on a little hill overlooking the football field so that people could watch a game while they enjoyed their lunch. This also meant that the entire park had front row tickets to my diaper changing. Fortunately the football players were occupied on the field. Maybe if I just lay still George would finish my diaper change before the game was over.

He placed me gently down on one of the picnic tables and pulled up my dress. I felt a cool breeze on my legs and shivered. George stood back and surveyed me with a smug grin on his face. Even from my angle I could see that my white diaper definitely had a brownish color to it. That and the way it sagged let me and anyone else who looked know that I had had a very messy, smelly accident.

"George, hurry please!" I begged as I heard the whistle signaling the end of the football game. George acted as though he hadn't heard me as he caressed my inner thighs. I whimpered at his touch. George bent over and leaned closer

"If we weren't in this goddamn park, I would take you right now you little slut. Yes, your big brother Georgie would do nasty things to that dangerous little body of yours" By this time the bulge in George's pants was so pronounced I wasn't surprised to see precum start staining through his pants. He gave a frustrated sigh and at last started to undo the tape on my diaper. But it was too late. I tensed at the sound of voices approaching.

"Whoa dude! Kevin, isn't that your sister?" I heard one football player hoot. I closed my eyes but I could still feel the gaze of the entire football team as well as their families trained on me.

"Lift" George said calmly. I lifted my bottom and he eased the diaper out from under me. I heard one woman say "Now Kyle it's not polite to stare. There is nothing to see. She wears diapers just like cousin Mary does"

"And they sure stink!" declared one little boy. "Yes they do!" laughed George

"Hey Patrick would you hand me a clean diaper from that bag" "Sure" My heart plummeted at the sexy sound of Patrick's voice.

"This explains a lot. I thought she was just gassy" George started humming the diarrhea song again and this time half of Kevin's football team joined in with "When you think it's just a fart and your butts a work of art"

"Great game guys" I prayed that Kevin's arrival would make things better not worse for me. "Oh I see you guys discovered my sisters dirty little secret, pun not intended" No such luck.

"Legs over your head so I can wipe that bottom" George said so that everyone within a two mile radius could hear. I hesitated.

"Are you still changing that diaper George? She's even stinkier than usual!" Dad had arrived upon the scene. I could hear the warning tone in his voice. I put my legs over my head still keeping my eyes firmly closed. That didn't mean that I couldn't feel the stares of the entire football field on my dirty ass. Thankfully George didn't try to brush against my sensitive clit for which I was glad but I was cetain that everyone could see how wet it was. My worries were confirmed when I heard a boy hoot "Oh she's enjoying this!"

"She enjoys it every time" George replied. I could just hear the satisfaction in his voice. "You're son is doing a wonderful job at taking care of his sister" I heard one woman say. Dad replied "I know I'm very blessed that my children cope so wonderfully with Rebecca's bowel problems"

"And we're all done" George said giving my rear another pat. Then he leaned closer so that only I could hear and whispered "You can open your eyes now" I did slowly and cringed as I assessed the damage. At least twenty different people had congregated around the picnic table. Most of them were the football players but several mothers had stopped as well. Right now Dad was discussing diaper brands with one of them.

"This kind in particular provides less leakage which comes in handy with her" Dad was saying when I walked over to him.

"Aww she's all red" cooed the lady, a feeble woman who reminded me of my Grandma. I stared at the ground not meeting anyone's eyes.

"Well we better get going before she has another loud accident" Dad said with a smirk. Thankfully I made it to the car before hot tears started falling from my eyes. And the minute I got home I got in the shower (George really needed to work on his wiping techniques) to clean myself and relieve myself of the orgasm that had been building all day.

Over the next few days I experienced similar feelings of mortification during my diaper changes (thankfully the diarrhea seemed to be a one time thing). Although diapers only took up an extremely small portion of my day it felt like my life centered around them. During the next few days Dad disappeared almost completely from the diaper scene leaving the changes to Mark, George and Kevin (Connor always seemed to be elsewhere). George and Kevin liked to drag out the diaper changes as long as they could. George always made sure my pussy was nice and moist before he diapered me up. I learned that Kevin liked when I begged for his touch. And when I didn't he was really harsh about it. If I was lucky I would get off with just a slap in the face. If I wasn't he would make me sit in my soiled or wet diaper until I changed my mind. .

The first time this happened he waited seven hours for me to change my mind. He was playing XBOX in his room when I finally tracked him down to admit defeat.

"Kevin?" He pretended not to hear me. It took me at least four more tries to get his attention. "What is it?" Kevin snarled "Enjoying yourself in that wet diaper of yours?" I had wet the diaper earlier in the day and not only had it been extremely uncomfortable sitting in a wet diaper all day but I had to piss again and I wasn't sure if this diaper could handle that.

"Kevin, I'm sorry about the way I behaved before. Would you please change my diaper?" Slowly Kevin got up from his bed and walked around me studying me closely. He placed one hand on my rear and laughed.

"Wow you are wet. Stop bothering me, and maybe I'll change your diaper when I am done with this game" I knew my face was flaming and it obviously pleased Kevin. I could see the tell tale bulge in Kevin's pants. Kevin caught me looking and pushed me roughly from the room which did nothing to ease the pressure in my bladder.

I closed my eyes and concentrated every single fiber of my body on not wetting myself but something happened to me when I wore a diaper. It was like I lost all self control. And wetting myself was so- so freeing, so naughty and delicious. I moaned as I finally lost control on my bladder and my already soaked diaper began to fill up with piss. I moved my hand and rubbed the warm wet fabric against my clit, then bucked my hips and moaned with longing.

"Becky you're leaking!" It was Dad. I knew I should remove my hand from my clit but I left it there rubbing it insistently through the fabric. Nothing had happened between me and Dad since our makeout session and part of me knew that was a good thing. But the other part of me wished that Dad would just take me hard and fast. I could tell he wanted to. Like now when he was staring at me pleasuring myself. But something always seemed to stop him. His eyes dropped the floor and I noticed for the first time a puddle beneath where I stood.

"Kevin!" bellowed Dad. Kevin opened his door and almost stepped in the puddle. It was all I could do not to laugh.

"You wet yourself again you bitch?" Kevin demanded. Kevin was very fond of that word and any other word that could demean women such as slut and whore. I wonder what my high school psychology teacher would have to say about him. "Why didn't you change your sister's diaper before it got too full?" Dad demanded. Kevin shot me another nasty look.

"She wouldn't cooperate"

"Rebecca, I told you you need to listen to your older brothers. Now Kevin change her diaper and this time I'll watch to make sure she behaves" I knew this had more to do with the bulge in Dad's pants than the need to see if I behaved but I wasn't foolish enough to say anything.

Dad stood back against the wall as Kevin lifted me up onto the table and undid the sopping diaper. He stared at me expectantly.

"Kevin" I whispered "please touch me" Kevin laughed

"What was that? I didn't hear you" I felt Dad's gaze boring into me.

"Touch me Kevin" I whispered again this time a little louder.

"Did you say you wanted me to touch you?" Kevin asked.

"Yes" I whispered. Kevin wasted no time in inserting a finger into my wet pussy. I blushed at the noises my wet pussy made as he fingered me. My pussy had always been extremely moist whenever I was turned on. Kevin pulled his finger out. It was dripping with globs of cum. He held it up so that Dad could see.

"Is that all for me?" Kevin asked "Or is some for Dad too?" At his naughty words I thrust my pelvis at him. It was like I had lost all self respect. Kevin just smiled and finished diapering me, leaving my pussy unfulfilled and tingling like he would so many more times in the future.

The most embarrassing diaper changes were the ones done by Mark. During most of my (what I liked to call) "dry time" I spent playing with Mark, usually helping him paint the shed. Mark had grown a lot since we were little. Back then all he wanted to do was follow in the footsteps of George and Kevin and he had never raised a finger to help me. Now it comforted me slightly to know that I had one ally even though he never said a word in my defense I knew he was on my side. I would try to conceal my wet diapers from Mark but he was under strict orders from Dad to change them as soon as they were wet or soiled.

"Rebecca loves to sit around in a smelly diaper" Dad told us one day when he came out to the shed and discovered how dirty I was "So it's up to you to find out if she is dirty and change her" Mark brought the diaper bag out to the shed with us because we were usually out there for hours at a time. When he found me with a wet diaper he would merely wipe the paint off his hands, set up a makeshift changing table and go to work. I knew my pussy would always be glistening as he hands worked in such proximity to my most sensitive parts but he was too much of a gentleman to do anything about it.

Connor never changed my diaper for which I was extremely grateful. But my gratitude soon turned into something much worse.

On my fifth morning in diapers Dad informed me that Connor was taking me to a movie and that I better get dressed. I had been about to find George or Kevin to change my soaking diaper but Dad tossed me a pair of leggings and one of my T-shirts and slammed the door calling "Hurry up and get dressed or you'll miss the movie" At this moment I could care less about the movie but I knew there would be hell to pay if we missed it so I pulled on my leggings. As soon as they were on it became apparent that my diapers were obvious to anyone who looked my way. They were bulky, big and the white stuck out a little at the top. The rustle was worse than ever. I quickly changed into jeans and met the rest of my family downstairs where they were in various stages of breakfast. Dad frowned at me.

"Where is the outfit I gave you this morning?" "It wouldn't fit with my diaper. And I need my diaper changed"

"Go change. I'm sure your pants fit just fine. And you got up so late I'm afraid there won't be time for a diaper change. Connor will just have to take the diaper bag with you in case you have another more um, smelly accident" All of a sudden it became apparent just what they had planned for me. And despite all my protests and all my pleas, I found myself in the passenger seat of the car as we drove towards the movie theater.

I was hoping we would be late like Dad had predicted so that we could sneak in but we were half an hour early. Connor got on the longest popcorn line and left me standing against the wall holding the diaper bag which left no questions as to it's purpose. My diaper had been sagging from this morning's piss and it hung low between my legs. Several boys my own age passed by me and laughed. One tried to pinch my ass and then his eyes widened in surprise. He ran to catch up to his friends and hastily whispered something to me. They all looked back on me and laughed. One boy snapped a picture.

I was never so anxious for a movie to start but as the lights dimmed my relief soon turned dismay. I tried to think back to the last time I had messed my diaper but all I could remember was the fact that I hadn't had my usual bowel movement last night (Kevin had commented on it very loudly in front of the entire family). Which was why now I felt something familiar pressing on my ass cheeks willing them to open. It was like my bowels knew I was in diapers, knew I was safe and cushioned. I moved back and forth to ease the tingling in my clit and moaned a little louder than I intended. Thankfully the movie was a loud one with a lot of unrelated car chases and shootings. So no one heard the little grunt I gave as I released my bowels. Unlike the other day when my diaper had been full of "poopoo water" (as George so fondly referred to it) these were solid. And they were big. It was only about two minutes before the tell tale scent penetrated the noses of the people around us. Some people craned their necks and scanned the aisles trying to pinpoint the source of the smell. Some people just knew immediately that it was me causing the smell. The neighbor on my left was one of the these people. She nudged the girl next to her and they both broke into a fresh series of giggles. But the humiliation didn't end there.

A few minutes an usher with a flashlight stopped next to our aisle and whispered to Connor who was on the end "Is anything wrong, sir? I've been receiving complaints about a smell coming from this aisle" He sniffed the air and wrinkled his nose. Connor pretended to look stunned. "Oh god, I forgot. Rebecca, did you mess your diaper?" Then he turned back to the usher.

"My sister is in diapers due to an incontinence problem" The usher, probably fearing a possible lawsuit, disappeared. Connor waited until the credits rolled before he finally picked up the bag and led me out of the theater and over to the bathrooms.

"Hang on" he said before poking his head into the boys bathroom. "Oh shit no changing table in the boy's bathroom. And this is the 21st century. When will sexism end?"

"Hey cutie need any help? Looks like you got your hands filled with this big baby here" It was the girl who had been sitting next to me in the movie theater. Her and her friend, both sporting equally low cut shirts, were smiling seductively at Connor who suddenly seemed sexier than I had realized. And I did NOT appreciate these two girls propositioning him like two street hookers. I liked it even less when Connor gestured towards me and said "Yeah there's no changing table in the boy's room and we wouldn't want baby to get a rash" One of the girls squealed "Oh let us change her we just love changing babies" The increasing volume of her voice was causing passersby to stop and stare.

"I don't know" Connor tried to look reluctant but it was obvious he was trying to conceal a huge grin.

"Her diaper's pretty smelly"

"We can handle it" the other girl answered with a wink then took me by the arm and led me insistently into the girls bathroom.

"Wasn't it nice of those girls to change your diaper?" Connor asked as we pulled out of the mall parking lot. I was still blushing from my latest humiliation. The girls had commented numerous times on the smelly state of my diaper. "Is her pussy always that wet?" One girl asked Connor handing him back the diaper bag. "I wouldn't know. She's my sister. I don't think of her like that" Connor winked at them and they both giggled.

Suddenly Connor spotted a dirt path and pulled us over. "I said did you thank them?" he repeated. Something about the condescending and patronizing tone in his voice made something inside me snap.

"No! No I didn't!" I yelled "What the fuck is wrong with you? You're such a selfish arrogant prick! You go along with them just because you want to fuck your own sister? What is wrong with you you sick creep" Before I knew what was happening Connor had wrestled me out of the car and to the dirt floor.