My Father's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy blushed and said that she was. She asked Millie where the big bosses office was because that's where she needed to go next. Millie pointed to a large door at the end of the office. "He's actually expecting to see both of us." She told her. "I want you to wait 5 minutes after I go in before you do."

Cindy nodded her agreement and watched Millie saunter down the hall and into the large door.

Those next 5 minutes seemed like the longest 5 minutes of her life. Finally it was time. Cindy straightened her self out and went in.

The sight that greeted Cindy as she walked into the office was amazing. There was a naked man with a rather large cock, lying on the floor. Cindy couldn't' see the man's face because Millie also naked was sitting on it! Millie was playing with her large breasts and grinding her crotch into the man's face. Millie was obviously enjoying herself.

"Cindy." Millie gasped. "Get those clothes off an help me take care of him."

Cindy peeled off her tight top and skirt, slid down her panties and unclasped her bra. Her giant tits fell free and her nipples were hard as rocks.

She grabbed the base of his cock and held it steady as she kissed the head. She quickly wrapped her lips around the head and ran her tongue all around it as she held it in her mouth. Cindy bent forward and with ease, swallowed his entire cock down to his pubic hair. She tightened her lips and began blowing him.

Cindy bobbed her head rapidly over the man's cock. He began humping her face each time she swallowed him. His cock quickly swelled up as he approached orgasm. He groaned as he blew his load into her mouth.

His cum was impressive, but Cindy wanted more. She sucked and milked his cock for every drop until his balls were empty. Soon after she came, she heard Millie shriek in her own orgasm. As Millie collapsed to the side of the man. Cindy could finally see the big boss.

"Dad?" she asked.

"I knew it was you all along." He smiled down at her. "I need to fuck you baby."

Cindy nodded and stood up. She positioned herself over the head of his cock and squatted down feeling the head pushing in as she lowered herself. Her pussy stretched around the plump head. She sighed as her pussy lips closed around the knobby head.

"Your so tight," groaned her dad.

Cindy slid down more of his thick rod.

Cindy's dad leaned up and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. She came as he gently bit her nipple. Cindy moaned and thrashed around on his massive cock. Her pussy squeezed it tightly, spasming around his cock.

Cindy started bouncing up and down like a woman possessed. She looked over at Millie who had 2 fingers in her own pussy. Cindy had never been more aroused in her life. She was on fire.

Cindy felt her dad's cock swell up and explode. His sperm sprayed deep into her and triggered her most intense orgasm yet. Cindy's eyes rolled up in her head and she collapsed on her dad's chest.

"God that was hot," Cindy heard Millie say from behind her.

"Dad, I think I deserve a raise after today."

"Cindy you can have anything you want." Her dad replied. "But there is one thing that still needs your attention."

"What's that dad?" Cindy replied.

"Me!" cried Millie.

Cindy smiled and started to crawl over towards Millie as her father watched.

End Part 1

Sethp

12