My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay so one last thing, so I ran into Candice (mom's ex-gf) and her new girlfriend at a store in the mall. I saw them coming and I sort of was disappointed in how I looked. I hadn't really planned on going to the mall and I just sort of stopped in on the spur of the moment and you know whenever you look like crap is always when you run into someone you know. My hair was just up in a bun and I had on stretchy pants and a zip up hoody, totally casual. So I don't know why, but I just felt the need to be sexy around them so I like hurriedly snuck a peek at myself in the mirror and unzipped my hoody so my boobs were totally popping out. I had a bra on, and I brought it down just to the bra.

(Now Candice has made love to mom and I together, but only a couple of times and she thinks that we only did it for her. I doubt Gabi knows anything.)

So Candice sees me. I wave and we walked toward one another. Candice looked amazing, which made me feel even more frumpy, and then I checked out Gabrielle who also was looking super fine. I think they both noticed me looking at her, and I sort of felt bad, because I was totally checking her out. Well I proceeded to flirt with the both of them and you know what they flirted back. It was actually really fun, and I was wondering just how far we were going to go with it. So I got super bold and I started talking about how I was going to have to go bra shopping. I only said this because of the bra I was wearing was an older one and it gave me the excuse of unzipping my hoody and showing a tear I had on it. I just unzipped my hoody all the way down and flashed them. There were other women in the store and they totally checked me out to, it was so funny. I took my time zipping back up and pretended to not be able to start the zipper and was completely smashing my boobs together with my arms. I kept looking down at the zipper and then up at their faces and they were so staring at my boobs. I loved it. When I finally did zip it I brought it up even lower than I had it before.

So Gabi says, "Well we could go shopping at Victoria's Secret and help you pick something out to surprise your girlfriend."

Candice had this hilarious smile. She knew exactly why Gabi wanted to help, thing was she wanted the same thing so she said, "Sounds like fun. Do you have time?"

I did and I said so, and soon we were walking through the mall together. Now I hadn't completely thought that through, because I didn't want to suddenly zip up my hoody or it would have been too obvious, but I didn't want to walk around the mall looking like a slut either. So I actually bought something in this store, just so I would have a bag to hold over my chest as we walked to V.S.. I'm no dummy, but I do sometimes jump before looking, LOL.

I walked between them and we talked the whole way there and I like Gabi. She seems like a really fun person, and I was pretty sure nothing sexual was about to happen, but I liked it that she got a kick from seeing this younger girls big boobs.

When we got there and someone came to help us, I unzipped my hoody a bit and said, "Yea I need a new bra."

The girl helping us stared with wide eyes at my boobs, but just said, "Yes looks like you do." She was totally professional, but I think the size of my boobs just surprised her as I am otherwise a smaller frame.

Well I knew my size and she showed me a few, and then I asked Candice and Gabi if they wanted me to try on some for them. Of course they said yes. It was fun. I tried on three, and they helped me chose one. It sort of sucks that most of their bras don't fit me, but they do make some 34DDD, and I bought this cute robin's egg colored demi that they both loved and I did too.

Well nothing sexual happened, but we did flirt the whole while we shopped and once when Gabi wasn't looking I licked the top of my breast so Candice could see and then mouthed, "I want you." She seemed to want me too, but like I said, nothing happened.

When I got home I told my mom first and then Jill and Kristen walked in half way through our conversation and so I told them all. It was enough to make the four of us go upstairs and make love. My mom started kissing me as soon as I entered her room. Jill and Kristen went right for the bed though and the next time I looked at them they were both naked and Kristen was licking Jill's pussy. Kristen's butt was up in the air and Jill was lying on her back.

Mom looked at me and said, "Mmmm, we should join them."

I said, "You want to do Kristen don't you?"

She smiled so cute and I said, "Okay I'll go sit on Aunt Jill's face." And I did. I at first played with her boobs a little, sucking her nipples and such, but then I got above her and leaning forward over her and facing Kristen, Jill licked me, while I watched Kristen lick her.

My mom got on her favorite strap-on and soon she was entering Kristen from behind. I was actually the first to cum. It just happened so fast. I was surprised, but it was so good. I sort of rolled over and laid on my side watching my mom giving it to Kristen. I couldn't see Kristen's face, but I could see Jill's and I knew when she had her orgasm before she even started to moan.

When she was done, my mom pulled out of Kristen and actually started fucking Jill instead. I loved watching my mom fuck her. Her breasts were bouncing so much and Jill had her own clenched in her hands, and she was looking up at my mom with such an adorable face. Kristen started to suck on her mom's nipples though and when she did I moved closer and joined her. I'm pretty sure she climaxed again, because she sort of freaked out and had my mom get out. I don't normally do this, but I totally licked and sucked on my mom's dildo. I wanted to taste them and IDK I just did it. Then I laid back on the bed and pulled my legs up above my head and said, "Fuck me, mom!"

She did. She did so well, and I had my second climax for the night. At one point mom and I were both squeezing each other's boobs and she started saying, "I want to fuck you like this in front of Candice again."

When she said that I heard Kristen let out a loud moan and I looked over and Jill was licking and fingering Kristen at the same time and she was just exploding. I reached over and put my hand on her breast and felt her cumming and I actually think I did for a third time. It was such a great night. We all slept together that night and Jill actually fell asleep with her head on my shoulder and her hand on my pussy. It was so cute.

Well this is a short one, but I'll have more to write another day.

Thanks again for all the positive comments and e-mails. You are all sweet.

Lucy.

12