My Feather Girl Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty had been watching them a bit wide eyed, watching Ebi's chocolate hand playing with Tara's tan tit, her dark lips around Tarra's brown nipple. She turned to me and dropped to her knees taking my hard cock between her lips as soon as I cleared my boxers, "Mmmmmmmmmm," she hummed around my cock taking me in until I was pressed to her throat.

I may have recently cum, but Betty on her knees with the sight of her tits and soft nipples on either side of my cock and Tarra and Ebi making out not four feet away and I didn't last long, "FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!"

OH GOD, Hank's still covered in my juices! Fill me Hank, fill my throat like you filled my puss!

I had to grab the top of Betty's head and the counter to keep from falling down as Betty drank me in, sucking every last drop from me even if it was probably just a dribble, holding me between her lips until I softened then pressing in to let me go in her throat a bit and lick my balls. Nobody but Betty had ever done that to me before and I was definitely NOT going to tell her to stop.

Betty looked up and me and licked a few drops that had escaped her lips. "EEWWWWW!!" the girls exclaimed, "How can you do that?"

Betty grinned up taking one last lick around her mouth, "Practice, looooottts of practice," she said in a sultry voice then chuckling at the girls rolling their eyes and scooting off to their bedroom hand in hand.

And as often as I can.

Betty stood and grabbed my hand hauling my barely functioning body off the stool, "Shower time, studly!"

We soaped and played, taking our time. "So what do you want to do about it?

"About what?" Betty responded.

"I love you, but getting a little grabby at work could cause problems," grabbing her tit and ass for emphasis.

God my puss flutters when he does that.

"Mmmmmm, I guess. I know married people can't work in the same department. But as far as I know dating isn't a problem, and I know of an engaged couple in hard count and soft count."

"So we should go in and announce you're leaving asshole and you're shacking up with me?"

Betty got wide eyed and then grinned, "As good as that sounds I see your point. How about we take it slow?"

I reached down and cupped her pussy slipping a finger in against her clit, making certain to move it s-l-o-w-l-y to emphasize my point. "Okay."

Betty looked a bit wide eyed when I grabbed her razor, and squeaked so nicely when I ran a finger across her stubble. I managed to kneel down and put her foot on my leg. We need a bigger shower. I got her situated with her pussy right in front of my face, spreading her and slowly dragging the razor across her stubble until she was baby smooth. Her pussy wet with her own juices to the point I was forced to lean forward and lick her. Scratch that, we definitely DO NOT need a bigger shower.

This is SOOOO decadent. Spreading my puss for Hank to shave me, him sitting there between my spread legs. I can feel his breath on my puss. I can feel his eyes on me even as he stands up, his dick firming up nicely.

"Hank?" Betty asked leaning forward and brushing her tits across my chest as she groped my cock, "Could I trim you up some time?"

I pulled her to me and squeezed her soft ass, "Trim sure, but not too close. Tried shaving once a long time ago and got such a rash I couldn't have sex for almost two weeks."

TWO WEEKS... NO FUCKING WAY!

Betty gasped, then grinned, "Well, we can't have that, now can we?"

We managed to get dressed without too much groping, and tonight was a top and skirt night again, and the smallest little white thong I had seen on her yet, barely wide enough to cover her lips and landing strip. "I don't remember that one," staring straight at her barely covered pussy as she pulled her skirt up.

"It was in my stored stuff, Zack wouldn't let... that is he..." Betty looked worried.

I took two steps to her smiling, "Well I'm glad you kept it, even if it is a little big." Trying to reach under her tight skirt and stroke her pussy, not getting very far and sighing at the wasted effort.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Betty took my hand and brought it up to her lace covered tit, "Hank?"

What's wrong, what did I do wrong???

"It's nothing. I was just thinking, that for as much as I enjoyed your tight skirts before, letting your panty lines, or lack of, show when you had your jacket off, it makes playing with you a little difficult." I kissed her softly, "And you know how much I would just hate to be able to sit down and put my head up your skirt to nibble on you..."

"You wouldn't mind loose short skirts?" Betty asked softly.

Could I get away with working in loose short skirts? I mean I guess other girls wear them, so it's not like it would be exactly new...

I reached down with both hands and grabbed the hem of her skirt and made like I was pulling for all I was worth to lift it, "I... I think I could handle them," making like I was exhausted.

Betty was snickering, "Next thing you'll want me to go braless to work too."

"Works for me."

Betty gasped and covered her tits with her hands, "I'd get fired for sure letting my boobs show!"

"Not with a double breasted shirt... like my good dress shirts."

"But..."

"Yeah, that would cause another problem though. Then you'd have to fight me off when I put my hands in your shirt to cup and squeeze and play. And god forbid I opened your shirt and nibbled and sucked on your nipple during break some time."

The thought of Hank taking me at work, having his way with me...

Betty wasn't covering her tits now, she was squeezing, "Hank! Now I'm going to need dry underwear!"

I made like I was licking her, "Can I help?"

"AARRRGGGG!"

Betty stayed on the other side of the room as she changed thongs, then slipped her silk shirt and jacket on. She did at least grin and chuckle when I held my arm out for her.

It was a typical Friday night, and even with the extra manpower we kept pretty busy. I only saw Betty a few times, and only felt her brush up behind me at the main cage once.

A little before my lunch break my gaming commissioner friend walked by and tossed a little folded piece of paper at my feet while I was working on a machine. I finished the work and picked it up, waiting until I was around the corner to open it and read it.

HE'S IN JAIL,

POSSESSION WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE

AND STATUTORY RAPE.

I grinned so hard I almost split my face. Give stupid people enough rope and they'll do it up right!

Betty kept looking at me through out the evening grinning, raising an eyebrow. I just kept grinning and mouthed 'later'.

He's thinking about putting his head up my skirt and licking me, AND I'D LET HIM!

I found Betty in the lunch room with a few friends. I smiled and slipped the note in front of her and headed for the order window. At least that was my intent. I took about four steps when there was a screech behind me. I turned to see Betty running toward me in her tight skirt and half leaping against me and wrapping her arms around my neck to kiss my cheek soundly.

"If there wasn't all these people around I'd drop to my knees, suck you off, and let you blast all over my boobs," she whispered in my ear. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and then scurried back to her friends with the note in the air. I grabbed a sandwich and a bottle of pop and headed out to the vacant corner.

And go topless if I thought I could, to show it off!

Crystal is giving me the evil eye.

"What?"

"Sooo, Hank huh?"

"No we're not. Hank just gave me some good news about pencil dick. He's in jail!"

Is it that obvious how much I love him? They keep grinning at me and glancing at Hank.

I watched Hank leave and it looked like he turned left instead of right, could he be going out to our corner? OH GOD NOW MY PUSS IS GOING TO DRIBBLE THINKING ABOUT HIM FILLING ME!

I stood leaning against the top of the wall enjoying the lights, a slight mist in the air giving everything a little halo. It hadn't been that long ago when I brought Betty out here to talk, and now she was living with me. Thinking back on the times I would stare at her ass and panty lines as she walked away, the times her ass would take a nice bite on her long skirts, wishing it was my hand in there. Thinking those little bumps in her shirt were her nipples and not the bra seams, how's that go, two out of three ain't bad?

I was so lost in thought about Betty I didn't hear her come up behind me until the last few steps on the gravel. "What ya thinking about?" she asked as she slipped her arms around me from behind.

"You," I responded enjoying her pressed to my back.

Betty turned me to face her, "What about me?" grinding her mound into my firming cock.

"Just thinking back on all the times I was watching you on the floor, your skirts and stuff, and now you're here with me..."

"And I'm not going anywhere." Betty pulled me down for another nice kiss, I could almost lift her and fuck her right here and now. "So how did you find out Zack is in jail?"

I smiled, "I had a conversation with a highway patrol friend a while back, he said something to a friend who said something to a friend and so on. Evidently Zack screwed up and now he's paying for it. We'll get more details later if we can."

I want him in me sooooo bad, feeling him drip down my thighs while I suck him clean after he's filled me. Take him in until his hair tickles my nose licking his balls. What would it be like with him trimmed? I mean I know I wasn't supposed to ask, but Hank lets me do a lot of things I'm not supposed to. Things I really want to do.

We kissed and cuddled a bit, she ground her mound into me and I squeezed her ass as best I could in her tight skirt. Betty was all smiles the rest of the night.

She was all grins coming into the apartment, stripping off her top and skirt as quickly as possible then pushed me back on the bed. I was going to lavish her, but she had other ideas.

"MY TURN!"

After pushing me back on the bed Betty climbed on throwing her legs over my chest and scooting back, her wet pussy above me as she took my hard cock in. But for as much of a hurry as she was to get me into bed, now she was taking her time.

And along with Betty enjoying my cock, she was being a tease. I put my hands on her ass to pull her pussy down to me, but she refused to let it drop to me, I had to settle with playing, so I wet my finger in her pussy and began playing with her ass. Her mouth came off my cock in a hurry, "OH FUUUUUCK!"

This is supposed to be for Hank, pleasuring him the best way I know. Servicing his cock and working him in my throat. THAT'S NOT FAIR!

Betty's head dropped beside my cock from the way I felt her breath, "be nice."

I felt Betty take me back in, sucking and lavishing, then slowly sliding my cock between her lips until I was against the back of her mouth, Betty held me there, nudging into her throat. Pulling back a bit, and pressing me in again, and again. turning and twisting. Occasionally pulling me back between her lips but going right back to pressing me to her throat.

Betty kept this up, pressing me to her throat. She would occasionally gag a little, but pulling back only for a few seconds before pressing further. She was making headway, working the head of my cock into her throat, but the effort was getting to me. I had started playing with her ass, but the constant pressure on my cock was getting to be more than I could take.

"COMMMMING!"

DOWN MY THROAT!!

Betty jammed my cock into her throat as I shot the first few loads, she pulled back enough to breathe and then did it again and again. Even as I slowed Betty kept my cock between her lips, suckling me like a pacifier for every drop of my cum.

I lay there exhausted, Betty still on me with her lips around my cock, my finger still stuck in her ass above me. I did manage to pull it out with a little sigh from Betty before I passed out.

___

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!