My First Black Cock

Story Info
Her first experience with a Black man.
1.9k words
4.27
237.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tom and I first got together I was in college during the day and at night I was working as a waitress in a topless gentleman's club.

We met when a regular customer of mine offered me $400.00 to be in a privately made amateur porn movie that he and his wife wanted to make for their private collection and me being in college also being the huge slut that I am and being very turned on about the idea of group sex, I jumped at the offer to join him and his wife and three other guys, I was told... turns out when I got there it was him, his wife and six guys, Tom being one of the guys, which made me hesitate about the whole thing but then I was offered another $150.00 to participate and do everything asked of me which turned out to be my first gang bang at the end of the film.

The first time Tom and I were to fuck it was a one on one because he had the biggest cock of all the guys and we were all taking a break because I had just finished a seen where I had just done a threesome with a couple of the guys, so we got the chance to talk for several minutes while I was cleaning their cum off me and having a drink. I knew I really liked him a lot by the way he talked to me but when he put his beautiful 9 inch cock into me and made love to me, even though in a room full of naked, horny guys watching us and stroking their cocks and waiting their turn to fuck me, I knew I was in love with Tom and with the help of my customer and his wife we both found out we loved to swing and watch the other... but that's another story.

Just to let you know a little about me, I am bisexual, 5-7, 120 pounds, long black hair and 36 DD breast, half dollar size nipples that are always hard and with just a small patch of black hair over my pussy, the rest is shaven. All I was required to wear at the club was a black thong and a very short black mini skirt and heals.

Wednesday nights was our slowest nights and the club owner would go home around 8 p.m. and usually by 10 p.m. the club was pretty much empty. I started having a regular customer that came in around 9:30. He was a very well dressed handsome black gentleman named Derrick. He appeared to be in his late 40's and very well built and an excellent tipper. I got to where I really liked talking with him and he knew what to say to make me laugh and was always in a good mood. By ten o'clock I was usually sitting at his table in the back of the room doing shots with him.

One Wednesday night he was my only customer at the time and we had been chatting and drinking and I was feeling the effects of the alcohol and the conversation turned dirty and I started telling him about Tom and myself being swingers and having an open relationship and about some of our more erotic adventures and he asked me if I had ever been with a black man and I told him no but it was on my "to do list". He then commented that maybe Tom and I would let him join us one night for a threesome and I told him that would be a lot of fun and I would look forward to it.

He then started telling me how sexy he thought I was and how much he was going to enjoy fucking me and what he was going to do to please me and I have to admit the thought of it was getting me very wet. It had been a fantasy of mine for a long time to fuck a black man and had had many offers from a lot of them but I never followed thru with any and Tom knew of my fantasies because we would talk about it sometimes when we fucked.

I started letting him play with my nipples and fondle my breast and every now and then I would run my hand up his leg and feel the huge bulge in his pants. It was about 10:30 and he surprised me by asking if I would do a lap dance for him. I laughed and told him I am only a waitress but if he wanted one I could get one of the dancers to do him. He immediately said no, he said he just really wanted one from me because he liked me a lot and I really turned him on and if I would do it, and do it nude he would pay me really well.

I thought about it for several minutes and decided what the hell... I could use the extra money for school and it was a slow night. I told him I would do it but I have to get it approved from the bartender first. I went to the bar and told Sue that my regular was willing to pay me good money for a private lap dance and if it was cool with her if I did it. She told me to go for it and gave me the key to the room and reminded me where the emergency buzzer was incase things started to get out of hand.

I walked to the back of the club and unlocked the door and motioned for my friend to come in. Once we were in the room I closed the door back and locked it and he sat on the couch and I removed my mini skirt and my thong and started to dance closer and closer to him until I was sitting in his lap. I was sliding my crotch over his and rubbing my breast and nipples over his face and were even allowing him to suck them. I felt his huge cock pushing at the front of his pants against my pussy.

I started getting very excited and I really wanted to see just how big his cock was so I looked him in the eye and asked him if it would help if gave him a blow job. He said he would love it and we stood up and I helped him remove his cloths... I was totally amazed... he had a huge cock... it had to be a good 12 inches long and extremely thick. I could not resist my hand went right for it and started stroking it. He sat back down and told me to suck it, I got on my knees in front of him and started to lick it all over while gently caressing his huge balls, I then took the head into my mouth as I pumped my hand up and down the long shaft, it was so fucking big that was all I could fit into my mouth.

He reached down and pulled my hair back so he could watch me suck on his huge cock and asked, "Are you going to be my white slut whore tonight baby?" I removed his cock from my mouth just long enough to answer, "Yes, I will be your whore tonight!" I had just given myself to him totally.

I worked my tongue and mouth over his cock for several minutes, I could taste his precum oozing into my mouth and then he told me to get back on his lap so I got up and sat back on to his lap and wrapped my hands around the monster he had between his legs and started stroking him while he sucked my nipples. I began rubbing the tip of his cock against my clit and between my pussy lips, he let my nipple go from between his lips and asked me "Do you like my cock baby?", I told him that he had a beautiful cock and he then told me he wanted to put it inside of me and fuck me with it. My pussy was soaking wet... I wanted him... I wanted him to fuck me bad! I released his cock and moved off his lap and sat back against the arm of the couch and spread my legs and started rubbing my clit.

"Do you like my pussy?" I asked.

He then got between my legs and started rubbing the head of his cock over my clit.

"You have a beautiful pussy! Do you want to fuck my black cock?" he said.

I reached down and took his cock and rubbed the head between my lips and put my feet against his ass and pulled him toward me and looked into his eyes and said, "Yes... Fuck me!" He eased his cock into me slowly... it felt wonderful!

"I am going to fuck that pretty white cunt of yours baby!" He said as he started pumping into me slowly at first and after about a dozen strokes his had about three quarters of it inside of me.

I started cumming over and over and moaning, "FUCK YES BABY, FUCK THAT CUNT, FUCK ME GOOD BABY!" as he pumped his huge black cock into me. He started pumping me faster and faster, I was moaning for him to fuck me harder, telling him I wanted him to cum in my pussy. I felt his cock harden even more inside of me and his body tensed and I felt huge shots of his cum shoot deep inside of me. I was still quivering with orgasms when his cock shot the last of his hot cum into me. He then leaned down and kissed me very passionately for several minutes before pulling his cock out of me. It felt like a huge void was left in my pussy after his cock was removed.

Without saying another word we got up and I got some paper towels from the side of the couch and got on my knees in front of him and started cleaning his cock, I could not resist to lick the head and suck it into my mouth a couple of times. I then cleaned my self up and we got dressed. He then asked me if I was still interested in a threesome with him and Tom. I told him even more so now and smiled. He then handed me two one hundred dollar bills and said, "I told you I would pay you well."

After that night he joined Tom and me several times for threesomes and OH MY GOD, having his huge cock and Toms at the same time, it was totally wonderful! They would fuck me so much and so hard I could not walk the next day. They would even take turns fucking my ass... it hurt like hell but I wanted to please them both. Derrick and I even repeated some of our hot one on one fucking at the club a few times and I even let a few of his black friends bang me while he watched. He moved away a short time later... but I will never forget the first black cock I ever had.