My First Big Black Cock

Story Info
Straight guy is lead unexpectedly into his first experience.
4k words
4.44
55.6k
45

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a middle aged straight guy. I've had some amazing women. Everyone at uni would call my girlfriend "Stevie", because -- I swear -- she looked JUST like Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac fame. Except her tits were much nicer. After about 5 years together, she finally sat me down for a heart-to-heart and said that she wasn't that happy with our sex life. Finally, she said that she had trouble feeling me, especially once she got really revved up. We even got some counselling, but eventually we went our separate way. This is the first time that I really gave any thought to "size".

Then I met the woman I was to marry. Cherie was a tiny thing. What many might call a "spinner" -- because you could have held her up and just spun her around on your cock. I'm not huge, but I'm nearly 7 inches with a good girth. I could hit her cervix and send her over the moon, especially once I learned how to grind her clit with my hips while we fucked.

She had the kind of back that arched into a super shaped ass. A friend of mine told her she had a "doggy style" butt. Sex was great. Her favourite four play was for me to stick things inside of her. All kinds of things: from household items like bottles, candles and flashlights, to the classic cucumbers and zucchinis. She was also a bit of an exhibitionist who'd tell me that she'd go down on me while I was driving if I let truckers pass us so that they could see her. Then they'd honk as she gave me head while fingering herself.

We'd also spend at least one weekend every few months and binge out on porn. This was when you'd have to go to an adult shop and get DVDs. She was mainly into gang bangs and girl on girl action. She'd rub herself while I jerked and we'd lay in bed for hours going repeating the best scenes, and fast forwarding trying to find more. Eventually we'd start touching each other, then oral, then sticking things inside of her, and finally fucking our brains out. We'd both come especially hard during these sessions.

Eventually, we'd play a game where I'd pretend to be different guys who were gang banging her. I'd hold different items at my crouch for different guys of different sizes. I'd go from smaller to larger, to largest. Then she'd give me her back door and I'd double team her with a larger object from the front. It was fireworks for both of us.

Then, in one of the gangbang scenes, one where a rock and roll band was taking turns on a groupie, the lead singer was especially well hung -- they biggest cock we'd ever seen by far. When it was his turn to drill the groupie, she protested at the pain and said he was just too big; but the rest of the band held her arms and legs as he took his time and eventually worked his way into her. She got past the pain and had several multiple orgasms -- some of the first female orgasms we'd seen on vid, and the first multiple ones.

A few weekends later, she said she had a dream about riding a huge horse cock. How it hurt as it stretched her out. How it pushed against, and then PAST her cervix. We had a hot weekend that weekend, stuffing the biggest things ever into her. This was the second time I ever really gave any thought to size.

As the years past though, the sex died to almost nothing. That's when she met Roxy. They became best of friends. I think a part of her wanted to be like Roxy because Roxy was, well, a slut. I noticed that Roxy was clearly attracted to Cherie, and that this very much turned Cherie on. Roxy had what Cherie fantasized about having, a huge rack. And she was very attractive. Taller than Cherie -- as tall as me -- and with long sexy legs, a flat tummy and thin waist. We were all in our late forties, but Roxy had the body of someone half her age. And, when Cherie wasn't around (and ONLY when she wasn't around), Roxy flirted shamelessly with me.

One evening, Cherie and Roxy were chatting in the living room and drinking wine. Roxy was smoking, which she only did when she drank, and the Cherie told her about her "horse dream". As she took a long, sexy pull on her smoke, she glanced over into the office and caught my eye. She could see me watching and listening, but Cherie could not. Then Roxy told Cherie that she had a story to tell her. But that she'd have to be a bit more uninhibited to do so, because it was about a black lover she had -- one who had the biggest "thing" she had ever seen.

Cherie poured her another glass of wine, but Roxy said she'd need more than that. When Cherie offered her some liquor, Roxy dug into her purse and produced a glass pipe and a mint tin, and said, no, I think I'll need something a bit more. Neither Cherie nor I had ever smoked weed before, but Cherie was glued to Roxy as she packed the pipe from her tin, lit it and took a heavy hit. She coughed a thick cloud of pungent smoke and laid back on the couch. Oh, yeah, here it comes....

As Roxy closed her eyes, Cherie fixed her gaze on Roxy's rack that had just heaved up in a sigh. When Roxy casually passed Cherie the pipe, my eyes widened as she took it! She then took a huge hit and started coughing uncontrollably. Roxy giggled, looked at Cherie who was now bent over. Then Roxy looked at me, and thrust her tits forward and arched her back. As Cherie straightened up, Roxy looked back at her. I was as hard as a rock and reached down to rub my erection, which started to throb.

I don't feel anything really... Cherie mused. Give it a minute baby, Roxy countered. They kept their eyes locked on each other and, after a moment, Cherie's lids went heavy and she just said, wow.... They both took another sip of wine. I reached down and caressed my balls...

Soooo....Cherie prompted. Soooo...Roxy said, okay, his name was Chris. He hit me -- abused me, but oh...when he fucked me....Oh my God, Cherie said giggling. You said he had a big thing. No, baby, he had a cock. A...big...black....cock. Huge. How big? Well honey, let me put it this way, I would have to start stretching myself out an hour before he came home, or I'd never be able to handle it. Woah...Cherie commented. Yeah, he had the horse cock you dreamt about. Thick as a beer bottle -- thicker -- and as long as your forearm.

Cherie took a big drink of her wine. Holy shit she said. Yeah, holy shit. And Roxy went on to describe, in great detail, how they'd both get high, and then Chris would rip her up as he forced her pussy wider, wider, impossibly wide. She would cry at first and beg him to stop. He would just clamp her throat with one hand and plow into her. Then she said how, eventually, she'd start building to orgasm, and have one that just never stopped...

She then moved right up against Cherie, stuffed the pipe, took another huge hit. Cherie did too. As Cherie did, Roxy looked at me, and then down, where I had my cock in my hand, jerking off. Then, as soon as Cherie stopped coughing, Roxy slowly leaned in and huskily whispered (but loud enough for me to hear): you like that story, didn't you. Yes.... And Roxy kissed her.

I don't know if Cherie forgot I was in the house, or just didn't care. But they soon had their clothes off and Roxy guided Cherie between her legs. After she came, she returned the favour. After, Cherie lay passed out on the couch. Roxy got dressed as I mopped up after my own orgasm. Then she looked at me, smiled, and left.

That weekend, Cherie came home with a bag of porn, and we binged, which we hadn't done in years. But it was interracial porn. Towards the end, when we had fucked and came, she reached into the bag again and pulled out a huge monster cock, that said Deisel's cock on it. I didn't know who that was, but she finished her wine and said just one thing to me: fuck me with your huge black cock Chris (my name was Steve). Needless to say, I did.

Now, she had already come her normal three times, but as soon as I pushed the head into her she came again, hard. As I pushed more in though, she started to tell me to take it out. It took a few tries before she worked through the pain of taking that long thick cock, but once she did she came that she NEVER had with me-and she had her first multiple orgasms.

Surprisingly, after that weekend, thing went as sexless as they had been. But one day I found that big black dildo hidden in one of her old handbags -- with a pipe and some weed. A year after that our marriage ended and, yep, I hooked up with Roxy.

Before Roxy, I had never gotten high. But I learned that sex when I was high was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! We soon moved in together. And we watched interracial porn. But, after about 3 years, the sex started to taper off, and then it dribbled down to just once every couple of months. Eventually, she told me that she loved me, but that she missed getting torn up by a huge cock. One Friday night a car dropped her off. I could hear the loud rap music when the door opened. Roxy staggered in drunk and high -- and walking....funny. Without a word she laid on the bed and passed out.

I couldn't help myself. I needed to know. I jostled her a few times, Roxy, Roxy. Nothing. I rolled her over. Nothing. I lifted up her skirt: no panties! I spread her legs and her gaping hole laughed at me. Well, I guess she had found her huge cock. From the sound of the music I heard, it couldn't have been (in my mind anyway) anything but a big, BLACK cock.

This scene started repeating itself once every couple of months.

Then, on a rainy day in September, she went off to California for a week to visit her parents. Neither of us could afford to have me go with her, so I stayed at home.

Now, I had been watching interracial porn on the internet, which was coming into its own. In the middle of the week that she was away, I binged on interracial porn, drank, and got high. At some point something unexpected started happening. Instead of identifying with the hung black guy, my drunk, high, brain started identifying with the white girl getting plowed.

I found my hand wandering from my cock to around my waist and onto my ass. I played with my asshole as I watched porn. I licked my finger and inserted it in my ass. Exciting, but unsatisfying. So I got a candle. Ouch. But I didn't give up, and soon the thin white candle had worked it's way into my virgin ass. I started fantasising that the white girl, that I, was Roxy, and I was taking that huge black cock; but something was missing.

I went to Roxy's drawer and got out a pair of her red thong panties. Then, I found a pack of nearly finished cigarettes and lit one up, Finally, I went back to it. Much better. I came so hard. The next day I couldn't stop fantasizing about it. That night I found out that Roxy and I have the same shoe size, and I found my drunk, high self wearing a pair of her heels, and one of her sexy dresses and tops. I spent the rest of the week she was away as her, taking big black cock (well, the candle, anyway) and having the time of my life.

But, even after she came home, I found myself dressing up and playing my fantasy while she was away at work (she worked as a waitress at night, and I worked during the day).

On a weekend a couple of months later, we were drunk and high, and she started coming on to me. Pretty unusual, but those days I gratefully took whatever I could get. We went to the bedroom and she excused herself to "put on something sexy" -- as she usually did. She came back in a hot red teddy, a black miniskirt and 9 inch heels. I watched her, as I always did, as she made her approach. This time though, she stopped and lit a cigarette. Now, I don't smoke, but as she approached me she handed me the smoke.

I thought she wanted me to hold it as she crawled into bed, but she just stood there. Then she raised her eyebrows and gestured to the cigarette, indicating to me that she wanted me to smoke it. I had NEVER smoked in front of her, but I took a pull on it as she climbed in next to me. I then went to hand it to her, but she brushed my hand away.

She insisted that I smoke as things progressed, so I did. As my hand slid down between her legs I felt and enormous bulge. My eyes immediately shot up to hers. I pulled up her dress and, hanging between her legs, from a harness, was a huge black dildo. I felt my erection start to throb and my heart race. I looked back up at her. What, do you think I'm stupid, she said, more than asked. I looked back down. She reached down and hefted it up, leaned in and whispered in my ear, you want my big black cock, don't you?

I couldn't manage an answer, so she answered for me by putting a hand on top of my head and pushing me down. I went down and was face to face with it. Suck it. Suck is slut. She then pushed my face onto it and my mouth opened by itself as I went down it it. Her. Him. She thrust it deep into my mouth till it hit the back of my throat, but I couldn't go any further. My throat just wasn't big enough. I tried several times. Really? She taunted. Okay, we'll have to work on that.

Then she slid out from under me and turned me onto my back. I just lay there wild eyed with lust as the stuffed pillows under my hip. Then she got some lube and wet both me and her cock. She leaned in and put the head up against my ass -- my "pussy". You want it? Again I was speechless. You have to say you want it, bitch. Again, nothing. Say you want it -- Roxy.... Oh my God, how did she know? How could she know? Roxy, you want my huge black cock don't you? You want my to tear your little white pussy up, don't you? You HAVE to say it Roxy! She insisted. It felt like someone else was saying it, and the words came out, far away. Yes.... Yes, what?! Yes, I want it. You want WHAT?? I...want...your...big...black...cock...

And there you have it, bitch. Okay, I'm going to give it to you, Roxy. But you're not quite Roxy YET, are you? I froze. Go get pretty for me bitch. Like you've been doing when you THINK that I'm asleep. I was motionless. She walked around, grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed and onto my feet. Then she went to her knees and took me in her mouth. Just when I was about to come, she stopped and pushed me to my knees. I took her long, thick member in my mouth and started sucking frantically.

Grab my balls. I did. After a few more minutes she pulled me up. Now, Roxy, go get dressed. I just stood there. Nod your head yes Roxy. That I could manage. Then she lead me over to her closet and helped me as I dressed. Panty hose, pumps and all. But then she said, where are my huge tits? She handed me a bra and helped my put it on. Then she lead me to the sink in the master bath where she had two balloons laid out. She filled them, tied them, and put them in my bra.

They were big and bouncy -- just like hers. Then she laid me back on the bed, on the pillows. Relubbed my pussy. Spread your legs. I did. She leaned into me. You've never had a dick this big have you. I was scared to death. No, you haven't. But you're going to give me your tight little pussy tonight. You WANT me to tear you up, don't you. The images of her gaping pussy sprang into my mind. Don't you!?? Yes. That's not how Roxy fucking talks! She chastised. Don't you??! I raised my voice several octaves. Yes....I whimpered, huskily.

Call me Chris, she said. Chris, I said in my newfound girly voice. Tell me.... I want your big black cock. Chris, she demanded. Chris. I want your big black cock Chris, she scripted. I want your big black cock Chris, I offered tentatively. What? She pushed the head against me and I felt myself widen ever so slightly. I want your big black cock, Chris. What?? I want your big black cock Chris. I want your big black cock Chris! I want it Chris! Please...fuck me...please...

She leaned into me and...ouch! Fuck! Oh baby, we're just getting started....

She leaned. Shit Roxy! What?!! Shit, CHRIS. She leaned. Oh fuck, did it hurt. This was not thin white candle. She leaned forward onto my tits and pushed. Oh...owww! That's right bitch! You're getting fucked tonight whether you want to or not. She pushed and the thick head popped in. Fuck! Fuck! As I tried to back off of it, but she held me there. I started whimpering and...a few tears of pain slid down my cheeks. Ahhhh...there...there....baby. I know it hurts, but after tonight, my big cock is ALL you're going to think about. She mercifully held it there until she sensed my pain had subsided just enough...

She pushed and I felt the thicker shaft follow the head. Something tore...I screamed. She pushed and I ripped open further, wider-I screamed. Then she held it there and started kissing me and rubbing my "tits". Oh.....you're GOING to be my bitch...my little black cock slut....that's what you are, ARENT' YOU!??? Somehow, through the burning pain I gasped a yes...

She pushed. As the head plowed forward I spread, tore, wide inside and saw stars. Oh -- fuuuuuuuck! Oh fuuuck! Stop! Please-stop: it's too big...it's too big I pleaded, and again tried to back off her. She held me firm, lowered her head, and whispered huskily in my ear. Yes, it's too big bitch, but you're going to take in anyway. And she pushed. Pain exploded deep inside of me. I must have passed out for a moment, because when I blinked my eyes open her hand was on my throat.

Then, in one final assault, she slammed herself full against me until our hips met. Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I screamed. And then I started crying full on. Awwwww....that's okay baby....wait for it...that's okay...just wait for it....after what seemed a long time the pain stopped and I slowly focused on the length and girth of her....of being split open...widened. TAKEN....

Slowly my sobbing subsided....I started feeling something else. Against some part of me somewhere inside of me. A hidden pleasure started rising. Then, of and by myself, I wanted to feel more-and I moved beneath her. There you go.....there you go....she withdrew just a little bit, then eased back into me. Owwww; then gasp.....There you go baby...then I withdrew and she let me. Because she knew what would come next: I eased myself back onto her. There you go baby....NOW....you.....know....

Then she withdrew more, and thrust gently inside of me. Ahhhhhhh.....ohhhhhhh....I moaned....There you go baby. She drew again, much further out. Now....what do you want, Roxy? Uhhhhhh....Ohhhhhh....I....want....it....and I tried to push down and back onto her; but she eased away. What? I....want...your...big....black....cock.......Chris. And she thrust back into me. All the way. Ohhhhhh......fuck.....and something in me just flipped....

I want your big....black....cock.... What do you want me to do? Fuck me..... What do you want me to do??? I searched.....Tear me up.... Tear what up, Roxy?.....Tear my little white pussy up. Tear my little pussy up Chris-tear me up with your big black cock....and then, slowly, she started to slide in and out of me. First leaving a huge, hungry void; then thrusting back balls deep. After just a few strokes, I felt myself come in my panties....

Oh....you do like my big black cock, now don't you Roxy?? Yes...I murmered; but now I wanted her out of me, as the pain returned. I tried to back off of her; but she held me fast. Then, she tightened her grip on my throat. I was having trouble breathing. As I struggled, she started fucking me again. Increasing her pace with each thrust. Owwwww....fuck! Stop! I'm done! Stop, Roxy, I somehow managed -- in my own voice.

Oh, I know baby. But I'M not done-and you only THINK you're done. I never NOT wanted anything more in my life than to have that huge ram out of my ass; but, after a few minutes, from somewhere, and through my struggle to breathe, the pleasure started arising again. Rub it. Reach down and rub it. I reached down and tried to get my cock to harden so I could jerk it. NO! I said, RUB it! She pulled my hand up and wet my fingers, then returned my hand to the underside of my soft penis. RUB it....rub you clit, she commanded, and she increased both the force of her thrusts and her squeeze on my throat. As my breathe stop my pleasure bloomed rapidly. She was now POUNDING me and I started rubbing my "clit" frantically. As I felt consciousness starting to fade I exploded. At the last possible moment, she release and I gulped in air.

12