My Favorite Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now for the first of many surprises," she said moving so she could rest her head in my lap. Her long soft fingers caressed my growing organ and pulled up the loose pant leg. I felt her hot breath on the sensitive head. "I don't know if your girlfriend had ever done this to you, but I'm sure you'll like it just the same."

The very breath in me quickly left as I gasped when her tongue lashed out and licked the swollen glans at the tip of my organ. I groaned loudly when she pulled up more of the pant leg and clamped her lips around my still growing shaft. The inside of her mouth was so hot and very wet as she took me. Sally curled her fingers around the rest of my shaft from outside my shorts and she slowly moved her head up and down. I couldn't believe this was happening, something Susan wouldn't even talk about much let do to me.

"Aaawww, shit, Aunt, uh, Sally. I can't believe your sucking me." I had a perfect look as her face was turned towards my body and I could see her taking my organ in her lips. Sally kept up her mouthing of me for a few more minutes and then she sat back up.

"That's just the beginning, Ted." She pulled up the tank top I was wearing and leaned over to lick and suck my tiny nipples. When she was done with them she opened and helped me to remove my shorts. My organ popped up and remained rock solid as she gripped it tightly and slowly pumped it. By now I was more than ready and she pulled back and slowly removed her blouse. There they were, her massive naked breasts, still just as lovely and heavy looking as ever. While the years had made them sag more, most men would have hardly noticed. "Now comes the real treat," she said laying back. "I want you to come here and let me mash by tits around your hard cock. I want to feel your hard shaft pumping between my tits fucking them."

I had heard of such things and quickly moved over her. I held my erection between her boobs and she pressed the firm flesh around my shaft. My hips began moving as I knew how to fuck, but it was when she lifted and dropped her head to take several inches of my shaft in her mouth that I knew just what she had in mind. I was to fuck her tits while she sucked me off.

"That's right, Sally," I panted humping faster. "Suck my cock and mash your tits harder around me. Yeah, let me fuck your hot wet mouth." I began humping her harder, forcing even more of my shaft in her mouth. She used her hands to force her tits hard around my cock. Her nipples were hard as rocks as I rolled them in my fingers, pinching them hard and pulling up on them. Now she was moaning, the vibrations coursing down my shaft and into my balls. Even after last night I knew it was just a matter of moments before I would let go my load. "Aaaawwww, fuck yes. I'm going to cum, Sally. Suck my cock and take my seed."

My eruption was intense and powerful. Never had I felt what I was feeling now. Her lips clamped even tighter and she sucked hard. I gushed and gushed, filling her mouth and feeling her swallowing my load. I gave her one last huge lunge, forcing my swollen cock from between her tits as more than half of me penetrated her throat. At that point Sally tightly gripped my buttocks and pulled the rest of my organ in her. Feeling the muscles of her throat flexing and swallowing made me gush another huge gob of cum. My orgasm ended and my cock began to shrink. Sally reluctantly released it and licked her lips.

"Ted, that was by far the best tit fucking and cock sucking I've ever had. I don't know how much you know, but if this is any indication you'll never lack for sex."

The next couple of days went by rather quickly. While we didn't to anything near sexual neither of bothered with clothing in the house. I walked around in a constant state of erection because of seeing Sally naked, her huge tits bouncing whenever she walked or moved. I really loved it when she bent over and her tits hung down and I looked at her tight ass. She never failed to spread her legs when she bent over and I always got a great look at her almost naked snatch.

"OK, kid," Sally said on Friday night. "Tonight I've got company coming over. It's a couple I've know for years and I want you to be ready for whatever happens. I promise you'll never forget it."

Never in a million years could I have guessed what happened that night as we went around cleaning and making things right. Supper was over and we both got dressed, Sally in a very short summer dress. It was strapless and it was only her huge boobs that kept the top up to cover them. Just before the doorbell rang she bent over to pick up something I had caught the sight of her naked buttocks. She wasn't wearing any panties and I like that.

John and Pam, Sally's guests, arrived right on time. She let them in and I fixed the three of them drinks saving a soda for myself. Not that I couldn't have had what they were having, but because I didn't like the taste. I was sure that would change as I got older, but for now it was soft drinks for me. There didn't seem to be anything remarkable about the couple from what I could see. They were both middle aged, good looking and pleasant. John was of average build as was Pam his wife.

"It's funny just how much Ted has learned in the last few days," Sally was telling them half an hour later. "Why, just the other day he showed me just how quickly he learns."

"Oh, really?" said Pam. "Was it the tit and cock method?"

I was shocked at her words as Sally nodded her head.

"Yup, and he was perfect. Why I couldn't have asked for a better pupil. He really learns fast."

John was sitting very close to his wife, his arm around her shoulders and one hand inches from her barely larger than average breast. He slipped his hand down and began squeezing it just as Pam's hand moved up his thigh and began rubbing his crotch.

"Do you think he's ready for the next lesson," John asked as he now really worked at Pam's breast.

"I can hardly wait," Pam said fumbling with John's pants and tugging down his zipper. She shoved her hand inside his pants and I could see her stroking him.

"What do you think, Ted," Sally said rubbing my crotch and making me hard. "Are you ready for the next step?"

I looked at her then at the couple on the sofa. Pam had pulled John's now rigid erection from his pants and boldly stroking it. She smiled at me and then leaned over his lap and began sucking his organ. I felt Sally's hand opening my pants and pulling out my cock. It was almost fully hard as she leaned over and began sucking it. For several minutes nothing was said, the only sound was of cocks being sucked and slurped. Finally both women stopped at the same time.

"I think he's ready," said Pam as she got up and took off her dress. She was naked underneath and really looked good. John pulled off his pants and Pam straddled his body, her dripping snatch inches from his bobbing cock. She slowly lowered her body and impaled herself with his manhood. "Mmmmmm, I just love the feel of a hot hard cock buried in my cunt," she moaned.

Sally got up and dropped her short dress. She motioned for me to get naked as she worked on her massive boobs. I stripped, my swollen cock bouncing on my belly. Sally bent over and I got behind her. I knew what and how to do it, but it was to be my first time inside a woman's pussy. She reached back and guided my throbbing cock to her cunt. I felt the fire from inside her body and quickly lunged shoving my swollen member deep and fully inside her. She was so hot and wet I had no trouble slamming into her. I turned my head as she groaned and saw us in the large mirror on the wall. Her huge tits bounced and I could see my cock slick with her juice when I pulled back. I watched as it disappeared inside her again and her tits bounced hard when I shove with force. I couldn't believe the feeling and the sight of us having real sex got me even hotter. Sally gushed climax after climax as I continued pounding and pumping her. I looked at John and Pam and they were really going at it. Pam was bouncing her body onto his taking his cock deep inside. John was torturing her nice tits burying his fingers deeply into her firm flesh. He would suck her nipples, stop, then bite them hard. Pam seemed to really like that because the more he hurt her the more she groaned. Moments later both of the grunted. Pam almost screamed as she gushed out her orgasm, John pumping his hips upward and filling her with his cream.

I was young, but had learned sometime back how to hold my orgasm. I saw them finish then move beside each other and watch us. I decided it was time for deeper penetration as I pulled out and shoved Sally to the floor. Her legs spread and I knelt between then, shoving my cock back in her pussy. I lifted her legs and rammed in as hard as I could, pounding and pumping her body. I didn't let up as she screamed she was cumming, but pounded her harder. I felt my climax coming and gripped her tits hard.

"Now, Sally, now I'm going to hurt your tits and fuck you hard. I'm going to cum and fill you."

My cock swelled thick, my balls pulling up tight and gushing out my cum. What seemed like gallons erupted and overfilled her hot cunt. I emptied my balls and finally stopped pounding her body. The rest of the night was spent quietly, but I'll never forget the lessons learned with Aunt Sally.

Two days later I flew home alone. I was sad and didn't want to leave, but Aunt Sally promised to visit real soon. I knew when she did I would be fucked like there was no tomorrow.

12