My Favorite Massage Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body pinned her to the table holding her in place. My cock was still inside her. My head would swell now and then releasing more seed into her. After 5 minutes she began to stir and I pulled out of her. She turned towards me and almost stumbled as her legs were still weak.

We kissed a bit while I held her. I told her I had to get back to work. I handed her $200 telling her sorry I cost her a customer and took up to much time.

She handed me $80 back. "I told you, $120 is all I will take. Will I see you next week?"

"Actually I will be out of town on business next week then in Mexico for vacation the following week. I will be in when I get back."

We said our good byes and I left once again a very satisfied man.

The Fourth Time

I returned from vacation and sent Pam a text to schedule something at the end of the week. I get a text back from her saying. "I know longer am doing massages. My boyfriend got a job in Texas and we are moving in 3 days."

I text back, "Good luck with the move Pam. You're an amazing woman. I am thankful for the time we had."

Pam: "My boyfriend has a late meeting tomorrow night. I would love to give you one more massage before I go. I have always had a fantasy of doing a massage in someone's office. Is your office safe for that?"

Me: "Not during the day. I can say I am working late and you can come when everyone is gone at 5."

Pam: "Perfect. I will be there shortly after 5."

I thought Tuesday would never end. I told my staff they can leave early if they wanted. I had lots of work to catch up on and I needed some quiet time with no interruptions.

5:05 I hear a knock on the door. There stands Pam. It dawned on me, I really never have seen her in street clothes. She has on tight blue jeans and baggy sweat shirt. But she still looks amazing.

I open the door and say, "Don't do anything, we are on camera. Headquarters can see us."

We get into my office. I close the door and curtains. We kiss as soon as the last curtain is closed. I have been craving those sensual kiss, amazing breasts and tight pussy for two weeks. My hand slides under her sweat shirt up to her breasts.

"Oh my, you don't have a bra on."

"I don't have long. I didn't want to waste time!"

We quickly get undressed and she tells me to sit down in my chair.

"I have been practicing with my boyfriend. Time for you to see my new skill."

She takes my already hard cock into her mouth and delivers an amazing blow job that made my eyes roll back in my head. I must have been over excited because I didn't last two minutes before I shot my cum into her mouth. She didn't spit it out. She swallowed it all.

She moved up and sat on my lap and let me suck and lick those breasts I had been dreaming about. My hand found her pussy already wet. I was hard again in a few minutes. She put her knees on the chair and lowered herself onto my rod. No teasing this time. She took me all the way. It was nice as she bounced in front of me and her breasts right in front of my face. But the chair was a bit wobbly so I suggest a new position.

I had her sit on the edge of my desk. I got on my knees and started to lick her wet pussy. I nibbled on her clit and sucked it into my mouth. I could tell she was getting close.

I didn't let her cum. I knew once she did she would lock up again and not be able to move for 5 minutes or so. I got up and kissed her deeply, letting her taste her love juices. After I bet I slid my cock inside her and fucked her at the edge of my desk. She started to rub her clit as I fucked her. I knew I was getting close and so was she.

I pulled out. I didn't want her to cum yet.

"What are you doing? I was so close."

"I want to take you from behind again."

She didn't hesitate and that cute little ass was facing me as she hung on to the edge of the desk. I slowly entered her and teased her. I didn't want her to come to fast. I missed her massage studio because of the mirror. But the view was still great. After a good 20 minutes of teasing her I started to fuck her harder and faster. Her hand went to her clit.

I have to say one thing for sure. Our timing was right on. I came 4 hard times of rope inside her as she shook violently at the end of my cock. My cock throbbed inside her as it continued to spill more seed inside her warm wet pussy. Once again she had collapsed and couldn't move and was breathing deeply. It was weird, but I knew she was pleased.

She finally was able to talk. I could see tears running down her cheek. "That was the strongest one I have ever had."

I have no idea why my cock was still hard after that big orgasm. I pulled out then teased the hole of her ass.

"That is one rule that never will be broken. I can barely move. So no fair taking advantage of me."

After 10 minutes she was recovered. She told me to sit on the desk. She leaned over and gave me a tit fuck blow job that I finished all over her breasts. She had turned me into a 3 cum guy!

We cleaned up and got dressed. I walked her to her car and we said our final good byes. I went to hand her $120. She said, "Keep it. I forgot to tell you by three massages you get the 4th one free."

Texas, you got one hell of a woman down there!

12