My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok fast forward to the next weekend as nothing much really happened that week at school. Well nothing you people would want to know. In other words school crap and girly stuff. So Lyndsey and I had had many fantasies that week involving my mom and I knew Lyndsey was very interested. I told my mom that the first time I had a chance, and she just gave me a look like "Are you sure this is what you want?"

I did I really wanted this. I realize now that I can't have a relationship without my mom. It wouldn't be fair to Lyndsey and she might as well be with her too. Now did I want Denise, honestly I didn't think I would have to go down that road anymore and if Lyndsey wanted to be with her occasionally I was fine with it. Whatever Lyndsey needed to do was fine with me. I feel very strongly that we are just made for one another.

Ok so that night again I am on Facebook, and my mom and Lyndsey were totally flirting on the couch. So getting some advice from a friend, I decided to just leave the two of them alone and go take a shower. By the time I came back they were no longer flirting, but they were sitting very close and I could tell they were both very horny for one another. I walked up wearing a towel and started kissing Lyndsey leaning over the couch.

Lyndsey kissed me back so passionately and I crawled over the couch almost losing my towel and straddled her. We started making out right in front of my mom and soon my towel was off. She began to suck on my nipples and I looked at my mom. She was squeezing her own, and I winked at her.

I went down on my knees and lifted up Lyndsey's shirt. Her huge breasts plopped out and my mom gasped. Lyndsey has the most amazing boobs I have ever seen in my life and that is saying a lot. I sucked one for a while and then I looked at my mom pausing. So Lyndsey did as well. My mom got the hint and she moved next to Lyndsey and began sucking her other nipple. Then to my surprise they kissed. Wow did they kiss. And Lyndsey was grabbing at my mom's breasts. Hell I honestly can't remember straight after that. I think there was just too much emotion.

I know there was lots of sucking and lots of fingering. And I know my mom and I kissed in front of Lyndsey and she thought it was so hot. We ended up going to my mom's room and my mom started fucking me with a strap-on while Lyndsey watched. I was a little nervous at first, but Lyndsey got so hot watching us and talked so dirty. She kept telling my mom to fuck me harder and she masturbated the whole time. My mom did fuck me hard, so hard and I was moaning and even screaming and Lyndsey loved it so much, and my mom just lost control. At first she had me bent over like I love it, but then I was just lying face down on the bed as she kept pounding me and I was just exhausted. So then she flips me on my back and has my legs spread and up by my head and her arms were like looped in my legs and her hands were behind my neck and she just fucked me like no other night. I kept trying to suck her nipples or do anything, but she was just fucking me too hard. And the harder she did the more Lyndsey talked dirty.

They didn't that night, but my mom ended up fucking Lyndsey the next night. Hell, we had sex all that day. I was too sore to be fucked again, but I did give it to them some.

Ok so that started everything off, and it wasn't long before I had Lyndsey convinced that she should move in with us for the summer. It was really my mom's idea. She knew we had planned to live together down at school for the summer, and she figured it was more for being together than for actually taking classes, so she told us to move in with her and save her a lot of money.

It's not like I could argue as she was paying for everything, but we had to check with Lyndsey's parents of course. Amazingly they said ok, as long as Lyndsey had her own bedroom and she slept there. (Like that would happen, lol) AWESOME!

So we finished up school. I was a little sad to go, but so very happy about spending the summer with Lyndsey. The last day there I slept in my room with Jessica and we talked all night, and Lyndsey slept with Denise. She told me all about their sex the next day, and she asked me if anything had happened with Jessica. I was proud to say no.

I was home for a week before Lyndsey moved in and it was a great week. Lots of sex with my mom, and just a lot of relaxing. Now Lyndsey has been living here for a month. We are very happy. The three of us have sex all the time, but sometimes it is just Lyndsey and I, and sometimes just my mom and I. And even here lately the two of them have started having sex when I am not around. Amazingly it doesn't make me jealous at all. In fact I am happy for them. I know it isn't the most normal relationship in the world, but I think the three of us all love one another. Maybe not all in the same way, but we do.

My mom is still dating Candice. Their relationship is more like best friends with benefits, but I know they care about one another. Candice still knows nothing about the three of us.

Denise and Jessica are still going strong and we see them around every other weekend. Lyndsey and Denise did have sex once this summer as Lyndsey went home for a weekend to see her family. Luckily they didn't get caught.

So wow this is really it. I know I almost quit writing a while back and who knows what adventures will arise, but right now I am in a very stable relationship though an odd one. I haven't had sex with anyone other than Lyndsey and my mom in like months and we are all very much in love. I want to thank everyone again for writing in to me and giving me wonderful words of encouragement or just telling me how much you have enjoyed the story. Nothing much more to say. Thanks, and luv ya,

Lucy

Oh and P.S. I still haven't had a huge orgy with a room full of girls and with everyone watching my mom fuck me so who knows maybe I will write just one more chapter someday.

12