My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had climaxed I made sure the two of them were thoroughly enjoying themselves in a sixty-nine before I got to my feet.

I was actually surprised to find Kayla with Lyndsey. Here were two ex-girlfriends who I had dated at the same time. I had just assumed there might be some animosity between them, but clearly there was none.

Lyndsey was on top of Kayla and Lyndsey was rubbing her pussy against Kayla's. Kayla was squeezing and sucking on Lyndsey's huge boobs in between moans, chirps and other cute noises. After a bit Jill walked up behind me and put her arms around me and said, "Doesn't Kristen give great presents?"

I kissed Jill and then I asked her to do me a favor. She of course obliged.

Soon Jill was sitting on Kayla's face. I let her go at it for just a while before I rushed back into the living room. I practically pulled Carol off my mom, and neither looked very pleased with me, but when Carol saw Lyndsey and Jill making love with Kayla she knew why I had gotten her.

Lyndsey had actually moved down and was now just licking Kayla. I turned to Carol and said, "You need to go taste her."

Carol looked at me wide eyed and said, "Which one?" And I think she knew, but was playing dumb.

"Carol, you need to make love to Kayla. You may never get another chance."

She stood there just watching for a while until my mom said, "It's okay, it's beautiful."

I have no idea why, but that worked. Carol walked forward and I walked with her. I rubbed Lyndsey's butt and when she turned around to look at me I put my finger up by my lips so she wouldn't say anything. Lyndsey moved aside and I whispered, "Hurry," to Carol.

She dove right in. There was no hesitation at all. Lyndsey stood up next to me and my hands went right to her boobs, but I had my eyes on Carol who was lapping up every ounce of cum Kayla could give her.

Lyndsey said very quietly, "Isn't that her mom?"

I just nodded and then I kissed Lyndsey. It turned out to be such a sexy kiss. Lyndsey has always been such an amazing kisser and I just melted afterwards. She dropped her head down and began to suck my nipples and so I just sat down on the bed next to Kayla. I watched Carol just licking like a mad woman as Lyndsey devoured my breasts. Then my mom came up with a strap-on and she began to put it on Carol. Carol actually sort of resisted at first, but as she couldn't speak and was in just a bad place to make a fuss, she finally let my mom put it on her.

I think secretly she wanted it of course, but who knows. Well Kayla orgasmed and Carol sat there just kissing her tummy for the longest time. It was actually really cute and sweet. Then I whispered to Lyndsey and she said, "Kayla can I fuck you with a strap-on?"

Kayla was still attacking Jill's pussy with her tongue but she said, "Please."

Oh my, gosh that was so cute. Not yes, but please. Kayla is so adorable. So Lyndsey didn't miss a step and said, "Okay hold on a second." We pulled Carol off her tummy and we basically just kissed on Carol for a while and wasted time and then I whispered in her ear, "Go for it."

Carol again didn't waste any time, though she did not enter her right away. Instead she leaned over Kayla and started to suck her nipples. Kayla laid there for a while just enjoying it, but then she tried to put her hands on Carol's boobs. Now Carol has great boobs, but they are nowhere near as big as Lyndsey's actually no one is except my mom's are bigger of course. So luckily she moved back and avoided that. So then she was sort of shocked so I came up behind Carol and held one of Kayla's legs back and helped her guide the dildo in to Kayla. Wow that was sexy.

Kayla started moaning immediately and the more she seemed to like it, the more Carol got into it. Kayla was squeezing Aunt Jill's ass like crazy and was getting really loud. Next thing I know in walked Denise and Stephanie. I was so nervous when I heard Denise's voice because I didn't know if she would give something away. She just yelled, "Oh, there you are," and I quickly turned and gave her the hush sign. Then I pulled Stephanie and Denise back a few steps and explained that it had to remain a secret.

Right then I heard Jill climaxing. Holy fuck that was bad timing. If she moved away from Kayla and she saw her mom it would be horrible. Luckily for everyone Jill is smart. She moved her body down so she was sitting on Kayla's upper chest and leaned forward still blocking her view.

Still I was nervous. Denise came to the rescue though and she actually climbed up on the bed and moved in right behind Jill. At first she just squeezed Jill's boobs and was talking to them, but then she said, "So are you going to lick me next Kayla?"

Again Kayla said, "Please." So cute.

I hadn't noticed really, but carol had stopped fucking her. She hadn't pulled out, but she was just frozen. I gave her butt a push and it snapped her back into reality. She started slowly again and soon was pounding away at Kayla as Denise moved forward and had her turn.

Then next thing I know in walks my mom. I got a hold of her before she said anything, and she actually crawled up on the bed and after sucking on Denise's boob's for a little bit she leaned down and started to dirty talk to Kayla. It was pretty sexy, but I can't remember what all she said, but she finally said, "Lyndsey why don't you give someone else a chance on that pussy and then she got up. I had no idea what she was doing, but Carol pulled out. My mom went straight to Carol and started making out with her. Lyndsey was fingering me and so I sort of just spaced it for a bit, but next time I looked over my mom was lying on the bed again and Carol was still fucking Kayla. I didn't care much. Then Mandy and Kristen walked in and I freaked out again. Mandy was sort of a loud mouth and I was nervous she would give everything away. But she didn't. Kristen came over to Lyndsey and I, and she started sucking Lyndsey's boobs, so I left them alone and went on the bed by my mom.

I'm glad I did because I heard my mom say, "It's sexy not knowing isn't it? It could be anyone fucking you. We're all in the room now, all of us."

I actually stuck my fingernails into my mom's thigh to get her to stop. She gave me a look, but continued. "It could be your lovely Lucy who I know you still desperately want to fuck you."

Kayla moaned so loud then like an affirmative to what Patty had said.

Then my mom said, "Or it could be Kristen who secretly lusts for her girlfriend's ex-lover."

My mom was quiet enough that only Denise and I could hear her, but I was nervous to where this was going.

"Or it could be your sexy mother who has secretly wanted to fuck you for years."

That actually made Denise cum. She was like a woman out of control rubbing her soaked pussy all over Kayla's mouth and jerking and squealing as she came to an amazing climax. Just for a second I relished in watching her body convulse in spasms of delight, but then I got nervous again, but Denise moved down away instead of up, sitting on Kayla's chest again. She lowered her tummy down to Kayla's lips and Kayla kissed and licked her there instead.

Carol was fucking Kayla so hard now and I heard Kayla say, "Oh shit, I don't know if I can take anymore."

Carol slowed down some, but kept up a steady tempo.

I then heard Kayla say, "Is my mom in here too?"

Denise answered and said simply, "Everyone is here."

Kayla sort of let out a cute noise and then said, "Oh shit, is she watching me?"

My mom leaned down and whispered, "Or is she fucking you?"

Kayla just started moaning. And I mean really loud moaning. It almost worried me. Carol who was completely oblivious to their conversation started fucking Kayla harder and faster.

Kayla went completely quiet then for a second and I saw her hands reach up and first she squeezed my mom's boob, but then she pulled her by her hair down close to her face and whispered, "Does she know it's me?"

She sounded not quite hysterical. And my mom said, "Do you want it to be her?"

Kayla didn't answer, in fact her face calmed and I think she thought that my mom was just talking fantasy and that it wasn't actually Carol fucking her.

Then Denise said, "I would love to watch your mom fuck you. That is so fucking hot."

The way Denise said it actually made me so horny for her, and I put my hand up on her breast and caressed it. Denise looked down at me and said, "Mmmmm and watch Patty fuck you at the same time."

To which my mom added, "And Jill fucks Kristen."

And I said, "And Denise fucks Lyndsey."

Then Denise looked back down at Kayla and said, "If my mom was here I would so make love to her."

Kayla looked up at my mom and asked, "Who's fucking me?"

She said it quiet, but it must have been loud enough because Carol stopped. She didn't pull out, but again she just froze.

My mom didn't answer, and Kayla whispered very quietly so that I almost didn't hear her, "Does she know it's me?"

And my mom kissed Kayla on the forehead and just shook her head yes. I was sort of angry with my mom for just a few seconds. Kayla's face looked so scared. My mom kissed her lips then and I looked at Carol. Carol was looking at me with worried eyes and I mouthed, "Everything is fine."

It wasn't, but what the hell was I supposed to say?

Carol I guess thought I was telling the truth, because she suddenly reached up and squeezed Kayla's wonderfully perky boobs and began slowly fucking her again. My eyes went straight back to Kayla who was still kissing my mom. When my mom pulled back a bit, I saw a tear on Kayla's cheek. I couldn't completely read her face. I had never seen her look like that before, but she looked at me and sort of nodded almost as if to say, it's ok, and then she mouthed, "Don't ever tell her I know."

I shook my head and smiled and Kayla smiled back at me. I have no idea why I said it. It just seemed like the right thing to do, but I mouthed back to her, "I love you."

Carol leaned down and started to suck on Kayla's nipples, and Kayla put her hands on her mom's head and massaged her fingers along her scalp and ran them through her hair. I can't imagine what all she was thinking.

Carol slid her tongue all around Kayla's nipples and then licked her way back down to Kayla's pussy and began to lick her again. I looked around the room for the first time in a while and I saw Kristen sitting in a chair and staring at me. Lyndsey was between her legs licking and fingering her. Kristen smiled at me as best she could, but with all the pleasure she was feeling her face quickly went back to looking as if she were about to cum. When she did climax she had to push Lyndsey away. Kristen was so sensitive, but Lyndsey didn't seem to want to stop. She let out several squeals before Lyndsey finally stopped and then Lyndsey jumped up to Kristen and began kissing her passionately. I realized I was fingering myself completely subconsciously. When they stopped kissing, Kristen began sucking Lyndsey's enormous breasts again and I turned my attention elsewhere. Jill and Mandy were both having sex with Jessica who was lying on her back and had Mandy between her legs and Jill sucking her nipples lying beside her. Stephanie had disappeared. (She had actually had to go to the bathroom, ha.)

I looked back at Kayla and her face showed nothing but pleasure now. Her mom was still licking her feverishly. I watched her face as she climaxed and as soon as she caught her breath she yelled, "Fuck me, oh please fuck me."

Carol did her best and was in her quickly and just pounding her. I think she could have even given my mom a run for her money. My mom jumped up then so fast she startled me, and I sort of slid out of the way as fast as I could. She came back quickly with a blindfold and put it on Kayla.

Kayla mouthed thank you, and then Denise moved off to the side. Even though Carol had seen the blindfold being put on she still paused for a moment and looked terrified, but when she saw how much Kayla was enjoying the fucking she began to pound her hard again. That's when Kayla started moaning loudly again and held her legs up high so her mother could get deep down inside her.

I think Kayla orgasmed again, and afterwards she sat up and pulled her mother to her. They kissed. Not passionately, but not a peck either. It was a slow and sensual kiss. And Kayla then held her mom really tight and said, "Thank you." In fact she said it like a half dozen times. It was so cute.

Then they kissed again. This was a long kiss and my mom was playing with my boobs. I looked over and saw Denise had gone over to Lyndsey and Kristen and was kissing her sister in the same way. Most of the others were absorbed in what was happening between Carol and Kayla. It was beautiful.

Well I don't know why, but I sort of felt responsible for all of this, though this was really my mom's doing more than me. Still I sat right there next to Carol and Kayla the whole time they made love. They sucked each other's breasts and kissed a great deal and Carol even fucked her a while longer, but then Carol must have thought it had gone on long enough because she motioned for me to take over. I crawled on top of Kayla and began kissing her. Carol rushed off and took the strap-on off as fast as she could.

After kissing Kayla for a while she whispered, "Is she gone?"

I told her yes and she pulled off her blindfold. She just looked at me for a while. She smiled at first and then this look came over here face. Almost ashamed maybe or embarrassed, and she said, "She can't ever know I know."

I said, "Are you sure? You might get to have what mom and I have."

Kayla looked like she was sad just then and said, "I don't want that."

I didn't take it personally. So I just said, "Okay," and smiled. She smiled back at me and we kissed again. In fact we kissed for a long time, before we looked around at the others. The room had seemed to clear. In fact only Jill and my mom were left and they were just watching us. I guess we had kissed a lot longer than I thought, ha.

The four of us all had a talk and though my mom put up the same argument as I did, they both agreed to keep the secret and would let everyone else know as well.

Okay I am going to fast forward a bit. It was an incredible night, but I can't possibly write about everything that happened.

I do want to tell you some more highlights though. One thing I noticed was Lyndsey spent a lot of time with me. We weren't always alone, but she was definitely with me more than anyone else. Sometimes my mom was involved, sometimes Kristen, Denise, or whoever, but it just seemed like she hardly left my side the rest of the night.

My mom even noticed and she made a comment, but I wasn't going to jump to any conclusions of course. Then later Kristen asked me about it. I told her it wasn't me, and she said, "Oh I know, but even Denise I think is a little jealous, because she has noticed too."

In fact it wasn't two seconds after Kristen had spoken those words that Lyndsey came up to me and started sucking my nipples again. I just smiled at Kristen and she shook her head smiling and winked at me.

So I guess I felt the need to say something to Lyndsey. So not knowing exactly how to bring it up I said, "So are you and Denise still . . ." and half way through my sentence I just sort of fizzled out of confidence.

Lyndsey smiled at me. "I love Denise more than anyone in the world. Yes we are very very happy."

I felt dumb and said, "Good, that's great. I just noticed that you seemed to be . . ."

"Lucy I love you too. I probably always will. I never see you and of all the girls here no one except Denise makes me feel like you do. I can be with her any night I want. It's your birthday party. I want this night to be about you."

I didn't say a word after that. In fact I was so happy I cried a little bit. I took Lyndsey by the hand walked over and grabbed Denise off of Stephanie, who was also with Jessica so I didn't feel bad, and led them to my bedroom.

I sat them down on the bed and at first I just kissed Denise for a while. Then I grabbed Lyndsey's boobs really hard and said, "I am going to fuck the hell out of the two of you."

And I did. I got my strap-on and first Denise lay on top of Lyndsey and I fucked Denise until she was screaming. Then I had them switch positions and did the same to Lyndsey. They kissed each other the whole while I did them and also talked some. Mostly saying they loved one another which made me so happy for them.

I wasn't gentle. I fucked them good and afterwards they both pleased me together, laying on either side of me and fingering and sucking me together. Afterwards we joined the party.

I noticed Carol and Kayla were in the same room now, but on opposite sides. Still I noticed that they would look over at one another occasionally. Once they did at the same time and both looked away embarrassed. I went over to Carol and whispered in her ear, "I loved watching you fuck Kayla, and she seemed to love it too."

Carol had Mandy between her legs and put her hands on my boobs and looked at me like she was about ready to cum. I brought my nipple to her mouth and she sucked it. Then I said, "Thank you for a lovely birthday present." I pulled back and was going to leave, but she held on to my arms. I saw a tear on her cheek and then gripping me tightly she started to climax looking into my eyes.

I love watching people cum. It is so hot, but this was even more special. I held her for a while after she had cum and Mandy just fingered her for a while.

Okay fast forward again. We all sort of calmed down and were getting sleepy. Everyone was spending the night though, so we all got into some pajamas and were sitting around in the living room talking. (I noticed that Carol and Kayla were sitting on opposite sides of the room though.)

It was such an amazing talk. We are all so close and I really think the world of everyone who was there that night. I was sitting on the couch between Kristen and my mom, the two people I love more than anyone else in the world and just thought to myself, how much more happy could I be?

Then my mom said, "Okay we only have three bedrooms, but the couches can hold a few more. I thought we'd draw for the beds and make sort of a game out of it."

I love my mom she always has great ideas.

She already had the names on pieces of paper and said, "Okay first three sleep in my bedroom." She drew the names and announced them like they won a prize and everyone cheered. Jessica, Stephanie and my mom were the group for her bedroom. Then the next three names were for my bedroom, Jill, Mandy, and Denise. I noticed at this point that Carol was looking really nervous. Then as my mom read the names for the guest room Carol's worst nightmare had come true. "Carol, Lucy, and . . . Kayla." My mom's smile vanished and she looked at Carol as if to say sorry. (I asked my mom later and she promised me she didn't plan it.)

Stephanie and Mandy still cheered, though they soon realized what everyone else had. Stephanie said, "Oh sorry."

But Kayla piped up and said, "It's okay we're all exhausted. We can just sleep." Everyone nodded their heads and smiled, but it seemed very awkward.

Of course that left Kristen and Lyndsey for the couches. I turned to Kristen and said, "Well you have fun tonight."

To which she said, "Enjoy a good night's sleep," and winked at me.

Well I can't say specifics for what everyone else did that night. My mom told me later that her Jess and Steph just played with one another a little, but then went to bed fairly quick. I was actually surprised. Kristen told me that she and Lyndsey made love for about another hour before cuddling together and sleeping on the same couch. She ended by saying, "I love her boobs." She does have amazing boobs.