My First Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released his penis from my mouth, but continued to stroke it. I looked at Cathy. Both of her hands were between her legs. "What are you waiting for? I want to see you two fuck as much as you want to," she said, still working her pussy.

I smiled, stood up and bent over, my face towards Cathy. Derek moved in behind me and, because I was so wet and so turned on, easily entered me to the hilt! I was sopping wet, but he was as hard as steel. My pussy tightly closed around him, he grabbed my hips and started to slowly fuck me, sending wave after wave of pleasure through me. I reached over to Cathy and had her slide to me. Once close enough, I buried my face in her wet pussy.

Derek's rhythm was perfect to give me tiny little orgasms, and between moans of pure joy, still allowed me to eat Cathy's beautiful pussy. Though this was my very first threesome, and my very first lesbian experience, I was going at it like I'd been doing it all of my life. I never wanted it to end.

"Derek, please tell me when you're getting close," I said into Cathy's pussy. When I realized he hadn't heard me, I pushed myself up and said it again and added "I want you in my mouth."

Derek grabbed my hips tighter and sped up his rhythm. "I'm good for now, but I will let you know," he managed between grunts. His quicker rhythm didn't much allow for me to continue eating Cathy's pussy, but I was able to slide two fingers into her and keep her going that way.

Cathy orgasmed and I quickly followed. Derek slowed his pace and then pulled out. I turned and took his very hard penis, covered with my own juices, into my mouth. I gave him the very best blow job I could give, but stopped and had him sit on the sofa. I moved in front of him, slid my hand under his testes and started where I had left off. His penis felt so good and tasted so good in my mouth!

While I was sucking Derek's penis, Cathy maneuvered herself underneath me. It shocked me when her tongue touched my pussy, I almost choked on Derek! After a moment or two, I was able to get back to my mission – get Derek to cum in my mouth.

I didn't have to wait too long. Derek's sperm shot deep into my mouth, hot and salty and tingly! After his second squirt, I started cumming, too, making it a bit difficult to swallow all of Derek's sperm. What I couldn't swallow dripped out of my mouth and down Derek's penis and into my hand cupping his testes. I rubbed it over my breasts as I continued to stroke Derek's penis with my other hand, keeping the head of his penis in my mouth, sucking out any last drops of his tasty sperm.

The rest of the night was spent with the three of us kissing and cuddling. Derek was able to manage one more erection. We all masturbated together and Derek shot his sperm all over both Cathy and me.

Before I left at the end of that summer, I had had sex with Cathy almost weekly, a few times with Derek, and twice just Derek and me. But those are other stories to tell...

12