My Favorite Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" she whimpered loudly. "Fuck!"

"The walls are paper thin," I warned.

"I don't care," she panted and twisted her hips again.

"I didn't think you would," I moaned now as her pussy started to squeeze me hard and quiver. "Just letting you know."

She twisted again as she grabbed the covers to pull them back over her shoulders. She sank down and rested most of her body on top of mine. Her knees rested near my hips as she created just a little space and started to rise and fall. She was slapping against me with each drop with the wet sound of sex now filling the small dorm room. She was soaking wet as it poured from her. I'd have to wash my bedding again before I put it in storage now but who cared right now.

It wasn't but a minute later when she cried out that she was cumming. The way her tight little pussy was strangling my cock already told me she was close. The juice seeping from her hole left little doubt as she whimpered and tried to keep her voice down. I slipped her bra up and twisted her nipples to intensify the feeling.

"You're cumming already?" I teased.

She couldn't even defend herself she was so in the moment. She twerked her hips as the pleasure of a long overdue release ran through her body. It felt so good to finally do this to her in person right now. The phone sex was fun, but it wasn't the same as feeling Emma's tight pussy squeezing and soaking my cock as it plunged into her depths. And I was worried we'd have to spend some time feeling each other out.

I let her ride it out and watched as her mouth hung open and let little whimpers of pleasure escape. The way her nose wrinkled, the way her eyes closed, her hands went to my chest as she pushed herself up and deeper onto my cock, I had missed this.

As she sat up it gave me more space to play with her boobs. I leaned up and took a nipple into my mouth. She panted hard as my teeth nibbled then my tongue circled it. I had missed these perfect little teardrop tits as I cupped the other one gently. She pressed her hips down, pushing my cock deep into her quivering cunny as she finished and rested in the afterglow. I chewed on her nipple still as she panted and looked down at me.

"Yes," she finally answered. "I'm cumming already. I told you I was horny."

"Remember this moment," I teased her now. "So, if I ever blow my load in two seconds you can't make fun of me."

She laughed at my stupid joke. "Unlike most guys, I can cum again and again, so it doesn't matter how fast I cum. But I'll keep that in mind."

She leaned down and forced me back to the bed. She let her lips find mine in a soft and tender kiss as her hips finally started to turn again. More wetness escaped around the edges of her lips as she slowly lifted then changed directions and let me inch back inside. She was so slippery and wet right now. I loved it.

We both stopped abruptly as the door shook then opened. Emma flattened out on my body and pulled the covers tighter around us as my roommate, Blake, walked in.

"Doh, shit!" he cried. "I didn't know you had company. I've just got to pick something up right quick."

He crept into the room as Emma and I lay there under the covers waiting on him to get whatever he had to get. She was giggling with embarrassment as he tried not to look but noticed the two piles of clothes on the floor. It wasn't the first time he had walked in on me, so I just lay there and waited for him to get what he needed. He'd be gone after that.

"Hi," Emma said and surprised me. "I'm Emma."

"Hey," he said and stopped for a second. "I'm Blake. Sorry we have to meet like this."

"That's ok," she giggled again and twisted her hips just a little, reminding me I was still deep inside of her. "I'd shake your hand, but..."

"That's cool," he said. "Maybe later."

He looked at me now. "Sorry man. I didn't know."

"It's cool," I said.

"Next time leave the visor on the door."

"Why?" I asked. "That never stopped you before."

"Yeah," he chuckled. "But I would at least know what I'm walking into."

He searched over the desk again but stopped and turned back to us.

"What did you say your name was?" he asked. "Emma?"

"Yeah," she said slowly.

"Oh," he smiled. "You're the Emma."

"I guess," she agreed but looked at me questioningly.

"I don't like you very much," he said jokingly.

She didn't get the joke. "Why? What the hell did I do?"

"You're the girl Jason met on spring break," he continued his story. "You're the reason why the endless stream of girls coming in and out of here has almost ceased."

"I am?" she questioned with her head tilted cutely.

"Yeah!" Blake croaked. "Up until he met you, he had plenty of girls coming through here and I'd get their friends sometimes. Then you came along and that's all Jason has been talking about is how great spring break was and how cool this chick Emma is."

"He has?" she asked with her big smile.

"Yeah," Blake groaned. "You gots to go. Jason isn't much fun anymore. I've only seen him with one or two girls since he got back."

"Alright," I sighed. "She doesn't want to hear about that."

"How do you know?" Emma asked playfully. "I'd like to know what I'm up against."

"Not much," Blake offered. "You've slowed him down, that's for sure."

"Well," Emma said as she thought. "Sorry I ruined it for you."

"Ah," he shrugged and threw his hands up. "I've got to learn to spread my wings at some point. I just thought it would be a couple more semesters before that and I figured Jason would find something local. I never thought he would actually bring you to town."

"Can't help what I like," I offered.

Emma giggled and twisted her hips again. My cock was still impaled inside of her, but it was slowly going soft. I had to get him out of here.

"Is my wallet over there?" I asked Blake.

He turned and looked. "Yup."

"There's a twenty in there with your name on it. Go buy a sandwich and a six pack."

"Yup," he cheered as he pulled the twenty from my wallet. "That's my cue. It was nice to meet you. Maybe I'll see you around later on when I can safely shake your hand."

"Maybe," she replied.

He grabbed his wallet and then pulled a cord and a controller for a video game system off the desk. He turned and went out the door as quickly as he had come into the room. Emma looked down at me and smiled her smile. I raised my brows as I looked at her.

"Where were we?" she asked coyly.

"I was about to get behind you and make you cum again."

"Ohhh," she squealed. "Jason, how did you know I wanted to get pounded from behind?"

"Texts, pics, and the fact you like it when my balls slap your clit."

"Jason," she cried in her little sing song voice. "You're making me wet. I'm dripping."

"You already made yourself wet," I said as she threw the covers off her shoulders and slipped off my cock.

"What happened?" she asked as my half hard cock flopped to the side.

"Blake happened," I sighed.

"That's no Bueno," she giggled. "Let's see if I can fix that."

Her mouth covered my cock as she twisted around. She sucked softly now as I reached for her hips and pulled on them. She looked at me, got the idea then swung her leg over my head and lowered her pussy to my face. I inhaled the intoxicating aroma before dipping my tongue into her sweet little hole. I licked then swirled around the juice and smiled to myself as it tasted as good as I remembered it.

It didn't take long before I was hard again with her mouth working slowly up and down my shaft. She had slowed down and was enjoying my tongue as it lapped at her clit before moving to her opening. I dipped it inside, tasting her sweet juice before sucking her soft little lips into my mouth. I rolled and chewed them before finding her clit again and pulled it into my mouth.

My finger took the place of my tongue inside her opening. I slipped it inside and twisted it around to find the spot deep inside of her. She stopped sucking on me and went to jerking me. I didn't care at this point; I was enjoying her and the little moans that were escaping her mouth. It had been a while since I had been able to do this to her in person. The phone sex was good, but it wasn't the real thing.

"Jason," she panted. "I want you."

"You got me," I said as I released her clit to speak.

"No," she laughed a little. "I want you." She rolled away from me. "Come on before he comes back."

"He's not coming back anytime soon," I assured her.

She crawled out of bed and stood on the floor next to me.

"In that case." She reached behind her and unclasped her bra and shrugged it off her shoulders. It fell to the floor with the rest of her stuff.

"Don't need that anymore," she giggled. "Let the girls free."

"Mmm-hmm," I growled and agreed.

She giggled again as she took a couple of steps across the floor and climbed into Blake's bed on her hands and knees. I looked at her as she looked over her shoulder at me and shook her perfect little ass. I stared at the wet pussy between her legs as it winked at me.

"Over here," she called and motioned her head.

"You are so freaking bad," I said as I climbed out of my bed.

"But you still want me," she said coyly.

"You bet your sweet little ass I do," I agreed.

I got behind her and took my dick into my hand before circling her opening. Her little lips parted open as the head slipped in then out as she wiggled around to get closer to the edge. I waited until she was right on the edge and ready before I pushed against her opening again. My head split her lips apart then disappeared inside followed by the rest of my cock in one slow push. My hips bumped her cheeks as her cunny squeezed my cock and welcomed it back inside.

"You better not make a mess on his bed," I warned.

"Hmmm," she growled now. "I can't make promises that I don't know if I can keep."

I gave a throaty laugh as I slowly withdrew and watched her pussy leave a white trail of wetness down the length of my cock.

"You better cum pretty quickly too because with you like this, I'm not going to last very long."

"Fuck," she whimpered. "My toes are curling already. I'm going to cum soon and cum hard."

I inched back into her now and watched her lips flare and clean the white wetness from my cock as I pressed back deep inside of her. The wetness clung to her lips before sliding down the sides where it disappeared from view under my cock and between her legs.

"Faster," she begged. "Please. And don't stop. Oh, I'm going to cum hard."

I was already on edge still, but I didn't want to disappoint her. I picked up the pace to a slow in and out and fought for control.

"Faster," she growled. "And harder. I want to feel your balls slapping my clit."

I picked up the pace as I gripped her hips and pulled her back into my thrusts. We were slapping together as my balls smacked against her clit. Her lips were a blur as my cock sawed in and out of her slippery wetness. She continued the dirty talk which sent me over the edge now. I gasped loudly while my grip tightened on her hips as I shot thick ropes of white into her wet hole. I splashed the walls of her womb with shot after shot as she cried out in pleasure.

"Yes! Harder, faster, don't stop, cum, fill me, don't stop! Yes, yes, yes, yes, cumming!"

I was still cumming and couldn't believe how much I actually was as she came now. We were both leaking from her lips as I looked down and cried out in pleasure. The room started to spin as my vision narrowed. Sheer will kept me plunging into her and the fact that it felt so good to be inside of her.

I was leaking and dripping from her as we both panted and slowed down. She was meeting my slow thrusts into her quivering cunny as my legs shook but my vision slowly started to return to normal. It had been a long while since I had cum like that. She was panting with satisfaction as she looked over her shoulder at me then flipped her hair around.

I took some deep and calming breaths before nimbly using my toes to grab my shirt off the floor. I brought it around and grabbed it with my hand now then stuffed it between her legs and around my cock so we would quit dripping on Blake's bed. He would be pissed if he knew what we were doing on his bed. She looked at me with this look now.

"I know," I sighed. "Not very romantic, is it? But you can't be making a mess in the bed. He's going to kill me."

"He won't notice, will he?"

I slipped from her but kept the shirt pressed between her legs as I stepped back. A couple of dribbles dripped from my tip and landed on the floor as I noticed the big wet spot between her legs on his bed.

"Yeah," I laughed. "He's going to notice that."

She shrugged. "Go get some cleaner and I'll clean it then put the fan on it to dry it."

"Smooth the bed out too," I called as I reached under my bed and pulled out a bottle of some spray cleaner and a towel.

"Yeah-yeah," she sighed.

She wiped the mess up then pointed the fan at the spot before smoothing out the bed.

"Come lay with me," I called. "In my bed."

She smiled at me then bounded into bed with me like a little kid. She twisted around and snuggled up under the blanket as I wrapped my arm around her to hold her.

"I've missed you," she smiled.

"Me too," I agreed.

We lay there for a moment before she asked the next thing on her mind.

"So, is it true what he said about you?"

"Which part?"

"The part about the flow of girls slowing down?"

"That's true," I said as I turned my head and looked at her.

"Am I the reason?" she asked with her hopeful smile.

"Yeah. I was kind of depressed when I got back thinking about you so I kept to myself."

"But you told Blake about me," she said.

"You're a big part of my life so, yeah, I told him about you. Not what we are but some stuff."

"How does he know about spring break?"

"That's where I met you," I hinted.

"Oh," she smiled. "I get it."

"Yeah, so, you know? If he asks..."

"Yup," she said and knew what she had to do if he brought it up.

"So, I swept you off your feet after a week?" she teased.

"Have you seen how incredible you are?"

"Yeah, right," she laughed.

I lifted the covers and showed her my still hard dick. "Opposite Pinocchio stick."

She laughed out loud before gripping it and giving it a few tugs.

"Careful," I warned. "I don't want a mess in my bed either."

"I'm pretty much laying in a wet spot so...... yeah."

I laughed with her now.

"So?" she asked once we stopped laughing. "Is Blake a good guy? How do you know him?"

"He's on the team with me," I replied. "I guess he's alright. He's a little moody sometimes but he's alright."

"Moody?"

"Yeah. He didn't have a very good year this year so he's under some pressure to rebound and make things happen."

"Oh," she said softly.

"He'll get it figured out," I shrugged.

"Yeah," she agreed.

"So?" she asked as she moved onto the next question. "You got another twenty in your wallet for me?"

"I have to pay you for sex now?" I joked.

"No. But if you want more sex later, I suggest you feed me. I haven't eaten anything but breakfast and some airplane snacks."

"Can you wait like, two hours?" I asked. "I've got the team meeting in a few minutes then I was going to take you to dinner before we went to the hotel."

"Yeah," she sighed. "I guess."

"We can go if you want something now," I offered.

"I can wait."

"Where am I going to stay while you're at the meeting," she asked.

"I'm going to drive you to the hotel and drop you off. I'm going to come back here and have the meeting. Then I'm coming back to get you for dinner. After that we will see where the night takes us. The only reason we came back here was to get my wallet."

"Are you staying here or at the hotel?" she asked with slight worry in her voice.

"I'm staying with you tonight," I said firmly.

"Ok," she smiled. "I was just a little worried."

"Now, tomorrow I have another team meeting and practice so you're going to have to sit for a while until I get back."

"Why do you have so many meetings?" she asked.

"We leave on Sunday morning to fly out for the championships," I explained. "Everyone has to be accounted for and spoken to about staying out of trouble and being where they are supposed to be. It's an odd situation because the school is shut down since the semester is over, so we are in no man's land right now. They just want everyone to stay out of trouble. We are home, so guys know where to go to get into trouble and it's been a long week of waiting around. There's a lot of tension at the moment."

"Makes sense," she agreed.

"So, I've got to do a little back and forth tonight and pretend I was here like I was supposed to be. Blake will cover for me if anyone asks."

"I don't want to get you into trouble," she sighed. "I shouldn't have come."

"You're here," I cheered and gave her a gentle shake. "Too late for that. If I didn't want to take the risk, I wouldn't have bought you the ticket."

She sighed again.

"Listen, let's enjoy the short amount of time we have together. Once this is all over, I can come visit you sometime over the summer and make it up to you."

"I'll be at home though," she reminded me. "I don't know how I feel about screwing around at the house. Why do you think I made them drop me off on the way home from spring break? I would have been so tempted to sneak over to your room and sit on this cock of yours."

"We don't have to mess around at the house," I said. "Or, did all the hotels in town suddenly close?"

"What?"

"We can rent a room for a night or two if you want. We don't have to sneak around the house."

"I guess," she sighed. "Seems kind of strange for me to stay at a hotel for a night just so you can screw me. I'm like a call girl."

"But this is......?" I trailed off. We were literally doing what she had just described but I didn't want to point it out after I opened my mouth.

"Different," she offered. "This isn't home. It'd be odd if we were both home."

"Where do you want to go then?" I asked. "I was just merely making a suggestion."

"I don't... I don't know?" she said and shrugged.

"Let's enjoy this crazy moment in time we have together then figure out another time, if you'd like, where I can make up for this hectic back and forth and actually devote some real time to be spent with you," I offered. "We don't have to if you don't want to. I'm just saying."

"No," she responded quickly. "I do want to spend more time with you. I'd spend every weekend with you if that's possible. But I know you don't want that. I know you want space and time to yourself."

"It's not that," I interrupted her.

"I don't want to do this," she quickly cut me off now. "I don't want to get into a pissing match about us and time together. That's not what this was supposed to be about. This was supposed to be about me and you spending a little bit of time together right now and enjoying it. Let's enjoy this, us, together and worry about the next one or the next time some other time."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes," she smiled. "Positive."

"Ok," I replied.

I knew not to press on any further about the subject.

"We have to get dressed and I have to take you to the hotel," I said after some silence. "I've got thirty minutes before the meeting. After that, it's dinner, maybe some shopping, and a night together."

"Perfect," she smiled.

I left the hotel after walking her up to the room. I was back in the vehicle driving back to campus again to attend the meeting. I was worried about her coming here and what this would turn into. She wanted to see me, I wanted to see her, but I knew she would want to plan the next time, and maybe the one after that. I knew that from the phone calls that this was going to happen. Part of me lied to myself and said it wouldn't, the other part knew the truth and said it would.