My First Girl Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I gently opened her vaginal lips with my fingers. I smelled the sharp, fresh scent of her sex. It was so delicious. I loved it. I had to taste her. My mouth slid down onto her vagina and my tongue slipped into the hot wetness inside. She was sweet and salty all at once. I lost myself in the delicious taste of her sexual fluid. My tongue was everywhere! I tried to lap up every drop of her sex juice. Her hands ran through my hair, directing my face to her most sensitive places. And when my tongue touched her clit, she moaned her approval.

I began to concentrate on her clit, licking and sucking it into my mouth. I slid my fingers up inside her pussy, pumping her vagina furiously while I continued to assault her hungry clit with my tongue. Her legs began to quiver and shudder while I licked her and sucked on her.

"Oh yes, that's it! Oh sweetie! Just like that! Oh God, sweetheart, you’re gonna me cum!" she gasped. Spurred on by her words, my free hand moved to her breasts while my mouth devoured her sex. My other hand continued to slide in and out of her soft wet sex hole.

"Yes, sweetheart! That's it right there! Oh yes, God, sweetheart, I'm so close! Oh yes, Oh God! Oh God! Oh!"

She yelled and moaned and humped her hips against my face! Her body began to quiver and shake violently. Then she cried out in pleasure as she exploded in orgasm, moaning, squirming, her body spasming as jolts of sweet sexual ecstasy shot through her! I continued to lick her until she finally calmed down and, smiling, gently pulled my head away from her pussy.

I gave the folds of her swollen vagina one last kiss. Then I slowly kissed and nuzzled my way up her lovely body. I pressed myself against her and kissed her on the mouth again. It excited me to think of her tasting her own delicious sex juices.

We curled up together on the couch and just snuggled together for a while. After a little while, Lisa asked me to kiss her. I was happy to. I was still completely aroused. The orgasm I had had in the store had been pretty small-time, and after watching Lisa cum, I really wanted another sexual climax. Lisa seemed to sense this. She started kissing my neck and breasts again. Then she got up from the couch. I sat up.

She sat on top of me, straddling my lap. She kissed me deeply, her hot tongue licking mine, probing the corners of my mouth. She was caressing my hair with one hand. With the other, she began massaging my tender, naked breasts. I broke our kiss to wrap my arms around her head, pressing my mouth right next to her ear. She began to suck on my neck and chest.

I whispered, my voice hoarse with excitement, "Oh yes, honey! Yes!"

One of her hands stroked its way down to my wet crotch. She stroked my pusssy lips a little, then began to slide her fingers in and out of my wet vagina. She laid me back on the couch and moved down, so her head was between my open, quivering thighs. Her fingers were caressing the inside of my pussy. She looked up.

"Do you want me to, honey? Do you want me to do it to you?"

"Oh, yes!" I moaned. "Oh, God, yes! Please!"

Lisa leaned forward, pushed her mouth down hard on my pussy, and began to suck on my hot, tender clit! She licked it furiously, stroking and rubbing it to intense arousal with her strong, warm tongue and lips! And all the time she was masturbating my vagina with her fingers!

I thought “God, she’s so good!”, but within moments I could hardly think at all! Pleasure welled up within me and washed over my whole being! I screamed and gasped as I surrendered to the most powerful orgasm of my life! And Lisa kept on licking and finger-fucking me, kissing annd pressing and stroking my throbbing clitoris and vagina sweetly and skillfully, making me cum over and over again, till I was lost in ecstasy, wave after wave of erotic bliss filling my body!

God, she made me cum a lot! When my last pulsations of orgasm finally ended, we just lay there, me on my back on the couch, Lisa sprawled between my legs, her cheek resting on my now-so-satisfied cunt.

12