My First Big Black Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Roxy's hand go under Heather's skirt then and she started fondling her. Ohhhhhhh.....Heather moaned as she broke the kiss. I know this is all a bit much...Heather said, but we're all high, and drunk....none of us really know what we're doing....just relax... Uhhhhhhhh.....ohhhhhhhhh..... Roxy's hand was working her magic, then Derek's hand went behind Heather's head and very gently urged him towards his neglected cock... but his eyes were on mine, as he removed his hand and Heather's mouth keep moving slowly downward. He smirked at me, and we both knew that Heather wasn't being forced to suck him: she wanted to suck him...and her lips parted and took him in....

Roxy reached over and took one of Heather's hands and laid it under Derek's massive balls, Heather started gently massaging him. That's it honey....now, a little more...and Roxy's hand pushed Heather's already stuffed mouth downward, she gagged and came up, trailing a thick rope of spit. It's....too....big.... Oh? You've never sucked a cock this big before? Roxy chided. I've....never....I've never....never SEEN a cock this big before. Really? Come over here ________? And I found myself walking over to Roxy, who was magician quick in dropping my drawers. Is this the biggest you've ever seen-the biggest you've every had honey? She asked as she grabbed my erection firmly. Uhhh..yeah.....Heather said a bit breathlessly....Oh my, Roxy said, pulling me towards her and taking my entire length easily down her throat.....

I had to admit, my dick, as big as Heather once thought that it was, looked like a white finger compared to Derek's arm-like cock as Roxy came off of it. Then Roxy pulled me by my dick onto my knees, and then over to nearly in front of Derek, giving Heather a side-by-side look. It's a big cock, don't you think _____? As she looked up at me for an answer. I was looking at Derek's cock, and could see Heather watching me. Don't you think? Roxy insisted... Uh....yeah....I guess so.... It's a big....black....cock....wouldn't you say? Don't you want to see your little Heather fuck this big....black...cock....? I looked over at Roxy and her devilish smile... oh shit...here we go.....

Well, I certainly want someone to do SOMETHING with this dick! Derek insisted. Roxy ignored him. Well......? Is that what you want? Heather probed, her breathing heavy and wet. I was speechless.... See...? See...it's...power...? Roxy instructed. A big...black ...cock...turns EVERYONE into a slut, doesn't it...? Heather was looking at me. _____? She questioned huskily. Do you want to SEE it's power honey? Watch.....Roxy's hand went behind my head and drew me towards Derek's cock.... I could smell it.... Do you want to see it's power? And everyone knew what she was really asking Heather... Yes..... Yes-what? I want to see..... Say it honey....with me..... I want to see _____ suck that big....black....cock.... Yes... I want to see... was all Heather could manage, clearly much more turned on than anything else. And Roxy's hand lead my mouth onto Derek....

Oh....shit..... Heather managed..... Roxy moved her hand away and I came off...then Roxy guided Heather's head down onto Derek's dick..... God, daaaaaammmmmn-it's about time! Derek moaned... Heather came up and our eyes met. See? A big....black....cock...makes EVERYONE it's slut.... It's not our fault... we just can't help ourselves...she explained, as she moved onto her knees and then took Derek into her mouth...deep, then deeper...then down her throat and ALL THE WAY to his balls, where her tongue snaked out to lick them. Holy shit..... Heather gasped incredulously.... Then she came up and went right onto Heather's mouth, kissing her deeply and holding it as she pulled her onto the floor with us.

Okay, your turn honey.... Heather looked at me as she took Derek in, bobbed a few times and then pushed past her gag reflex, then gagged and came off -- shiiiitttt. That's okay honey, it takes some practice.... Then she reached behind my head... I took him down... deep... deeper....nearly all the way, and came up still connected by a thick sling of spit. Ohhhh, fuuuckkk....that is so HOT....again...again...Heather urged... and I did. Like I said, it takes practice honey..... it what seemed like forever, Heather processed that.... You...mean...? Uhhhh, huuuuuhhhhhh....... Really.....? Ohhhhh, yeah..... really.... Holy shit....

You mean ______'s never shared about his gurly side to you? Roxy asked, dripping with innocent sarcasm. Gurly....? Oh yeah, honey... we're talking stalkings....heels...and TITS.... Well there it fucking was.... You mean....? Oh... FUUUUUCK, that is sooooo HOT. I would LOVE to see THAT! Well, then, come with us... and Roxy stood up shakily...bringing me up with her. Come on honey.... You don't mind, do you baby? Oh, why the fuck would I mind, shit no... I just wait here all by myself, just me and this hard nigger dick-waiting for bitches-shit never changes... and we staggered and wound our way, in anything but a straight line, off into Roxy's room....

The girls lit up new smokes as they picked out some of Roxy's sexiest things and dressed me, chatting casually the whole time. Then came the make up, and last but not least, some hefty water balloon tits. I don't fucking believe it.... _______? No honey.... Meet Cherie... Oh, my fucking God, holy shit.... Well....come here....Cherie.... And Heather kissed me-hungrily.... I think we have ourselves a winner here baby! Roxy commented. Now our turn, and they dressed up. Roxy's things were a bit big on Heather, but pretty soon, the three of us looked like a gaggle of white sluts hungry for black cock-big, black cock. We all lit up smokes, and stilettoed back out to Derek....who...was passed out on the couch! What the fuck!? Roxy exclaimed... Shit! Followed Heather... Daammmmnn.. I joined.... Okay, girls, back to the room, Roxy instructed, after grabbing the bong.

We all knelt on the bed as we took big hits and coughed. Now what? Heather asked poutily... Roxy slung over the bed and pulled her huge black dildo out, all harnessed up. Holy shit....what's that.... Well, baby...Roxy said, working her legs into the harness... this, little bit goes here... and she slupped the smaller end of the double-ended dildo inside of her. And this bigger bit, goes here, as she knee crawled over to Heather's mouth. Oh, fuck, yeah! And Heather took it in, as she pulled me over to her. That's it bitches, get my big black cock nice and wet! And we did...

And now, this end goes here...she said, pushing Heather onto her back and took off her clothes (with Heather's eager help). At the same time, Roxy lost her clothes. Then she pulled Heather's remaining thong aside and ripped open her panty hose. Eeeeeeee!!!! Heather squealed in delight. Soon Roxy had the head against her... Fuuuuck, that's BIG....! Not nearly as big as Derek, you just got a lucky start with me, bitch, and she shoved the head into her. Ooooohhhhh.... Ohhhhhhh.... FUCK.... Oh, there's a LOT more where that came from slut! She pushed and I watched another couple of inches slide in. Owwwwww...Oh shit, just a sec.... Sec?! There are no secs here bitch, as Roxy pushed deeper and held. Owwwww.....FUCK....Owwww.... Roxy leaned in and breathed, just relax bitch...I promise you, you'll never want another little white dick by the time I'm done with you.... I freed my hard "clitty" and started a slow jerk as my mind flew off with the visuals I was getting....

Then Roxy started working what she had inside of Heather... Ohhhhhh.... Ohhhhhhh.....ohhhhhh shiiiiiiit! I thought it hurts? Ohhhhhh...fuck...... shut up and fuck me! And then Heather came, and Roxy started pounding her.... Heather jumped right onto another orgasm and soon Roxy was cumming with her. Oh shiiiitttttt.... Heather managed as they lay, hot, sweating and tits to tits, their chests heaving from their orgasms. Then Roxy moved off of her. Get over here bitch.... Wait....you mean?? Oh, yes, that's EXACTLY what I mean-every slut has a hungry pussy, don't they? Oh.....my.....God.....REALLY???

Roxy pushed me onto my back and my tits heaved up to my chin and back. She didn't bother to undress me, just hiked up my plaid school girl skirt, yanked my thong aside, and tore through my panties, all the way up my backside. She'll need this.... As she lubed both of us up-this gurls not built quite the same way we are honey. Holy SHIT-I can't believe it...this...is soooooooo fuuucking HOT! And she crawled over to my head. Do you want that big....black...cock....Cherie? she cooed to me. Oh, yes..... Tell me baby.... I want that big....black....cock.... Well, fuck me....and she kissed me as I felt Roxy's huge head parting me, stretching me....Uhhhhhhhhh.....I moaned into our kiss...Mmmmmm....mmmmmmm Heather answered.... Owwwwwww....Oohhhhhhh.....fuuuuuck.... as I slid my mouth to the side. I didn't remember it being so big....but then it HAD been quite a while..... I know baby.... Just relax....it'll be okay... Heather mimicked.... Do it...she then urged...and Roxy did. I felt myself stretch wide....wider... ohhhhhh shhhhiiiiiiiitttttttt.....Uhhhhhhhhh.....and then she was all the way in.

Heather looked down. Ohhhhhh.....my....fucking....God....that is soooooo HOT! Can he cum like this. He's a gurl isn't he? I reached down to rub myself, but Roxy pushed my hand aside: no! You're going full gurl for our little honey here... and she started fucking me. Pleasure began to well up along side the pain as my tits started to bounce. Fuck him...uhhhh ....her.....fuck her.....fuck...her.... My tits were heaving up and down; Roxy's rack was following in time.... Ohhhhhhh...I heard a moan beside me and saw that Heather's hand had snaked down between her legs....

What the fuck! We looked up to see Derek standing unsteadily against the door. Give us a moment, won't you babe? And then Roxy tore into me. A few more good pumps and I was squirting hands-free all over my blouse. Ohhhhhhhh....fuuuuuuuukkkkkk Roxy and Heather said in near unison as an orgasm swept them both away....

Well, shit, I hope you bitches don't think your done, cause this party's just getting started, Derek said as his free hand came up with a bottle of Jack and he took a swig, then staggered over to the bed. Heather took the bottle and we passed it around. Then he pushed himself into Roxy's mouth, who pushed him down on the bed and started deep throating him. He bucked into her mouth as she bobbed on him balls deep. In what seemed like an instant he tensed and growled... take it bitch! Roxy swallowed once, then backed off a big as her cheeks bulged, and the smell of hot spunk filled the room as it leaked out and down her chin. Then Derek collapsed out of her mouth, and she pulled Heather over to her in an open mouth kiss. Mmmmmmmm......mmmmmmmm, then they parted and Heather gulped loadly, and Roxy swung over to me. I tasted and felt Derek's hot cum gush into my mouth, carrying Roxy's manic tongue along with it. I gulped it down eagerly.

And there we sat, the three of us, with cum dripping from our lips as Derek panted heavily on the bed. The three of us started laughing..... Oh, shiiiittttt Heather said, wiping cum back into her mouth. Yeah.... I agreed, doing the same with my tongue....then Roxy pushed us both back against each other and down onto the bed as she moved on top of us, kissing each of us: one, then the other, over and over again. We felt Derek leave the bed.... Roxy was kneading Heather's tits, while Heather's hand slid over and started jerking me. Heather and I both started moaning. Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ooooohhhhhhhh!!!! Fuuuuuukkkkkk!!! And Roxy was grimacing above us as Derek entered her from behind. Her tits started jerking up and down. Fuuuuckkkkkkk-I'm cummmmmmiiiiinnggggg.....Ohhhhhhhhhh!! Oooohhhhhhh!!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!! And she collapsed spasming on top of us; but in only a moment she was sliding up and down on us and Oooohhhhhhh-fuuuuuukkkkkkkk.....I'mmmmmm....... cuuummmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnng ...... and she spasmed again, grabbing Heathers hair, and pulling her to her face. It's.....soooooo.... fuuuuckkkkiinng.... BIIIIIIIGGGGG!

Then we heard a wet schllluuuuupp, and Derek was walking around to Heather's side of the bed. Ohhhhhh...shiiiiitttt, she managed, as Derek spun her ass over the edge. Then, Uuuuuhhhhhh...... owwwwwwww.......oooooooohhhhhhh...... shiiiiiiittttt..... owwwwww.... It's toooooo biiiiigg-stooooppppp.....Uhhhh....... ooooohhhhhh.....uhhhhhh...ooouuuucchhh!

Ouuuuuch! Ooooooh shittt! Oooooohhhhhh fuuuuuuckkkk... I'm...... I'm cummmiiiiinggg...!! And Heather arched forward to grab Derek's supporting arms as she spasmed in orgasm...

Uhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhh........ ohhhhhhhhhhh....... As Derek didn't miss a beat and kept slamming into her....fuuuuuuucckkkkkk, I'm cummming..... I'm cummmming...AGAIN!!!! And she arched the other way and our eyes met, well, after her came back from being rolled inside of her head anyway. Then she was gone and Derek's back hit the bed hard....

He had lifted her and turned her so she was now riding him. Her tits bounced furiously and she was soon arching through another hard orgasm. Oh, shit yeah, I'm going to get some of this, Roxy said as she pushed the smaller end of her still harnessed dildo inside of her and moved behind Heather. Then she pushed Heather forward. Ohhhhhhh....shiiiiitt..... wait..... I've...never...... Uhhhhhhhh..... and I was face to face with Heather again as Roxy was pushing HER big black cock into her ass...... uuuuuuugggghhhhhhh!!!!! Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! And, this time robbed of being able to comment, she spasmed into an orgasm, came down, but only a little, and then Derek and Roxy double teamed her right into another: fuuuuuuckkkkkkkk! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Then Derek's deep base overrode her.....FUUUUUUCCCKKKKK and he tensed. Oh, yeah, baby, cum in her! Give her that hot load.....Oooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! and then Roxy was coming........

I watched the three of them spasm together, for what seemed like an hour in my drunk weed clouded mind, and then Roxy schluuuuucked out of her, and the stringent smell of shit wafted around the room, and I could see a glob of it on Roxy's dildo. She got onto the bed and knelt beside Heather, then pulled her head onto her freshly soiled cock. To my surprise, Heather took it deep and it came out completely clean. Heather moaned and smacked her lips a couple of times, then something overtook me and I crawled up to kiss her deeply. Our tongue rolled together in the remnants and I was surprised at how bad it DIDN'T taste. Maybe it was the booze; maybe it was the weed -- but it just made me feel so NASTY and slutty.....

Okay, not going to leave you out..... Cherie.... Roxy offered. Cherie...and he lifted me onto my hands and knees. Shit, he was still hard??? God damn: what a MAN!! Oh yeah, baby...come get it... I gurled to him, wiggling my ass in the air. Then I felt his large hands on my hips and a baseball bat pressed against my pussy. Oh, fuck......and then the bulging relentless pressure and pain as his massive head parted me and entered me. Uhhhhhhhh!!!! And Roxy and Heather were under me taking turns with their mouths on me. My head was swimming in a sea of pain and pleasure as I felt myself tear open, and then stretch impossibly....and then stretch more..... a pole of pain started shoving itself inside of me, while the pleasure of first one mouth and then another countered it. I opened, an opened to Derek's enormous cock. It's.......soooooooo........ biiiiiiiiigggggg...... And I heard the girls giggling beneath me. Just relax, they giggled in unison. Ooooohhhhhh! Uhhhhhh!!!! Fuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk, and then I felt my bowls straighten somehow and his balls were against me....

Oooohhhhhh!!!!! Pleasure shot through me suddenly: I'mmmmm cuuuuuummmminnngg! And I shot into one mouth and then the other, then lips were against mine and I was given a mouthful of myself, even as Derek began to move..... But with my orgasm-gurlgasm-the pleasure was gone and I just wanted him out of me. I tried to wiggle forward, but large hands gripped tighter and thrust me back....I rode waves of pain then, for what seemed like a long journey, but then the warm waters of pleasure started to well up incredulously from the depths somehow. Heather and Roxy had both backed out from under me and were laying on the bed watching: Heather rubbing herself furiously and Roxy using the big end of the dildo to fuck herself mercilessly with the smaller end that was still inside of her.

Ohhhhhh..... ohhhhhhhh..... I slid my hand down to my clit. I was soft, but there was plenty of wetness there and so I used it to start rubbing the underside of my clit-like a proper girl would. To my foggy surprise I started feeling another orgasm coming on. Ohhhhh..... like that..... just..... like..... that.... I urged.... I'm going to cum....oooohhhhh fuuuuccckkkk I'm....going to cuuummmm! At that Derek started slamming into me, my tits hitting my chin every time he withdrew and the pleasure rocketing through my g-spot every time he thrust forward.....I'm......cuuuuummmmiiiiinggggg!!! I said, and I felt myself jet out of my still completely flaccid clit. Then, more than anything else, I wanted to please the man that had just took me on the wild ride of my life, and I clenched down hard on him... Ooooohhhhhhh fuuuuucccckkkkkkk: Uuuuuhhhhhhhh Derek growled as he held himself balls-deep. I felt his hot gushes fill me, and then keep coming... Ohhhhhhh...... that's it.... Fill me up baby, I moaned..... Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuucckkkk..... with fast wet slupping sounds Roxy was screaming on one side of me.... Then, as the last of Derek soaked into me, I heard Heather moan and gasp as she came.....

I felt Derek's large presence ebb, as cold air hit my gaping pussy I tremoured, and clenched and unclenched..... in the coolness of his absence. How did you bitches all manage to cum together-AGAIN??? We all just started to laugh as I flopped off my hands and knees onto the bed.... Oh my fucking God! Are we going to do this again next week??? Heather exhaled lustily. Well, shit, you all might, but I just heard my cab pull up-I'm late to meet the boys: see ya! And we watched his heavy member swaying from side to side, so long it was fully visible from the rear, as he staggered towards the door. Then we heard the front door open and shut.

Well, girls...... Roxy started..... so, what do you think of your little Cherie now, hon? She's one hot little slut, Heather said, all inhibitions long gone. Oh, shit, Roxy said, standing behind me, you're leaking all over my bed? Really? I want to see, and Heather stood, fell against the wall, and then made her way over to Roxy. Oh, this is HOT, Roxy said, roll over baby, and I rolled onto my back as Roxy stuck a pillow under my hips. Okay, push..... I felt hot wetness gush out of me.... Holy shit....... Yeah, that's one fucked slut..... Then Heather collapsed on the floor-or so I thought until I felt her hot lips on my pussy.... Save some for me you greedy little bitch, and then two tongue were taking turns cleaning me up....

12