My Favorite Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time Julie followed the path, eagerly licking up all the nectar along the way. Now with her mouth was so close to the source, I had to resist the urge to push Julie's head down into Lynn's honey pie. Keeping in mind that Julie liked things slow and believing that she was going to get there eventually, I remained outwardly patient.

Painfully slow, Julie licked all around my cousin's pussy. She licked over Lynn's mound, traced her inner thighs, just skirting Lynn's lips. Other than in porn I'd never seen a girl lick pussy. As much I enjoyed what I was seeing, the anticipation of Julie tongue traversing Lynn's sperm sodden pussy was driving me crazy.

I kept peeking around Julie, to make sure I didn't miss anything. I had one hand on Julie's waist and with my other hand, I did my best to keep her hair from blocking my view. As I gathered a clump of hair that fell free, my cousin's body heaved and she released a tell-tale moan. Clearing Julie's hair, I could see her tongue plunging into Lynn. From the sounds she was making the anticipation might have been having even more of an effect on Lynn that it had on me.

I drove my cock deep into Julie and held her hips tight against me. If I hadn't cum in the last ten minutes, I probably would have been filling up Julie right there and then.

As I began pumping Julie again and kept stealing glances over her shoulder to watch as she devoured my cousin's pussy. It wasn't always easy to see, but whenever I caught a glimpse it was ecstasy. All I kept thinking as I fucked Julie was that she was licking my sperm out of Lynn's pussy. Looking up at Lynn's face as she lay back, I could see how much she was enjoying it too. Her face had a beautiful dreamy distance to it that only comes from one thing.

Being behind Julie's upturned ass as she lavished her friend was far beyond what I'd hoped. While I had to fight against my natural predilections, I mostly managed to keep a measured pace. As an added incentive, I didn't want my wild thrusts to disengage Julie's mouth or to lead to disruptive complaints.

I kept fucking Julie from behind at the same languid pace until Lynn's soft moans slowed and Julie's began to peak. Eventually, Lynn's pussy became no more than a damp pillow. Julie was too preoccupied with the slow thumping to pay much attention to the pussy pressed against her face.

I wanted to fill up Julie, but to cum, I'd have to pick up my pace. The slow ride had gotten Julie to where she wanted to go, but after a night drinking, I needed more intensity. Regardless of Julie preference, I didn't think I could have held back any longer even if I wanted to. Fortunately, Julie's body seemed to have reached a point of surrender and accepted without complaint my building tempo. She wasn't crying out to be fucked harder, but Julie's arched back and raised ass was enough assurance that she was beyond caring.

With my hands on Julie's hips, I hammered my cock into her pussy. Looking down at her round ass I could see her puckered asshole staring up from her parted cheeks. I slowed my pace just enough to let a big mouthful of spit dangle toward her little asshole. Landing a little off-center my spit slid down the slope of her cheek and settled nicely on her puckered bud. When I took my thumb and placed it on her moistened back door Julie didn't react negatively. So with no news being good news I slowly pushed my thumb into her ass.

With my thumb in her ass, I could feel it pressing down against the top my cock as we fucked. It made Julie's pussy feel even tighter. I almost felt like I could grab my cock. It felt so good and it seemed to feel best at a more relaxed pace. I knew I'd be filling Julie up soon and that I'd be doing it at a complaint-free pace that we would both thoroughly enjoy.

The feeling I had as I was about cum was beyond compare. It wasn't just the feeling of squeezing my cock through Julie's ass that made it great, it was the entire tableau before me. Fucking this girl, my thumb in her ass, her cum-covered face resting on the pussy she just licked clean. Most of all, reveling in the knowledge that the girl spread-eagle in front of us just happened to be my cousin. With all that in mind, I felt a new load begin its unstoppable surge. Julie slowly gave way under the weight of my thrusts. Her body collapsing as I pulsed inside her.

I rested on top of Julie until my cock shrank and slipped free. Once out, I crawled up beside Lynn and grabbed my smokes. Lynn took one too, but Julie made a dismissive grunt as she curled up with her head on Lynn's lap.

I put my arm around Lynn and she rested her head against me as we smoked. I confessed to her that even though she was my cousin I was hoping something would happen between us. Then added, "When you brought a friend, I figured the chances were pretty slim."

Tilting her head up I could see Lynn's devilish grin, "I thought I'd bring a little surprise for you."

"Well, you certainly did," I had to admit.

Then I added, "It looks like Julie's finished for the night."

"Yep, you must have worn her out," Lynn snickered.

As we lay back on my pillows smoking and chatting, I took Lynn's hand and placed it on my cum slicked cock.

Lynn gave me a wry smile, giving her head a little shake, "What, you're still horny?"

"It just feels nice," I admitted.

Once we butted our smokes Lynn carefully shimmied from under Julie's head and crawled over me to get to the open side of the bed. As Lynn lay on her back I rolled over on top her again.

"Not tired yet?" Lynn asked.

"Maybe not," I smiled.

I gave Lynn a long kiss before sliding down her body. I took some time to suck on her pert tits along the way. Her pussy was still soaked and I think I could taste my sperm with her juices.

Lynn's pussy was sopping and my face was getting wet and sticky. Even though I was ready to fuck again, I couldn't resist an extended feast on such a luscious pussy.

When I finally climbed up Lynn's body my stiff cock effortlessly slid into her slick pussy.

"Mmmmm, ready again?" she teased. "You're just like a bunny rabbit, aren't you?"

Wrapping her arms around me, Lynn kissed and licked my wet face as I began to pound her pussy once again. It was nice to go back to my natural rhythm without worrying about objections.

Lynn wrapped her leg around me as I pistoned in and out of her. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back. Her mouth was open and her breaths were coming increasingly quick as we fucked. Lynn apparently enjoying our 'one on one' nightcap.

Meanwhile, despite our unrestrained fucking right beside her, Julie remained out like a light.

To get a little deeper inside Lynn I had to first pry myself from her thighs. Lynn made it difficult, fighting me and laughing as I struggled to break free. Then wrestling her into position I straddled one leg, pinning it and lifted her other leg over my shoulder. Spreading her wide open and I drove my cock as deep into Lynn's pussy as I'd been the entire night. Going increasingly hard, I continued pounding my cousin until we both reached the point of no return. Cumming together we shared the night's most intimate orgasm. I pressed into Lynn, filling her again before we collapsed together on the bed.

I woke up pretty early the next morning. I think partially because I was still excited about the threesome. I crept out of my room to use the washroom at the same time Dave was coincidentally up for his morning wiz.

Unable to keep it to myself, with a big grin I silently mouthed to him, "I fucked them both!"

Dave gave me a dubious look until I held the door open to give him a peek at the naked girls asleep on my bed. His eyes widened and he whispered an incredulous, "No way!"

12