My Feather Girl Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty put her hand over mine groping her, "No, just thinking that's all. Just the two of us, new jobs but not new jobs. A house... and maybe some little feet to help fill it sometime down the road... " for now, just you and me against the world.

I raised my hand enough to play with her nipple ring, "That does have an interesting sound to it."

There was a sigh and Betty relaxed even further back into me. We chatted back and forth. We each wanted kids, two or three depending on how things went, but after we got married.

The getting married would be at least a year away, to let us get established in our departments and see what niches we wanted to get into. We both knew that once we got married one of us would have to change jobs. No way would they let us both stay in slots, even if we were on different sides of the coin so to speak.

Betty acknowledged it would probably be her since she had more options in management, but we'd see what came of things.

Mmmmm, and just as it was beginning to get light out, ornery Betty struck again. We were in line for fuel at the truck stop, and Betty was getting hot. She peeled off her tank top and got out her thin halter, setting it in place but pulled outside her tits before letting it settle in to cover them slightly.

Then she stood and bent over in the cab to drop her jeans. About the time she had them down to her knees there was a loud whistle from the truck in line beside us. Betty just grinned over her shoulder, wiggled her ass, and finished dropping her jeans. I could see the twinkle in her eye when she pulled that donut skirt up, then pulled it too high and had to pull it back down a bit. She grinned and did the finger wiggle wave at him as I pulled forward for our turn at the pumps.

That was the start of a change in Betty. She didn't go back to covering up, but she wasn't flaunting it like she did at first. Not doing her ultimate to push the boundaries. She wore her halter tops loose to let things show if she moved or turned, but she didn't drop the top and lift her skirt to be practically naked.

We chatted a bit more about what we wanted to do when we got back home, most of that involved my hand in Betty's top and hers in my now unzipped pants. And it was a LONG drive. We'd gotten a decent sleep before hitting the road, but you're not exactly zipping along in a U-Haul pulling a car on a trailer.

We pulled in the driveway, pulled off what little we were wearing on the way to the shower, managed to dry off enough on the way to bed, and DIED shortly after hitting the pillows around four in the afternoon.

I had the most wonderful dream. Getting married to Hank, in a light windblown dress. Walking around afterwards, little breezes doing their best to pull my dress this way and that. Alternately plastering it to my body and then billowing open to put me on display. All the guys and even some of the girls smiling at the little glimpses they got of my body. Well that and our cum running down my thighs after Hank fucked me silly after we said our vows!

The trip really took it out of us, we slept in until a little after one AM! Even then we were walking like zombies. I snickered at Betty just doing eggs and bacon after wanting to chastise Tarra and Ebi for barely having that on hand.

We sat and talked a bit, I did manage to get the car off the trailer and get the truck backed up near the deck, but way too many flying critters were trying to suck the life out of me, so unloading would have to wait for daybreak. Going to have to look at putting out some bug zappers to keep the varmints under control!

Just after day break Chester and Linda came over. Thankfully Chester brought his little four wheel caster carts for Betty's monster china cabinet. She still hovered like it was fragile china!

We were about finished unloading all the boxes into the living room when the mail truck came slowly down the driveway. We peeked out the door, then Linda went walking out waving.

"I wondered when you were going to show up." Of course Linda said this with hands on hips and shoulders pulled back a bit.

He smiled looking at Linda, and cautiously at Betty.

Linda snickered, "You're safe Gregory, Betty is one of the fold."

He smiled and took a much slower look at Betty, "And a lovely vision of your fold she is to." Betty just GRINNED and kicked her knee out just a bit more than she had. "Will you be putting a second mail box up on the porch?"

Betty looked at me a bit mystified, then Linda and Chester broke out laughing. "With a second mail box up at the porch Gregory has an excuse to come up to the house and ogle you."

Gregory looked at Linda with mock indignation, "I do not ogle, I merely have great appreciation for beautiful things."

"An appreciation huh?" she asked with tongue in cheek. Then Linda grinned and leaned over and whispered something to Betty. Betty looked back questioningly and Linda nodded back to her.

"Okay, I'll be right back." Betty turned and went up the steps and in the house.

"Oh Linda you are pure evil, you know that don't you?"

"Who me?" she grinned as Betty brought out a glass of ice water.

Gregory drank it down quick and got back on the road, Linda and Chester breaking out laughing as he went down the drive way.

"What's so funny," Betty asked.

Linda groaned as Chester got a good grip on her ass. "Gregory is an ass man like Chester... and you still have your plug in."

Betty's eyes went wide, then she snickered. "Well then you better go take care of Chester then shouldn't you?" as she turned, bent slightly, and wiggled her ass as she went up the steps.

I followed after waving goodbye to Chester and Linda. I came in to see Betty leaned over the arm of the chair. Jewel filled ass and wet pussy on full display.

I dropped my slacks and stepped toward her.

"Fill my fucking cunt," she growled into the chair cushion as I gripped her ass.

I grinned as I got a better grip on her ass, my thumb nudging her plug as I drove into her soaked pussy in one hard stroke.

"FUCK... YES... FUCK... ME... FUCK... MY... CUUUU" the rest was drowned in a spasming orgasm as she shot between my legs and flailed on the chair like a fish out of water. A spasming pussy and a screaming woman is a force to be reckoned with.

As Betty was settling down I was gearing up, getting a better hold on her ass and just driving into her, shot after shot of cum, practically ramming it into her.

When I was able to peel myself off her back and extract my softening cock from her pussy I grinned and got out my cell phone. I got several nice pics of her full pussy. Our cum filling her to almost overflowing between her lovely engorged lips.

I held it in front of her, "You stand up and it's all going to be running down your legs."

I really wish there was a way to keep it all inside me.

Betty groaned, then groaned again. I stood up behind her and watched our cum being pushed from her pussy and running down her thighs.

I was too stunned to think about getting a pic of that, but I did chuckle when her finger appeared between her legs to wipe some of it up. "Mmmmmm," I heard just before her finger appeared again, and again, and...

Then again there is something to be said for it running down my thighs. Hank fills me up sooo nicely. Flooding my puss...

We got a few things situated, and then it was time to go shopping, I groaned this time.

"I just want to go looking, see what we can find for a dining room table, maybe a few other things."

"What's wrong with the one we have?"

"Well," she said as she cuddled up to me. "You can't see through it when I crawl under to suck you down," as she groped me. "And if we have a get together here you won't be able to see any of the other women do it either."

I just shook my head at that vision, only having just unloaded in Betty keeping me from getting hard at that thought.

Betty slipped one of her sheer silk tops with the small solid pockets on and then pulled her little pleated skirt up to where her cheeks were in danger of showing even standing still.

We looked at several in six different stores before she found the one she wanted. It had all the bracing up near the glass giving her plenty of room to crawl under it. It would be one of our first purchases when we had a little extra money.

So then we had to go walking through the malls. Betty flipping her hips enough to get that skirt dancing, and in gripping my bicep she managed to shift that oversized top enough to let her nipple show. A few giggles and surprised looks on those that noticed her nipple show, and after her shudder after seeing a kid almost walk into a column she decided she's tortured the men folk enough and had to go home for some private torture.

On the drive home Betty kicked her leg up enough to almost let her pussy show. Pulled her top aside to let it catch on the outside of her nipple, just teasing you into wanting to see her whole tit.

Linda was right. It's soooo much fun to tease. I mean I love showing off for Hank, but being right on the edge like I do at work is really naughty. Knowing that any part of my body could be seen at almost any time. Seeing the effects my little boobs have on guys. And even though I'm not really into girls, it is kinda nice to know I look good enough for them to look too.

Betty slowly stripped off what little she had on as she came down the drive way. Warming up some leftovers for supper she grinned at me ogling her naked body. Sitting back and watching some TV with Betty's head in my lap suckling my firm cock before heading to bed.

___

We got back on the tenth, and the next night it was official. Betty was the new night shift high dollar slot manger.

It was such a relief, I mean I was pretty sure, but until the final decision was made I was still on edge about it. I didn't realize how much until Claire told me. It was like a ton of bricks had been taken off my shoulders.

The hug when she told me was nice, and I even got one of those edge of the lips kisses from her! I held her for a moment and gave her one back just as nice with a little more than the edge of lips.

"So are you going to do anything special for Valentine's Day Miss Manager?"

"I don't know, what do you think?"

"Uh Uh, it's your area now."

"Well I'd like to do something nice, but I've only got a few days to go."

"Mmmm Hmmmm."

I was thinking of all the possibilities, but short days eliminated everything I could think of. But what about, "We had quite a bit left over from New Year's didn't we?"

"I think so," she answered with a raised eyebrow.

"We could put out just some of the red bits, see what we have to work with."

"Possibly..."

"And it's not like it's the whole Casino, just our little section."

Claire just looked at me a bit. "I guess we can talk to engineering in the morning."

I just smiled. Now the next question was if I could do something for a special dress. I'd had a thought about a version of something Linda and I had seen while shopping. But could we pull it together in such a short time?

Betty was all smiles and energy after the announcement. We would no more get home from work before I would get breakfast from my naked cook, slip something on barely covering her delicious body, then it was a nice kiss and she'd dash over to Chester and Linda's.

At first Linda thought I was crazy, then I thought I was crazy. I haven't worn something like this since before Zack and I got together. And then it was just a t-shirt, not a whole dress!

When we first started on it I was terrified. Taking a perfectly good dress and cutting into it like a bad slasher movie. And trying it on I was poking out all over until we had it close to finished. A cross between a peek-a-boo and a fancy off the shoulder dress.

It didn't actually bare anything, just the edges of things, little strips of things... well kinda.

The night of Valentines was reminiscent of New Year's Eve. Betty doing up her hair, not as fancy, but still more than usual. A dress in a bag and one of my muscle t-shirts and a short skirt to work. Of course that was so she could kick her knee up to flash her pussy at me while circling her nipple grinning at me. And since she had come out of the bathroom a flaming red head I knew something was up. She just grinned and giggled at me whenever I tried to ask what was up.

I'm still debating on whether we should have put another layer in this. I mean my nipples don't standout all that much, but with this silky material caressing them with every step I'm going to take they aren't exactly going to be soft little nubbins!

I almost wished I had cleansed so Hank could fill me before we went in, but I wanted to surprise him with this dress. I just hope it's not too much for work.

I slipped my top off before putting my lipstick on, didn't want to take any chances. I took a deep breath and dropped my little skirt and stepped into my new dress, my back to the wall to conceal the plug with a big red crystal between my cheeks. The first time I had worn this dress outside of Linda's.

And even then I was still hanging out of it. The girl across from me almost bug eyed as my boobs hung out the slits while I fastened the collar. It wasn't until I had snapped the collar and hooked the chain beside my boob did everything settle into place and cover my boobs... mostly.

I was afraid it was too much red, but a glance in the full length mirror steeled my nerves. I had enough tan showing to offset it. Well maybe a little more tan than dress. I hope Hank liked it.

Some smiles and looks as I walked through the casino to the high dollar area said it was appreciated. Maybe even a few hard dicks of appreciation! It couldn't be because my nipples were standing out from the feeling of my new special butt plug could it? SLUT!

It was going to be one of those nights. I got into the shop, set my stuff down, and had barely clocked in when I got a call. And another, and another. I think I managed to get a few sips of my pop before it went flat. Just before midnight I managed to swing by the high roller area and peek at Betty.

DAMN!

A bright red silky dress. Neck, left shoulder, and left arm covered all the way to her wrist, her right shoulder and arm completely bare, but in between...

The first slit started just in from her left arm pit, curved down and widening just barely showing the outer and a bit of underside of her left tit before coming back to a point just left of her belly button.

The 'center' slit started just above her left tit, curved down through her cleavage showing a bit of the inner slope of both tits and curving toward her right hip letting a bit of the underside of her right tit show.

And that bare right arm, well it started on the left side of her collar and came across the upper slope of her right tit before dropping down her side and all the way to her waist. A little white chain at the side of her tit the only thing keeping it in place.

As Betty turned to give me a full view, it was all I could do not to drag her down to the shop and fuck her senseless. The leg slit in her dress started about eight inches below where the upper bare skin left off. And it was cut to NOT close. Even standing still there the starting point at her hip widened out to a two or three inch gap showing a fair amount of leg. Her whole leg designed to be bared as she walked.

The back came straight down from her left shoulder and then curved low on her back to join the front on her hip, only that little white chain crossing her back.

Betty stepped to me smiling, then brought her finger up to my chin to close my mouth I hadn't realized was hanging open. She gave me a soft quick kiss, then took the little sweetheart rose from above her ear and pinned it to my smock.

She didn't get any cum on her tits that night, I was forced to fuck her pussy and let her suck my cock... that's borderline abuse isn't it? LOL

Over the next few months Betty and Linda kept making more little modifications to her existing wardrobe. Lower necklines, lower backs, lower arm openings. A little at a time so as not to be so noticeable. Going almost completely from tops and skirts to dresses. All of them made to hang on her hips allowing her to 'let' the top billow open a bit if she moved just right. What skirts she did keep rode high on her waist and all had long slits, and of course Velcro to hold them closed unless she wanted to let her leg show all the way to her waist band.

Like Juanita said. As long as it's not overt. A peek here, a glance there. Just enough to really get their interest but not 'flashing' my boobs and butt.

And I did keep two of the clingy ones that loved my butt. The feeling of them creeping between my cheeks as I walked knowing the guys were watching my ass wiggle and my butt eat my dress kept me horny and wet all night. No sitting to eat on those nights!

Linda even talked me into making one that had a string of large fake pearls from front to back on a piece of elastic. I couldn't wear it at work the way it pulled the skirt into my ass and the pearls into my puss, but walking the mall in it had me cumming several times. By the fourth orgasm I was clinging to Hank and he was snickering at my self-induced punishment.

He 'forced me' to wear it topless at home and lift it to play and lick every other orgasm the following weekend. By one o'clock I was just laid out on the floor in front of him begging him to fuck me.

He just pushed the pearls aside with his dick, adding to the feeling of him taking me. I lost track of how many times I came before I passed out. But I did wake up with a nice warm load of cum all over my boobs and a healthy dribble between my cheeks.

I lay there sprawled out playing with his cum on my chest while he smiled at me doing it. I wonder what he would have thought about me thinking about Natalie licking it off? SLUT!!

---

I was sitting back in the lunch room on last break, kinda picking at my salad. Looking back at how things had changed since we were down here for the opening, I am amazed at my transformation.

Back then I was dreaming about being with Hank, dreaming about being able to go braless, fantasizing about showing my body off, maybe even getting brave enough to flash some stranger once in a while...

And now I was with him, engaged, and we were...

"Hey girl." Shauntane said sitting down across from me.

I looked up to see her grinning at me.

"So I hear you and Hank found a place."

"Yeah, it's not much, but it's out of the way. Out in the country so it's nice and quiet."

"Must be nice. I mean the apartment we're in is nice. But if we want to get away from all the kids around the pool or if I want to work on my tan we have to find someplace else."

"Work on your tan huh?" I said with a grin. A medium dark chocolate black woman needing to work on her tan.

Shauntane snickered, "Well Zack likes the tan lines, makes him think he's seeing something that's supposed to be hidden. But sometimes it restricts what I can wear."

"And of course he totally objects to helping you with your tanning oil doesn't he?"

"Oh strenuously."

I smiled at the picture of Hank getting harder and harder as he puts mine on. I usually wind up lying there in the sun with our cum dribbling from my puss... and once in a while my ASS! SLUUUUT! "Well you guys could always stop out sometime."

"What..."

"Well a girl has to keep up on her tan now doesn't she?" I asked as I pulled my halter aside almost to my nipple. No sign of a tan line here!

"Well we might just have to take you up on that," as she pulled her top open enough to show she had a slight tan line on the inner edge of her boob.

It was a nice but subtle change in Betty. She went from baring herself as soon as she could, to just nice casual skimpy outfits. Big open arms holes and neck lines to let her flash some tit. Lose but clingy skirts that molded themselves to her ass, and a couple that even clung to her mound. Those mixed with the long ones that had the slit WAY up to her hip.