My First Threesome

Story Info
Grant's girl cancels their plans - his sisters revive them.
3.7k words
4.51
179.8k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,734 Followers

I had always wanted to make it with two hot chicks at the same time and better yet, witness two hot girls having sex together. My girlfriend at the time was bisexual decided she could go for that as well. Sharon called and said that she had set it all up. To say that I was chomping at the bit would be an understatement. Sharon was a lush, curvy tall blonde who knew she was hot and dressed to accentuate it -- ALL the time. I walked around with a constant hard-on when we were dating.

The girl we were supposed to swing with was almost as boner-inducing as Sharon. It was her friend Angel, a curvy, brunette Latina with the sexiest ass and the most gorgeous full lips you can possibly imagine. Angel oozed sex and I had wanted to fuck her before I hooked up with Sharon. I never did because she was involved with another guy and I don't poach on someone else's territory. Now she was newly single and free and more than willing to party with her best friend and her guy.

Here's where it all turned to total rat shit. Sharon got it into her fucking head that I was more into Angel than I was into her. Yeah, I was enthusiastic about the idea, but I tried to reason with her that I'd never cheated on her and wasn't sniffing around other girls. She had brought up the idea as a fun thing for us to try. No matter how much I argued with her, Sharon couldn't be reasoned with. She stormed out on me and wouldn't return any of my phone calls. Not only was I not getting my threesome, it looked like I might be out one girlfriend as well.

I was sulking around my new apartment drinking a beer and watching TV when things took a sudden turn for the better. I had recently moved out of my parents' home and was living with my two older sisters in a huge, loft-style place down by the waterfront. The building was being restored and the girls got the rent dirt cheap because they did some of the interior design work themselves. Being fairly handy, I pitched in when I could and when I started university, they offered to let me come and move in because the place had 3 huge bedrooms. Being away from our parent's eagle eyes was too good an offer to pass up, so I packed my bags and moved out.

My older sister Lana walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck, giving me a hug and a kiss. We've always been an affectionate family and I smiled up at her. "You look at little down, Grant" she said to me, coming around and sitting beside me on the couch. "So why is my handsome little brother sitting here watching TV? Not going out with Sharon tonight?"

I let out a sigh so loud they probably heard it in Venezuela. "Nope, and probably won't be for a while. We had a fight and now she's not returning any of my calls. I can't even apologize, not that I have anything to apologize for. What's your excuse?" I should explain that my sister Lana is a blue-eyed, ebony haired beauty with a great body and long legs and has a very sexy way about her. She's been popular with boys since she was 10 and could easily have posed for men's magazines. To say my sister is hot is like saying the sun is lukewarm.

"I'm in between boyfriends," Lana sighed. My sister is beautiful but she has a bad habit of dating either very rich guys who treat her like a possession or jocks that think with their dicks and look at her like another trophy. I've always thought a nice guy with a bit of money would be the perfect guy for Lana. I returned her hug and we laughed at our misfortunes.

"So, are you going to tell me what the fight was about?" Lana asked, punching me in the arm. We've always been able to talk openly, even about sex. Our parents always encouraged good communication in all of us.

I sighed. "We were supposed to have a threesome tomorrow night. It was even Sharon's idea; she was hot to see me and her girlfriend Angel together. She told me that she wanted to make it with Angel too. Somehow she got the idea that I was more into the idea of fucking Angel than I was into her and we had a screaming match that ended up with her storming out and now she won't return my fucking phone calls," I fumed.

"Wow, what a crazy chick," Lana grinned. She had never been the president of Sharon's fan club. "Was any of it true; are you more into Angel than her?"

I shook my head. "No, I only even agreed because she brought it up. I mean, I'm a guy and itis every guy's fantasy to be with two women, but it wasn't my idea in the first place."

Our other sister Portia came home from grocery shopping as I finished that sentence. I helped her carry the bags inside and she sat down across from Lana. "What wasn't your idea in the first place? Why are you both sitting at home on a Friday night?"

"Between boyfriends."

"Long story."

"He and Sharon had a big fight because she suggested they have a threesome and then Sharon got all pissy because she thought he was more into the other girl than her," Lana told Portia. "What a twit and now poor Grant is stuck here with no girlfriend and he didn't even get to have his three-way."

"Crazy chick."

"I know," Lana laughed.

"That truly sucks," Portia told Lana. She sat down and crossed her legs. Portia is equally as pretty as Lana but in a totally different way. Where Lana is curvy and dark-haired, Portia is slim and has flaming red hair and intense green eyes. What my sisters do have in common is their height. Both are over 5'9" tall and have great legs. Portia was in a short red dress with stockings and red stiletto heels. She looked like she was going on a date herself but our older sister always dresses nicely, even if she's just going to the corner store to buy a bag of milk.

"I've had a few threesomes," Portia said as casually as if she had just told us she'd received a ten dollar raise in pay. "They can be a lot of fun. Sorry it didn't work out for you, Grant."

I shrugged. There really wasn't anything to be done about it.

"I had a threesome once," Lana said almost as casually as Portia had. "It was a lot of fun. I'd do it again if the other girl was hot enough and I was into the guy. Or maybe even withtwo girls -- you only live once, right?"

Jeez, what the hell had gotten into my two older sisters? We were always open, but not THIS open. This was pretty wild and I was getting a bit uncomfortable, not to mention horny. But that was nothing compared to what happened next.

"All this sex talk is getting me hot," Portia smiled at the two of us. "I don't have a date tonight either. Hey Lana, want to grant our baby brother his fantasy? Are you up for having a threesome, just us three?"

I was glad that I didn't have a mouthful of beer at the time because I likely would have choked on it. Of course, I knew Lana would tell Portia that she was out of her mind.

"You know what, that's not such a bad idea," Lana said, getting up from the couch. "I've always thought our kid brother was a fine looking guy and if he can attract a girl like Sharon, he must know a trick or two." She stood beside Portia and put her arm on our sister's shoulder. "What do you say Grant, want to fuck two of the hottest chicks in town?"

Lana was wearing the hottest black leather pants and heels with a low cut top. I already told you what Portia was wearing. My sisters had this look in their eyes that let me know they weren't kidding around. This wasn't some dumb practical joke. If I wanted to fuck them, we would go into one of the bedrooms and tear up the sheets.

I struggled with it for a few minutes -- or so it seemed -- as I stared at these two sex goddesses I lived with. This wasn't the kind of thing you did lightly. It was incest and once I'd done it, I'd never be able to look at Portia or Lana again without thinking of them in a sexual way. The thing was, at times I did that anyway. Both of my sisters flaunt their beauty, not overtly, but they aren't the type to hide their good looks. Our mom is in her mid-40's and she's still smoking hot and knows it. She always told us we were good looking kids who came from great-looking parents and she's right.

I knew what my answer had to be. "Yeah," I nodded, feeling like I had cotton stuffed in my mouth. "I may go to hell for this, but my sisters sure as hell are the hottest chicks in town and I'd be an idiot to pass this up. I just hope that I can keep up with you two hot babes."

My sisters approached me and each of them linked an arm through mine. "You'll do fine, Grant," Portia told me with a naughty twinkle in her eyes. "I've got a few girlfriends that would love to date you if it turns out you're single again. They'll have to wait in line though, because I've got first dibs."

"You mean to say WE'VE got first dibs," Lana corrected her.

"You're right, sorry babe," Portia said and she leaned over and KISSED my other sister. Okay, that in itself was a shocker. I wondered what had been going on between my sisters before I moved in with them. Whatever happened next, I knew that this was going to be one unforgettable experience.

If there was a luckier guy on the face of the earth, I hadn't met him. My sisters were all smiles as they led me into Portia' bedroom, the biggest of the three. Her room had a dimmer switch so she turned down the lights to set the mood. Then the two of them looked over at me with the nastiest little grins. "Most guys fantasize about seeing two women make love," Portia told me. "Tonight, you're going to have all of your fantasies come true and maybe even a few you didn't even know you had." She and Lana got in bed together and wrapped their arms around each other and started kissing sensually. My sisters had kissed before, but I had never seen them kiss like this. Their tongues were darting in and out of each other's mouths and they were sucking on each other's tongues. Portia was fondling Lana's big tits while Lana was trying to get Portia' pretty red dress undone at the back. It fell away to reveal lingerie that was really pretty against my sister's pale, freckled skin. She was so sleek and sexy against Lana, the darker of my sisters. Portia was nuzzling her face into Lana's tits, really loving them up. It was incredibly steamy. Once Portia was out of her clothes, I saw how incredibly hot she looked in sexy lingerie. I barely gave Sharon a second thought as my sisters made out on the bed in front of me.

Lana was next to get naked and her lingerie was black, which didn't surprise me. It's her favorite color and against her olive skin, it looked amazing. Portia pushed her down on the bed and really started going at her tits. There was no way this was the first time the two of them had been together, a blind man could have seen that. They were just too polished in their movements. In a few minutes, Portia swung her body around so that she was on top of Lana. They began to eat each other's pussies and my poor dick was straining to get out of my pants. I just watched in amazement as their lips gobbled each other's cunts. This was the kind of thing every guy fantasizes about and it was unfolding in front of my very eyes. I think the fact that it was my own gorgeous sisters made it even hotter. They were hunching against each other and really going at it. I heard them gasping and moaning and could make out some of the things they were saying. This wasn't just a show being put on for my benefit. They were really digging this. I think they might have even fucked if Ihadn't been there. When I saw Portia' head arch up and her body stiffen for a minute, I knew that Lana had made her cum.

"Wow," I said, totally at a loss for words. The girls untangled and looked over at me.

"Are you planning to stand there all night or do you intend on making this a threesome the way we planned?" Lana grinned.

"I was waiting for the right time," I managed to answer.

"There are no right times in a three-way, you just have to figure things out," Portia smiled. "Get over here Grant; you have two horny women who really need to be fucked."

"You look like you were doing okay," I smiled as I got near the bed.

"Girls are wonderful, but a hard cock is just so nice," Lana grinned as she pulled me towards them. I tumbled into the bed and had a whirlwind of activity around me that resulted in my clothes being tossed on the bedroom floor. I was now naked in between my two very gorgeous sisters. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel a bit self conscious at first. I even covered myself up for a second.

"Don't be silly, you haven't got anything we haven't seen before and after what you just saw us doing, there's no need to be embarrassed," Portia told me.

"Yeah, and you stack up pretty nicely against some of the guys I've been with," Lana added. "My little brother isn't so little after all! What a nice cock. Come on Portia; let's give our brother a double BJ!"

I still think I'm lucky that I didn't cum on the spot when I heard that. The two hottest chicks I knew were on either side of me and their tongues were going to do a number of my dick. Lord, there are very few things in life that feel as good as one girl sucking the tip of your cock while the other plays with and fondles your balls and then works her way up. Every so often, their tongues would meet and they'd kiss. Now that I was seeing it close up, it was even hotter.

"Cum for us, Grant," Lana urged. "We want to swallow your cum, it'll be so fucking nasty. Don't worry about getting it up again, you're young and we both know lots of tricks to get you up and ready again."

"We might even come up with a few more after tonight," Portia teased before she started sucking on me again, Lana following close behind. Their sucking action made me blow my load in short order. Like the hot babes they were, my gorgeous sisters sucked it all up and shared it between them. The night was just getting hotter by the minute.

"Wow, what a gusher," Portia exclaimed as she and Lana finished sharing my load. "I think our brother might just surprise us as well."

"I sure hope so," Lana smiled as she ran her hand against my chest. "Those are the kind of surprises that a girl likes."

I felt a bit puffed up at that moment but I knew I had to keep my head in the game. I got Portia on her back and dove in to her pussy like a starving man. She squealed with delight and motioned for Lana to come close. "Holyfuck, can he eat pussy!" She exclaimed as our sister started sucking on her tits. "He's almost as good as you are and he's really making me feel good!" That was the kind of encouragement a young guy likes to hear and it made me extra concerned about getting Portia off. I kept one eye on Lana because watching her lick our sister's body was a nice piece of added stimulation. When I felt my sister's honey coating my tongue, I knew that I was really getting to her. I thanked my lucky stars that I'd always been good at oral and had girlfriends who weren't afraid to give me pointers when I was "down there". From the gasps my older sister was making, I was doing okay in her book.

She finally pushed me away and there was almost a maniacal look in her eyes. "You've got to give Lana some of that fucking wicked tongue of yours, Grant baby," she panted. "No way am I going to deprive her of that. My turn to lick your tits Lana, let me at those puppies!" She began lapping at Lana's big breasts with her tongue while I provided Lana equal treatment. Her thighs clamped around my head, holding me in place. I hadn't really intended on going anywhere. Lana and Portia were so much different, Lana was sweeter than Portia while Portia' cream was a bit thicker. Both were delicious and I went after all that I could. It wasn't long after I started in on her that Lana pushed me away as well.

"Oh my fucking GOD, Sharon's a damned idiot," Lana panted. "No smart woman would let you get away Grant. Who gets to fuck him first?"

The moment of truth had arrived and here was the fly in the ointment. Which of my gorgeous sisters was going to get my cock first?

"I'll let you go first because I know what a cock slut you are," Portia teased. She looked at me and said "Lana likes to be on top and I like it doggy. Actually, we both like it however we can get it, but that's how we'll start for now."

I nodded and watched Lana move on top of my body and down. It was really happening, my cock was actually buried deep inside my sister's cunt. She was really riding it, bouncing up and down on me, her ass slapping against my waist as she fucked me. I reached up and played with her tits as she fucked me while Portia was running her hands over the both of us. The maniacal look in her eyes had intensified. She was really getting off on watching the two of us fucking.

"FuckfuckfuckOH FUCK!" Lana yelped as her pussy contracted around my cock. Damn, she was tight as a vise and I almost came. I held off and she slumped away from me. "He's got one of the best pricks I've ever had in me and that's no lie," she said as she kissed Portia. Our sister got on all fours. "It's going to be fucking awesome watching him fuck you," Lana said as I got in behind my redheaded sis.

"Fuck that shit, get your ass up here and I'll eat you some more while he's banging me," Portia grinned. "You know you can never get enough tongue action, bitch. We'll all be connected. Do it Grant, really fuck your slutty sister!"

I sure as hell didn't need to be told twice. I grabbed her hips and slipped it in. After some initial howls, Portia' sounds were muffled by her face being buried deep inside Lana's pussy. It was sexy as hell to be a part of this and witness my sisters' sexual heat. I knew they were hot but I'd never have in a million years thought they were this hot or this kinky. I thanked my lucky stars that they were because I was having the sexual experience of a lifetime!

I was feeling pretty close to my own orgasm now and I think Portia knew it. She pulled away from me and yanked Lana's arm so they could both be near me. Their tongues gobbled my cock until I came again and like before, they took it all and smiled up at me. I was done for a while and collapsed between them. They kissed each other's faces clean and then kissed me. It was hot and nasty and I loved every minute of it.

We spent the entire weekend fucking and it wasn't just that weekend either. It's become a regular thing for the three of us. I was right that they'd been getting it on for a while and had thought about asking me to join in, but as I was dating Sharon, they didn't want to rock the boat. When that was no longer an issue, it was everyone for themselves.

We don't fuck all of the time, but often enough that I didn't go crawling back to Sharon. She's history, I don't need her or her drama. Funny thing is, I ran into Angel last week and she's still as hot as she ever was. She asked me if we were ever going to have that threesome and pressed close to me. "I'm still up for itanytime you are, stud," she grinned widely. I think I surprised her back when I asked her how she'd feel about having afoursome with me and two other sexy chicks. Angel smiled sweetly and nodded as I gave her all of the details and my phone number. She didn't freak out even a little bit when I told her who the other women would be -- she thought that it was hot as hell. Angel is my kind of chick. Yeah, I know that some people might think I'm a greedy bastard, but honestly, I was thinking that it might be nice to make one of Lana's fantasies come true.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,734 Followers