My Fiancée Reveals Her Real Needs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I learned later that Trey had taught her to refer to herself in the third person, in order to denigrate her more.

"I bet you would love that, hoe! I bet you would!" Trey chortled. "But I already gave you your three orgasm quota for the evening! You want even more, cunt?"

"Yes, Sir Master! Cunt wants even more!" Sally responded.

"Hmmm... Cunt, you're going to have to give me something as an 'enticement.' Are you up for an 'enticement,' bitch?" Trey asked.

"YES!! Yes, Sir Master Trey!! Bitch is up for an 'enticement'!!! Whatever you say, Sir Master!"

"Okay, cunt. But there's only one enticement I want. I want you to stay here with me in Vancouver for a month and fuck me nearly nonstop and with zero birth control. I want you to be my slut and have 'repo' sex for a month so you get bred... Are you willing to do that for me? Then you can marry chump beta boi here with my bun in your oven... Are you game? Are you ready to be Trey-bred, cunt?!? You will have to tell all your friends and family the truth--that you let a black master bull breed you. You are not allowed to pretend it was an IVF mistake. Got it?!?!"

My fiancée did not even flinch. I mean, I didn't think she would say "no" to Master Trey--based on everything he had told me and based on how enthralled with him she seemed--but it would have been nice if she had at least hesitated for even half a moment! It would have been kinder to *me*. It would have been a lot more considerate if Sally had at least *PRETENDED* to hesitate. But she did not hesitate--nor pretend to--not one bit!

Without even pausing a moment, my fiancée replied. "To please you Sir Master, Cunt would be excited to be bred!! Thank you, Sir Master!! Thank you!!! I will be proud to tell my family and friends that Black Master Trey bred me... and--it sure seems--with faggot's help!!"

And even though Trey hadn't invited her, Sally went in for a super amorous embrace together with a lusty French kiss. Trey must have liked it, as he hugged her back and kissed her back.

After a few minutes of frenching, Trey broke off the kiss and said. "Ok! Now time to breed! Guess we gotta get your diaphragm out for starters!! Cunt--I think it would be hot if your faggot fiancé takes it out for you... Let's do that!! Spread your legs so he can get in there with his fingers!! And you--chump faggot--you get up in there now!!"

Wow!!! So humiliating!!! I was literally being commanded to make my very own gorgeous fiancée, Sally--the woman I loved more than anyone ever in my whole life... I was literally being commanded to make her fertile for Trey, a virtual stranger, and his enormous black cock. I was being commanded by her new black bull to make her available and ready for *HIM* to breed-- and I had never been more turned on in my whole life!!

To my embarrassment, I let out an audible moan even!! "Ungggghhh!" I shouted. But it was obvious I was *not* objecting. Even with my penis being small, my bulge was obvious in my pants. Even with my penis being small, I had leaked precum all the way through to stain my crotch!!

Sally saw it for the first time and bellowed a big laugh. "Bwwwwaaahhhh!! Bwahahaaaah!!! Master, see how turned on cucky is?!? Cucky *WANTS* to give me over to you to breed even!!! Wow!!! Maybe you shouldn't let him?!?!"

Meanwhile, Trey also slugged me incredibly hard. This time in my left arm. For my moaning was the same as "speaking out of line," I learned. Fuck! That hurt!!

Trey was unapologetic. "No fucking moaning from you, dipshit. You are here to do what I tell you to do, and the only noise I want to hear is if I ask you a direct fucking question."

I got really scared then. I was so incredibly excited. I was worried if I could keep quiet.

Sally saw the fear in my eyes and took pity on me. "Master Trey, cucky looks so incredibly turned on. See how he's got a little wet spot from his faggot precum at his crotch, even? I think we need to do something to help him."

It stung and turned me on--both--to hear Sally also refer to me as a "faggot." How degrading! And--yet--I was acting like a faggot, for the most part wasn't I?! Yes! I certainly was!

"What do you have in mind, cunt?" asked Trey.

"Why don't we gag faggot, Master Trey? And then we can put some music on and just ignore him so long as he doesn't moan through the gag louder than the music."

"Aw... hoe! If you ain't a really sweet fiancée for him after all!! Sure, we can do that!! *And*I think we should use my dirty underwear for his gag, don't you, cunt?"

"Oh, yes, Master. Cunt completely agrees with you!!"

"He's your cucky, slut. You do the honors!"

And so my gorgeous fiancée gagged me with her alpha black bull's rancid underwear. She made sure the sweatiest, dirtiest part was jammed onto my tongue, I noticed. I didn't realize before that Sally had a sadistic streak. "Maybe alpha black bulls bring this out in her?" I pondered.

Master Trey's underwear tasted beyond disgusting. I could taste sweat, piss, and feces, all three. Turns out, Trey had spent an active day before fucking my Sally!!

It was revolting to have his underwear jammed in my mouth-- but the relief at being able to moan and groan was greater.

"Nice job, cunt and cucky!" Trey chortled. "I love how ridiculous the faggot looks with my underpants sticking out from his face. Excellent! Bwahhh! Bwahahaaaah!!"

"Okay, boi!" Trey added. "Scoot over and get cunt's diaphragm out now! She'll help you!"

I had slightly mixed feelings, and I was slower to move than I had been earlier in the evening. Not a lot slower. Just a momentary pause. Still, Master Trey noticed.

"Ha!! I sense some ambivalence, faggot! Maybe you do have a shred of masculinity left in you after all? I'll tell you what... We'll give you a new choice. A clear choice. You can leave right now if you like. No hard feelings. No foul. Go back to Seattle. I'll send the cunt back to you in a few days, not even bred! That's right, if you don't take the diaphragm out, I won't even breed her like she obviously wants!!! *OR.* *OR.* *OR.* If you really want to see me fuck her. If you really want to see your fiancée get fucked, get blacked a million times better than *YOU* could ever fuck her with your little tiny excuse for a dick... If you really want to stay tonight and be a part of things--you *OBEY* me, faggot, and go take out her fucking diaphragm!! And she stays with me a month getting bred... You stay, too, and serve us!! Pick whichever one you want, loser, but do it *NOW*!!"

Fleetingly, I also realized that Sally and I might lose our jobs if we stayed in Vancouver for a month. But that seemed secondary to sexual concerns. "We can always get new jobs!" I rationalized to myself.

I didn't speak back to Trey, as there had been no question--and besides, I still had Trey's underpants jammed in my mouth, gagging me quite thoroughly! So, I thought for just a moment longer.

There was no way in the world I could leave now, I realized. No.

There's was no way I could leave and miss out on seeing Sally black-fucked. I was *DESPERATE* to see my fiancée blacked!! That was my whole world at this point. All of my drive. Every fiber of my being. One goal: Watch my gorgeous--my knockout gorgeous--Sally get well and thoroughly *blacked* by giant black cock!

Further... As I thought about things quickly, it also didn't seem like it would change much if I left--other than deprive myself of watching.

If I did leave, it would delay Sally being black bred. Sure. It would delay it--at least a little.

But realistically by how much? If it was this easy to get Sally ready to be black bred, how long would she in fact end up waiting? Maybe a week? Maybe a month?

With how horny Sally was for Master Trey, it didn't seem it would be very long for him or some other black alpha stud to breed my Sally--even if there were a delay past this very moment.

I would *NOT* actually cause Sally to be bred, I rationalized, through my choice tonight. I'd only be slightly accelerating the inevitable if I removed her diaphragm for her to be black bred--with me watching and helping.

So, yes, I took Trey's option in favor of breeding right away.

Yes, I obeyed the order to remove my fiancée's diaphragm.

Yes, I at last moved to obey.

As Master Trey had ordered, I quickly scurried up next to Sally, and sat right by her hips and pussy. And I got to work trying to pull her diaphragm out with my fingers.

They both had a laugh at my expense. "Bwahaha!!" bellowed Trey. "I knew it!! Your faggot cucky would be totally *DESPERATE* to watch you get blacked!! He's so desperate to watch, he's willing to be an accomplice in you getting black bred straight away, even!! Or. OR! OR!! He's just too excited to see you black bred!! Yes, that's probably it!! Bwahaha!!!"

Trey was right, I realized--even though I had not admitted it to myself at first: I *did* want to watch Sally get black bred!! It was *not* only that I wanted to watch her get fucked!

"Dang, I sure am some perverted fiancé," I thought to myself. "I actually want to watch her bred by a black alpha bull--and one who's nearly a stranger to us both at that!! Fuck, I'm a pervert!!" I was excited beyond the moon!

It turned out that it wasn't easy for me to get my fiancée's diaphragm out so that she and her amazing black bull could breed. Sally was so incredibly wet in and around her pussy and everything kept sloshing around. But finally, after a few attempts, I at last was able to yank her diaphragm out.

Sally was beaming with happiness and anticipation. She was *very* ready to be bred. To be black bred. To be black bred by her new hung stud. Her pheromones filled the air and were intoxicating!! I was jealous and humiliated that I--her fiancé--wasn't going to get to breed her but this breeding... This breeding by a fabulous alpha male, it was **WAY** more erotic!!

So, I realized... even more than I felt jealous and humiliated--I was at peace.

I knew in my heart that someone so gorgeous as Sally should really only be bred by a male from the pinnacle of our species--by a handsome black adonis like our new master.

Things were happening as they were meant to happen!

It was my place in life--as it was meant to be--to assist and to watch. Yes, I was right where I needed to be in life.

As I sat there stunned and clothed next to the gorgeous couple, I pondered the diaphragm in my hand. It was drenched in my fiancée's pussy juice and master's cum from the earlier fucking. I toyed with it in my fingers, more than a little taken aback as to the implications.

I also had no idea what to do with myself. I knew better than to move much without being so ordered.

"So, cunt, are you going to tell him, like you promised me?" Trey broke the silence.

"Must cunt tell him, Master?" Sally responded, frowning just a little.

"Yes, cunt. A promise is a promise! Especially when cunt promises *me* something!!"

I looked at them quizzically but knew better than to chime in.

"My faggot fiancé, this cunt has news for you." Sally finally began. "I'm not sure how you're going to like it. Maybe you will like it after all. You do seem an even happier faggot for black cock than I even expected!!"

She paused. She was reluctant to continue.

"Well, cunt has to tell you... cunt just lost a bet with master... Master bet cunt earlier that he could get you to take out my diaphragm for my breeding... I didn't believe it. I thought 'Nah, no way! My fiancé, Sam, loves me way too much to help me get bred black! He'll never help that happen! Not ever!' But in the end it didn't even take an hour to get you to do it... That's right, you've only been in here with us for about forty-five minutes! And in the first forty-five minutes, you willingly removed my diaphragm so cunt could be black bred by a virtual stranger! It wasn't only that you were afraid of Master Trey. Master gave faggot a choice!! And faggot *CHOSE* to get cunt black bred... So--now cunt has lost the bet that cunt had on you.... Cunt lost the bet that faggot would not--at least not so quickly--help cunt get black bred! And does faggot want to know what the consequence is of cunt's losing? Would faggot like to know?!?!?"

I looked at Master Trey for permission. "Answer her faggot!" he barked.

"Yes, faggot would like to know, Mistress!! Please tell faggot!!"

"Okay, faggot cucky. Okay, weak little faggot fiancé!! Cunt will tell you!! Cunt bet Master that if Master could get faggot to take out cunt's diaphragm before midnight--and it's not even 10pm yet, by the way!--cunt bet him that cunt would agree to go **permanently** black-only... Yes, cunt *might* still marry faggot, you stinking pervert faggot! But faggot is going to serve cunt and master black bulls as the masters and cunt see fit!! And neither faggot's little white dick nor any other white dick is going to go inside cunt ever again!! Cunt's mouth, pussy, and ass are all strictly black-only from now on!!! Just as cunt promised Master Trey!! Cunt is not even allowed to offer your little penis a final sample of cunt's mouth, pussy, or ass!! No farewell gesture for your little dicklet!! Faggot will only be allowed to go near cunt's pussy and ass to clean them with faggot's mouth!! And... *AND*. *AND*. And all the children faggot and cunt had talked about having? All three kids cunt and faggot have been talking about!! All. Every. Single. One. All of them are going to be *BLACK*! Not a single one is going to be faggot's white kid!! Cunt hopes you're happy, you stupid faggot!!"

Yes, Sally seemed angry. Her face was full of rage. She shook with anger towards me. She was disappointed in me, I could tell. She was hurt. I learned later that she was totally sincere here--that she really had thought and *HOPED* that I would fight for her! She thought I might be more of a man and less of a pervert faggot! She wanted me to fight so that we would still have a more equal relationship.

However... A *big* "however"... Also I could smell my fiancée's pussy odor filling the room ever more strongly. Also I could smell--I thought--Sally's pheromones going full tilt. Also her naked nipples were hard and erect.

So, yes, Sally was angry but she was also *stupendously* turned-on!

In fact, I later learned, it was exactly the outcome Sally was secretly even praying for. My beautiful fiancée was disappointed in me, yes--but she was even more excited to have permission to fuck and suck black guys only--and especially to breed with black guys only.

My little white dick was annoying now to her, now that she'd been black fucked again by Trey. Now, the idea of dealing with my little dick disgusted and repelled her. Going black-only was a huge relief to her!

Even while angry and hurt and disappointed in me, as a man--even more, Sally was beyond thrilled erotically, selfishly, libidinously... for herself!!!

"Would I ever even get a handjob or a kiss in the future?" I wondered to myself. I dared not ask, it seemed. Certainly not while she was so disappointed in me. No. Only time would tell.

"Go sit in the corner, you loser faggot!" Sally then added. "And face the fucking wall! Cunt needs a few minutes with you gone, loser!!"

I looked at Master Trey because I knew that my fiancée was not in charge. "You heard your Mistress, faggot! Go sit in the corner facing the wall!"

In a moment, I heard Sally start to bawl. Indeed, she cried loudly. When she let up a bit, Master Trey started in on comforting her. "There, there, slut. It's alright. You let it out. Have a good cry. It's an emotional moment. You're saying 'goodbye' to the life you thought you were going to build with faggot just as you welcome the new life you're going to build as a 'black breeding cunt.' I knew this would happen for you, but I know you're surprised. But I promise, you're going to love your new life. You're going to be more fulfilled than ever as a 'black breeding cunt.' And faggot will still be there to love and support you. Slut, you're going to have it all! A well-blacked cunt, black babies, and a faggot white cucky to look after you!! You'll be happier than you ever imagined and the envy of all your friends, I promise!!"

Wow, was it going to be a new life for us both!!

Would you like to hear more?

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
oscarpanoscarpan3 months ago

Lucky husband.

Anthony1965Anthony19653 months ago

I love this story and would love to read more.

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe3 months ago

love the story would like to see it evolve to faggot getting feminized, maybe castrates and hormones up to help nurse the babies

clem45clem453 months ago

Lucky faggot.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife Reclaimed by Her BBC Ex Ch. 01 How my wife let her pussy get reclaimed by her BBC ex bfin Interracial Love
Emily, BBC, and Me Ch. 01 My wife went black-only--and I went, too!in Interracial Love
When Lewis Came Back to Town My BBC ex came back to town… and *we* got owned!in Interracial Love
My Wife Fucks Her New BBC Boyfriend Finally, my wife gets blacked by the BBC alpha she's dating.in Interracial Love
Black Athlete Takes Over Young white couple is changed by Black athlete from gym.in Interracial Love
More Stories