My First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Jack," said Jill, "But I don't think I'm prepared to go that far just yet. I don't mind giving you a hand job or a blow job," she added hopefully.

"And I won't mind receiving them," said Jack, "another time. Now jeans off or I take them off."

"You wouldn't dare."

Jack shrugged and pressing his left hand against Jill's naked breasts he pushed her back until she was lying on her back. While doing this, his right hand had reached down and unsnapped the button at the top of the jeans fly and pulled on the zip. Jill hastily tried to push him away but Jack grabbed her jeans at the waist and pulled them towards her thighs and up at the same time, so she was lying on her shoulders with her legs in the air.

Jill frantically snatched at her jeans, but Jack kept pulling them steadily, peeling them off her and revealing her long lovely legs to his lecherous eyes. "You give them back," cried Jill. "I said I'm not having sex with you."

Jack laughed. "And I said you were. Are you going to take off that excuse for a pair of panties or am I. They'll probably tear if I do it."

"You can't do this to me, Jack," protested Jill. "I thought you were my friend."

"I should hope so," said Jack. "You do realise you've taken hold of my cock again, hmmm?"

Jill looked down and swore, snatching her treacherous hand away from that enticing male member. She glared at Jack, but the way he stood there with his cock pointing at her told her that he was serious. He was going to fuck her whether she agreed or not.

"Well?" queried Jack.

"Just wait a minute," snapped Jill. "I'm trying to decide. If I wasn't a virgin I think I'd make you rape me on principle, but as I am I suppose I'm just going to have to go along with you. I don't want to lose my virginity via rape."

"If it helps," said Jack, "I'm perfectly willing to bring you up here tomorrow and raping you, if it'll make you feel better."

Jill gave him a killing look while she stepped out of her thong panties, while a little thought played at the back of her mind, intrigued by the idea of having Jack rape her.

"Now what?" she asked, seeing that Jack was also naked by this stage. "Do you want me to get down doggie style so you can pretend I'm Suzy?"

"No. I want you flat on your back with your knees raised and spread. I want to see your face as I enter you and I want you to watch as my cock moves between your thighs and into your pussy."

Jill hesitantly lay back, watching as Jack slipped his hand over her pussy, spreading her lips and feeling inside her, making sure that she was as wet and ready as he expected. Satisfied, he moved his hand to either side of her lips, pulling them to the side and leaving the way clear for him to enter. "Take my cock and place it between your lips," he told Jill.

As Jack watched her, Jill reached down and moved his cock into position, rubbing the head back and forth along her slit and enjoying the wince that Jack gave, feeling the scrape against his sensitive tip. Jill found herself giggling as she felt Jack pushing his cock harder against her, trying to have her direct it into her pussy, and continued to excite herself by brushing that bulbous head against the inside of her lips.

Jack gasped with relief when Jill stopped teasing and let the head of his cock settle between her open lips. Releasing her lips and feeling them close around him was an immediate relief, but he realised that he now had to pop her cherry and then bring pleasure to both her and himself. He suspected that if he screwed up the screwing, he just might not get a second chance.

Jill felt Jack starting to slide into her now that he had a head start, so to speak. Almost before she realised it he was leaning heavily on her hymen, watching her face as he built up the pressure against her. She was burning deep inside and she wanted that cock to continue its journey. It wasn't fair to be delayed like this. "Come on, Jack," she taunted. "You've always wanted to pop a cherry. What's taking so long?"

Jack gave her a hard look. OK, if that's the way she wanted it. He pulled back a bit and Jill had a moment of trepidation, knowing what he was about to do. Jack thrust sharply forward, breaking through the thin barrier and laughing at Jill's short scream. "What's wrong," he taunted. "I thought you wanted it popped?"

"Bastard," breathed Jill. "You'd better make up for it now."

Now that the unwanted barrier was gone Jack's cock surged happily into Jill, filling her and stretching her so that it could fill her some more. Finally fully within her it paused, seeming to want to take stock of the situation and look around.

Jack and Jill looked at each other, then both turned their eyes downward to where their bodies joined, before looking back at each other.

Jill's eyes were wide. "It's inside me. I can feel it everywhere. There's a cock inside me."

"Yes, I know," said Jack, "and it feels great." He grinned down at her. "Let's dance," he said.

He pressed himself more firmly against her and then relaxed, withdrawing a little. Pressed back in, and relaxed again, this time withdrawing a little more. "When I press in, you're supposed to press up," he murmured and Jill nodded thoughtfully.

Feeling him start to press down again Jill lifted her bottom up slightly, forcing her pussy up against that lovely cock. She tried to follow it up as it withdrew but then relaxed, letting it go, because it would be back. And back it came again, meeting her upward thrust, an upwards thrust that was more enthusiastic now as that plunging cock started working its magic within her.

J&J were enthralled. All their playing and petting hadn't given them a hint of what it would really be like when they finally came together, and now that they had they were ready to enjoy it. Quickly hitting a rhythm their bodies slapped together, their happy gasps and pants playing counterpoint to the music of their sex. The beat rapidly increased, both of them knowing that they couldn't sustain this for too long. No-one could. Then Jack came, his sudden gasping and wild plunging triggering the crescendo within Jill, sending her to a screaming climax.

Their bodies were now moving slowly, just enjoying the gentle rub of cock and vagina, relaxing and slowing down.

Jack leaned back, looking down at Jill, still joined within her. "That definitely beats riding a horse," he said. "What say tomorrow we come and practise this some more?"

Jill frowned up at him. "I hadn't even intended to do this today, and you know it. Don't you feel it's a bit premature to be assuming I'll want you to do it again."

"No," said Jack.

"You're right. Tomorrow it is. I'm curious as to how Logan did that wheelbarrow trick. Do you think you could do that?"

Anyway, that's the story of my first time. As you may have guessed, the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent. Have I ever popped any other virgins? That would be telling, wouldn't it? Maybe I'll talk about that another day.

12