My First Big Black Cock Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a sharp intake of breath. I'm still straight.... There was a silent moment, then we all laughed. Yeah, you're straight, but with a killer rack! Heather exclaimed. You're not so bad yourself honey, Roxy complimented her. And indeed she wasn't. The three of us looked downright dangerous as we picked up our handbags and headed out front for the cab. Blake's, Roxy said as we got it. Uhhh, huh...looks like it... the driver said as he checked us out in the rear view and then pulled away.

After a few hours of flirting and dancing, the three of us had lost each other. I went looking for my wife. I opened the door to the smoke area out back, and saw her instantly. She was on her knees deep throating a short stout black man's long, thin cock. She eyed me. He eyed me. I opened my bag and lit up, leaning against the dirty brick wall and exhaling a large cloud of white smoke into the dimly lit alley. Heather increased her pace and the man moaned. Yeah, bitch...just like that.... just.....like.... that.... ughhhhhh! Take it bitch, don't you loose a drop now... That's right you nasty slut... and my wife gulped loudly several times. He resorted himself into his pants, and then my eyes widened as he fished out a $100 dollar note and gave it to her. You have my number, baby, she said, if you ever want some more. But he just shuffled back into the club. Most men would have flown into a rage at encountering there wife given a hung black stranger a blow job outside the back door of a club; but I certainly wasn't most men. In fact, tonight, I wasn't a man at all....

So, you managed to fulfil your hooker fantasy huh, slut? Yeah, and I made a hundred dollars, slut.... I saw... Have you seen Roxy, she asked. She left - said she'd meet us back at the house later. Yeah, what happened to the THREE of us? I just shrugged, she said she'd meet us later... Heather took out a cigarette and lit up. Then she kissed me so I could taste the cum she had just swallowed. I felt my "clitty" get hard. It was just the two of us outside. You want take things up a notch she said and pulled out a small glass pipe. Sure, honey. She lit it up and inhaled, held it as she passed me the pipe and lighter before coughing. I followed suit. She pushed me back against the brick wall and held me, as the breeze carried the pungent smell away from us. Wait for it......wait for it..... but the door opened and a few very well dressed guys came out. They looked at us. Everything okay here, one of them asked. Oh, yes, thank you, very alright Heather assured him, then she leaned in and kissed me. Closed mouth for the first moment, but soon we were tonguing each other.

God damn!! Look at those bitches! Well fuck me, too bad they don't like cock.... Who said we don't like cock, Heather countered. Well damn baby, come on over here then, we got plenty of cock for you! They laughed, but in response Heather went to her knees, lifted my short skirt, and took my dick in her mouth. Well, shit girl, that ain't exactly what we had in mind, but we can work with that... Oh, yeah, I can definitely work with that, I'm a big fan of white boy pussy! Another offered. Heather stood back up and looked me deep in the eyes. Wait for it....and...there it is....she said heavily, and her lids dropped-mine soon followed as the weed high hit us. What the fuck was that? I asked her as the guys started shuffled towards us. Just a sudden inspiration, takes a lot of awkward apprehension out of the equation for you, don't you think?

Then the sweet smell of flavored Tipperellos wafted over to us and they were there. So, you girls want to party? Whatdoya have in mind? Heather challenged, taking a pull off her smoke. Just a whole lotta what you two came her looking for, baby. My name's Stet, this here's Jake and Sean. I'm Heather, and this is Cherie. Their hands were big, but their pants so loose they revealed nothing. I love the smell of whatever you're smoking, Stet, my wife cooed. He handed her the Tipperello. She flicked the cigarette away and took the white plastic tip of the dark brown smoke into her mouth, inhaled, and softly blew out a fragrant cloud. Nice.... Take it baby, you look good with it. Some dude told us there was a chick out here in a short green skirt selling sucks, would that be you? I was just having some fun...and making some bank while I was at it; but if it's big and black, I usually suck it for free.... How about you honey? Jake asked me. Oh, I do more than suck, I said in a high husky whisper, and took another drag off my smoke. Well then, I'm your man for the night, he said. Come on girls, Stet said, let's go back to your place. Perfect, Heather replied, glancing at me, and we were off.

I sat in the back with Jake on one side and Sean on the other, Heather rode up front. You boys smoke? Heather said, as she held up the pipe. Uh-huh; Yep; and, sure do. She lit up and passed it first to Stet and lit it for him, then passed it back to us. In a moment I saw my wife's head disappear as she bent over the driver's seat.... We all smoked in back, and then I bagged the purse -- I sure wasn't going to interrupt whatever Heather was doing to give it back to her.

Jake kept staring at my tits, then looking away whenever I looked at him. Finally, when I saw out of the corner of my eye that he was looking, I pulled my short shirt up around my neck, and pulled down my push up. His eyes widened as my brand new 42f lusciously filled his vision. Hmmmmmmm.....I said to Jake as I hefted them, wouldn't you rather suck on them instead of just staring when I'm not looking?

Wordlessly, he leaned over and mouthed one of my nipples for a moment. Well, fuck me..... he said...yeah, they're real, and yeah, fucking you was definitely my plan; maybe the both of you-if you're lucky. Well, fuck me....Jake mused for a second time. Instead of following up with Jake, and being the big black cock slut I was that night, I turned to Sean. You want some of this shit nigger? I asked boldly. He pulled me in and kissed me. My hand landed between his legs and my arm pressed against his stomach. That's when I found out why I hadn't seen a cock bulging out his trousers like I had with Jake: it was sticking UP through his trousers and into his shirt. The damn thing felt like it was at least 13 inches! Just feeling its length and heat against my arm melted me as I kissed him back....

Then I felt my skirt being lifted, my thong pulled aside, and a mouth on my dick. Damn, they were double teaming me... I opened Sean's trousers and lifted his shirt. Too big for you baby? In answer I took at least 10 and a half inches of him down my throat. Fuck, it true what they say about white sissies, they sure do know how to suck a cock! As the second wave of weed hit me I started fucking him with my mouth. Jake wasn't doing a half bad job of sucking my "clit" either. I was still flaccid (I needed Viagra for an erection now, but not for an orgasm!), but I felt an orgasm building. Suddenly I was being choked by a torrent of hot sticky cum as Sean exploded in my mouth and throat.....Mmmmmmmmm.....mmmmmmmmm.....I moaned in protest, as I had had no warning at all of his impending orgasm. His orgasm had pre-empted mine, and just as I was trying to gulp down the rest of the hot puddle of spunk that had filled my mouth, Jake pulls my ass over to the edge of the seat and I feel his girthy cock against my "pussy"-he's going to fuck me right here in the car!

Luckily for me I had Roxy's big black dick just last night, so even though Jake's was wider, there's minimal pain as he pushed it into me...Uhhhhhhhhhh.... damn...... ohhhhh.... then: what's wrong baby, you just can't wait, can you?... Move on it bitch... and I do... I feel it deliciously widening me till I feel his hot balls on my ass; then I start an up and down on him mmmmmmmmmming as I finish cleaning up Sean. But it seems Sean's not done as I feel him get hard again! Then Jake starts pushing up on my down strokes and I feel an orgasm building. I feel Jake tense, and it sends me over the edge; but I can feel this orgasm is going to go beyond my cock: it's going to be more full body.... Oh God, don't stop baby... I plead as it continues to build. He doesn't, even after I hear him grunt mightily.... I soon follow: ffffffffff - fffffuuuuuucccck mmmmmmeeeeeeeee! as I come off Sean's cock and my whole body spasms, curling my toes..... Before I can recover enough to get back to Sean, I feel the car stop.

Loud rap music is coming from inside our house, as we all get our shit together and pile out of Set's car. Hard cocks can easily be seen, held in by the waist bands of Stet, Jake and Sean's loose fitting, but stylish pants, in contrast to their much more casual Bulls jackets, I suddenly think..... There's already three other cars parked out front, and I wonder what we're walking into. We open the door to see Roxy uncharacteristically passed out on the couch, two naked and extremely well-hung studs on each side of her, one is getting sucked off by a blond-haired black chick with small tits; at the same time another naked black guy is passed out on the floor near our arm chair, with another large-titted black girl passed out beside him. Three other black guys are on the opposite couch -- one with a joint and the other with a Tiperrello; the third noticeably thinner black guy is on his knees giving head to the guy with the joint.... It looks like if Roxy left with just one guy, a party followed her back.

The door empties us noisily between the two couches and the air is thick with pungent haze, two small mirrors with white lines of coke, have been set among a few plastic bags with crack rocks in them. Large bottles of Jack, Bourbon and Vodka are surrounded by red plastic glasses, and at least four family-sized barrels of KFC that have already been pillaged at some point. Roxy must have left the club quite some time before we knew about her leaving; but we had been there 3 hours by then-so it's possible..... The weed has me thinking about all of this, while at the same time I'm feeling the hot spunk left by Jake slowly making its slide down my right leg.

Hey girls.... Roxy slurs, roused by the racket of our entry. She then leans over and snorts some of the coke. Woooooooooooo -- okay, let's get this party started, she yells as the coke rampages through her.... The black chick on the floor comes to, and rouses the other black guy laying next to her, who rolls over and stands up... Heather gasps, and my eyes widen... Hey gang, Roxy says, as she gestures towards him, this is Shorty, he owns the club we were at. Shorty is anything but, with a big black python that is easily as long as Sean's, and as thick as any bbc that I have EVER seen (live or in a porno)!

Damn, this house got some tits in it, Shorty says, eyeing mine and Heather's huge (and, unknown to him, new) racks. His muscled body moves towards us with an easy athletic gate, like a large panther or something... Damn yourself, can't see why ANYONE would ever call YOU Shorty, I said, reaching down and hefting the enormous piece of black sausage hanging between his legs; then looking up into ice blue eyes that tower over me: the guys got to be around 6'5". He Shorty cause ain't no bitch been able to last long on that cock without creaming herself.... The guy getting sucked off by the black guy explains. Oh..... I say, and I feel my clitty getting hard in my panties; which, as I have already shared, usually takes a little blue pill to do....

But Shorty, steps past me and over to Heather... you think we have a contender here Rox? Think she can last longer than you? Ain't nobody going to be long on that fucking stick.... Roxy replies as she gets up, walks over to Heather, and gives her a sensuous open-mouthed kiss. Shorty takes the opportunity to come up behind my wife and heft her huge tits... But as soon as he does, Roxy pushes her to her knees, places a hand behind her head and holds her hard against her shaved pussy, then Roxy rocks her hips forward and up to give Heathers rapidly moving tongue access to her clit. Hey.... Shorty protests.... Sorry, Shorty, but NOBODY eats a vajajay like this big titted vixen... she backs onto the couch, taking Heather, still on her knees, with her....

So Shorty then turns to me in consolation, lifts my shirt and pulls down my bra... I wince inside as my tits plop out a bit too hard, but they hold nice and firm as he takes a nipple in his moustachioed mouth, and I feel my knees go weak. I hug both arms around his head to steady myself. Then he comes off me, and kisses my pouty and very kissable, totally passable as a girl, lips. I reach down and grab his epic cock for the second time in less than a minute. His knees bend to take him back to the floor, and he pull me down with him, moving my mouth towards his cock at the same time. As he settles back down on the floor, he's already in my mouth; but I just can't get his unprecedented girth past my gag reflex. Instead, I lick the sensitive belly of his cock's head with my tongue in rapid circular motions.... Ohhhhh..... damn..... he groans, and I feel like a million bucks as I feel precum starting to drip out of my rock hard "clit".

I can't see anything, but I hear Roxy cumming, and a whole lotta fuck-slapping going on from both sides where the couches are. Shorty then turns me around as he lifts and rotates my hips over the black tower of cock that he positions under me. Damn, you got such a nice ass baby! You gonna give me some of that shit... he says as his spit lubes up his monstrous purple, throbbing dick-head. The thought works its way through my weed-wacked mind that Shorty doesn't yet realize that I'm not fully a girl..... mixed with Jake's spunk, Shorty's baseball sized head plops into me, stretching my sphinctered pussy in a way I've never felt before, and a full body orgasm jumps up completely without warning and shakes me silly, causing me to instantly lose my footing and his shaft to sink into me.... Damn bitch, ain't neva seen a chick assgasm like that, turn around here and let me bounce them huge tits around a bit.... I feel his large hands and muscled arms spin my still spasming body around effortlessly... somehow even though my eyes are still rolling around, I manage to see his lustful blues locked on my rack as a wonderful mixture of pain and pleasure sucks my attention down to my pussy, and it seems Shorty's eyes follow....

Fuuuuck me! Well, you gotta be the hottest tranny I eva seen, that's for sure! as his eyes move side to side, following my still squirting "clit" as it spasms streams of wet cum onto his muscular abs... then he pulls my rack onto his chest and kisses me hard and passionately as he mercilessly begins to fuck me... pleasure envelops me even as pain tears around the edges. Completely over-filled, my tits sliding around his rock hard pecs, and his hungry tongue devouring my mouth while he hugs me tight against him, propels me into orbit as ANOTHER orgasm wells up into the first one... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh! I'm cuuuuuuummmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggg! I shout as I break our kiss. How the fuck a second orgasm is hitting me into my first one, I have no idea, and I couldn't give a fuck, it just is -- and I relish it! .... He pushes me up then, to enjoy my huge rack as it bounces around from the pounding he's giving me from underneath. I feel resistance in my bowels as they stretch and straighten and I realise that the whole length of him isn't even inside me yet!

Each stroke of his huge black cock opens me, and stretches me further, and I never could have imagined that having a telephone pole inside me could ever have felt so good without killing me... I long to open my eyes, but everything about me is focused on him overfilling, stretching and lengthening my "pussy" and then the loud, slack void of his leaving; and then the return of his dominating presence; it's withdrawl; and the cycle building stronger and faster as he grunts beneath me. I'm moaning and screaming in the most painful tsunami of pleasure I've ever felt. Even then I realise I'd NEVER be fucked like this again (and I NEVER have!). Then the slamming upward pounding becomes furious and his absence shorter and briefer, and soon I feel thick hot waves spraying into the very ends of me. I've never felt so much a woman as I have knowing that I was pleasing such a hot black bull as he was, and the self-satisfaction of it all left not a shred or care of straightness in my identity, I was all Cherie, and he was the horse of my dream....

Suddenly the urge to possess his orgasm in every way I could came over me, and it felt as if I was pulling myself inside out coming off of him; but then I slid down his muscled torso and he was in my mouth... he had plenty left to give as I felt him still spasming thick hot cords down my throat - even as hot stickiness gushed out my gaping "pussy".... He held my pouty lips tight over the head of his thick cock. My cheeks were stretching out as his bucking gradually subsided and I gulped down the last of him. He pulled me up then, and kissed me, passionately and without hesitation, oblivious of any want to taste his own cum: I could feel his total focus on making me his with the strong suction of his kiss, and his forceful tongue....

As I lay on his chest, being held tightly against him, fucking, sucking and coming going on all around us, I realised that THIS was my first big black cock - which is why each chapter of this telling has carried this title.

Of course, the next morning, I found out from Roxy and Heather everything else that happened that night. Shorty never left me to go fuck anyone else, but I never heard from him again.

It's been a couple of years since all this happened. I know this isn't the typical story of a transfemale -- though I STILL consider myself straight. It's really a bit story book like, but I swear it's all true, though I've taken some liberty in its telling, leaving out all the bad bits that would make it more believable; but far less yank worthy. I'm a very luck guy/girl (a "guygirl" is what I call myself). Heather and I are still married, and we still fuck like rabbits, only tits to tits.

I've long since realised that Roxy is probably some kind of twisted hyper-sexed sexual predator; but she's hot as shit: even hotter in real life than I'm able to make her here. Her nature is probably a result of how her violent husband abused her into cuckolding him on her journey of how she became a big black cock slut. I suppose she ironically acts out what he did to her, as she lives a life of trying to seduce every white woman, or cuckolding husband, who are receptive to her slutty ways, into the life style that she herself was manipulated into. And she's fucking good at it; again, even better than I'm able to share her. She is simply the sexiest and most seductive woman I've ever met...

Roxy, Heather and I are still in that house, and we still have our BIG.... BLACK.... COCK parties once a month. Roxy's got a black baby now though, and she's as much into fucking other lucky girls with her big black dildo as she is getting fucked.

Recently though, I've heard that one of the girls she's been doing is married, and Roxy says that her husband has told his wife that he's always fantasised about seeing his her fucked by a big black dick; but Roxy says that she thinks that he's just too shy to admit that his real fantasy is being the wife that is getting fucked! I'm sure that Roxy is more than enough to make both fantasies come true. Who knows, in a year or so, we might be a house of four hot big black cock sluts; and the newbee just might be another slutty chick with a dick like me -- who will still swear he's straight.

12